- » Slow Cooker Chicken
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker chicken recipes.
Slow-cooker Chicken Alfredo
Try this alluring Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo recipe. An easily prepared chicken recipe, this Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 45.5281
Ruth's Slow Cooker Chicken
1) In a slow cooker combine chicken with soup, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
2) Stir mushroom and sour cream and heat for a minute.
3) Serve over noodles. - 31.8333
Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue
1. In a slow cooker place chicken.
2. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Pour over the chicken and cook with cover on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
4. Serve with garnish as desired. - 111.421
Betty's Slow Cooker Taco Chicken Dinner -- Superbowl
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Slow Cooker Taco Chicken Dinner. This is a hearty meal that can be served anytime and is a great choice for serving during Playoffs, the Super Bowl, or other sports events. This dish is very similar to King Ranch... - 0
Slow Cooker Coca-cola Chicken
A super simple slow cooker recipe that you can put together quickly with easy ingredients for a busy day when there is little time to cook dinner. - 105.513
Slow Cooker Chicken And Vegetable
1) In a slow cooker, place potatoes and carrot.
2) Arrange chicken on top.
3) Season with salt, pepper and garlic and then arrange a layer of cabbage on top.
4) Pour chicken broth, cover, and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
5) Adjust seasoning if... - 40.1776
Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
Do you ever have one of those days when you don't know what to prepare for dinner or you have a busy day ahead but supper still needs to be on table by 6.00 pm? Sometimes, you might have days when you say shoot.. I forgot to unfreeze the chicken..what am i... - 0
Savory Slow Cooker Chicken
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients except broccoli.
2) Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
3) Add broccoli 30 minutes before serving and serve hot. - 40.1995
Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken
1. Remove the giblets from the chicken. Remove as much fat and skin as possible. Rinse and drain the chicken; pat dry inside and out with paper towels. Mix all the seasonings with the olive oil to make a paste. Spread a little of the seasoning paste inside... - 30.2561
Slow-cooker Chicken And Shrimp Jambalaya
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients except rice and shrimp, cover, and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until chicken is tender.
2) Stir in shrimp and rice, cover, and cook on high for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is done.
3) Season... - 38.8885
Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
1 Brown chicken pieces in butter or margarine in a large skillet; warm brandy in a small saucepan; pour over chicken and flame; place in slow cooker.
2 Saute onions, garlic and mushrooms in pan drippings; remove to slow cooker with a slotted spoon.
3 Stir in... - 34.9807
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, tip the chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, cumin and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours
5. To... - 45.7822
Slow Cooker Chicken Barley Stew
1. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, place the carrots, celery and onion
2. Place the chicken breasts on the vegetables and then place the remaining ingredients except parsley and thyme on the chicken
3. Cover the dish and cook on low heat for 8-9... - 45.0009
Slow-cooker Hot Chicken Salad
Place the chicken, celery, croutons and Parmesan cheese in a slow cooker; toss to combine.
Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl; stir until blended.
Add the mayonnaise mixture to the chicken mixture; stir to coat thoroughly.
Cook on... - 36.7226
Schwartz Chicken Curry - Slow Cooker
A slow cooker specialty that is easy to make and comes replete with the perfect balance of spices quintessentially required in a curry. The formidability associated with recreating restaurant style Indian chicken curry is done away with in this recipe. The... - 119.635
Slow Cooker Jambalaya With Chicken And Sausage
Here is an absolutely simple and easy recipe that Bob McDiarmid shares in this video. Watch this video that presents a slow cooker jambalaya recipe that is just perfect for weeknight dinner. This nutritious and tasty dish serves as a great satisfying meal! - 82.2595
