- » Sloppy Chili Sauce
Sloppy Chili Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sloppy Chili Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sloppy Chili Sauce recipes.
Brown beef with onion, celery, and seasonings; stir to separate meat.
Add soup; simmer to blend flavors. - 25.2901
Sloppy Joe Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, add the hot dogs, beans, mustard, onion, and chili sauce ; cook covered on LOW for about 2-3 hrs.
2) Spoon the ... - 29.5887
Turkey Sloppy Joes
Turkey Sloppy Joes make for a fabulous brunch or a snack. When I want some thing light and tasty made in a jiffy, I always go for Turkey Sloppy Joes. All those who love Turkey will appreciate this! - 32.6658
Turkey Sloppy Joes
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onions, bell peppers and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.
Add celery, carrot, zucchini, cumin, thyme and cayenne pepper; cook 2 minutes.
Remove... - 44.1739
Turkey Sloppy Joes
In a large no-stick skillet, cook the turkey, onions and peppers over medium heat about 5 minutes or until the turkey is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender.
Stir in the ketchup, tomato sauce, chili powder, garlic powder and celery seeds.
Bring to a... - 37.2625
Looking out for a old fashioned barbecue, quite plain, I would call it Sloppy Joes. You can use Barbecue Style Tofu Burgers with tomato sauce for this Sloppy Joes recipe. A gret one to go after! - 30.4777
Homemade Spicy Sloppy Joes
In a deep, 3 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole heat oil on full power 2 minutes.
Crumble meat into hot oil and heat, uncovered, on roast for 10 minutes, breaking up meat pieces occasionally.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in salt, pepper, chili... - 37.9362
In a large skillet cook meat, onion, and garlic till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in the undrained tomatoes, the water, oat bran, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover... - 38.427
Homemade Sloppy Joes
If you are wondering what to do with the pound of ground beef sitting in your refrigerator, why not make Sloppy Joes? A sandwich is a sandwich but a Sloppy Joe is a total meal. Where are you going to go and buy one of these? If you want one, you probably have... - 169.84
Chicken Sloppy Joes - A Tale Of Twists!
How about a chicken twist to your sloppy joes? I have replaced ground beef with a slightly healthier chicken mince and also added a spoonful of salsa and barbecue sauce to enhance the flavor. This makeover is equally tasty and filling and, you may even serve... - 0
"Brown ground beef and onions in small amount of fat.
Cook until onions are transparent.
Add salt, pep- per, tomato sauce, 1/2 cup water, mustard, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce.
Simmer for at least 15 minutes.
Serve on buns.
" - 33.7726
Brown ground beef and onions in small amount of fat.
Cook until onions are transparent.
Add salt, pepper, tomato sauce, 1/2 cup water, mustard, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce.
Simmer for at least 1 5 minutes. - 31.6298
Sloppy Joes Burger Sandwich
Fry hamburger with crumbs.
Add chili sauce, tomato puree, grated cheese, onion, chili powder, accent and garlic powder.
Cook on medium heat until hot through.
Serve large spoonful sloppy Joe mix in warm bun.
A large electric roaster turned on... - 36.3813
Sloppy Jane Sandwiches
In slow-cooking pot, combine frankfurters with beans, mustard, onion, and chili sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
Spoon over toasted frankfurter buns.
Makes 5 to 6 servings. - 30.774
Jean And Tammy's Sloppy Joes
1) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onion, pepper, tomato sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, pepper and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly.
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4... - 38.9648
Nan's Sloppy Joes
1) In a saucepan, heat some oil and brown the beef onions.
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onion, ketchup, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, vinegar and sugar. Mix well.
4) Close the slow cooker with... - 40.0666
1) In a slow cooker, add the meat, onion, celery, chili sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, relish and pepper; cook covered on LOW for about 3-4 hrs, break up the meat once with a fork or spoon while cooking
2) Spoon the ... - 33.1827
1. In large heavy pan, cook ground turkey or -5 minutes, until no longer pink.
2. Add onion and saute for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
3. Add chili, celery, green pepper, corn, tomato sauce, honey and seasonings to turkey.
4. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes,... - 32.6449
Vegetarian Sloppy Joes
In a large skillet cook onion and sweet pepper in hot oil for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
Stir in ground meat substitute, tomato puree, water, barbecue sauce, mustard, soy sauce (if desired), chili powder, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce... - 35.0257
Mexican Sloppy Joes
Meat Filling: In large saucepan or slillet, heat oil.
Cook garlic, onion and celery until softened.
Stir in beef and cook until no longer pink.
Add tomato sauce, chili, sugar, salt and cumin.
Simmer, uncovered, for 7 to 10 minutes or until sauce thickens... - 43
Sloppy Joe Burgers
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add onion and meat; cook until meat is gray, stirring frequently.
Add remaining ingredients; mix, cover, and cook until meat and onions are tender, about 30 minutes.
Serve between... - 31.9178
Brown meat in shortening in skillet.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, adding more tomato juice if necessary for moist mixture.
Spoon onto split hamburger buns and serve hot.
Serves 6 to 8 bun halves. - 34.6574
Drown meat and onions in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Pour off fat.
Add all other ingredients, except buns, mixing well.
Reduce heat and simmer 20 to 30 minutes, uncovered.
