- » Slow Cooker Italian Meat Sauce
Slow Cooker Italian Meat Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker italian meat sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker italian meat sauce recipes.
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a saucepan, stir in onion and meat and then drain it.
2) In a slow cooker, transfer the meat mixture and then add the remaining ingredients.
3) Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
4) Use as required. - 38.2927
Spaghetti Sauce Italiano
In skillet brown the ground beef and sausage; drain off fat.
Transfer meat to a slow electric crockery cooker.
Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, Burgundy, and 1/2 cup water.
Stir in onion, green pepper, olives, bay leaves, garlic,... - 38.8453
Slow Pot Meat Sauce
1) Place a large skillet over moderate-high heat and add the oil.
2) Once the oil is hot enough, saute the onion and garlic till the onions are well browned, but not burned.
3) Use a slotted spoon to remove the contents to a slow cooker.
4) Into the... - 45.1234
Italian Meat Loaf
1) In a bowl, place together beef, rye bread, onion, parsley, cheese, egg and seasoning.
2) Knead lightly to form into a round loaf.
3) Put the loaf in the slow cooker on a trivet or small rack.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
5) In a... - 41.7419
Pasta Sauce With Meat And Veggies
1) In a slow cooker, combine turkey, celery, carrots, garlic, onion, and beef.
2) Mix the remaining ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
3) Serve over pasta or rice. - 37.7355
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
1) Slightly crumble the ground beef with the fork.
2) In a slow cooker, add the beef and all the other ingredients; cook covered on LOW for about 6-8 hrs . ... - 38.8559
Bolognese Sauce With Mushrooms
Heat the oil in a pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry lightly.
Add the beef and continue to fry until golden brown.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
Transfer to the Slo cooker and cook for the recommended time.
Remove the bay leaf... - 34.909
Braciola is a beef roll stuffed with sausage mixture. This delicious meat and cheese roll with herb seasonings is sure to pep up your mood no matter what it was before you ate it ! Just enjoy this Braciola with green salad broiled potatoes and let me know if... - 47.8281
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce; I am sure you will... - 34.7335
Lemon Tagliarini With Duck Ragu
The lemon pasta really complements the savory ragu well here. In Florence we used both fine semolina and "00" flour for the pasta dough (50/50) and just yolks instead of the whole egg. I've streamlined my fresh pasta video to make it a little easier for the... - 43.3238
To make the meat sauce: Heat the oil in a pan.
Add the minced beef, bacon and onion.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Bring to the boil and season to taste.
Cook gently for about 30 minutes until tender.
To make the bechamel sauce:... - 43.2433
Classic Bolognese Sauce
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the bacon and remove.
2) In the same pan, lightly brown the chicken livers in bacon fat.
3) Take the liver out of the pan.
4) Chop the liver and bacon.
5) In a slow cooker, place the chopped bacon and... - 43.2522
Italian Meat Loaf
This Italian Meatloaf is yummy ! Try out this Italian Meatloaf for dinner and tell me if you like it ! - 30.4192
Best Texas Chili
1. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onions, celery, and garlic; cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes.
2. Place vegetables and remaining ingredients in slow-cooker; stir to combine. Cook on low setting 4 hours. - 29.8822
20 Minute Italian Spaghetti
Combine all ingredients in pressure pan.
Exhaust air from cooker.
Cook at 15 pounds pressure 20 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Serve the meat sauce over cooked spaghetti (one 8-ounce package long spaghetti).
Top with grated Parmesan cheese. - 39.9456
Boiled Beef With Green Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, put the beef, chicken, veal sausages, onion, carrots, garlic, leek, salt, thyme and marjoram. Pour water all over.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
3) Right before serving, combine together all the... - 40.6934
Italian Sunday Gravy
If you are looking for great make ahead meal ideas for your Sunday dinner menu then you should certainly give this Sunday gravy a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions to make delicious garlicky Sunday gravy with loads of meat,... - 116.068
Carbonnades A La Flamande
1) Over moderate heat, place a large skillet and saute the meat in the oil till it is thoroughly browned on all the sides.
2) Take the meat out of the skillet and move it to a bowl. Season with ½ tablespoon of salt and pepper.
3) In the skillet, melt... - 43.4603
Blanquette De Veau
1) Put the veal, onion, carrots, bay leaf, thyme, celery, peppercorns, salt and water in a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
3) Once the veal has cooked, or about 30 minutes before serving time, melt ¼ cup of butter in... - 43.0369
Tuscan Chicken With Olives And Peppers
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine peperoncini, olives, and garlic.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of olive mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Pour in lemon juice.
Cover and cook at low setting... - 40.5428
All Day Turkey Spaghetti
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, carrot, mushrooms, currants, and herb seasoning.
Crumble sausages over vegetables.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and arrange on top of sausage mixture.
In a small bowl, mix tomato... - 43.8098
Italian Style Crockpot Meatballs
Gotta love these Meatballs. I mean, what can Spaghetti do without these Meatballs, eh? This is also good as a stand alone dish. This recipe is a lazy time cooking ideal. It is pretty simple and does not involve complicated ingredients. Enjoy! - 132.082
My pasta tastes mindblowing with this Bolognese Sauce. Serve this Bolognese sauce out to your family in place of your regular pasta sauce and tell me if they liked it ! - 39.6244
Beef A L'estouffade
1) Mash together the mushroom caps, green pepper, bay leaf, lemon rind and olive in a small bowl, preferably one that has a rough surface (like wood) in order to make a paste.
