- » Sliced Refrigerator Pickle
Sliced Refrigerator Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sliced refrigerator pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sliced refrigerator pickle recipes.
Refrigerator pickles are brine preserved pickles that I prepare and store in the refrigerator. Made with sliced cucumbers and green peppers along with onions, the refrigerator pickles are delicious, saovry and crisp to taste - 34.8975
No canning required! This super simple recipe is perfect for first-time pickle makers, and it's so delicious that family & friends will think you are an expert! - 128.201
Three Hour Refrigerator Pickles
Slice the cucumbers 1/4 in.thick.
Slice onions 1/8 in.thick.
Place both in a large nonmetallic bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over cucumbers and onions.
Stir well for 5 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate 3 hours before serving.
Store in the... - 35.9386
Mix sugar, vinegar, spices together.
Do not heat.
This syrup should be cold.
Stir syrup well and pour over cucumbers and onions.
Screw on lids.
Refrigerate pickles at least 5 days before using.
Keep pickles in refrigerator until ready to serve. - 39.3973
Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
1) Slice cucumbers evenly with a knife or in a food processor bowl fitted with a slicing disc and empty them to a large mixing bowl on reaching the Fill Level.
2) Allow vinegar, sugar and salt to come to a boil.
3) Pour the vinegar... - 38.826
Place cucumbers, squash and onions in a large bowl; set aside.
In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cook and stir just until the sugar is dissolved.
Pour over cucumber mixture; cool.
Cover tightly and refrigerate for 24-48... - 26.9554
Easy Refrigerator Pickles
1. Place half of cucumber in a large glass bowl,- top with half of onion. Repeat procedure with remaining cucumber and onion.
2. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a saucepan,- stir well. Bring to a boil,- cook 1 minute. Pour over cucumber mixture,-... - 24.4897
1. Rinse and drain mushrooms, zucchini, bell pepper, and chilies. Trim and discard discolored mushroom stem ends; cut mushrooms vertically into '/4-inch-thick slices. Trim and discard ends from zucchini; cut zucchini crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices. Stem... - 27.7946
Place cucumber in pint jar.
Add water to cover; sprinkle in salt.
Place in refrigerator for 3 hours; drain.
Add 1/4 cup water and vinegar; let stand for 1 hour. - 22.7997
Pickled Refrigerator Onion Rings
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat; strain mixture, and discard spices.
Pour strained hot mixture over onion; cover and chill overnight.
Drain before serving. - 28.5023
Pickled Refrigerator Onion Rings
1) Take a small saucepan and combine water, vinegar, sugar, cinnamon, salt and cloves in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Remove from heat and strain mixture. Discard the spices.
4) Pour... - 39.8925
Pickled Mackerel With Cucumber Slices
1. Take a platter or a shallow dish and arrange large mackerel pieces in it.
2. In a saucepan, add onion, all the seasonings and vinegar and allow the mixture to come to boil Cool a little and top the fish with sauce. Chill in the refrigerator.... - 30.7425
Microwaved Pickled Beets
In 4 cup glass measuring cup, pour beet juice, vinegar, salt, cinnamon and allspice.
Microwave (high) 3-5 minutes until mixture boils, stirring every minute.
Add beets to juice.
Store in covered container in refrigerator. - 22.1977
Condiments are the oft neglected item in our food list. However, a zesty condiment as pickled onion is one great way to amp up the taste of even the most bland meal. Just follow the recipe and get pickling onions at home. It's so delish that you can't really... - 84.1145
Quick Watermelon Rind Pickles
1. Wash, and peel watermelon. Cut, and remove the flesh.
2. Now, cut the white rind of watermelon into ½-inch slices.
3. Wash and cut cucumber, lemon, and ginger into thin slices.
4. Into two clean 1 quart mason jars, add cinnamon... - 100.18
Half Sour Pickles
When you have a glut for lemons, just preserve them a la the Moroccan way, and relish them whenever you crave for something sumptuously sour. Quick and easy, lemons pickled in loads of salt and lemon juice makes for a scrummy addition to most Moroccan dishes,... - 114.355
Homemade English Cucumber Pickles
After you try our Homemade Sweet & Spicy English Cucumber Pickles, you'll never want to eat store-bought again! The recipe is surprisingly simple, and ridiculously tasty! - 0
Bread And Butter Pickles
Bread And Butter Pickles is served as side dish. Bread And Butter Pickles gets its desired taste from vegetable mixed with pepper, garlic and sugar. It is flavored with vinegar and mustard. Bread And Butter Pickles is used by many food joints across the world. - 42.6953
Pickled Fresh Tongue
Wash tongue thoroughly and place in a large kettle.
