- » Slow Cooker French Chicken
Slow Cooker French Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker french chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker french chicken recipes.
Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
1 Brown chicken pieces in butter or margarine in a large skillet; warm brandy in a small saucepan; pour over chicken and flame; place in slow cooker.
2 Saute onions, garlic and mushrooms in pan drippings; remove to slow cooker with a slotted spoon.
3 Stir in... - 34.9807
Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
The slow cooker first gained widespread popularity in the 1970s as a solution for women who were entering the workforce, and were expected to have food on the table for family dinner. The idea of putting ingredients into a slow cooker and having the meal... - 33.8568
Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
I love slow cooker recipes! This week by request I am making one of my slow cooker pork shoulder recipes. I am doing this to fulfill a request by a viewer in England. I get a lot of requests from England. In this case my viewer wanted to know how I would make... - 130.002
Slow Cooked Coq Au Vin
COOK bacon in medium skillet over medium heat.
Drain and crumble.
Layer ingredients in slow cooker in the following order: onions, bacon, mushrooms, garlic, thyme, pepper, chicken, wine and broth.
Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
REMOVE chicken and... - 45.8848
Slow-cooked Chicken With 40 Garlic Cloves
Discover how sweet garlic can be as Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson puts this hearty, family-friendly dish together. It's an ideal meal for the cold weather that will make your kitchen smell amazing as it cooks throughout the day. - 116.414
Slow Cooked Chowder
In a 5-qt slow cooker, combine the nine ingredients.
Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 5-6 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in milk and parsley; heat through. - 37.6452
Easy Cheese Chicken Cordon Bleu
Rub the inside of the Slo cooker with butter.
Slit horizontally into the chicken breasts until nearly cut through.
Season inside and out and place a slice of ham and cheese inside each.
Coat well with egg and breadcrumbs.
Fry until golden brown in a frying... - 29.3564
Chicken In A Pot
1) In a slow cooker, add vegetables, then chicken on top, pour water and seasoning.
2) Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 5 hours.
3) Use to prepare chicken noodle or chicken vegetable. - 36.5041
Another Chicken In A Pot
1) In a slow cooker add carrots, onion, and beans.
2) Stir in chicken.
3) Sprinkle salt, pepper, broth, basil, and wine.
4) Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 8 hours.
5) Garnish and serve. - 40.2704
Chicken In A Pot
1. Put leeks, carrots, and celery in a 4 1/2-quart or larger slow cooker.
2. Season chicken inside and out with salt and pepper. Put onion, garlic, thyme, and parsley in chicken cavity and truss with string. Set chicken on top of vegetables and pour in broth.... - 35.6255
Cheesy French Onion Soup
Melt the butter/margarine in a large pan and fry onions till golden brown.
Add stock, bay leaf and seasoning to taste.
Bring to the boil and transfer to Slo cooker.
Cook for recommended time.
To serve: sprinkle slices of French bread with grated cheese and... - 36.3491
Poulet En Casserole
1 Wash and dry chicken; skewer neck skin to back; twist the wing tips flat against skewered neck skin; tie the legs to tail with kitchen string.
2 Heat oil and butter or margarine with the minced garlic in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a... - 33.8403
Brown Chicken Fricassee
1 Shake chicken pieces, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper in a plastic bag to coat well.
2 Brown chicken slowly in oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove and reserve. Add onion... - 33.7402
Chicken Liver Pate With Bacon
Select a 16cm (6") round cake tin or small loaf tin if using the Family de luxe /Auto Slo cookers or a 550ml (1 pt) pudding basin if using the Compact Slo cooker.
Butter the inside and line the bottom with bacon rashers.
Put the liver, onion, cloves, bay... - 45.0145
1) Season the chicken pieces with the salt, pepper and paprika.
2) In a slow cooker, place the chicken pieces.
3) In a bowl, mix the tomato paste and beer together, pour over the chicken.
4) Then stir in the olives and liquid.
5) Cover and cook on LOW... - 34.8049
Garlic Chicken With Tomatoes And Potatoes
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, and herbes de Provence.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of potato mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper.
