- » Slow Cooked
Slow Cooked Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooked recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooked recipes.
Slow Cooked Bean And Vegetable Soup
How about a nice healthy soup for a cold winter evening? A little elaborate recipe, but this soup always turns out delicious. Made with different kinds of beans and roasted vegetables, this soup is filled with flavor. Watch and learn. - 138.368
Family Favorite Party Mix
Sweet & salty, crunchy & delicious, our Family Favorite Party Mix is a great snack for family movie night, tailgating, or after-school snacking! - 136.04
Latin Style Pork Loin In The Slow Cooker
This recipe is ultra easy but it delivers amazing flavor. All you have to do is place all your ingredients in the slow cooker and 6 to 7 hours later enjoy a marvelous meal. - 134.032
Slow Cooker Pork Chops & Apples
Slow cookers are great in that once you place all the ingredients in them you can have an unattended meal. These are cooked for four hours and the final result is a tender, juicy piece of meat. - 133.092
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 130.827
Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
I love slow cooker recipes! This week by request I am making one of my slow cooker pork shoulder recipes. I am doing this to fulfill a request by a viewer in England. I get a lot of requests from England. In this case my viewer wanted to know how I would make... - 130.002
Triple Chocolate Cake
Super chocolatey, moist and amazingly simple to make, this slow-cooker cake recipe will have family & friends begging for your recipe! - 127.307
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
Tender pork and chunky salsa give this amazing chili a delightful flavor. Best of all, it's made in a slow cooker! - 127.02
Slow Cooked Cream Of Potato Soup
If you are looking for a yummy soup recipe, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect cream of potato soup that is sure to please everyone's tastebuds. This recipe is simple yet impressive enough to pleasantly surprise... - 126.286
Tailgating Recipe: Frankly Fabulous Dip
In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley prepares a unique appetizer that is sure to be a big hit at any tailgate. This video series includes hot dog and sausage recipes that you can cook entirely or partially ahead of time for... - 125.834
Pepperoncini Italian Roast Beef
Savory, fall-apart beef roast makes the BEST sandwiches! Jo Ann & Vickie share a sure-fire, winning recipe your family will love. Oh, and it's a slow-cooker recipes too! How great is that? - 123.371
Slow Cooked Creamy Pumpkin Soup
A perfectly cooked creamy soup is one of the best dishes for a relaxed, almost lazy, day. Want to know of a simple recipe that will yield a very tasty creamy pumpkin soup? Then watch this video. All you need to do is prepare the ingredients and let them cook... - 123.338
Pot Roast In The Crock-pot
Slow cooking meals is a nice way to come home to a meal that is ready! All you have to do is get the ingredients ready and in the slow cooker and off you go! It is such a pleasure to come home after a busy day at work to a house filled with such inviting... - 122.771
Traditional Persian rice called Kalam Polow. - 121.863
Slow Cooked Short Rib Ragu
Do enjoy slow cooked food? Slow cooked food has wonderful aroma which rises as the food gets cooked in the slow cooker. This video shows one of the most simple recipes of slow cooked short ribs ragu. Enjoy the ragu and the aroma too. - 120.959
Buffalo Chicken Mac And Cheese
Watch as Chef/mom Ariane Duarte cooks one of DinnerTool's Slow Cooker Showdown contest finalist recipe submissions. - 120.952
I am doing this dish of Beef Bourguignon as a special request from a viewer in England named Paul. He contacted me and asked if I would make something in a slow cooker. He is only now getting into cooking and didn't want to look at a cookbook or look for a... - 120.392
Schwartz Chicken Curry - Slow Cooker
A slow cooker specialty that is easy to make and comes replete with the perfect balance of spices quintessentially required in a curry. The formidability associated with recreating restaurant style Indian chicken curry is done away with in this recipe. The... - 119.635
Honey Sesame Chicken
Watch as Chef/mom Ariane Duarte cooks one of DinnerTool's Slow Cooker Showdown contest finalist recipe submissions. - 119.375
Mom's Blueberry Cobbler
All the flavors of your favorite cobbler, made in a slow cooker! Vickie & Jo Ann show you just how easy it is to make this simple, no-fuss and versatile recipe. - 119.354
Kalua Pork - Hawaiian Mix Plate Tribute
Kalua Pork is a delicacy of Hawaiian cuisine, which can be made at home. This delicious slow-roasted pork is rubbed with sea salt and liquid smoke in order to recall the glorious flavors of pig cooked in a traditional Hawaiian style. Check out the recipe. - 119.26