How To Make Chicken Chow Mein In The Crockpot Or Slow Cooker
1. In a skillet, heat oil, add chicken and saute over medium high heat until browned on all sides.
2. Grease a Crock pot with cooking spray and put chicken pieces in it.
3. Place the carrots, green onions, mushrooms, celery, and water chestnuts.
4. In... - 0
Slow Cooker Chicken Vegetable And Barley Stew
This traditional English hotpot of chicken and autumn vegetables is simmered together with a handful of barley in a crock pot for a wholesome, hearty main course, ready for dinner while you are at work or for lazy cold days when you do not feel like cooking. ... - 90.3383
White Chicken Chili In Slow Cooker
Are you a fan of the slow cooked meals that fill the house with aroma and flavor that makes you hungry instantly? Then, you are going fall for this video. The chef demonstrates a recipe to cook white chicken chili in a slow cooker. It is just out of this... - 93.3063
Slow-cooker Swiss Cheese Chicken Casserole
Add some great flavor and texture to your plate with this heart-warming casserole, perfect for a comforting midweek meal. Betty shows you how to make a flavorful casserole with nice and crispy stuffing in just an instant. Swiss cheese and juicy chunks of... - 98.621
Slow Cooker Whole Chicken And Vegetables
Are you wondering how to pamper your family this weekend? See this video that shows an amazing slow cooker chicken and vegetables recipe which would definitely impress you. The video is simply outstanding and also shares some great tips on buying chicken .... - 95.7738
Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
The slow cooker first gained widespread popularity in the 1970s as a solution for women who were entering the workforce, and were expected to have food on the table for family dinner. The idea of putting ingredients into a slow cooker and having the meal... - 33.8568
Slow Cooker Cassoulet
1.Take a slow cooker and add chicken, leek, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
2.Put beans and sausage in the cooker.
3.Put the lid on and place the cooker on LOW heat for 5-6 hrs.
4.Remove the cooker from heat when the chicken gets... - 41.9065
Creamy Cooker Chicken
1) Take a slow cooker and combine soup mix, sour cream, and cream of mushroom soup.
2) Add in chicken, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
3) Serve over rice or noodles. - 30.292
Slow-cooker Pork Chops
Slow-Cooker Pork Chops is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Slow-Cooker Pork Chops dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 34.4646
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
Tender pork and chunky salsa give this amazing chili a delightful flavor. Best of all, it's made in a slow cooker! - 127.02
Slow Cooker Stuffing With Poultry
1) Combine together all the ingredients and mix well. Pour the mixture into a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 hour and then over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 35.3073
Provencal Inspired Ham And Bean Stew For The Slow Cooker
1. In slow cooker, add mixed beans, ham, onion, carrot, garlic, celery, and potato.
2. Throw salt, pepper, bay leaves, and herbs de provence.
3. Add plum tomatoes and chicken stock in it.
4. With spatula, crush the tomatoes a little and give everything... - 0
Slow-cooker Pork Chops
Slow-Cooker Pork Chops is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare pork chops recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 33.4732
Slow Cooker Cottage Potatoes
1) In a large bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the potatoes.
2) Into the mixture, fold the potatoes and spoon the mixture into a slow cooker.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 ½ hours and then over low heat for 2... - 33.8629
Slow Cooker Pork Chops & Apples
Slow cookers are great in that once you place all the ingredients in them you can have an unattended meal. These are cooked for four hours and the final result is a tender, juicy piece of meat. - 133.092
Slow Cooker Fajitas
1) Slice the meat into 1/2" diagonal strips across the grain and place in a slow cooker; add the onion and the bell pepper.
2) In a small bowl, add the garlic, chile, chili powder, cumin, salt, oil and lemon juice, mix well.
3) Pour the mixture... - 38.711
Gluten-free Slow Cooker Baked Pasta
Everyone loevs pasta but the time required to make the pasta, simmer the sauce and then serve it with cheese is just too much effort for one meal. As a result, this unique dish is really simple. Yes, you have to make the sauce but you can buy that readymade,... - 115.665
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the sour cream.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours, or till the pork is tender.
3) Use sour cream to garnish individual servings.
4) Serve hot. - 39.5104
Slow Cooker Hearty Pork Stew
1. Prepare a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker by tipping all the ingredients into it except the flour and butter
2. Cover and cook on low heat settings for 6-7 hours
3. In another small bowl, mix the flour and butter
4. Gradually, add this flour and butter... - 45.1131
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
1. For marinade, in food processor, add celery, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Drop vinegar, no salt seasoning, and salt in it. Blend well.
