- » Slow Cooked Flank Steak
Slow Cooked Flank Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooked flank steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooked flank steak recipes.
Flank Steak Creole
Score one side of meat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine green pepper, onion, 1 tbs.tomato paste, horseradish, sugar, 1/2 cup water, and stuffing.
Spoon stuffing mixture down middle of unscored side of flank steak.
Fold ends over and overlap long sides;... - 45.0554
Stuffed Flank Steak
Combine bread stuffing with mushrooms and juice, butter, and cheese.
Spread over flank steak; roll up like jelly roll.
Fasten with skewers or string.
Pour oil in slow-cooking pot.
Roll steak in oil, coating all sides.
For Sauce: Prepare gravy mix according to... - 44.4879
Flank Steak Casserole
1) Score the flank steaks on both the sides and
sprinkle with the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine the onion, bread crumbs and tomatoes together and spread over the steaks.
3) Roll the steaks in a jelly roll fashion and tie with... - 43.7324
Flank Steak Southern Style
1) Slash the surface of the steak lightly with a sharp knife.
2) Place a large skillet over high heat and heat the oil.
3) Brown the steak in the oil quickly on both the sides.
4) Take the skillet off the heat and lift the meat into a slow cooker.
5)... - 43.1607
Stuffed Flank Steak
Trim edges of flank steak and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brown the sausage in a fry pan and pour off excess fat.
Add the apple, bread crumbs, onion, and salt.
Mix together well.
Spread this mixture over the flank steak and roll steak up... - 41.2785
Fruited Flank Steak
Sprinkle flank steak with salt and pepper; place in slow-cooking pot.
Drain fruit cocktail, saving 1/4 cup syrup.
Combine 1/4 cup syrup with remaining ingredients; pour over steak in pot.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until tender.
Add drained... - 40.3273
Flank Steak In Mushroom Sauce
Place steak in slow-cooking pot.
Combine sauterne, soy sauce, garlic, broth, catsup, mustard, and onion; pour over steak.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Dissolve cornstarch in water; stir into pot.
Turn control to high; cover and cook... - 39.5669
Stuffed Flank Steak With Currant Wine Sauce
1) In a medium bowl, mix the stuffing, mushrooms, water, margarine or butter and cheese.
2) Place the stuffing over the steak; roll up and secure with the wooden picks; place the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Top with the green onions; pour the wine... - 38.5536
Flank Steak In Musnroom Wine Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, place the steak.
2) In a small bowl, mix the wine, soy sauce, garlic, broth, ketchup or tomato paste, mustard and onion; pour the mixture over the steak; cook covered on LOW for about 6 -7 hrs.
3) Dissolve the cornstarch in water... - 36.8114
Swiss Steak Or Flank Steak
Rub Seasoned Flour into 2"-thick round steak or scored flank steak (3/4 to 1 lb.).
Brown 1 onion, sliced, in hot fat in heavy skillet.
Remove onion and brown meat well on both sides.
Top with onion.
Add 1/2 cup water, tomato juice, or vegetable juice.
Cover... - 29.103