Crock Pot Pork And Sauerkraut
If you are planning to celebrate this new year with pork, then you would definitely love the idea of slow cooking. Prepare your crock pot with the ingredients and set it on, as per the instruction of chef. Now you can be out for whole day to enjoy without... - 118.959
Saucy Slow - Cooked Chuck Roast
Learn to perfectly prepare a slow cooked chuck roast by watching the video and carefully following steps and tips given by the chef. It is a dish that is definitely going to please all chuck roast lovers as the end result is juicy and flavorful. - 118.751
Chicken Cacciatore 4 Ingredients Dessert & Sweets, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Chicken Cacciatore from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the... - 118.666
Tangy Cranberry Meatballs
Perfect for a holiday appetizer, tailgate party or family get-together, these Tangy Cranberry Meatballs come together in a jiffy using leftover gravy and cranberry sauce from your holiday meal. So easy...and so good! - 118.282
Homemade Potato Soup
Sometimes a simple homemade potato soup is more satisfying than an elaborate meal. And if you love cooking in a Crockpot, this recipe is going to be very simple. Just dump everything leaving the evaporated milk into the Crockpot and cook for 10 hours. The... - 118.013
Slow Cooked Braised Boneless Short Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pat dry the short ribs with a paper towel, and place in a bowl.
3. Season the ribs with Grand Diamond All Purpose Seasoning.
4. Sprinkle the flour over the ribs, lightly coat each rib and shake off any... - 117.488
Slow Cooked Pork Roast
Spicy and sweet pork roast. This video shows as excellent preparation of pork roast with onion, carrots, and apple. A orange punch gives pork an out-of-this-world flavor! This wonderful, moist roast is a family favorite and makes a great meal. - 116.675
Slow-cooked Chicken With 40 Garlic Cloves
Discover how sweet garlic can be as Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson puts this hearty, family-friendly dish together. It's an ideal meal for the cold weather that will make your kitchen smell amazing as it cooks throughout the day. - 116.414
Corned Beef Boiled Dinner In The Crock-pot
Saint Patrick’s day is almost here and this meal is traditionally served on that day. It is, however, delicious at any time! The beauty is that you can place everything in the slow cooker and forget about it until it is time to eat! Super easy, super... - 116.118
Slow Cooked Drunk Chicken
When it’s the football season, there is no time to cook and lots of time to eat. So, today Tawnya is showing an easy meal in rush so you get to enjoy the game more and eat more. She is actually sharing one of his fan's recipe and he named it drunk chicken.... - 115.961
Gluten-free Slow Cooker Baked Pasta
Everyone loevs pasta but the time required to make the pasta, simmer the sauce and then serve it with cheese is just too much effort for one meal. As a result, this unique dish is really simple. Yes, you have to make the sauce but you can buy that readymade,... - 115.665
Family Dinners For Halloween Night
We all know that after our kids bring home pounds of candy on Halloween, dinner and healthy eating often goes out the window. But it doesn't have to! Chef and mom Ariane Duarte shows you how to create her family's favorite healthy Halloween dinner, chicken... - 115.233
Savory Slow Cooked Beef Chili
Think cooking the perfect chili is a difficult task? Then you must watch this video to know and believe that while the process maybe time consuming, it isn't tough! This is a recipe for slow cooked chili and turns out amazing because, as they say, good things... - 114.997
Crock Pot Beef Chili
If you love chili, then you would also like the idea of spending minimum amount of time and effort for preparing this cuisine. This is possible only when you use slow-cooking method in a crock pot. Place all the ingredients and set your crock pot on low, when... - 114.229
Apple Pie In A Slow Cooker
I demonstrate how to make Apple Pie (Apple Cobbler) in a slow cooker. It is a recipe from my cookbook. I've had a lot of compliments on it. It tastes really good! - 113.329
Slow Cooked Berry Cobbler
Need a recipe to impress your Mom, Dad or someone significant this holiday season? This Slow Cooked Berry Cobbler will make you famous. Take a look at this simple and colorful dessert recipe in this video. It boasts of refreshing berry flavors and a crisp... - 113.287
Praline Apple Crisp
Mmm....apples, cinnamon, crumbly-crunchy oatmeal and brown sugar topping...a perfect, chilly-weather slow-cooker delight! - 112.996
Beef & Spinach Minestrone - Slow Cooked Style
