- » Sliced Turkey
Sliced Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sliced Turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sliced Turkey recipes.
Oriental Sliced Turkey With Chestnuts
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Mix the cornstarch (cornflour) with the soy sauce in a small bowl.
Add the sugar, vinegar, sherry, five spice powder and pepper.
Add the turkey... - 45.2188
Sliced Turkey In Chestnut Sauce
1) Chop onions and carrots.
2) Cook in melted butter until tender, about 10 minutes.
3) Then brown gently.
4) Add flour. When blended, add tomato puree and stock.
5) A little sherry or wine can be added in place of some of the... - 44.1804
Sliced Turkey By John Paffrath
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Butter a large casserole or Dutch oven .
3. Arrange the broccoli in the casserole.
4. Scatter the cheese over the broccoli and pour the wine over it.
5. Arrange the turkey slices to top without... - 42.6106
Sliced Turkey And Dressing Bake
Sliced Turkey And Dressing Bake! Were you looking for a tasty and simple turkey dish that you can serve for a an informal lunch? Then Sliced Turkey And Dressing Bake is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 26.2345
You May Also Like!
Turkey Slices With Walnut
Heat 2 tablespoons margarine in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until melted.
Saute turkey slices about 4 minutes or until brown on both sides, sprinkling with salt after turning.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Add 1 tablespoon margarine to... - 39.9543
Breaded Turkey Roast Slices Parmesan
1. In a bowl, season the flour with garlic powder and pepper.
2. On wax paper or a plate, combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan.
3. In a shallow dish, beat the eggs with milk until well blended.
4. To bread the turkey slices, first... - 45.7377
Turkey Scallops With Lemon Slices
1 Cut one lemon into very thin slices (use whichever lemon has thinner skin). Juice the remaining lemon.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, garlic, parsley (if using), salt and pepper. Dredge the turkey in the seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
3 In... - 32.3491
Casserole Of Turkey Slices
Saute onion slowly in butter or margarine until golden; do not brown.
Add remaining ingredients, except turkey, and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
Pour sauce over turkey slices in casserole; cover, and heat about 20 minutes at... - 33.765
Cumberland Turkey Slices
Lay turkey slices on one sheet of foil.
Top with Cumberland Sauce and sprinkle with green onions.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 to 20 minutes. - 22.6286
Honey Mustard Turkey Slices
In shallow bowl, blend sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, honey and salt.
Reserve half of sour cream mixture in small bowl.
On sheet of wax paper, combine cornflake crumbs, paprika and garlic powder.
Dip each turkey slice in sour cream mixture, then... - 41.6994
Turkey Slices With Ham
Sprinkle the turkey cutlets with the pepper and sage.
Cut the ham to fit the turkey slices, place on top, and secure with 2 toothpicks laid flat against the ham and threaded through.
Melt the margarine with the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over... - 32.5616
Marinated Turkey Slices
If necessary, cut turkey into 2 equal portions.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together lemon peel, lemon juice, oil, bouillon granules, thyme, garlic, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup water.
Place turkey in a plastic bag set in a bowl.
Pour marinade over... - 39.5296
Herb Glazed Turkey Slices
Herb Glazed Turkey features often on my party menu. The glaze made from apple juice, rosemary and garlic imparts an irresistible flavoring to the Herb Glazed Turkey ! My guests love it. Dish it up to your guests too and let me know what they have to say about... - 39.8635
Turkey Slices On Vegetable Bed
Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan.
Add mushrooms; saute lightly.
Add peas; cover.
Heat gently 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes and parsley; simmer 3 minutes.
Season with salt.
Heat oil in separate pan; saute turkey 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden... - 38.947
Turkey Slices With Cream Gravy
1. If desired, partially freeze the turkey breast, to firm slightly for easier slicing. Thinly slice the turkey across the grain, about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large heavy skillet over moderate heat. Add the chicken liver and... - 32.3856