In a small bowl, mix mustard and... - 46.1868
1) In a slow cooker, put all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours. In case the flavor seems too bland once the preparation is done, add some more salt and pepper.
3) Strain the liquid.
4) Use the Chicken... - 37.5411
Cassoulet With Chicken
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) In a non-stick pan, heat bacon fat and brown chicken... - 46.1157
Chicken And Mushrooms
1) Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika.
2) In a slow cooker, place the seasoned chicken.
3) In a bowl, combine the mushrooms, wine and soup together.
4) In another bowl, mix the sour cream and flour, then stir in the sour cream... - 40.828
Coq Au Vin With Red Wine
Heat the oil in a fry pan.
Coat the chicken joints in seasoned flour and fry on all sides in the fry pan.
Transfer to the Slo cooker.
Add the bacon and onion to the fry pan and soften but do not brown.
Add the remaining flour and all the other... - 40.6322
Normandy Chicken With Apples
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, combine the apple cider, dry soup mix, thyme, and nutmeg. Stir to blend well. Add the potatoes, celery, shallots, apples, and cranberries. Tuck the chicken pieces down into the mixture.
2. Cover and cook on the low... - 31.2621
Select a 16cm (6") round cake tin if using the Family de luxe /Auto Slo cookers or a 550ml (1 pt) pudding basin if using the Compact Slo cooker.
Butter the inside and place the bay leaves in the bottom.
Heat the butter in a frying pan and gently fry the liver... - 40.5181
Chicken With Barbecue Sauce
Rub the inside of the cooking pot with a little of the butter.
Wipe the chicken and season inside and out with a little salt and pepper.
In a large pan heat the remaining butter and brown the chicken all over.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
Add the onion to the... - 40.5463
Fricassee Of Rabbit
Heat the oil in a large pan.
Seal the rabbit joints on all sides but do not brown.
Transfer to the Slo cooker.
Add the onion to the pan and cook gently until transparent.
Stir in the flour and gradually add the stock Bring to the boil.
Add the bouquet garni,... - 41.1311
Chicken In Wine
1) In a slow cooker, add chicken.
2) Mix soup with wine and pour over the chicken.
3) Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
4) Serve over rice or pasta. - 31.6131
Cook onion, mushrooms, and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Peel a strip around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place potatoes in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Add... - 47.7911
Chicken Mushroom Stew
1. With a sharp knife, cut chicken into 1-in. cubes.
2. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil and brown meat in it.
3. Transfer to a slow cooker.
4. Into the skillet add mushrooms, onion, zucchini, green pepper and garlic in remaining... - 50.5396
Cheese And Potato Bake
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the hash browns, soups and milk. Mix properly.
2) With half can of the onion rings, top the mixture.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Sprinkle cheddar cheese all over as well as the... - 33.7314
1 Saute onion until soft in butter or margarine in skillet or electric slow cooker with browning unit; stir in apple, curry powder and salt; saute 5 minutes longer, or until apple is soft; add flour.
2 Combine onion mixture, carrots, celery, classic chicken... - 33.8537
Spring Lamb Stew With Mashed Potatoes
This savory stew showcases a variety of garden-fresh vegetables, including carrots, radishes, peas and asparagus. Mashed potatoes are the perfect accompaniment. - 43.2194
Leeks Au Gratin
1.Chop the hard leaves from leeks.
2.Cut them lengthwise and rinse well to get rid of any impurity.
3.Chop the white part of leeks into thin slices.
3.In a slow cooker, add striped leaks, onion, garlic, celery, broth and mustard.
4.Place... - 47.415
Beef Burgundy With Bacon
1 Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces; place in a sauce-pan; cover with water.
Bring to boiling; lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Dry bacon on paper towels.
Fry bacon until crisp in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit.
... - 38.3252
Ossobuco With Crisp Peppers
Flour the veal generously.
Heat the olive oil and butter in a skillet (cast iron is best) and brown the meat well on both sides.
Just before it's done, add the onion and garlic to the pan, and cook just until the vegetables are softened a bit.
Scoop... - 43.0204