Slow cooked recipes are very practical as the preparation involved is very less and most of the times its on its own cooking away for hours leaving you ample of time to attend to other important things. Here's one such classic beef minestrone video recipe... - 112.956
Betty's Crock Pot Pork Roast Tenderloin And Gravy
For people on the go, having a slow-cooker recipe up their sleeve can be live-saving! In this video, Betty shares with her viewers one such slow cooker recipe —the roast pork in a crock pot served with delicious, low-fat pork roast gravy. Next time you are... - 112.759
Crock Pot Brisket
Have you been looking for some yummy crock pot recipes? This video is a must watch for you. Vanny shares her personal, detailed recipe to prepare this scrumptious crock pot brisket. The dish is full of flavor and never fails to impress. - 112.496
Spicy Hot Venison Chili
When it is frigid outside, what better than hearty venison chili recipe to keep you warm and company while you watch your favorite game? This fantastic venison chili is a hearty meal and an instant favorite. Creamy, spicy, tasty, and heartwarming, a bowl of... - 112.481
Juicy Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks
If you like eating non vegetarian, you must give a try to the lamb shank recipe shown in this video. Watch the video and see how the chef first browns the lamb and then slow cooks and season it to make it delightfully flavorful and tasty. - 111.811
Best St. Patrick's Day Crockpot Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Soak the beef in water for 2 days prior to making the dish.
2. Mix all the vegetables in a crock-pot along with the beef (which has been soaked for 2 days in water).
3. Finally add the water and cook the beef for 5 hours on HIGH.
4.... - 111.785
Black Bean Stew With Turkey
This hearty slow cooker stew combines the fabulous flavours of chillies with turkey, squash, and black beans... Trust us - you have to try it - 111.575
Sos Crock-pot Chili
SOS Crock-Pot Chili is my recipe that along with many other food bloggers is to support the victims of Hurricane Sandy. We were asked to make a dish that would be what we would feed to those whose lives were forever changed by Sandy. Living in Texas, chili... - 111.452
Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue
1. In a slow cooker place chicken.
2. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Pour over the chicken and cook with cover on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
4. Serve with garnish as desired. - 111.421
Culinary Carrie: Lexington Style Bbq
1. Trim off the excess fat from the pork.
2. Heat a large stock pot that has a tight fitting lid to smoking hot.
3. Place the pork in the pot and let it sear for 5 minutes on each side.
4. Add water, cover it with the lid and turn the... - 111.025
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey
1. Cut turkey into pieces. Remove fat and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, put turkey fat and cook on high heat until it is heated through.
3. Drop turkey pieces, inside down, and let it caramelize on both sides.
4. Add celery and onion in... - 110.915
Kori Chim (ox Tail Stew)
In this episode, Cathlyn makes another one of her old time favorite dishes, a popular korean delicacy - Kori Chim, braised ox tail stew! - 110.378
Dutch Oven Carnitas
Carnitas is pork that is characterized by a crispy exterior and moist, succulent meat. Carnitas translated from Spanish means 'little' or 'small' meats. This is because Carnitas is slow cooked until it is so tender it can be pulled apart into small pieces... - 110.222
Tex Mex Pasta
Watch how I make Tex-Mex Pasta in a slow cooker. This is a recipe in my new cookbook "Slow Cooker Meals: Easy Home Cooking for Busy People." Just dump in the ingredients. Watch and see! - 109.12
1 Heat a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
2 Coat pan with cooking spray and add shallots and celery.
3 Cook for 10 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
4 Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5 Stir in vermouth and cook for 1... - 108.296
Slow Cooked Turkey Breast
An unconventional turkey recipe created by the chef is a must try this Thanks Giving season. Make turkey breast absolutely luscious and flavorful following the chef's recipe. Tempting and great for potluck or over any other occasion all the year long. - 107.989
Beef Barley Soup
1. Soak barley overnight in 3 cups of water
2. In food processor finely chop carrot, celery, parsley, and onion.
3. In slow cooker pot, add chopped vegetables
4. Drop meat, tomatoes, and water from barley in pot.
5. Throw peas, cayenne... - 107.942
Tangy Slow Cooked Agrodolce Sausages
Agrodolce are sweet and sour sausages from Italy. Chef here makes a lovely slow cooked recipe using them which are flavored with tomatoes to give the extra tang. A perfect recipe for a dull winter day. - 107.841
Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
1. In Crockpot, add mixed vegetables, stock, oregano, and bay leaves.
2. Drop thyme, black pepper, no salt seasoning, salt, and pasta sauce in it.
3. Pour water in the pasta sauce jar. With spoon scrape off all the sauce sticking on the wall,... - 107.744
Slow Cooker Bean Soup
1. In a large mixing bowl, take meat, and remove meat juice, if any from it.
2. Drop salt, flour, and pepper. Mix to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, pour oil and cook bacon for 2 minutes or until... - 107.717
Easy Beef Stew With Cabbage
1. Place a skillet on high heat, pour oil and cook onion in it for 5 minutes or until caramelized.
2. In slow cooker, add meat, cabbage, caramelized onion, lemon zest, garam masala, chilli flakes, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, salt, and... - 107.66
Bbq Pulled Pork Ciabatta
Barry makes some tangy barbweque pulled pork sandwiches in the oven with sweet potato wedges. - 107.426
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Watch how I make Chocolate Peanut Clusters in my crockpot. So simple. Just dump in the ingredients. Watch and see! - 107.283
Classic American Chicken Cacciatore - Slow Cooked
Cacciatore is a comforting recipe for most Americans and that is also the case with the chef in the video. Watch him prepare his childhood favorite dish, the slow cooker style. The meat used is chicken while all other ingredients remain the same. Does it... - 106.943
Slow Cooked Pork Chops In Sauerkraut
Want to have a great dinner when you are back home from work? You can place the pork chops and sauerkraut in the slow cooker, close the lid and be out of your home for work. In this video, chef shows the easy process to cook the pork chops. - 106.751
Ever heard of hyderabadi haleem? It is a popular dish of Indian cuisine which is also relished in Pakistan, Turkey, Afghanistan and Iran. This meat stew is healthy and is prepared by combing leftover lentils, rice and meat. So, enjoy it a sa one meal dish or... - 106.733
Indian Spiced Kidney Beans
1. Add all ingredients-except for tomatoes-to slow cooker.
2. Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
3. Reduce heat to low and cook for additional 4-5 hours.
4. In a bowl combine 1/2 cup of cooked beans and tomatoes and hand blend into a sauce (or use... - 106.541
Durban Beef Curry
Curry is a great way to get all the health benefits of the spices rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. In this video Gavin from Authentic Human is making a Durban Curry with beef and vegetables. - 106.423
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
1. For marinade, in food processor, add celery, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Drop vinegar, no salt seasoning, and salt in it. Blend well.
3. Place pork on a plate, pour marinade on it,... - 106.385
Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
Delicious pork tenderloin that cooks in the slow cooker. Great for busy days when there is no time to cook. You can serve the cooking liquid on the side as au jus for the pork or on potatoes or rice. - 106.19
Slow Cooker Coca-cola Chicken
A super simple slow cooker recipe that you can put together quickly with easy ingredients for a busy day when there is little time to cook dinner. - 105.513
Southwest Baked Beans
1. Preheat oven at 250 degree.
2. Place a ceramic pot on heat, add navy beans, 4 cups of water, bacon, and onion to it.
3. Turn the heat on high, and bring it to boil. Then cover it with lid, and simmer it for 1 hour stirring... - 105.373
This week I took part in the Taste of Wilmington sponsored by the StarNews. We had a great time and I really enjoyed meeting and talking with all of the local foodies that stopped by my tent. I served up my achiote pork dish and since I had so many questions... - 105.24
Easy, No Stir Polenta
Have you ever tried to make polenta and had to stand there stirring the pot for 30-40 minutes? Well, there is a better, easier, and less time consuming way to make delicious polenta, and I show you exactly how - and you'll be shocked at the little trick I use... - 104.755
Double Meat Slow Cooker Pot Roast
1. In slow cooker, add meat, saffron, all spice, mustard, thyme, salt, and pepper.
2. Pour teriyaki sauce, red wine, Worcestershire sauce in it.
3. Add water until you cover half of the meat.
4. Drop apples, cover it with lid, and cook under high heat... - 104.613
Red Beans And Rice With Andouille Sausage
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, red beans and rice with Andouille sausage could be your for the taking. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Cajun style food by Beryl Stokes is indeed a sure-fire way to heat up things on... - 104.587
