- » Slow Cooker Fondue
Slow Cooker Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker fondue recipes.
Creamy Cheese Fondue
Rub the inside of the cooking pot with garlic.
Add the wine and cook (Family de luxe LOW, Auto ) for 30 minutes.
Mix cheese with the cornflour and seasonings thoroughly.
Add the cheese mixture to the wine and stir well.
Cook for 1 1/2 hours, stirring after 30... - 35.2566
1) Break the chocolate into small pieces. Put the pieces in the cooker.
2) Put the cooker over high heat and stir the chocolate till it has completely melted.
3) Reduce the heat to low and add the milk and sugar. Stir well till the ingredients have... - 37.3085
Black And White Chocolate Fondue
In a 2- or 4-cup electric slow cooker, combine semisweet chocolate and cream.
Cover and heat until chocolate is melted (30 to 45 minutes).
Stir mixture until smooth.
Blend in creme de cacao.
Sprinkle white chocolate over surface of fondue, then draw a spoon... - 31.1143
Chocolate Fondue Or Fudge Sauce
1. In a 1-quart mini electric slow cooker, combine the chocolates and cream.
2. Cover, plug in, and cook 1 1/4 hours, stirring twice, until the mixture is melted, smooth, and hot. Stir in the vanilla. - 23.215
1. Prepare beef by browning ground beef, crumbling it fine and draining it.
2. In slow cooker heat all ingredients except tortilla chips with cover on Low for 2-3 hours.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 34.3494
Short Cut Fondue Dip
1. In slow cooker combine soup, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and chives.
2. Cover heat on Low 2-2 1/2 hours and stir such that smooth and well blended.
3. Serve warm dip with celery sticks, cauliflower, and corn chips. - 34.9733
Petite Gouda Fondue With Tomatoes And Basil
Remove and discard hard coating from cheese.
Using a grapefruit knife, carefully scoop out center of cheese, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell; set shell aside.
Cut cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a 2- or 4-cup electric slow cooker, combine cheese cubes,... - 30.7797
Creamy Chipped Beef Fondue
In a saucepan, heat milk and cream cheese over medium heat; stir until smooth.
Stir in beef, onions and mustard; heat through.
Transfer to a fondue pot or slow cooker; keep warm.
Serve with bread cubes. - 28.6542
1.In a slow cooker, put chocolate and put it covered on HIGH for 30 minutes.
2.When the chocolate melts, add sugar, half and half, salt and margarine or butter.
3.Put the cooker on HIGH and stir while the ingredients cook for another 10-15... - 39.7275
Pink Squirrel Fondue
In a slow electric crockery cooker combine the marshmallow creme, creme d'almond, white creme de cacao, and lemon juice.
Cover and cook on high heat setting for 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Serve at once or reduce heat and keep warm, covered, on low heat... - 26.8535
Jazzy Spaghetti Sauce Dip
Jazzy Spaghetti Sauce Dip is jazzy indeed. I love the combination of spaghetti sauce with cream cheese. This Jazzy Spaghetti Sauce Dip makes just the right pick with bread sticks and garlic chips. The flavor is yum, try it! - 40.014
Heat all gently for 10 minutes in a fondue pot or slow cooker in which you will serve this sauce.
Cut assorted raw vegetables such as carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, cucumbers, etc to be dipped into this sauce. - 22.8851