American Fruit Cake
- » Slow Cooker American Fruit Cake
Slow Cooker American Fruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker american fruit cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker american fruit cake recipes.
Holiday Steamed Fruit Cake
1. Place a vegetable steamer or other low rack in the bottom of a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Pour in 4 cups hot tap water and turn on the low heat setting.
2. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cake mix, eggs, melted butter, milk,... - 36.2465
You May Also Like!
Double Chocolate Orange Pudding Cake
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons of the cocoa, the baking powder, and the salt until well blended. Stir in the milk, butter, orange zest, and chocolate chips and mix well. Turn the batter into a 3 1/2-quart electric... - 32.2312
Fried Potato And Apple Cake
Roughly grate the potatoes in food processor or by hand.
Put into a bowl.
Grate the apple and combine.
Season with nutmeg.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in non stick 8-inch fry pan.
Add apple-potato mixture and press down into a cake.
Put on a lid.
Cook on medium... - 35.9757
Chocolate Applesauce Cake
1. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on high speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until fluffy. Beat in the applesauce, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs until well mixed. Beat in the melted chocolate until blended. Add the... - 32.6882
Crock Pot Apple Pudding
Beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
Add apple with dry ingredients and mix well.
Spray a two pound coffee can with cooking spray or grease and flour it well.
Pour batter into can, filling no more than 2/3 full.
Place can in crock pot.
Do not add water.
Cover,... - 42.1784
Chocolate Fondue Or Fudge Sauce
1. In a 1-quart mini electric slow cooker, combine the chocolates and cream.
2. Cover, plug in, and cook 1 1/4 hours, stirring twice, until the mixture is melted, smooth, and hot. Stir in the vanilla. - 20.81