- » Slow Cooker Pear
Slow Cooker Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker pear recipes.
Simple Pear Sauce
1. Place pears and water in a saucepan. Cover and cook over low heat until pears are tender.
2. Add brown sugar and ginger.
3. Mash pears.
4. Return to heat for 5 minutes, stirring.
5. Transfer to clean jars if not using immediately. - 26.7285
You May Also Like!
Pork And Pears
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown the meat on all sides.
Add the rest of the ingredients in order given.
Close cover and put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 40 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop normally.
Thicken gravy if... - 36.8883
This Mint Pears dish is so tasty that almost always you will be left wishing you had prepared more of it. The wonderful flavor of mint and pear in the mint pear dish is irresistible. - 31.6713
Ripe Pears In Red Wine
Switch on the Slo cooker.
Ada the sugar, wine, lemon and, juice ana cloves.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Add the cochineal.
Peel the pears leaving them whole complete with stalks.
Place them in the Slo cooker with the stalks standing upwards.
Baste with the... - 37.0047
Pears With Apricot Sauce
1. Peel the pears and divide each into two vertically. Remove the centre part and add the sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, cloves and 1 teacup of water. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes till soft.
2. Cool the pears and chill them.
For the sauce
1. Wash the apricots and... - 43.1903
Poached Pears With Raspberry Sauce
COMBINE juice, wine, sugar and cinnamon stick halves in slow cooker.
Submerge pears in mixture.
Cover and cook on LOW 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until pears are tender.
Remove and discard cinnamon sticks.
PROCESS raspberries in food processor or blender until... - 34.7572
Pears In Wine
1. In a small saucepan combine the wine and sugar
2. Place the pan over a medium low flame and bring the wine to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
3. Once the liquid has slightly reduced and thickened to syrup, take pan off the flame.
4. Stir in... - 36.7561
In a deep 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, mix sugar, cinnamon, and ginger.
Peel pears; then core, starting from blossom ends and leaving stems attached.
Stand pears upright in cooker on top of sugar mixture (if necessary, trim bases so pears stand... - 44.1051
Pears In Rum Orange Sauce
1. Arrange the pear halve in a 2 or 3 quart slow-cooker or crock pot.
2. Blend the orange juice and brown sugar, stirring until sugar almost dissolves.
3. Pour the juice over the pears
4. Fit the lid on the pot.
5. Cook the pears slowly on HIGH for... - 39.6051
1. In slow cooker combine and with cover cook all ingredients on High for 10-12 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 27.8707