Slow Cooker Sausage
- » Slow Cooker Party Sausage
Slow Cooker Party Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker party sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker party sausage recipes.
Dorothea's Slow Cooker Chili
1. In a skillet, brown ground beef and sausage and drain.
2. Combine it in a slow cooker with all the other ingredients.
3. Cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
4. Serve as desired. - 39.4359
Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
I love slow cooker recipes! This week by request I am making one of my slow cooker pork shoulder recipes. I am doing this to fulfill a request by a viewer in England. I get a lot of requests from England. In this case my viewer wanted to know how I would make... - 130.002
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey
1. Cut turkey into pieces. Remove fat and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, put turkey fat and cook on high heat until it is heated through.
3. Drop turkey pieces, inside down, and let it caramelize on both sides.
4. Add celery and onion in... - 110.915
Mixed Sausages Breakfast Casserole
1. In a bowl or a container mix together all ingredients except mozzarella cheese and pour into greased slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top and cook with cover for 2 hours on High and then 1 hour on Low.
3. Serve as desired. - 34.996
1) In a slow cooker, arrange wieners.
2) In a bowl, mix chili sauce with barbecue sauce and cranberry sauce.
3) Pour the sauce over the wieners, cover, and cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1-1/2 hours.
4) Garnish and serve. - 29.2913
Tailgating Recipe: Frankly Fabulous Dip
In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley prepares a unique appetizer that is sure to be a big hit at any tailgate. This video series includes hot dog and sausage recipes that you can cook entirely or partially ahead of time for... - 125.834
White Bean And Turkey Sausage Soup
Bean And Sausage Soup is an amazingly easy to prepare appetizer which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Bean And Sausage Soup; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 36.2354
1. In a large slow cooker combine all ingredients by stirring and cook with cover on High for 2 hours and then on Low for 6-8 hours.
2. Serve with rye bread. - 32.7843
Hearty Potato Sauerkraut Soup
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 10-12 hours.
2. If needed, skim fat to serve. - 37.9052
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients except parsley and cook with cover on Low for 12 hours.
2. To serve, garnish individual servings with fresh parsley. - 32.139
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce; I am sure you will... - 36.0527
Beef sausage dip! A hot favorite of mine and makes a combination with corn chips as dippers. You can try other meat, if beef is not your pick. Check the recipe of the yummy sausage dip - I love this hope you too will enjoy! - 36.3067
Betty's Cocktail Sausage Meatballs In Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cocktail Sausage Meatballs in Sauce. This is great for an appetizer or party, also for potluck dinners. The meatballs should be served warm, and you may want to double or triple the recipe and keep the meatballs... - 0
1) Cut cabbage into 1-2 inch-wide wedges.
2) Wash potatoes but do not peel. Quarter it.
3) Cut sausage into bite-sized pieces.
4) Arrange the cabbage in slow cooker.
5) Place potato with cabbage in slow cooker.
6) Add sausage to slow... - 37.9767
Cheese Queso Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese, tomatoes, and sausage and heat on Low 1-2 hours with cover.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 25.9048
Good 'n' Hot Dip
1. In a pan brown beef and sausage, crumble into small pieces and drain.
2. In slow cooker Combine meat, soups, salsa, and cheese cook with cover on High for 1 hour and stir.
3. Cook on Low until ready to serve and serve with chips. - 31.8598
Easy Lima Bean Soup
1. To prepare beans sort them, soak overnight and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.0398
Chet' S Trucker Stew
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and simmer with cover on High for 2-3 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 34.9676
Spicy Potato Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except water.
2. Adding enough water to cover ingredients, cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours or High for 5 hours such that potatoes are tender. - 37.1345
1) In greased slow cooker add all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2) Cook covered on Low for 7-9 hours, or High 3-5 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 40.6285
Firehouse Chili is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Firehouse Chili in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 40.7074