Add water to cover and remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, 3 to 4 hours, or until tender.
Slit skin on underside of tongue and peel it off.
Cut away roots and gristle.
Return to liquid and cool... - 30.8214
Pickle Roll Em Ups
Spread 1 side of each ham slice with 1 tablespoon cream cheese.
Place 1 pickle on edge of each ham slice.
Roll ham slice around pickle; press edges to seal.
Repeat with remaining ham slices.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. - 24.1426
Lemon Zucchini Pickles
Cut unpeeled zucchini into thin slices about 1/16th inch thick.
Combine in large bowl with green pepper, onion, salt, and celery seed.
Mix gently and let stand 1 hour.
Dissolve sugar in lemon juice and pour over vegetables.
Add lemon slices and mix... - 37.4969
Pickled Beets - Sweet Tangy Beetroot
Learn how to prepare Indian style Pickled Beets (Khatta Meetha Chukandar Ka Achaar). This is a sweet and tangy recipe which goes well with any meal. - 0
Pickled jalapenos are so easy to make, you'll wonder why you've been buying them all this time! Best of all, you can use this recipe for carrots, daikon, or whatever you're favourite vegetable happens to be. They're delicious on tacos, nachos, omelettes, or... - 0
Vegetable Pickles is served as side dish. Vegetable Pickles gets its taste from vegetables mixed in vinegar and hot Chili pepper. Vegetable Pickles is inspired by many food joints across world. - 39.9131
Indian Cauliflower Pickle
Want a tasty addition to you meal? Pickles are great to jazz up a simple Indian meal. Manjula is going to show cauliflower pickle recipe in a very simple way. It has goy a strong delicious taste like any other Indian pickle. This winter buy the best... - 119.568
Zucchini Pickles In Jars
Combine first 6 ingredients in large saucepan and bring to boil.
Add remaining ingredients and let boil 10 minutes.
Pack into hot sterilized jars and process 10 minutes in boiling water bath.
Remove from water and let cool.
Test for seal.
Store... - 41.731
Peel cucumbers; slice them very thin.
Mix together soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar.
Pour this over the cucumber slices; mix well, gently.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. - 23.1376
Cook beets until tender.
Skin when cool enough.
Slice and set aside.
In saucepan combine the vinegar, sugar, and the spices (which have been put into a cheesecloth bag).
Bring to a boil, add the beets, and boil 10 minutes.
Discard the spice bag.
Add the... - 35.0082
Peel and wash the daikon and slice very thinly.
Place in a glass or china bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to the boiling point, remove from heat and cool.
Pour over the daikon slices.
Cover the bowl.
Refrigerate for 3 days and... - 34.2333
Cover shrimp with boiling water; add celery tops, pickling spices, and salt.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Drain, then peel and devein under cold water.
Alternate cleaned shrimp, onions, and bay leaves in shallow baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients... - 43.0112
Peel onions and slice.
Add salt and let stand overnight either in the refrigerator or covered for several hours to wilt.
Drain, rinse off salt thoroughly.
Heat vinegar, celery seed, mustard seed, tumeric, sugar, water and pimento.
Add onions and boil about 45... - 39.2161
Sweet Freezer Pickle Chips
Insert slicing disc.
Slice cucumbers; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Add onion and salt to cucumbers; stir to mix.
Cover with ice cubes and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
Drain water from bowl and discard any un-melted ice cubes, but do not... - 36.5251
Fresh Pickled Onions
Peel and thinly slice the onion into rings.
Cover with cold water and soak for 30 minutes.
In a small bowl (ceramic, not plastic, which would hold the smell forever), stir the sugar into the vinegar until dissolved.
Add the drained onion.
Cover tightly... - 28.7516
Sweet And Sour Cucumber Pickles
Peel cucumbers, leaving some strips of green and slice about 1/8 inch thick.
Pour sugar, vinegar and shoyu over the cucumbers and mix gently until sugar is dissolved.
Leave in refrigerator 30 minutes or more.
Stir before serving. - 28.7493
Fresh Cucumber Pickles
Fresh Cucumber Pickles is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of cucumber and vinegar will surely tempt you to prepare this Fresh Cucumber Pickles dish on every party! - 25.2838
Korean Vegetable Pickle
Sprinkle carrot, celery cabbage and cauliflowerets with 2 teaspoons salt; toss.
Let stand 20 minutes; rinse with cold water and drain.
Toss drained vegetables with remaining ingredients.
Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 48 hours but no longer than 4... - 35.1536
Mixed Vegetable Pickles
Mixed Vegetable Pickles is loved by many and a very tasty pickle. Mixed Vegetable Pickles gets its desired taste from vegetables mixed with sugar and pepper, flavored with vinegar. Mixed Vegetable Pickles is cherished by many around the world. - 41.2783
Fresh Dill Pickles
Add the salt to the water.
Boil until the salt dissolves.
If you use the water when it is still hot, the pickles will be soft.
Wash the vegetables and drain them on paper towels.
In a gallon crock, alternate vegetables and dill.
Continue layering until... - 44.4737
1. Cut beet from stem and leaves. Separate them as shown in the video. Place then in separate bowls.
2. For roasting, in an 8x8-inch roasting pan, pour water and lay the beets in.
3. Add salt and wrap it with aluminum foil. Pop it in... - 0
Pickled Beets Using Spices
Drain liquid from beets into 1 quart measure.
Set beets aside.
Add equal amount of water to beet juice.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until boiling.
Stir in sugar, salt, celery seed, cloves and cinnamon.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until sugar is... - 32.569
Cut the herring into bite-size pieces and place into a mixing bowl.
In a separate mixing bowl, sprinkle the onion with salt and leave at room temperature for one hour.
Wash off the salt and squeeze with your hands.
Set aside on paper towel to... - 41.84
Cut cabbage in pieces 1-inch long and 1-inch wide.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons salt on, mix well, and let stand 15 minutes.
Cut green onions and tops in 1 1/2-inch lengths, then cut lengthwise in thin slices.
Wash salted cabbage three times with cold water; add... - 29.0206
1) In a saucepan, heat together vinegar, sugar, salt, garlic salt and pepper.
2) Bring the vinegar to boil and add onion.
3) Remove the vinegar mixture off the heat
4) Allow to cool, pack in sterilized jars and seal with lids.
5) Place in... - 36.1689
Insert slicing disc.
Slice zucchini; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Slice onions; add to zucchini, then stir in salt.
Cover with ice water and let stand at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours.
Drain, rinse well, and drain again.
Change to metal blade.
Mince... - 43.0158
Wash the turnips, scrape with a knife (you do not have to peel).
Slice into 1/4 -inch rounds.
Place in a bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
Leave them overnight.
In a separate bowl sprinkle the yeast over the water.
Add the sugar and flour, mixing well.
Set... - 39.9573
Ginger Pear Pickles
Combine pears, water and 2 tablespoons vinegar in large bowl and let stand for 10 minutes.
Combine sugar, 3 cups vinegar, water, apple juice and ginger in large saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Tie ginger peel, cinnamon sticks, cloves and lime in... - 44.896
Pickled Mustard Greens
Combine first 4 ingredients in medium saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer several minutes, stirring once or twice, until sugar and salt are dissolved.
Set aside to cool.
Break side branches from center stalk of greens; discard... - 39.5368
Sweet Mango Pickle
1. Wash, peel and cut the mangoes into thick slices.
2. Heat the oil in a kadai, and add the asafoetida and panchporan. Break the chillies into two or three pieces each, and add to kadai. When the spices are done, add the mango slices and turmeric powder, and... - 39.5854
Sweet And Sour Pickles
1. Trim the watermelon slices, removing the green rind and leaving 1/2 inch of the red flesh on 1/2 inch of the white rind. Cut these pieces into 3/4-inch dice and transfer them to a 1-pint jar.
2. Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Add the onions and cook... - 28.0476
Cherry Pickle Chunks
Cherry Pickle Chunks is a well loved sweet pickle. My friends are crazy about this yummy Cherry Pickle Chunks! You should try it too! - 39.8643
Kosher Dill Pickles
Wash cucumbers carefully, one at a time; any sediment left on can spoil entire batch.
Place in large stoneware crock.
Break up dill; place among cucumbers.
Make brine of water, salt, garlic, and spices.
Add to cucumbers; they must be entirely covered with... - 37.2461
Cucumber Pickle Oi Jangajji
Cucumber Pickle Oi Jangajji is the soy sauce version of Korean Cucumber Pickles, with a tangy and spicy flavour. - 31.5247
Mixed Vegetable Pickles Floridian
1) Peel the cucumbers and cut in halves (lengthwise). Take a teaspoon and scoop out the seeds. Cut in thirds lengthwise and then in 1-inch lengths (makes 2 cups).
2) Take a large bowl and combine cucumbers with cabbage, peppers and onions. Add... - 46.6315
Quick Pickled Vidalia Onions
Dave demos Pickled Vidalia Onions, a super-simple BBQ condiment for hamburgers and hot dogs for grill season, on Special Fork Video Friday. - 28.2314
New Dill Slices
1) For the pickled cucumbers, trim the ends off and cut into 1/8-inch slices.
2) If using fresh cucumbers, first peel and then cut into 1/8 inch slices.
3) In a bowl, mix 1tablespoon of salt and cucumber and let it soak for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and... - 39.3557
Kkaennip Kimchi And Kkaennip Jangajji
If you have grown perilla leaves in your garden, then the best thing to do with it is make kimchi and pickle. Maangchi shows the Korean way of preserving these nutritious leaves to be enjoyed all year through. She is showing two ways so its up to you to pick... - 107.094
Crisp As Ice Cucumber Slices
1) Wash cucumbers; cut 1/8" slice off both ends.
2) Cut crosswise in 1/8 to 1/4" slices, making about 4 qts.
3) Layer cucumbers, onion, green pepper and salt in 2-gal crock or glass bowL Cover with ice cubes.
4) Let stand 3 hours in... - 44.0473
Pickled Veal Tongue
In a large stainless steel saucepan, combine vinegar, stock, wine, pickling spice, parsley, peppercorns, carrots, celery, onions, garlic, cayenne, salt, lemon, and mustard seeds and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add tongues and simmer uncovered over medium heat for... - 32.5191
Hot Pickle Rolls (hors D'oeuvre)
Hot pickle rolls are a good idea to serve large gathering as a starter. They are easy to make and are a no mess dish. These pickle rolls taste delicious and can be prepared ahead of time, making perfect for parties. Enjoy the hot pickle rolls!! - 42.8836
Young Ginger Pickles
Slice ginger across the grain as thinly as possible (you'll have about 1 3/4 cups).
Mix with salt.
Cover and refrigerate until next day.
Rinse well and drain.
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, combine vinegar with sugar; bring to a boil, stirring.
Return to... - 27.4555
Quick Hot Sweet Pickles
Slice pickles into round slices.
Layer pickles, sugar, garlic and hot peppers in jar, ending with sugar.
After sugar has dissolved, and pickles are not covered with liquid, more sugar should be added.
Let stand several days before using.
These... - 29.6858
Beet Pickles is rich with the flavors of beets, cinnamon and seasonings. This Beet Pickle goes well with any occasion. Just give this yummy brew a try. - 34.7674
Pickled Brussels Sprouts
Cook sprouts until tender, but firm (baby sprouts are best).
Layer sprouts, pepper and onions.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Mix mustard, celery seed, salt, vinegar and oil and bring to boil.
Pour over sprouts.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Will keep refrigerated... - 40.1419
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. Place the cucumbers in a colander and carefully rinse the cucumbers, scrubbing away any dirt that may have stuck to the ribs.
2. Use a vegetable slicer or a sharp knife to slice cucumbers crosswise, with the skin. Slice off 1/8-inch from the... - 33.5207
Japanese Sweet Pickles
Wash daikon and peel; slice very thin.
Combine remaining ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
Place daikon slices in 2-quart jar and pour over hot liquid.
Cool to room temperature and cover.
Refrigerate at least 3 days before serving. - 28.036
Fresh Cucumber Pickle
Spread cucumber slices over a couple plates, sprinkle with salt and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Drain slices on paper towels, pressing with hands.
