- » Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker chicken curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker chicken curry recipes.
Schwartz Chicken Curry - Slow Cooker
A slow cooker specialty that is easy to make and comes replete with the perfect balance of spices quintessentially required in a curry. The formidability associated with recreating restaurant style Indian chicken curry is done away with in this recipe. The... - 119.635
Slow Cooked Honey Chicken
True Moroccan chicken !!! This video is very special in preparing an authentic honey chicken with exotic spices. The combination of cinnamon, cardamom with onion gives a great aroma. Inspired by the wonderful flavors used in Moroccan cuisine, this wonderful... - 98.5805
Oriental Chicken Wings
Chicken wings with an oriental touch. I tried this Oriental Chicken Wings recipe last week and was greatly impressed with the final brew. When serving this make sure that you transfer it to a slow cooker and let guests serve themselves from it. This oriental... - 39.4704
The tasty chicken curry is a personal favorite! I love the sweet spiciness of the succulent chicken and curry. I think this is the best Chicken Curry recipe that you can get hold of! So what are you waiting for? Try it! - 43.5681
1) In a slow cooker, place the chicken breasts and
sprinkle with the poultry seasoning and paprika.
2) In a bowl, stir the boullion cube in water to dissolve, then stir in the wine, seasonings and mushrooms.
3) Pour the liquid mixture over the... - 43.1451
Chicken And Green Onion Curry
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, lightly mix thinly sliced onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon stick, cumin, red pepper flakes, turmeric, cloves, and cardamom.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of onion... - 45.4327
Curried Chicken, Ham, And Rice
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the ham and peas.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 1 hour. Reduce the heat setting to low and cook, covered, 2 1/2 to 3 hours longer, or until the rice is tender but... - 33.4626
1. In a slow cooker add the first five ingredients and mix.
2. Place chicken on top.
3. Pour orange juice gently over chicken.
4. Sprinkle orange peel over it.
5. Cover and simmer for 5-6 hours.
6. Drain out the chicken.
7. Cut out bite sized pieces... - 48.6348
Curried Pumpkin Bisque
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the pumpkin, broth, onions, garlic, curry powder, and seasoned salt.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Carefully puree the hot soup in 2 or 3 batches in a blender or food... - 34.5418
Pork And Pineapple Curry
Toss the pork in the flour and salt.
In a large pan heat the oil and brown the meat.
Lift out onto a plate with a draining spoon.
In the same pan, fry the onions until soft.
Stir in the curry powder and paprika pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes then return meat to... - 48.3166
Original Country Captain
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the tomatoes with their liquid, tomato sauce, onion, apple, green pepper, raisins, curry powder, garlic powder, ginger, cayenne, and rice. Cut each chicken breast half crosswise into 5 pieces. Stir the... - 32.4509
1) Place a large skillet over moderate heat and saute the veal or lamb in oil till the meat is light brown in all sides.
2) Remove the meat to a slow cooker.
3) To the skillet, add the carrot, onion, turnip and curry powder.
4) Saute the ingredients in... - 45.6005
Curried Pork And Pea Soup
1. Trimming fat from pork, cut it into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In slow cooker combine split peas, carrots, celery, and onions and stir in broth, curry powder, paprika, cumin, and pepper.
3. Stir in pork and cook with cover on Low for 10-12 hours or on... - 40.8174
Sweet Hot Tumpkin Soup
1) In a slow cooker, add the pumpkin, chicken broth, carrots, onion, watercress, chiles, honey, curry powder, salt and wine.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 9-9 1/2 hrs or until the vegetables are tender; puree in a blender or a food... - 37.1084
Spiced Pork Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, raisins, garlic, bay leaf, and cinnamon stick.
Coat pork cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with cumin and sugar.
In a small bowl, mix wine, tomato paste, and vinegar; pour over... - 39.5827
1 Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve each.
2 Shake with mixture of flour, curry powder and salt in a plastic bag to coat lightly and evenly.
3 Brown pieces in vegetable oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with browning unit; remove and... - 33.4252
Country Captain Chicken Breasts
Quarter, core, and dice unpeeled apples.
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine apples, onion, bell pepper, garlic, currants, curry powder, ginger, and red pepper; stir in tomatoes.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces... - 45.1961
Chicken In Fruit Sauce
Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown the chicken on all sides.
Add orange juice honey, lemon juice, and curry powder.
Close cover of cooker and set pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 15... - 38.1341
Chicken Pepper Soup
This Chicken soup is very good therapy for bad cold and sour throat. Try and enjoy! - 46.1276
1.In a slow cooker, put chicken broth, barley, carrots, garlic, red pepper, curry powder, raisns, dried currants,and onions.
2.Put the lid on and place the cooker on HIGH heat for 3-4 hrs .
3.Once the vegetables are cooked well and the liquid is... - 40.5781
In a slow electric crockery cooker combine chicken broth, undrained tomatoes, chicken, apple, onion, carrot, celery, green pepper, and snipped parsley.
Combine lemon juice, sugar, curry powder, cloves, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; stir into... - 37.3949
Curried Pork In Crockpot
As a working woman do you love the slow cooker recipes? Yes, they are so simple to make and yield a delicious dish. Here is a video that can help you make another slow cooked curried pork dish. You can just add all the ingredients in to the cooker and leave... - 118.486
Split Pea Soup With A Touch Of Curry
In a large stockpot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the onions and garlic for about 3 minutes. Add the carrots and celery and sauté them while you chop and add the potatoes. Continue cooking the vegetables for about 5 more minutes.
Add the... - 37.4076
1 Saute onion until soft in butter or margarine in skillet or electric slow cooker with browning unit; stir in apple, curry powder and salt; saute 5 minutes longer, or until apple is soft; add flour.
2 Combine onion mixture, carrots, celery, classic chicken... - 33.8537
If mutton is what you love, then try this kheema matar recipe secret to a yummy dish. Mutton mince cooked with green peas and a range of Indian spices is the answer to a perfect delicacy. Treat your family and friends to a popular Indian delight. - 41.1667