3. Place pork on a plate, pour marinade on it,... - 106.385
Slow Cooker Sausage And Vegetable Risotto
1. Turn a 6 to 7 quart slow cooker to high. In a saucepan, bring the broth to a simmer. In a skillet, cook the sausage with the water over moderately high heat, breaking it up with a spoon until the water has evaporated and the sausage is browned, 10 minutes.... - 32.3305
Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
I love slow cooker recipes! This week by request I am making one of my slow cooker pork shoulder recipes. I am doing this to fulfill a request by a viewer in England. I get a lot of requests from England. In this case my viewer wanted to know how I would make... - 130.002
Slow Cooker Turkey And Dressing
Coat inside of a 4-quart electric slow cooker with cooking spray.
Add stuffing mix, onion, celery, and cranberries.
Combine broth and melted butter.
Pour over stuffing, and stir gently.
Remove string from turkey breast.
Rinse turkey breast.
Place turkey in... - 41.7311
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Lentil Stew
Lentils and root vegetables are slowly simmered in a tomato infused broth to become a tasty, budget friendly and healthy dinner or lunch. Better still, the left overs freeze like the dream! - 0
Slow Cooker Kidney Bean And Vegetable Stew
Many of you don't feel like cooking after a hectic and tiring day. However, this slow cooking recipe of bean and vegetable stew is going to keep you relaxed. Cut up the vegetables and put them inside the slow cooker in the morning, before going to work, and... - 132.37
Chicken Thighs With Vermouth
In skillet, brown chicken in butter; remove and set aside.
Add onion and mushrooms; cook until lightly brown and tender.
Add vermouth or sherry and lemon juice; cook over high heat to reduce liquid.
Return chicken to skillet.
Cover; cook over low heat 30... - 36.5716
Slow-cooked Chicken With 40 Garlic Cloves
Discover how sweet garlic can be as Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson puts this hearty, family-friendly dish together. It's an ideal meal for the cold weather that will make your kitchen smell amazing as it cooks throughout the day. - 116.414
Slow-cooked Mexicali Chicken
1 Brown chicken, part at a time, in butter or margarine and oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove and reserve.
2 Stir onion and green and red peppers into drippings in pan; saute until soft. Stir in chili powder; cook... - 34.0902
Slow Cooked Coq Au Vin
COOK bacon in medium skillet over medium heat.
Drain and crumble.
Layer ingredients in slow cooker in the following order: onions, bacon, mushrooms, garlic, thyme, pepper, chicken, wine and broth.
Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
REMOVE chicken and... - 45.8848
Classic American Chicken Cacciatore - Slow Cooked
Cacciatore is a comforting recipe for most Americans and that is also the case with the chef in the video. Watch him prepare his childhood favorite dish, the slow cooker style. The meat used is chicken while all other ingredients remain the same. Does it... - 106.943
Pressure Cooker Chicken Stock
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, place the chicken pieces and cover with 2 quarts (2 liters) of cold water so that the pot is full only up to 2/3 capacity.
2) Bring the water to a slow boil and skim off any surface scum.
3) Stir in rest of the... - 43.9628
Slow Cooked Honey Chicken
True Moroccan chicken !!! This video is very special in preparing an authentic honey chicken with exotic spices. The combination of cinnamon, cardamom with onion gives a great aroma. Inspired by the wonderful flavors used in Moroccan cuisine, this wonderful... - 98.5805
1 Sprinkle chicken on both sides with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon tarragon. Heat butter or margarine in large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; add chicken, skin-side down, and brown slowly; turn, and brown other side;... - 32.7188
Mad Hunky & Tiger Sauce Hot Wings Slow Cooked On The Yoder Ys640
Chicken wings seasoned with Mad Hunky Hot Ass Whang rub and slow cooked over an apple wood pellet fire. Mopped with Tiger Sauce and cooked until it turns to a beautiful and tasty glaze. This recipe will produce delicious flavor, a beautiful glaze with a nice... - 0
Slow Cooked Chowder
In a 5-qt slow cooker, combine the nine ingredients.
Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 5-6 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in milk and parsley; heat through. - 37.6452
Slow Cooked Cock A Leekie Soup
Put all ingredients into the Slow cooker.
Cook for recommended time.
Remove chicken joint and cut the meat from the bones.
