- » Slow Cooker Chinese Beef
Slow Cooker Chinese Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker chinese beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker chinese beef recipes.
Chinese Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the cabbage, green pepper, mushrooms, scallions, water chestnuts, and beef. In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons each of the sherry and soy sauce, the water, hoisin sauce, chili paste with... - 31.558
Chinese Pot Roast
1) Dip the roast in flour.
2) In a saucepan, brown the roast in oil. Put the cooked meat in a slow cooker.
3) Top with the salt, pepper and onions.
4) Combine together the water, soy sauce and ginger and pour the mixture all over the meat.
5) Cover the... - 41.5093
Chinese Pepper Steak
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the steak and slice into thin strips.
2) In a slow cooker, add the steak, garlic, salt, pepper, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and sugar ; cook covered on LOW for about 4 hrs.
3) Stir in the tomato and bell... - 38.6391
Easy Chinese Hamburger
1) In slow cooker add all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2) Cook covered on high for 3-4 hours.
3) Serve hot over rice. - 38.2457
The night before you plan to serve them, mix ground beef, cabbage, onion, ginger, soy sauce, and salt in a large bowl.
When thoroughly mixed, form into balls.
Cover and set in the refrigerator.
(While this can be done when preparing the meal, the flavors... - 37.8263
Chinese Red-stewed Beef
Place pot roast in slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low about 10 hours.
Slice meat and cover with cooking sauce as it is served. - 28.2251
Gingery Beef Strips
1) Slice the flank steak thinly diagonally across the grain.
2) In a slow cooker, add the steak, condensed broth, soy sauce, gingerroot, onions and garlic; cook covered on LOW for about 5-6 hrs or until the steak is tender.
3) Dissolve the... - 37.4505
Creole Asian Strips
1) In a small bowl, mix the black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, tarragon, Chinese five spice powder and sugar.
2) Sprinkle the spice mixture over meat strips, coating evenly on both the sides; place the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Add the ... - 39.4425
1 Cut very cold steak into very thin slices with a sharp knife.
2 Heat oil with garlic until very hot in a large skillet or slow cooker with a browning unit; remove garlic; brown beef quickly, a few pieces at a time; remove.
3 Add onion rings; saute 2... - 35.8022