Indian Vegetarian Rice
- » Slow Cooker Indian Vegetarian Rice
Slow Cooker Indian Vegetarian Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker indian vegetarian rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker indian vegetarian rice recipes.
Pressure Cooker Kerala Paal Payasam
If you don’t have the time or inclination to make this delicious Kerala dessert in the traditional way but still want to treat your family to their favorite payasam on festive days try this recipe. Instead of slow cooking the rice in the milk on a low... - 99.0244
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 53.3006
Coconut Red Beans And Rice
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring the 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 46.7962
Indian Spiced Kidney Beans
1. Add all ingredients-except for tomatoes-to slow cooker.
2. Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
3. Reduce heat to low and cook for additional 4-5 hours.
4. In a bowl combine 1/2 cup of cooked beans and tomatoes and hand blend into a sauce (or use... - 108.475
East Indian Snack
1) In a slow cooker, add the noodles, cashews, cereal and coconut, mix well ; sprinkle with the curry and ginger ; lastly, drizzle the mixture with the margarine or butter and soy sauce, toss well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 3-4 hrs; uncover... - 35.7435
Greens Dal Curry
This Greens dal curry is very healthy and tasty to be had with rice or chapati. Try and enjoy! - 44.725
1. Mix the dals and wash them.
2. Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
3. Mix the dals and vegetables, add 7 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.
4. Sieve this mixture. If it is very thick, add a little water.
5. Heat the ghee in a... - 48.2876
Masoor Dal With Rice
1. Cook the rice. Cool and keep aside.
2. Cook the dal in a pressure cooker. Add 2 1/2 teacups of water to the cooked dal and beat well.
3. Heat the ghee and fry the cumin seeds for a while.
4. Add the onion slices and green chillies and cook for a while.
5.... - 39.5823
Mochai Kottai Kaara Kulambu
This Field bean curry is one of my favourite curries. Healthy and flavourish dish loved by all. Try and enjoy! - 49.8878
Stuffed Tomato Pulao
Whilst you are stuffing the tomatoes, prepare your rice in a rice cooker.
Lightly cut off the tops of all the tomatoes and with a fine teaspoon, empty out the juice, seeds and pulp into a small saucepan. You will need this later.
Lightly sprinkle salt in each... - 38.0101
Creamy Dal Makhni
Dal Makhni is a famous dish of North India, which is often served in marriages, engagements, birthdays or any special occasion. Nowadays you can find this on menu of different restaurants irrespective of North India or South India. - 28.1943
High Protein Mixed Beans Curry
Every home maker is posed with the challenge of preparing tasty dishes while trying to make them healthy for her family. A regular vegetarian meal needs to have a good protein source and what better option than including wholesome pulses and beans that score... - 34.3655