Slow Cooker Beer
- » Slow Cooker Beef Beer
Slow Cooker Beef Beer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker beef beer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker beef beer recipes.
Lemony Beef Shanks
Lemony Beef Shanks is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Lemony Beef Shanks; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 33.1897
Beer Pot Roast
1) In a saucepan, brown the meat in oil.
2) Combine together the ketchup and beer in a slow cooker and add the onion and browned meat. Stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 hours.
4) Take the meat out of the cooker and keep it... - 38.3633
1) Slice the steak into strips; season well with the salt and pepper, place the steak and the onion in a slow cooker.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, broth and ketchup; pour the mixture over the steak; cook covered on... - 39.9954
Brisket And Beer
1) In a slow cooker, place the brisket.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients, except beer, mix well.
3) Pour over the brisket and cover with the beer.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
5) Slice... - 37.5932
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef and place in a slow cooker.
2) In the slow cooker, add the beef, chile, garlic, bouillon granules or cube, onion, chili powder, cumin, cilantro and salt; cook covered on LOW for about 8 hrs or until... - 39.4721
Slow Cooked Italian Beef
1) In a slow cooker, put the roast and sprinkle the dry Italian dressing mix all over. Pour the beer over the roast.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours, or over high heat for 3 to 4 hours.
3) Once the beef is cooked, shread... - 30.8553
Winter Beef Stew With Apricots And Prunes
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beer, brandy, Worcestershire sauce, marmalade, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pepper, and flour. Reserve 1/2 to 3/4 cup of this beer mixture. To the mixture remaining in the slow cooker, add the... - 27.6892
Beef And Beer Vegetable Soup
In large saucepan cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in beer, condensed beef broth, water, carrots, turnip, celery, undrained mushrooms, bay leaf, salt, allspice, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer... - 42.1125
Cabbage Rolls In Beer
1) In a bowl, place the onions, parsley, beef, rice and seasoning.
2) Spoon 1/8 of the onion mixture in the center of each, cabbage leaf.
3) Fold the sides towards the center and roll the cabbage leaves tightly.
4) Put the cabbage rolls in the slow... - 43.7836
Sos Crock-pot Chili
SOS Crock-Pot Chili is my recipe that along with many other food bloggers is to support the victims of Hurricane Sandy. We were asked to make a dish that would be what we would feed to those whose lives were forever changed by Sandy. Living in Texas, chili... - 114.804
Carbonnade Of Beef 'n Beer
Brown beef in hot oil in a skillet.
Place in slow cooker with onions, garlic, peppercorns, bay leaf, thyme, salt, and sugar.
Drain fat from skillet and add beer and the flour water paste.
Heat and stir until mixture comes to a boil and is thickened.
Add to... - 38.4603
Carbonnade Of Beef And Beer
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown beef.
3) Put the beef in slow cooker along with onion, garlic, peppercorn, bay leaf, thyme, salt and sugar.
4) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
5)... - 43.5864
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, first add beef, onions, ketchup, barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, beer and tomato paste. Mix thoroughly.
2) Now add in the chuck roast and toss the mixture over it.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook... - 46.4916
Cabbage Rolls In Beer
Combine onion, celery, parsley, beef, rice, salt, and pepper.
Place 1/8 of this mixture in the center of each cabbage leaf.
Fold the sides in toward the center and roll tightly.
Place in slow cooker.
Combine sauce ingredients and pour over rolls.
Cover and... - 33.4778
Spicy Brisket Over Noodles
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef brisket.
2) In a slow cooker, add the beef, salt, pepper, onion, celery, picante sauce and beer ; cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs; remove the meat and vegetables from the cooker, discard any... - 38.5497
Goodtime Beef Brisket
1) In a slow cooker, place the brisket.
2) Combine all the remaining ingredients together and pour the mixture all over the meat.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
4) Take the meat out of the sauce in the cooker and slice it... - 41.3312
Corned Beef Boiled Dinner In The Crock-pot
Saint Patrick’s day is almost here and this meal is traditionally served on that day. It is, however, delicious at any time! The beauty is that you can place everything in the slow cooker and forget about it until it is time to eat! Super easy, super... - 117.698
Southwest Beer And Pinto Beans
1.In a slow cooker, add dried pinto beans, beef broth, sliced pork and steak.
2.Put red chili, onion, garlic, tomato paste, salt, cumin seeds, chili powder and dried marjoram.
3.Cover the cooker and cook the ingredients for 11-12 hrs. on LOW. - 39.5311
All Meat Red Chili
Coat beef cubes with flour; shake off excess.
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine beef, onion, garlic, tomato, jalapeno chiles, oregano, pepper, cumin, paprika, and ground chiles; pour in tomato sauce and beer.
Cover and cook at low... - 37.6624
Dave's Meat Loaf
1) In a bowl, put together beef, sausage meat, beer, egg, bread slices, onions, parsley, seasoning Worcestershire and Tabasco sauce.
2) Mix all together gently shape into a round loaf.
3) Arrange the loaf on a trivet in slow cooker.
4) Put the lid on... - 39.0625
1) In a slow cooker, add the beef, onion, salt, pepper, brown sugar, garlic, beer and bacon; cook covered on LOW for about 5-7 hrs or until the beef is tender.
2) Stir in the cornstarch dissolved in water into the meat mixture to thicken the... - 37.1538
Bits And Bites
1) In a slow cooker, combine ketchup, beer, barbecue sauce, brown sugar.
2) Stir in hot dogs and sausages and stir to mix well.
3) Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
4) Garnish as desired and serve. - 33.5846
Grilled Beef Short Ribs
If you are searching for a wholesome beef recipe to serve your main dish, then this recipe of grilled beef short ribs are just awesome. In this recipe, the ribs are marinated in beer and other spices, before grilling, which adds up more flavour to the... - 121.893
Flemish Beef Stew
1. Layer one-fourth of the onions, one-third of the meat, a bit of thyme, salt, and pepper in a 4 1/2-quart or larger slow cooker. Add bay leaf and garlic and continue layering, finishing with onions. Add water and beer. Cover and cook until beef is tender, 8... - 28.9933
Super Bowl Meatballs
1) Into a medium bowl combine the beef, bread, milk, eggs, onion, parsley, salt and the poultry seasoning, pepper and mix well
2) Using the hand, shape into 48 meat balls
3) Into a non stick skillet, add the oil and fry the meatballs till evenly... - 43.7003
Quick Bean Dip
1) Into a microwavable dish, add in the soups, salsa, olives, water and onion
2) Cover with a lid and microwave for 6 minutes till heated through
3) Stir the mixture every 2 minutes
4) Empty the mixture to a small slow cooker and keep warm... - 33.411
Firehouse Chili is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Firehouse Chili in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 38.908