- » Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
Slow Cooker Chicken Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker chicken stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker chicken stew recipes.
Slow Cooker Chicken Vegetable And Barley Stew
This traditional English hotpot of chicken and autumn vegetables is simmered together with a handful of barley in a crock pot for a wholesome, hearty main course, ready for dinner while you are at work or for lazy cold days when you do not feel like cooking. ... - 90.3744
Slow Cooker Chicken Barley Stew
1. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, place the carrots, celery and onion
2. Place the chicken breasts on the vegetables and then place the remaining ingredients except parsley and thyme on the chicken
3. Cover the dish and cook on low heat for 8-9... - 44.3338
Chicken Mushroom Stew
Cut chicken into 1-in.
cubes; brown in 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet.
Transfer to a slow cooker.
In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion, zucchini, green pepper and garlic in remaining oil until crisp-tender.
Place in slow cooker.
Add... - 36.7028
Chicken Stew Mexican Style
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the chicken pieces and potatoes. In a medium bowl, stir together the salsa, chiles, and taco seasoning mix. Pour over the chicken and potatoes and mix well; level the top. Pour the tomato sauce over all,... - 26.0761
You May Also Like!
Provencal Inspired Ham And Bean Stew For The Slow Cooker
1. In slow cooker, add mixed beans, ham, onion, carrot, garlic, celery, and potato.
2. Throw salt, pepper, bay leaves, and herbs de provence.
3. Add plum tomatoes and chicken stock in it.
4. With spatula, crush the tomatoes a little and give everything... - 0
Slow Cooker Hearty Pork Stew
1. Prepare a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker by tipping all the ingredients into it except the flour and butter
2. Cover and cook on low heat settings for 6-7 hours
3. In another small bowl, mix the flour and butter
4. Gradually, add this flour and butter... - 43.8845
Slow Cooker Kidney Bean And Vegetable Stew
Many of you don't feel like cooking after a hectic and tiring day. However, this slow cooking recipe of bean and vegetable stew is going to keep you relaxed. Cut up the vegetables and put them inside the slow cooker in the morning, before going to work, and... - 142.068
Slow Cooker Bacon Corn Chowder
1. In slow cooker pot drop diced potatoes, onion, and garlic.
2. Add thyme, paprika, frozen corn, and water.
3. Pour chicken stock, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Throw bacon, and give it a good stir.
5. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.... - 105.392
Place all ingredients in the pressure cooker in the order given.
Close cover and set pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 25 minutes.
Let pressure drop of its own accord.
If gravy is desired, remove chicken from the liquid and... - 32.243
Savory Slow Cooker Chicken
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients except broccoli.
2) Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
3) Add broccoli 30 minutes before serving and serve hot. - 39.5687
Slow Cooked Irish Stew
Put all the vegetables into the Slo cooker.
Trim the chops of any excess fat and lay these on top of the vegetables.
Add the seasoning and boiling stock and cook for the recommended time. - 24.4177
Slow Cooked Chowder
In a 5-qt slow cooker, combine the nine ingredients.
Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 5-6 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in milk and parsley; heat through. - 37.3694
Original Country Captain
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the tomatoes with their liquid, tomato sauce, onion, apple, green pepper, raisins, curry powder, garlic powder, ginger, cayenne, and rice. Cut each chicken breast half crosswise into 5 pieces. Stir the... - 31.0808
Slow Cooked Vegetable Stew
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot, combine the vegetables, celery and onion.
2. Crumble the bouillon cube over the vegetables
3. Dot with butter
4. Pour over the soup and water.
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Cook the vegetables on HIGH for about 2... - 38.0523