Spoon onto hamburger buns and serve immediately. - 32.4972
Ozark Sloppy Joes
In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the sugar, flour, seasonings, tomato sauce and Worcestershire.
Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Spoon 1/2 cup... - 34.5629
Easy To Make Sloppy Joes
If you fancy a change from the ordinary sandwich, try this new way with yummy sloppy Joes. When you are in the mood for something out of the ordinary at lunchtime, Betty's sloppy Joes will hit the spot. This luxurious treat by Betty is so simple and sumptuous... - 95.0114
Sloppy Joes On Whole Wheat Buns
Heat Crisco® Oil in large skillet on medium heat.
Add onion, celery, green pepper and carrots.
Cook and stir until tender.
Cook until browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in ketchup, water, chili powder, salt, black pepper and hot pepper... - 35.8009
1) Use cooking spray to coat a large non-stick skillet.
2) Over moderate-high heat, place the skillet.
3) Add the ground turkey, onion, green pepper and garlic to the skillet and cook till the ingredients have browned. Keep stirring so that the turkey... - 42.0714
Spicy Sloppy Joes
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook beef with onion and celery until meat loses its red color.
Pour off excess fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine meat, onion, and celery with remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4... - 36.3624
Hidden Sloppy Joes
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly grease an oblong baking pan about 13 X 9 1/2 X 2 inches (use a glass pan if you have one).
Heat oil in large heavy saucepan.
Add beef and onion and cook, stirring, until beef is lightly browned.
Add celery, green pepper,... - 44.723
Sloppy Joes Ole!
1) Take a medium size heavy skillet and heat oil in it. Add celery, onion and green pepper to the oil. Saute for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
2) Crumble in the turnkey and saute the mixture for about 2 minutes or until... - 40.5519
Sloppy Joes With Bacon
This Sloppy Joes is a delicious side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Sloppy Joes recipe and share your feelings with us! - 41.6452
Sloppy Joes For A Crowd
1) In a blender, add in the catsup, water, onion, flour, salt, chili powder and pepper. Pulse a few times till the onions are coarsely chopped.
2) In a large skillet, heat the shortening.
3) Stir in the ground meat. Cook over medium heat till the meat... - 41.8777
Microwave Sloppy Joes
1. In glass casserole, mix well combining ground beef, diced bacon, green pepper and onion.
2. Cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until meat is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking and drain.
3. Add remaining ingredients except hamburger buns and... - 42.3598
Sloppy Joes For One Hundred
Place the hamburger in a large canner on medium heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until crumbly.
Add the remaining ingredients and cook slowly, stirring frequently, for about 3 hours.
Serve between buns. - 36.3419
Healthy Lean Beef Sloppy Joe
Sloppy Joe is a true meat lover's delight. With generous amount of well seasoned beef it is a favorite at lunch or dinner. The ground beef is seasoned perfectly with spices and is juicy and rich. A hearty meal that is loved by children and adults is usually... - 0
Italian Sloppy Joes
Italian Sloppy Joes is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Italian Sloppy Joes; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 36.6522
Sloppy Joe's And Cole Slaw: Easy Entertaining
Want to know of a recipe that is easy to make, tasty and guaranteed to be loved by everyone? Then watch this video and learn to make meaty, yummy Sloppy Joes with a crunchy coleslaw. Watch and learn! - 107.507
Sloppy Joe Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x12 inch casserole dish.
3. Mix all of the sauce ingredients together and set it aside.
4. In a large nonstick skillet sauté the beef, onions and carrots for 10 minutes.
5. Lower the... - 98.1657
Sloppy Joe Topped Potatoes
In a 2 quart casserole, place beef, breaking it up with a fork.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 2 1/2 minutes.
Drain off fat and break up large pieces.
Add celery, onion, and garlic.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes,... - 43.3863
Celery Sloppy Joes
These Sloppy Joes are a desire ! Try these irresistibly seasoned meat stuffed buns for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Sloppy Joes are welcome ! - 39.9796
Remove frozen Sloppy Joe mixture from foil pan and place in 2-quart casserole, breaking in half if necessary.
Cook covered, 7 to 8 minutes or until thawed, turning over twice.
Add remaining ingredients; stir to mix.
Cook covered, 5 to 6 minutes or until hot. - 23.6189
Chile Con Carne
1. Heat a medium skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, onion, beans, sauces, seasonings and spices
4. Stir to mix well
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow... - 39.0893
Hot Dog Ideas
Prepare wieners as desired.
Place in bun or on bread and add one of these accompaniments:
Sloppy Joe filling.
Barbecue sauce and chopped green pepper.
Chili sauce, chopped lettuce and cheese.
Catsup and pineapple.
Sauerkraut and baked... - 25.8287
In skillet combine sloppy joes mixture, chili peppers, chili powder, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and hot pep-per sauce; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 5 minutes.
Split and toast hamburger buns.
Spoon meat mixture onto bottoms... - 33.3937
Tomato Sour Cream Casserole
Saute onion in oil; add tomatoes, seasoning mix and green chilies.
Simmer, uncovered, 10€”15 minutes.
In greased, deep 2-quart casserole, layer ingredients in the following order: sauce, crushed Chips, Monterey Jack cheese, sauce, Monterey Jack... - 37.0139