- » Slow Cooker Jam
Slow Cooker Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker jam recipes.
Easy Cook Old English Marmalade
Cut the oranges and lemons in half.
Put into the Slo cooker and add the boiling water.
Make sure that the fruit is covered with the liquid.
Cook for recommended time.
Allow to cool.
Using a teaspoon scoop the centers from the fruit and press through a... - 34.4957
Barbecued Country Ribs
1. In a medium bowl, mix together 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, the jam, and soy sauce until well blended. Place a layer of the ribs in a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Pour on 1/3 of the sauce mixture. Top with another layer of ribs and half of the remaining sauce.... - 21.932
Lazy Apricot Preserves
1. In a food processor, process the apricots until very finely chopped. Transfer to a 3 1/2-quart electric slower cooker. Stir in the sugar and water.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 1/2 hours, stirring twice, if possible. Uncover and cook on... - 21.0029
Raspberry Sponge Pudding
Pre heat the empty Slo cooker for 20 minutes.
Butter a 550ml (1 pt) basin and put jam in the base.
In a bowl cream the margarine and sugar until light and creamy.
Gradually beat in the egg.
Fold in the flour gently, adding a little milk or water to make a... - 36.6371
Irish Beef Tea
Scrape the meat with a sharp knife to remove all the meat cells.
The white fiber that holds the cells together is discarded.
The red cells are put into a jam jar, together with the water and salt.
Cover the jar and stand it in a deep saucepan containing... - 27.0515
Mix all ingredients together in the Slow cooker.
Do not fit the lid but cover with a clean folded tea towel.
Heat for the recommended time or, if a thermometer is available, until the milk reaches 43°C (110°F).
Switch off the Slow cooker, place lid over the... - 28.3001
Microwave Apple Cake
1) Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar in a medium-large bowl.
2) Use 2 knives to cut the shortening into the flour till the mixture is mealy.
3) In the center of the mixture, make a well and drop in the... - 46.9986
1) Preheat oven at 450°C.
2) In a baking pan arrange the ribs.
3) In a bowl, mix 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, jam, and soy sauce.
4) Pour the mixture over ribs.
5) Bake for 30 minutes to brown.
6) Remove from oven.
7) In slow cooker layer... - 37.3872
Apricot Pineapple Country Style Ribs
Arrange spareribs in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix soy sauce, jam, and ginger.
Lift spareribs from baking pan and arrange in a 4-quart or larger electric... - 30.626
Crockpot Goulash Pork Stew
If you don't have enough time at hand to concentrate on just one dish, then this is it. Goulash Pork Stew Recipe is one of the easiest Crockpot recipes out there. You can put everything in the Crockpot and forget about it for several hours. Besides, it just... - 138.263
Peanut Butter Dread
1.In a slow cooker, place a rack or metal trivet.
2.Take a 5-6 cup mold and grease.
3.In a bowl, put peanut butter and add hot water to it.
4.Add milk, sugar, salt, egg, flour, baking powder and peanuts in the bowl and stir well.
5.Fill... - 45.2493