- » Sliced Potato Chicken Gravy
Sliced Potato Chicken Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sliced Potato Chicken Gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sliced Potato Chicken Gravy recipes.
Heat water to boiling in large saucepan; add salt and potatoes; cover, lower heat; cook 20 minutes.
While potatoes cook, combine chicken gravy, onion, mustard, paprika and pepper in 4 cup measure; gradually stir in milk.
Drain potatoes; place in baking dish,... - 30.3704
Mashed Potatoes With Thick Mushroom Gravy
Mashed potato is a favorite meal with all of us. Here is a wonderful variation to the recipe. See this video that shows a recipe for mashed potatoes that is served with a delicious mushroom gravy. Take a look at this amazing video and treat your family with... - 117.176
Au Gratin Potatoes
In 1 L (1 quart) glass measuring cup, combine onions, butter and pepper.
Cook in microwave oven 1 minute.
Stir in gravy and milk.
In 1.5 L (1/4 quart) glass casserole, arrange alternate layers of potatoes, gravy mixture and cheese.
Sprinkle with paprika;... - 32.8689
Chicken In Butter-hot Sauce Gravy Part 2: Putting It Together
If you don’t count calories, then you would like to try this! In this Part 2 of her 3-part video, watch Bree as she continues to prepare for her chicken dish. Adding in an endless amount of hot sauce into an endless amount of butter!!! Those chicken breasts... - 93.1176
Chicken And Sweet Potato Casserole
Arrange the chicken and sliced sweet potatoes in alternate layers in a greased 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Pour gravy over all; top with bacon.
Bake uncovered in a moderately hot oven of 400°F for 30 min. - 21.1323
1. Peel and cut potatoes and onion into quarters.
2. Peel and slice ginger.
3. Extract coconut milk.
4. In the pan in which chicken was cooked put potatoes, onion and ginger. Add salt and a little water and cook till potatoes are tender. Add coconut milk and... - 32.5444
Fatty Roast Pork Butt With Garlicky Gravy
1. Heat oven to 450°. Rub roast well with salt, pepper, and some of the oil. Pour remaining oil into a large roasting pan, and transfer the pork into that pan. Roast 30 minutes, and then lower the oven to 350°. Roast meat for another 90 minutes, turning it... - 31.292
Bacon Herb Pork Tenderloin In Hot Mustard Gravy
Bacon herb pork tenderloin in hot mustard sauce is more delicious than you can think of. If you are deciding on serving pork for any celebration, you must try with this recipe for at least once. With the fresh herbs and bacons, the pork brings most delicate... - 119.534
1. In 12- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, stir together onions, garlic and gravy. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 5 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in potatoes and pepper; sprinkle with... - 26.0436
Grilled Chicken With Spiced Sauce
1. Brown chicken parts, part at a time, in butter or margarine and oil in a kettle or Dutch oven. Remove chicken pieces as they brown, then return all to kettle. Add water, onion, carrot, celery, salt, basil, peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf.
2. Heat to... - 26.7306
Curried Chicken Pie With Potato Topping
Heat oven to 350 Ã‚Â°F.
Melt butter or margarine, and stir in flour and curry powder.
Gradually add chicken gravy.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Stir in mushrooms, peas, chicken, seasonings and sherry.
Pour into casserole.
Prepare... - 40.6646
Roast Chicken With Mashed Potato And Sausage Stuffing
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash, using a potato masher or electric mixer. Mix in milk until smooth. Measure and reserve 2 cups mashed potatoes; save any extra for another use.
2.... - 31.3976
Roast Chicken With Potato
You'll simply love this Roast Chicken recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Roast Chicken again and again. - 40.9858
1. Combine the chicken gravy, onion, mustard, paprika and pepper in 4-cup measure; gradually stir in milk.
2. Place potatoes in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese and pimientos; toss to mix; pour gravy mixture over; cover with foil.
