Slow Cooker Pasta
- » Slow Cooker Pasta Vegetarian
Slow Cooker Pasta Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker pasta vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker pasta vegetarian recipes.
Pasta With Lentils And Chard
Rinse chard well.
Trim off coarse stem ends; then cut stems crosswise into 1/4 -inch-wide strips and set aside.
Cover chard leaves and refrigerate.
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine chard stems, lentils, onion, garlic, cumin seeds, red... - 46.4325
Tofu And Spinach Manicotti
In a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, celery, garlic, and herb seasoning.
In a large bowl, combine tofu, spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Stuff manicotti with tofu filling.
Arrange filled manicotti in a single layer... - 44.2287
Macaroni And Cheese
1. n a large mixing bowl combine the first 7 ingredients. Use a fork to lightly whisk until well blended.
2. Pour the sauce into a slow -cooker or a crock pot.
3. Lit the lid tightly.
4. Cook sauce on HIGH for 1 hour, stirring it frequently to prevent... - 42.7646
1.Cut dried mushrooms into pieces and remove tough stems if any.
2.In a slow cooker, put mushrooms and add sun dried tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, onion, garlic, beans, wine and bell pepper.
3.Put the cooker's lid and cook for 21/2- 31/2... - 45.8479
Mushroom Pasta Bake
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, water, and sour cream.
Stir in undrained mushrooms, parsley flakes, and garlic.
Add onion and uncooked rotini pasta.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and... - 41.8107
Louise's Vegetable Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
2) Serve over cooked spaghetti or pasta.
If the sauce is too watery then stir in a 6-oz. can of tomato paste during the last hour of cooking. - 39.5625
1. In a slow cooker or a crock pot, combine all ingredients except the anchovies and pine nuts.
2. Cover with lid and cook the mixture slowly, on LOW for 5 to 6 hours
3. Stir in the anchovies.
4. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature and then... - 43.4329
Pork Chops In Bean Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the pork chops, 5 minutes per side.
2) Sauté onion in the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in chops and spread over the sautéed onion.
4) Season with salt, garlic salt, and pepper..
5) In a small... - 41.8068
Eggplant Artichoke Parmigiana
Cut the eggplant into slices of 1/3inch thickness and put salt on them.
1.In a slow cooker, arrange alternate layers of eggplant, pasta sauce, artichoke hearts, and capers.
2.Top the layers with pepper and rosemary.
3.Put the lid on and... - 42.8962
Basic Marinara Sauce
1. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, finely chop the onions.
2. Similarly, chop the green peppers medium-fine.
3. Place a large dutch oven over medium-high heat and heat the oil.
4. Add the onions and saute... - 46.7782