- » Slow Cooked American Zucchini
Slow Cooked American Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooked american zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooked american zucchini recipes.
Beef Stew With Zucchini
1) Over moderate-high heat, place a large skillet and thoroughly brown the meat pieces in oil.
2) Over the meat, sprinkle half of the salt and pepper.
3) Transfer the meat to a bowl.
4) In the skillet, saute the onion till it is translucent and then... - 45.693
Beef & Zucchini Casserole
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook beef and onion until meat loses its red color.
Pour off excess fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef and onion with tomato sauce, wine, oregano, garlic salt, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and... - 44.5452
Glazed Root Vegetable Medley
1) Clean and vegetables and peel them. Cut the vegetables into 1-inch pieces.
2) In a saucepan, dissolve the salt in water. Add the vegetables and boil for 10 minutes. Drain the cooked vegetables and reserve ½ cup of cooking liquid.
3)... - 42.6125
Chicken With Zucchini
1) Season the chicken pieces with the salt.
2) In a bowl, combine the flour, cheese, salt, pepper and paprika, then dredge the chicken with this mixture.
3) In a slow cooker, place the zucchini and pour over the bouillon.
4) Then place the chicken... - 42.5846
Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch slices.
In slow-cooking pot, combine zucchini with green pepper, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Top with chopped tomatoes, then butter.
Cover and cook on high for about 2 hours or until tender.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Makes... - 40.6165
Zucchini And Rice
Soak rice in hot water in bowl for 2 to 3 hours; drain.
Saute onion in butter in saucepan over low heat until tender.
Sprinkle with turmeric and pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in rice and tomato juice.
Cook, covered, over medium-low heat for... - 40.0003
Summer Squash And Zucchini
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot, combine zucchini and squash
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Dot vegetables with butter
4. Sprinkle with crumbs and cheese.
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Cook the vegetables on HIGH for about 4 hour or if you... - 38.192
1) In a slow cooker, layer the onion, zucchini and tomatoes.
2) Sprinkle the basil, salt and cheese all over.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 34.517
Zucchini And Vermouth
1)Scrub zucchini and trim then grate it finely.
2) In a skillet, heat oil.
3)Add zucchini and cook over medium-high heat until it begins to soften and liquid evaporates, for about 6 minutes.
4)Add vermouth and continue cooking until liquid has... - 32.518