3. Bake in... - 27.3642
Chicken Potato And Celery Scallop
1) Preheat very hot oven (450°F.)
2) In a saucepan boil water with salt. Cook potato and celery in it. Drain.
3) Add to chicken and gravy.
4) Season with salt and pepper. Add mace.
5) Transfer into 2-quart casserole.
6) Sprinkle crumbs... - 37.7921
Chicken Drumsticks & Potato Curry
Chicken Drumsticks & Potato Curry has a lips smacking taste. Chicken Drumsticks & Potato Curry gets its taste from chicken mixed with coconut and chili powder. Chicken Drumsticks & Potato Curry is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 43.5129
Dice cooked chicken meat.
Thicken broth with a paste made of flour and 2 tablespoons fat and season with salt and pepper.
Fill a baking dish with alternate layers of crackers, chicken and potatoes.
Cover with crumbs.
Pour in the gravy, dot with bits of butter... - 29.2299
Mashed Potatoes With Bacon And Cheese
There are many choices of side dishes but nothing beats a mashed potatoes. This video shows you a quick and easy way to make one of the most popular side dishes ever with a twist- you can trust on it when it comes to casual dinning. Bon Appétit! - 143.98
Meatball And Vegetable Stew
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove onion to large bowl; add ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 tea spoon basil; mix well.... - 30.4637
Warm Sausage And Potato Salad
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together gravy, onions, vinegar and mustard. Stir in potatoes and kielbasa.
2. Cover with lid; microwave on high 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice during cooking. Let stand, covered, 5... - 26.3151
Magyar's Gulyas New Potatoes
Cut the meat into 1-inch thick slices, remove all fat and cut slices into 1-inch cubes.
Peel and chop coarsely 3 lb. of onions.
Melt 1 oz. lard in a heavy casserole.
Add onions and cook over low heat until they are soft.
Stir in, off the heat, 3 tablespoons... - 42.3843
Brown chicken parts, part at a time, in butter or margarine and oil in a kettle or Dutch oven.
Remove chicken pieces as they brown, then return all to kettle.
Add water, onion, carrot, celery, salt, basil, peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf.
Heat to boiling;... - 42.0117
Potato Apple Skillet
In skillet cook bacon and curry powder till bacon is crisp.
Remove bacon, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Meanwhile, drain potatoes, reserving 1 cup of the liquid.
Stir in onion; set aside.
In reserved drippings cook unpeeled apples and celery... - 36.0157
Cook chicken with onions, celery tops, salt, and pepper in 1 cup water 30 minutes, or until tender.
Blend flour into 1/2 cup water; stir into broth; cook, stirring constantly, until gravy thickens and boils 1 minute.
Add potato and peas; heat to boiling, then... - 37.0932
Holiday Roasted Chicken
1. Wash the chicken inside out. Pat it dry with a kitchen towel.
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes. Quarter them into wedges.
3. Slice the onion thinly.
4. Preheat the oven to 220 degree C.
5. Combine the onion and potatoes in a bowl.... - 110.501
Home Style Chicken Dinner
1. Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in butter 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Remove chicken from skillet; keep... - 27.3129
Chicken Dumpling Pot Pie
Combine chicken with onion, salt, ginger, marjoram, and water in a Dutch oven; cover.
Simmer 1 hour, or until tender; remove chicken; set aside for Step 4.
Strain broth and return to pan.
Add potatoes; heat to boiling, then add Dump ling Squares, a few at a... - 40.0826
Roast Chicken Basquaise
Wipe inside of chicken with a damp cloth, but do not wash it as this hinders browning and does nothing to improve the flavor.
Season the bird inside to penetrate the flesh (seasoning outside does not do this; the salt draws out the juices and prevents... - 42.5721
How To Make Rum Marinated Braised Chicken
Do you bother yourself with dishes that take long time and hard work, when you plan to invite guests? Try this braised chicken in rum marinating. It is an exotic dish that is simply made. Watch the chef as she prepares chicken in this video. It looks just... - 143.329
Pot Roasted Chicken
Weigh the chicken and calculate cooking time.
