- » Sloppy Joe With Tomato Soup
Sloppy Joe With Tomato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sloppy joe with tomato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sloppy joe with tomato soup recipes.
Turkey Sloppy Joes
1. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the margarine, add ground turkey and cook in low heat until brown
2. Add the chopped vegetables and cook some more till tender; add in the soup, salt, pepper
3. Cover and simmer for half an hour
4. Goes... - 38.083
Mexican Sloppy Joes
Brown beef with onion, celery and seasonings in shortening.
Stir to separate meat particles.
Add soup; simmer to blend flavours. - 28.8648
Brown beef with onion, celery, and seasonings; stir to separate meat.
Add soup; simmer to blend flavors. - 25.5033
1) In a saucepan, heat the shortening.
2) Add in the beef, onion, celery, chili powder and salt.
3) Saute well till the beef browns well. Keep stirring often to separate the meat.
4) Pour in the condensed tomato soup. Cook on simmer till all the... - 41.2282
In skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in soup, water, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Split and toast buns; serve meat mixture on buns. - 32.3033
Sloppy Joe Sandwich
Combine beef, onion, green pepper, garlic salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce in large skillet.
Cook until meat is browned and onion and green pepper are cooked.
Add soup and cheese, if desired; simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is thick.
Split,... - 38.1537
Sloppy Joe Franks
Melt butter in skillet over coals.
Add onion; cook till soft.
Add remaining ingredients.
Let bubble slowly without covering, about 15 minutes or till sauce is nice and thick.
Stir once in a while near end of cooking.
Ladle into buns. - 34.3826
Pork Sloppy Joes
Cook pork and chopped celery in a large Dutch oven until browned, stirring to crumble pork.
Combine pork mixture, soup, barbecue sauce, and onion.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to low, and simmer 20 minutes.
Serve on... - 27.2851
Easy To Make Sloppy Joes
If you fancy a change from the ordinary sandwich, try this new way with yummy sloppy Joes. When you are in the mood for something out of the ordinary at lunchtime, Betty's sloppy Joes will hit the spot. This luxurious treat by Betty is so simple and sumptuous... - 96.9493
Shortcut Sloppy Joes
In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat.
Spoon off fat.
Stir in soup, water, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Serve on hamburger buns. - 31.8053
In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. - 22.9797
Easy Turkey Sloppy Joes
1. Crumble turkey into 2-quart casserole; add onion. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until turkey is no longer pink; drain. Break up turkey.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except buns. Cover tightly and... - 23.2445