Chop meat into small pieces and return to the soup. - 31.1037
Honey Sesame Chicken
Watch as Chef/mom Ariane Duarte cooks one of DinnerTool's Slow Cooker Showdown contest finalist recipe submissions. - 119.375
Donna's Chicken Wings
1) In a slow cooker, arrange chicken wings, combine remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
2) Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
3) Season to taste and serve. - 34.9187
Super Easy Chicken
1) In a slow cooker, place chicken and pour the dressing mix.
2) Pour water, cover, and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
3) Garnish and serve. - 28.5769
Creamy Mushroom Chicken
1) In a slow cooker add chicken.
2) Mix all the other ingredients and spread over the chicken.
3) Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
4) Check seasoning and serve. - 33.23
Chicken In Wine
1) In a slow cooker, add chicken.
2) Mix soup with wine and pour over the chicken.
3) Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
4) Serve over rice or pasta. - 31.6131
Simple Lemon Honey Chicken
1) Arrange lemon slices in chicken cavity.
2) In a slow cooker, arrange the chicken.
3) Make a mixture of orange juice and honey, pour over the chicken, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
4) Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and serve. - 31.6315
Chicken At The Ready
1) In a greased slow cooker, place chicken, add water, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
2) Use as required.
3) Remove meat from bones, pack cooked meat into plastic boxes, and store in freezer to use in that call for cooked chicken. - 28.2611
Rosemarie's Barbecued Chicken Wings
1) In a slow cooker, arrange chicken wings, combine remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
2) Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
3) Season to taste and serve. - 38.6308
Awfully Easy Chicken
1) In a slow cooker, pour water, add chicken, and drizzle barbecue sauce on top.
2) Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
3) Garnish and serve. - 29.503
1. In a slow cooker place chicken.
2. Stud onion with cloves and add to slow cooker with other ingredients.
3. Cook with cover on High for 4-5 hours.
4. Remove chicken and vegetables and discard vegetables.
5. Debone chicken, cut up meat and add to... - 41.5741
Elizabeth's Hot Chicken Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, combine chicken, crackers, broth, and seasoning.
2) Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours.
3) Stuff sandwich bun with the filling and serve warm. - 34.8842
1) In a slow cooker, place chicken and then pour the remaining ingredients over it.
2) Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
3) Season to taste and serve. - 31.5757
Soy Simmered Chicken
1 Combine water, soy sauce, sherry, corn syrup and seasoned salt in an electric slow cooker.
2 Arrange chicken, skin-side down, in a slow cooker. Brush generously with part of the sauce; cover cooker.
3 Cook on low (190° to 200°) 10 hours, or on high (290°... - 22.2169
Frances' Roast Chicken
1) Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning.
2) Stuff chicken with onion and celery.
3) In a slow cooker, add the chicken, sprinkle basil, cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
4)... - 37.9036
Dorothys Chicken Tetrazzini
1) In a slow cooker, combine chicken, broth, and soup.
2) Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
3) Stir in half-and-half at the last moment of cooking.
4) Serve chicken and sauce over cooked spaghetti. - 34.7448
Marie's Easy Chicken And Mushrooms
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the chicken.
2) In the slow cooker, place the chicken.
3) Stir in the mushroom soup.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
5) Remove the chicken and simmer the mushroom gravy until thickened.
6) Serve the... - 33.5486
Chile Orange Chicken
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, garlic, orange peel, chiles, cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, and cumin; mix lightly.
Pour in orange juice and sherry.
Cover and cook at low... - 43.1793
Chicken And Vegetables
1) Marinate chicken with salt and pepper.
2) In a slow cooker add the chicken, stir in bay leaf, lemon juice, cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3) Remove bones and reserve liquid.
4) In a microwave, cook 1/2 cup liquid with celery and... - 44.2063
1) Rinse and dry the chicken, then season inside with the salt, pepper and parsley.
2) Fold and tie the legs and wings across chicken breast with a string.
3) In a slow cooker, place the chicken with the breast side up.
4) Brush over the chicken... - 33.9473
Dale And Shart's Chicken Cacciatore
1) In a slow cooker, arrange chicken, pour sauce, mushroom, and water.
2) Sprinkle granules and seasoning on top.
3) Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
4) Serve over rice. - 35.1351
1) Season the chicken pieces with the salt, pepper and paprika.