Combine all other ingredients in pan, heat to boiling then let cool.
Pour cool marinade over cucumber... - 31.0627
Pickled Zucchini (zucchini Con Olio E Aceto)
These pickled zucchinis are easy to prepare and are quiet appetizing. Cooked and flavored with garlic and oregano along with bay leaf, the pickled zucchini is best served after refrigerating overnight. - 39.2514
Honeyed Fruit Pickles
Combine vinegar, honey, and spices, and heat to boiling.
Drain fruits, saving syrup for other uses.
Cut pineapple slices in thirds or quarters, and add with peach halves to hot syrup.
Simmer gently 15 min., turning occasionally.
Lift out fruits and place in... - 34.0964
Clove-flavored Pickled Beets
Drain beets, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Mix reserved beet liquid, the sugar, vinegar and cloves in 1 quart casserole or bowl.
Cover and micro wave to boiling, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Stir in beets.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. - 27.033
1. Place the capsicums and onions in a jar.
2. Pour hot, spiced vinegar into jar to cover the pieces fully.
3. Allow to cool, cover and refrigerate. - 37.0665
Easy Homemade Sweet Pickles
Drain liquid from the jar of pickles.
Cut pickles diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
Wash, rinse, and drain the jar; fill with the pickle slices.
Mix in a saucepan sugar, vinegar, cinnamon, celery seed, and mustard seed.
Bring to boiling, stirring... - 33.5825
Blend grated cheese into the soft butter.
Stir in flour, salt and paprika.
Place dough on a square of waxed paper and form into a 6 inch (15 centimeter) roll.
Dry pickles on absorbent paper.
Slice roll into 24 pieces.
Wrap a slice of dough around... - 35.2388
Place the shrimp in a saucepan and add pickling spices and water to cover.
Break celery into quarters and add it.
Add salt and peppercorns.
Bring to a boil and simmer three minutes.
Let the shrimp cool in the cooking liquid.
Drain the shrimp and shell... - 43.9403
Put cucumbers, green pepper and onions in large bowl.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons pickling salt over mixture in bowl and distribute.
Set in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Then mix sugar, vinegar and celery seed.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Place cucumbers in... - 37.1618
Homemade Pickled Ring Bologna
1. In a glass jar, place the ring bologna and push it till the bottom.
2. Add in the red crushed peppers, and fill the jar with white vinegar until the ring is completely covered.
3. Add in the red food coloring. Mix well and refrigerate the jar for 7... - 97.6913
Crispy Vegetable Pickles
Thinly slice cucumbers, zucchini and onions then cover with cold water and 2 tablespoons kosher salt.
Let stand 2 hours; drain.
Pack vegetables in layers in jars; combine vinegar, sugar, garlic and seeds to blend, then pour over vegetables in jars.
Cover... - 28.0621
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. In a very large bowl or pot, dissolve the salt in the water. Add the cucumbers, cover and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
2. In a large, heavy pot, combine the vinegar and sugar; cook until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Drain... - 30.0964
Harvey's Dill Pickles
1 Wash cucumbers; cut off flower end. Cover with ice water, let stand 2 hours.
2 Divide red pepper, dill, garlic, pickling spices and alum between two 1-quart jars. Pack cucumbers into jars.
3 Combine Brine ingredients in 4-cup glass measure.
4 Microwave 10... - 37.6636
Pickled Summer Squash
This great and healthy Fermented Summer Squash recipe. It is really easy, healthy and fun way to eat your vegetables. Enjoy! - 0
Pack the prepared vegetables closely into clean pint, quart, or half-gallon jars.
Immediately after they are packed, bring the vinegar, water and salt to a boil; pour hot over the vegetables, and add other ingredients.
Fill jars to 1/4 inch from the top, put... - 31.2186
Combine vinegar, salad oil, garlic, sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, dash pepper, water, and hot pepper sauce.
Slice onion and separate into rings; add to marinade along with mushrooms.
Cover; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, stirring several times.
Drain before... - 30.1124
Chinese Vegetable Pickles
Preparation Combine salt, peppercorns, chili peppers, and boiling water in a large bowl; stir until salt dissolves.
Stir in cold water, ginger, and wine.
Add vegetables and mix well.
