American Fruit Cake
- » Slow Cooker American Fruit Cake
Slow Cooker American Fruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker american fruit cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker american fruit cake recipes.
Holiday Steamed Fruit Cake
1. Place a vegetable steamer or other low rack in the bottom of a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Pour in 4 cups hot tap water and turn on the low heat setting.
2. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cake mix, eggs, melted butter, milk,... - 37.8648
Double Chocolate Orange Pudding Cake
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons of the cocoa, the baking powder, and the salt until well blended. Stir in the milk, butter, orange zest, and chocolate chips and mix well. Turn the batter into a 3 1/2-quart electric... - 34.0393
Chocolate Applesauce Cake
1. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on high speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until fluffy. Beat in the applesauce, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs until well mixed. Beat in the melted chocolate until blended. Add the... - 34.396
Chocolate Fondue Or Fudge Sauce
1. In a 1-quart mini electric slow cooker, combine the chocolates and cream.
2. Cover, plug in, and cook 1 1/4 hours, stirring twice, until the mixture is melted, smooth, and hot. Stir in the vanilla. - 23.0119
Blueberry And Orange Bread
1.Take a 5-6 cup mold or baking dish and grease.
2.Strain the canned blue berries and put them in a bowl.
3.Put orange juice and eggin the bowl and stir well.
4.Add dreid and strained blueberries to the bowl along with walnuts and orange... - 41.9076