Brown the chicken all over in the heated butter and oil in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Drain off the fat and put the trivet in the cooker.
Pour in the water, add the giblets, sliced onions and carrot, the... - 46.7588
Anglo Saxon Chicken
1) In a pan, add butter and heat.
2) Pat the chicken joints in the seasoned flour and coat well.
3) Add In butter and fry.
4) Mix in the sliced onion and crushed garlic and mix well.
5) In a bowl, add the beer and mix in the stock cube.
6) Mix well and... - 43.3448
Stewed Chicken With Dumplings
1. Cook chicken with onions, celery tops, salt and pepper in 1 cup water 30 minutes, or until tender.
2. Blend flour into 1/2 cup water; stir into broth; cook, stirring constantly, until gravy thickens and boils 1 minute.
3. Add potato and peas; heat to... - 30.7374
Appetising Herbed Chicken
Heat the oil.
Don't overheat it.
Drop the chillies and curry leaves into it.
After a few seconds, add the ginger and garlic.
Saute for a few minutes, stirring almost continuously.
Add the onions and fry golden brown.
Puree the tomatoes with the coriander and... - 39.3732
Breast Of Chicken Empire
Remove the two breasts from a 3-1/4 lb.chicken, wash well and dry.
Cut a one inch pocket in the thick side of each breast and insert one slice of goose liver.
Salt breasts lightly and dip into flour; then into egg wash and then dip into bread crumbs and pat... - 34.0949
Roast Chicken With Tomato And Mushroom
Remove bag of giblets from chicken and put neck, gizzard, half the butter, some salt and pepper, and the tarragon, inside the bird.
Smear rest of butter over breast and legs.
Place chicken in roasting tin, covering breast lightly with greaseproof paper.
Pour... - 46.153
Cook chicken with onions, celery tops, salt and pepper in 1 cup water 30 minutes, or until tender.
Blend flour into 1/2 cup water; stir into broth; cook, stirring constantly, until gravy thickens and boils 1 minute.
Add potato and peas; heat to boiling, then... - 42.0512
Roast Chicken With Apple Sage Dressing
1. Start by preparing the chickens, start removing the liver and giblets from the cavities, also remove and coarsely chop the wings and neck, then finally tie the legs securely to the tail
1. In a large skillet, pour the the olive oil... - 42.379
Tex Mex Chicken Chowder
1. In 5-quart or larger slow cooker combine onions, celery, garlic, oil, chicken, and broth and cook with cover on Low 2 1/2 hours such that chicken is no longer pink.
2. In separate bowl, dissolve gravy mix in milk and stir into chicken mixture.
3.... - 42.6346
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Peel and quarter onions and potatoes. Peel and slice ginger. Slit green chillies.
3. Make three extractions of coconut milk (thick, medium and thin).
4. In a pan put the chicken, onions, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and... - 44.441
Jamaican Curry Chicken
This is best Jamaican style curry chicken. Keith Loren keeps you entertained as he makes the dish. Magical, funny and ultimately delicious. - 146.378
Old Fashioned Chicken Pie
Put chicken pieces into a 4-quart kettle.
Add 1 quart hot water, 1 onion, celery, parsley, 2 tea spoons salt, peppercorns, and bay leaf.
Cover; bring to boiling; remove foam.
Cover tightly and simmer 2 to 3 hours, or until thickest pieces are... - 43.1345
Chicken And Vegetable Pie
If you have cooked chicken lying in your fridge, throw in some vegetables and make this rustic Chicken and Vegetable Pie. It is an effortless dish and is perfect for lunch or dinner with a salad. Watch the video to learn the details. - 81.6963
Magical Instant Chicken Stew
1) Wash the chicken well and cut chicken into desired pieces.
2) Peel and cut potatoes to 3.5-cm/1.4-inch chunks.
3) Cut the tomatoes into quarters and peel,quarter onions.
4) Slice or cut the carrots into wedges.
5) Cut the mushrooms into... - 45.7407
Roast Chicken With Lemon And Leek Stuffing
When I was a child, I always thought of roast chicken as the ultimate treat for our family lunch on Sundays; even though chicken is now a much more commonplace meal, I still enjoy it just as much.
Roast chicken lends itself to all sorts of tasty stuffings and... - 38.3363
Sauteed Chicken Livers
1 If using frozen livers, thaw just enough to separate.
2 Evenly coat the livers with 1/2 cup cornmeal.
3 As per package instructions, prepare mashed potato, keep warm.
4 In a large skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
5 Drain... - 44.5949
Chicken Carcass Stock
1) In a large saucepan, place the carcass.
2) Add leftover stuffing and gravy into the pan.
3) Add the chicken backs.
4) Pour water to cover everything.
5) Add celery, onion, carrot, salt, pepper, thyme and bay leaf into the liquid.
6) Cover the pan... - 43.6214
City Slicker Chickenrole
Combine chicken, potatoes, green beans, soup, gravy mix, olives and salt in large saucepan.
Cover and heat over medium heat while preparing Crust.
Press dough evenly over bottom and sides of 12x8-inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole.
Blend sour cream into... - 42.2383
French Country Chicken
Confused about what culinary delight to serve at the upcoming dinner party? Then watch this video and learn to cook a yummy chicken that everyone is bound to love! - 81.6882
Chicken Curry Malabar
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Roast coriander, red chillies, peppercorns, turmeric, cinnamon, cloves and cardamoms.
3. Powder fine and grind to a smooth paste with fennel.
4. Peel and slice onions. Peel and quarter potatoes. Peel and slice ginger.
5. Grate... - 47.842
Chicken With Bag'n Season
Preparing chicken with different seasonings and flavors everytime, makes eating it a pleasure and here is one such recipe. Watch chef Mike showing how to make chicken with Bag'n Season seasoning mix along with vegetables. Difference worth acknowledging! - 104.443
Peel the potatoes and cut into long thick fingers.
Fry till they start changing colour.
Mix in salt and fry them once again till crisp and golden.
Grind all the spices with ginger and garlic to a paste.
Mix the paste with salt and vinegar and apply on... - 44.8548
Coriander And Chicken Pies
To make the pastry: sift the plain flour into a bowl and add the wholemeal flour.
Cut the margarine into small pieces and rub in until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the ground almonds, egg and enough cold water to make a firm but not... - 37.6975
In mixing bowl, place couscous and butter, knead with fingers until couscous kernels are coated; set aside.
In bottom half of couscoussiere, heat oil; saute- chicken pieces over medium heat until they begin to brown.
Stir in onions, garlic, fresh coriander... - 44.3567
Wash the chicken well.
Pull off any fatty bits.
Into the curds, mix the garlic and ginger.
Drop the chicken bits into this mixture, rubbing it well into each piece.
Cover it and keep it aside for at least half an hour and for a couple of hours if... - 43.3274
Bachelor S Bake
Combine flour, potato flakes and salt in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle half of crumb mixture in bottom of 8-inch square baking dish.
Top with meat slices, then celery, cheese spread and barbecue sauce.
Sprinkle... - 28.9096
Make Ahead Saucy Sandwiches
1. Trim the bread crusts from the sides of the bread. Discard or reserve as desired.
2. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, soup, gravy, water chestnuts, pimientos, onions, salt and pepper.
3. Spread the mixture on 12 slices of bread.
4. Place the... - 46.953
1.In a a pan, put chicken, onion, celery tops, salt, pepperr and 1 cup of water.
2.Cook for 30 minutes until the chicken is soft.
3.Take the leftover 1/2 cup of water, mix flour into it.