2) In a slow cooker, place the chicken pieces.
3) In a bowl, mix the tomato paste and beer together, pour over the chicken.
4) Then stir in the olives and liquid.
5) Cover and cook on LOW... - 34.8049
Slow Cooked Irish Stew
Put all the vegetables into the Slo cooker.
Trim the chops of any excess fat and lay these on top of the vegetables.
Add the seasoning and boiling stock and cook for the recommended time. - 26.3168
Slow Cooked Pork Chops
1) From the chops, trim the excess fat, if any.
2) Place a large skillet over high heat and melt down the fat. Discard bits of pork.
3) Reduce the heat to moderate and saute the onions in the fat till they are translucent. Try and keep the rounds... - 38.6361
Slow Cooked Vegetable Stew
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot, combine the vegetables, celery and onion.
2. Crumble the bouillon cube over the vegetables
3. Dot with butter
4. Pour over the soup and water.
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Cook the vegetables on HIGH for about 2... - 39.9119
Slow Cookery Pork Chops And Zucchini
The fine flavor of pork along with the amazing Zucchini makes this Slow Cookery Pork Chops And Zucchini a vey delightful treat to indulge in. A great accompaniment to go with any of your favorite main course, this Slow Cookery Pork Chops And Zucchini is a... - 47.9203
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the stock, tomatoes with their liquid, carrots, green beans, celery, onion, potatoes, dried basil, Italian seasoning, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 8 hours, or until the potatoes... - 32.6639
Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
1) In a shallow dish, combine orange juice and marjoram.
2) Dip chicken pieces in the orange juice mixture.
3) In a slow cooker arrange the chicken pieces and then pour over the remaining sauce.
4) Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours, or high 3 1/2-4... - 38.3316
Slow Cooked Corn Chowder
Prop all the ingredients into the crock pot and you have this tasty corn chowder ready. For best results of this Corn Chowder go as per the directions. Yummy! - 33.1015
Savory Slow Cooked Grains
1 In a 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker mix all the ingredients except walnuts and parsley.
2 Cover and cook on low heat setting for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours or until the grains are tender.Stir before serving.
3 Sprinkle with walnuts and parsley... - 35.8832
Slow Cooked Vegetable Soup
In a large skillet, saute onion, celery and green pepper in oil until crisp-tender.
Add potato, sweet potato and garlic; saute 3-5 minutes longer.
Transfer to a 5-qt slow cooker.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours or until... - 42.8938
Chicken In Mushroom Gravy
1) In a slow cooker, add chicken and season to taste.
2) Combine wine and soup and pour over the chicken.
3) Sprinkle mushrooms on top, cover, and cook on low for 7-9 hours.
4) Check seasoning and serve. - 35.1613
Golden Chicken And Noodles
1) In a slow cooker, arrange chicken pieces.
2) Combine all the ingredients and pour over the chicken.
3) Cover and cook on high for one hour and then reduce heat and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
4) Serve over noodles. - 37.6377
Chicken Rueben Bake
1) In a slow cooker, place chicken and atop with sauerkraut.
2) Sprinkle cheese on top and parsley.
3) Drizzle salad dressing, cover and cook for 6-8 hours.
4) When done, check seasoning serve hot. - 32.1812
Roast Chicken With Carrots
1) In a saucepan, prepare the dressing with water as per the package directions, then allow to cool.
2) Then pour in the wine and stir to mix well.
3) Dry and stuff the chicken with the dressing.
4) In a slow cooker, place the carrots, then place the... - 36.2835
Chicken With Tropical Barbecue Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix molasses, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, hot pepper sauce, and orange juice and brush lightly on chicken.
2) In a slow cooker, place the chicken, cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
3) Use as... - 35.7867
Baked Chicken Breasts
1) In a slow cooker, add the chicken breasts.
2) In a pan, combine all the remaining ingredients and then pour over the chicken.
3) Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
4) Garnish and serve. - 37.9367
Chicken With Figs And Lemon
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the chicken broth, recipe mix, cinnamon, garlic, and zest and juice of the lemon. Stir in the onion and figs. Push the chicken pieces down into the mixture in the pot.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 28.5957
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes By Category
Slow Cooker Chicken Dish: