- » Slow Cooked Veal
Slow Cooked Veal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooked veal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooked veal recipes.
Avocado And Veal Salad With Walnuts
1) In a stockpot, put the veal, carrots, celery, onions, parsley stems, garlic, black peppercorns, thyme and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
2) Pour in water to cover.
3) Place over heat to simmer, skimming, until the meat is very tender, about 2 1/2... - 48.9763
Veal Pot Roast
1) In a bowl mix the mustard, poultry seasoning, brown sugar, salt, pepper and flour together and
rub the mixture over the dried veal rump roast.
2) In a skillet, brown the roast evenly in the heated salad oil.
3) In a croak pot, place the roast and... - 45.9661
Roberto's Osso Buco
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Rinse the shanks, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
Place some flour in large zip-top bag.
Add the shanks to the bag, one at a time, and shake to coat with flour.
Shake off excess flour as you remove the shanks from the... - 45.7394
Leg Of Veal With Wine
1) In a bowl, cream the 2 tablespoon butter and seasonings together and rub over the leg of veal.
2) In a slow cooker, place the vegetables, bay leaf and 1/2 cup butter or margarine
3) Place the leg of veal over the vegetables and pour over the water... - 45.236
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
In a covered casserole or Dutch oven over high heat, melt the butter.
Add the veal and brown on all sides.
Drain off the butter and season the veal with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the tomato juice, chicken stock, onions,... - 44.9188
Hungarian Veal Goulash
Brown veal very quickly in hot butter.
Remove the meat.
Cook onions, carrots, celery and garlic in same pan slowly 5 to 6 minutes.
Cook another 5 minutes.
Add half the peppers.
Stir in tomato paste, flour and stock.
Stir until boiling.
Add salt,... - 44.2469
Dill Swedish Veal Roast
Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add veal and brown well on all sides, then place in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Surround veal with mushrooms and carrots (if using medium-size carrots, first cut each in half... - 44.1737
Veal Or Beef Fricassee, Jardiniere
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also cut veal into 1 inch cubes
3.Dredge the meal cubes in flour
4.In a pan, brown the veal in fat
5.Season and add parsley, bay leaves, carrots, water, celery and onions
6.Cover the pan... - 44.035
1) In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt and pepper.
2) In the mixture, toss the veal shanks till they are well coated.
3) Heat half of the oil in a large skillet placed over moderate-high heat.
4) Brown the veal on all sides, a few pieces at a... - 43.7055
Slow-cooked Osso Buco
Mix together the flour and salt and pepper and use to coat the veal pieces.
Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole.
Add the veal pieces and brown on all sides.
Remove from the casserole.
Add the onion to the casserole and fry until it is soft but not... - 43.4944
Veal And Pork Ragout
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Chop the veal and the pork into 1 1/2 inch cubes and sprinkle with flour.
3) In a pot, add butter and brown the meat.
4) When brown, add onion and brown for a few more minutes.
5) Mix in hot water, wine,... - 43.0808
Blanquette De Veau
1) Put the veal, onion, carrots, bay leaf, thyme, celery, peppercorns, salt and water in a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
3) Once the veal has cooked, or about 30 minutes before serving time, melt ¼ cup of butter in... - 43.0369
1) In a bowl, mix the 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and flour, then coat veal cubes with the mixture.
2) In a skillet, evenly brown the coated veal cubes in the salad oil.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned veal cubes.
4) Drain the juice... - 42.9728
Emperor's Veal Stew
1) In a non-stick pan, heat the bacon fat or oil and brown veal in it.
2) Season to taste.
3) Stir in onions, lemon slices and water.
4) Transfer the veal mixture to the slow cooker.
5) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
6) Spoon 1/4... - 42.9645
Osso Buco With Risotto
Arrange veal shanks in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, 2 cloves of the garlic, 1 tablespoon of the lemon peel, 1/4 cup... - 42.7699
1) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the bacon until transparent.
2) Stir the veal in the bacon and brown well.
3) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
4) In the same pan, add 1/4 cup of the water.
5) Bring the water to a boil, stirring... - 42.5757
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown veal in it.
2) Pour in the water and stir continuously to remove the bits.
3) Transfer the meat and liquid into the slow cooker.
4) Stir in onions, tomato paste, paprika, and salt.
5) Put the... - 42.4613
Veal, Apple, Potato Casserole
1) Cut the veal into 2 inch (5 cm) cubes and pat in seasoned flour and coat well.
2) In a pan, add butter and heat.
3) Mix in the veal and brown.
4) Stir in the onions and cook for another 2 minutes.
5) Mix in the apples, (keeping aside one unpeeled... - 42.4384
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1.In the market tell the butcher to make a pocket cut in the veal breast
2.Also preheat the oven to 350F degrees
3.Prepare a stuffing by combining remaining ingredients and tossing together lightly
4.Now pack the stuffing into the pocket... - 41.126
Autumn Veal Melange
1) In a heated non-stick pan, sautÃ© veal and green peppers.
2) Stir in tomato juice, zucchini, parsley flakes, garlic powder, basil, oregano and pepper.
3) Put the lid on and cook over medium heat until the meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
4)... - 40.6402
Lemon Herb Veal Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine leek, garlic, dry tarragon, lemon peel, thyme, white pepper, and sage.
Coat veal cubes with flour, then add to cooker and pour in wine and lemon juice.
Cover and cook at low setting until veal is very... - 39.923
Paprika Wiener Schnitzel
Cut meat in serving pieces; pound till about double in area.
Cook onion and garlic in hot fat till onion is tender but not brown; remove from skillet.
Dip pounded veal steak in flour seasoned with salt and pepper; brown on both sides in hot fat.
Add cooked... - 39.8707
1) Dredge the veal pieces in the flour.
2) In a skillet, fry the veal pieces in the heated oil, until brown.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned veal pieces with rest of the ingredients.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 6 to 8... - 39.7698
Stuffed Veal Hearts
Clean hearts, removing arteries and veins; make pocket for stuffing.
Lightly brown onion in hot fat; add cracker crumbs and seasonings; mix well.
Stuff hearts with this mixture; close opening and fasten with skewers.
Roll in flour.
Brown in hot... - 39.7286
Beef In Merlot
1) In a zip-lock bag, stack 4 slices bacon and freeze.
2) Cut remaining strips, add to a large heavy pan or Dutch oven, and gently heat.
3) Add garlic and cook till golden.
4) Mix in the beef, brown well and lower heat.
5) Add in the onions, thyme,... - 39.6168
1.Chop the meat and bones in pieces.
2.Take a large pot, put carrots, onions, and celery in it along with bones, salt and bouquet garni.
3.Let the ingredients boil.
4.Once done, remove the fat layer on the top.
5.Let the ingredients... - 39.2834
Veal Stew Hawaiian
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients and stir to mix well.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
3) Serve immediately in individual serving bowls.
For a thicker sauce, blend 1/4 cup flour with... - 38.0543
Easy Veal Birds
Cut steak in serving pieces.
Pound thoroughly with meat pounder till double in area; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
To make stuffing, combine remaining ingredients; add enough water to moisten (about 2 teaspoons).
Top veal with stuffing.
Roll as for jelly... - 34.8149
Veal And Peppers
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 7 hours or over high heat for 4 hours.
3) Serve hot over noodles or rice. - 33.8704
Surprise Veal Roll Ups
Pound cutlets with meat pounder till about double in area; sprinkle with pepper.
Put one piece of ham on each cutlet.
Mix cheese and chopped olives; spread over ham.
Roll veal as for jelly roll; fasten with toothpicks or tie with cord.
Brown meat in butter;... - 30.1241
Veal Chops Hawaiian
Brown chops in hot fat; season.
Place pineapple slice on each chop, prune in center.
Add carrots and water; cover and cook slowly 1 1/2 hours. - 29.0803
Dredge veal in seasoned flour.
In a large skillet, melt butter until foaming.
Add veal and saute until lightly browned on all sides.
Reduce heat and add paprika, stirring until veal is well coated.
Add 1 cup water and cook, covered, over low heat for 30... - 27.4502