1. In slow cooker pot, put carcass and cover it with water.
2. Add celery, no salt seasoning, and salt.
3. Drop peppercorn, bay leaves, fennel seeds, and all spice. Cover, and cook for 8 hours.
4. Strain stock and freeze it for later use.
5.... - 104.384
Slow Cooker Bacon Corn Chowder
1. In slow cooker pot drop diced potatoes, onion, and garlic.
2. Add thyme, paprika, frozen corn, and water.
3. Pour chicken stock, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Throw bacon, and give it a good stir.
5. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.... - 103.78
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti In Crockpot
A great dish for a super busy day. Just add a green salad or vegetable and garlic bread and you will have a very good dinner. This turns out to be a casserole made in the slow cooker. - 102.826
Good Stew - Giambotta
1.In a deep pan and the dutch oven pour 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
2.In the deep pan, put the chicken inside and season with salt and pepper.
3.In the dutch oven, after the oil heats up, put the cut up sausages inside and let them brown.
4.Add onions... - 102.508
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Lynn demonstrates how to make beef stew in the slow cooker. A great Fall recipe. - 102.489
Slow-cooked Pork Ribs
A meal for the lazy ones! Fry it up, shove it into the slow cooker and go skiing for the next 7 hours. When you come back these ribs will melt in your mouth, granted they won’t fall apart while they cook to infinite tenderness! - 102.438
Cheddar And Chive Soup
1. Into a slow cooker, drop chopped potatoes, garlic, onion, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
2. Pour chicken stock, and add chopped bacon. Give it a good stir.
3. Turn on the cooker, and cook on low for 5-8 hours or until done.
4. With blender, puree soup... - 101.855
Slow Cooked Holiday Ham
Holidays usually have something or the other cooking on your stove that needs your constant attention. This Holiday Ham is one thing that you can throw into the Crockpot and forget about for the next 8 hours. Besides, it is also tender and juicy. Lot of tangy... - 100.784
Pepperpot Guyanese Style
1. In a large pot, put the cow foot. Pour water to cover it and bring it to boil. Simmer till the cow foot is cooked.
2. Trim the fat from the corned beef and oxtail. Cut the corned beef into cubes.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to... - 100.154
Slow Cooked Honey Chicken
True Moroccan chicken !!! This video is very special in preparing an authentic honey chicken with exotic spices. The combination of cinnamon, cardamom with onion gives a great aroma. Inspired by the wonderful flavors used in Moroccan cuisine, this wonderful... - 98.5805
Bbq Chicken Hash In A Dutch Oven
How about a delicious Dutch Oven BBQ Chicken for dinner? This recipe from Dave is not to be missed as the chicken looks absolutely mouth-watering and it’s so easy to make. Chicken is slow cooked in a Dutch oven using barbecue sauce so you get the best... - 97.8
Slow Cooked Pork Roast
You may call this one a multi-purpose or 2 in one slow cooked pork roast! It is phenomenal in the way that you can serve it as regular slow cooked pork over rice or sandwiches, or easily turn this in to a pork chili. Fabulous combination of various flavorful... - 97.0159
Slow Cooked Short Ribs
Chef Martin from Wolfpack Ranch aims at providing hassle free and delicious recipe and in this effort today he shows us slow cooked short ribs. He slow cooks braised and browned short ribs for 3-4 hours and serves it with beans with gravy on top. This video... - 96.8649
Dutch Oven Pork Ribs
Dave is all set to show us an easy Dutch oven pork ribs that is juicy, fork tender and delicious. His fool proof recipe is sure to make everyone a successful cook. There is no way you can go wrong and there is no other easy recipe that can beat this Dutch... - 96.0139
Healthier Chicken Dumplings
1. For the Dumpling - In a medium bowl mix the milk, eggs, butter, parsley and salt together until well combined.
2. Add in the Bisquick and stir until just combined.
3. In a slow cooker place the potatoes, onions and garlic.
4. Add in... - 95.3971
Garlic & Rosemary Infused Tri Tip Roast Beef
1. On a cutting board, spread rosemary, garlic, pepper, and salt.
2. Trim off the fat from tri-tip roast.
3. Place roast on top of the seasoning. Press, and flip to coat it evenly on both sides. Repeat for other roast pieces.
4. With a plastic... - 93.9724
Yoshida's Meatloaf Slow Cooked To Perfection
1. In a medium sized bowl, add egg, soup mix, pepper, and Yoshida’s. Whisk well.
2. Drop onion, green pepper, and garlic. Mix.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take meat, and pour egg mixture in it. Mix thoroughly.
4. Throw bread crumbs, mix and... - 93.9202