2) In a slow cooker, place the pork hocks, carrots, green pepper, mushroom... - 43.8713
So Easy Spaghetti
1) In a skillet, brown onion and meat and drain.
2) Take a slow cooker, greased it, and transfer the meat mixture.
3) Add the remaining mixture except spaghetti, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 or on high for 3-1/2 hours.
4) When almost done, stir in... - 34.6092
Chicken With Apricots And Olives
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine apricots, olives, garlic, orange peel, and basil.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange on top of apricot mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper, capers, and sugar; drizzle with orange juice and vinegar.
Cover and... - 44.2698
1) In a saucepan cook beef, onion, and garlic until browned. Drain and keep aside.
2) Add tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt, and oregano. Mix thoroughly.
3) Pour one-fourth of meat sauce in ungreased slow cooker and spread evenly.
4) Layer one... - 47.7111
1) In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt and pepper.
2) In the mixture, toss the veal shanks till they are well coated.
3) Heat half of the oil in a large skillet placed over moderate-high heat.
4) Brown the veal on all sides, a few pieces at a... - 43.7055
Snappy Meatball Heroes
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
Add chopped onion, beef, veal, crumbs, and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same... - 42.0694
James's Pasta Fazool
In a large skillet sprayed with olive oil-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, and beef broth.
Stir in kidney... - 43.7244
Spicy Rice Meatballs
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, and pepper.
Add garlic, onion, beef, veal, rice, and crumbs; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same bowl, mix tomato sauce,... - 41.0528
Hearty Bean Soup
1. In a 5 quarter slow cooker add parsnips, carrots and onion.
2. Place beans on top.
3. Add water, ham, garlic, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Mix well.
4. Cook covered on high for 6-7 hours until beans are done.
5. Let it cool.
6. Remove the meat... - 47.2426
Roman Style Chicken
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, bell pepper, rosemary, olives, and capers.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, over bell pepper mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper; pour in tomato sauce.
Cover... - 38.4456
Chicken Com Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except parsley, salt, and pepper and cook with cover on Low 8-9 hours such that chicken is tender.
2. Just 30 minutes before serving add parsley and seasonings. - 39.7704
Lasagna - The Tasty Italian Dish
When the outside temperature is low, cheesy lasagna is quite perfect to make. This lasagna always pleases even the pickiest eaters time after time. Check out the recipe now!!!!! - 150.455
Pepperoni-beef Spaghetti Sauce
Pepperoni-Beef Spaghetti Sauce is a succulent and tender meat sauce that when served with sphaggetti is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Pepperoni-Beef Spaghetti Sauce recipe. - 43.1709
Olive Spaghetti Sauce
Olive Spaghetti Sauce is a sumptous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This dish that is a meal in itself is a favorite at my home. Try this Olive Spaghetti Sauce.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 40.9207
Soak beans overnight in water in slow cooker.
Do not drain.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours, until tender.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Brown chicken and pepperoni in hot bacon fat in a skillet; drain away excess fat.
Add to beans along with the bay leaf,... - 36.0299
Hearty Alphabet Soup
1) Chop the beef into small cubes.
2) In a slow cooker, add the meat, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water and dry soup mix ; cook covered on LOW for about 6-8 hrs or until the meat is tender.
3) Add the noodles, cook covered on HIGH for about 15-20... - 35.0115
Beef Round Braised, With Tomato And Herbs
Sprinkle beef on all sides with pepper.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrot, garlic, and herb seasoning.
In a small... - 44.16
Herbed Lamb With Squash
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the sausage pieces in it.
2) Transfer the sausages in a slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, brown the lamb in the left over fat.
4) Transfer the lamb in a slow cooker.
5) Pour off the fat from the pan.
6) In the... - 42.8016
Salami Chips & Marinara Dip
For the Dip:
Pour marinara sauce into 1 1/2-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low heat setting about 2 hours or until hot. Stir in cheese and basil. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 20 minutes or until cheese is just starting to melt. Serve warm with... - 68.5894
Get the full flavor of barbecue beef. It's easy because your slow cooker does all the work. - 38.6226
1 Brown oxtails, a few pieces at a time, in oil in an electric slow cooker with a browning unit or a large skillet; remove and keep warm.
Saute onion, celery, garlic, carrots and parsley in drippings until soft.
2 Stir in tomatoes, beef broth, salt and... - 33.9416
Brown beef shanks in hot oil in a large skillet.
Place in slow cooker.
Add some of the water to the skillet and stir to pick up the browned bits.
Add to the slow cooker along with the potatoes, carrots, celery, pumpkin, onion, scallions, cabbage, tomato... - 36.5092
Creole Stuffed Peppers
Remove core, membrane, and seeds from peppers.
Saute'ground beef and 1/4 cup onion (adding oil only if necessary) until meat is browned.
Remove from heat and stir in rice, salt, and pepper.
In a medium-sized skillet, saute' remaining onion, celery, and garlic... - 38.8449
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the... - 44.3054