Transfer to a large glass jar or ceramic pot, cover, and refrigerate for at... - 29.2661
1. In large kettle, combine vinegar, sugar, salt and 2 cups water.
2. Bring to boiling, stirring remove from heat and let it cool completely.
3. Add all the rest of ingredients and pack in quart jars with tight-fitting lid.
4. Refrigerate,... - 39.7941
Julia S Bread And Butter Pickles
Slice chilled cucumbers into the thinnest slices possible.
Place vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle salt over all.
Cover with a weighted lid and place in refrigerator for three hours.
Rinse in ice water.
Mix vinegar, sugar, and spices together in a... - 42.3709
Vietnamese Pickled Vegetables
A good idea for a variation on your spread. Here’s the recipe for a Vietnamese style salad. A pickled recipe, this looks tempting too. A tangy and sweet flavor, it definitely makes a good addition! - 112.351
Oriental Vegetable Pickle
Peel and thinly slice carrots and radishes.
Cut cucumbers and melon into pieces about 5 cm (2 in) long.
Pack vegetables into clean jars.
Put salt, sugar, water and vinegar in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Cool and fill jars making sure that the vegetables... - 37.1871
Remove heads and tails from herring.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
In a medium saucepan, combine vinegar, water, pickling spices, bay leaf and sugar.
Bring to a boil; cool to room temperature.
Slice rinsed fish crosswise into 1-1/2- to 2-inch... - 37.743
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. Combine cucumber slices, salt and boiling water in a 4-quart glass casserole. Cover and allow to stand overnight.
2. The next day, drain the cucumbers and return to the glass casserole; add chopped vegetables. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in... - 32.6622
Pickled Vegetables Picante
In large heavy pan, cook onion and garlic slowly in oil until soft, but not brown.
Add carrots and stir-fry a couple of minutes.
Add vinegar, 1 1/2 cups water and salt.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes.
Drop in cauliflowerets and 1 to 2 teaspoons pickling... - 44.6928
Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles
1) In a large bowl, put cucumber with onion rings and salt, toss.
2) Add in water enough to cover and let it rest for about 3 hours.
3) Drain the cucumbers and put in quart jar.
4) In a small saucepan, put vinegar, sugar, mustard seed,... - 40.7204
Cut off all but 2 inches of beet tops.
Leave beets whole with root ends attached.
Heat 6 cups water, 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1 tea spoon salt to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 35 to 45 minutes; drain.
Run cold... - 43.2422
Charleston Pickled Shrimp
1. Clean, shell and devein the shrimps, set aside.
2. Thinly slice the onions, finely chop and de seed the jalapenos pepper.
3. In a pot boil water and add the shrimps and once it turns pink turn off the heat and drain the shrimps and... - 0
Cucumber Bread And Butter Pickles Witn Cider
1. Mix cucumbers, onions and bell peppers. Dissolve salt in water; pour over vegetables. Place a solid layer of ice cubes or crushed ice over vegetables. Weight with heavy object; let stand 3 hours.
2. Drain vegetables thoroughly. Mix remaining ingredients in... - 30.4075
Easy Cucumber And Onion Pickle
1. Trim the ends of the cucumbers and cut them into 1/4-inch slices (for a truly authentic look, cut the cucumbers with a crinkle-edged cutter).
2. In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, onions, ice cubes and salt. Let stand for 1 hour, tossing occasionally.... - 31.8293
Assorted Bread And Butter Pickles
1) Trim the ends off and cut into 1/4-inch slices. You can also use crinkle-edged cutter to cut cucumber for an authentic look.
2) In a large mixing bowl, put cucumbers, onions, ice cubes and salt.
3) Let it stand for 1 hour, mixing... - 41.2931
1. Pour 3 qts. cold water into a large bowl.
2. Put herring into the water. Set aside to soak 3 hrs.
3. Clean onion and thinly slice.
4. Separate onion slices into rings.
5. Mix cider vinegar, water, peppercorns, and bay leaf together.
6. Drain herring and... - 31.2415
Crispy Noodles With Lime Pickle
1. To make pickle, place limes, shallots, salt and water in a saucepan and cook, stirring occasionlly, over a medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until limes are tender. Stir in sugar, vinegar, fish sauce and mustard seeds and simmer, stirring frequently, for 30... - 34.0981