4.Transfer the flour mixture to the pan and cook until the gravy... - 41.7307
Vagharela Chaval Ne Murghi
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions with whole spices till brown.
Add 4-6 tbsp water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add all spices, ginger and garlic and saute for 3-4 minutes adding water as required.
Add chicken and saute till... - 47.0862
Cock 'n Bull Stew
Combine steak sauce, bouillon cubes, salt, pepper, sugar and hot water in crock pot; stir well.
Add remaining ingredients except flour; mix carefully.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high setting for 4 hours).
Before serving, remove... - 37.3467
Dust the pigeons lightly with flour and fry them until brown in the oil, in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Remove the pigeons and fry the bacon, onion and celery until they are well browned.
Season and pour in the stock.
Put pigeons on the vegetables, add the... - 46.8379
Kaju Ni Marghi
1. Wash the chicken pieces and marinate in salt and ginger-garlic paste.
2. Chop the onions and place in a flat bottomed vessel along with half a cup of oil. Cook the onions till soft and add the whole spices and chicken. Cover and allow to cook over ajow... - 28.4247
Hot Turkey Picnic Sandwiches
In a large kettle, bring broth and seasonings to a boil.
Combine cornstarch and water; gradually add to boiling broth.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Add cream and browning sauce.
Place each slice of turkey on a slice of bread; top with a spoonful of mashed... - 36.7292
Tatreli Marghi No Pulao
1. Clean the chicken and cut into eight small pieces. Wash thoroughly, apply salt and ginger-garlic paste and keep aside.
2. Make into powder the red chillies, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon. Whip the curd and mix together with all the spices and then pour... - 36.1097
Turkey With Carrots And Peas
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes Turkey Braised with Carrots and Peas with Dietz and Watson ingredients. - 116.088
1. The minced meat can be freshly prepared or use left-over roast chicken or mutton, ham, pork etc. Mince well.
2. Soak bread in hot water. Squeeze off moisture and add to the minced meat. Add a lit-tle meat gravy to keep the meat moist.
3. Peel, boil in... - 38.8235
Delicious Crock Pot Beef Roast
One of the best ways to enjoy the deep flavor of beef is to slow cook it in a crock pot. And this is what Ryan karcher does with this recipe. Cooking in a crock pot isn't just a great way to save time and laborious cooking efforts, but is a no-fuss way to get... - 106.497
Liver Aleti Paleti
1. Grind the masala in vinegar. Clean and skin the gizzards, wash and cut into small pieces. Apply salt and set aside. Clean the livers and cut each into two pieces. Wash, salt and set aside.
2. Cook the gizzards in a pressure cooker with two cups of water... - 29.7946
Savory Beef-vegetable Casserole
Saute onions in drippings 2Ã¢â‚¬â€3 minutes.
Add tomatoes, celery and carrots.
Turn heat low, and cover.
Let mixture simmer about 5 minutes.
Stir in next 6 ingredients, and heat thoroughly.
If necessary, pour in a little water; amount will depend... - 41.3648
Freny Ni Makhan Ma Randheli Aakhi Marghi
1. Wash the chickens inside and out twice. Tie the legs together. Loosen the skin from the neck portion, cut off neck and insert small slices of frozen butter between the skin and the flesh as far as you can. Apply salt and pepper on the chickens and smear... - 32.9941
1. Wash and clean the meat. Trim the fat. Cut into pieces.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, add ingredients 4 to 12 and gently fry until soft and golden.
4. Add the meat and fry gently.
5. Add vinegar, salt and the thin... - 42.2706
Loin Of Pork With Caramelized Apples And Cider
1. Peel, core and slice 3 of the apples into rings. Finely dice the remaining apple.
2. In a nonstick skillet, heat oil and butter.
3. Add sugar and stir to dissolve
4. Add apple rings and sauté till evenly browned.
5. Using a... - 44.5271
One Cook Casserole
Rub cutlets with a mixture of 1 1/2 tablespoons flour and salt.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a skillet; add cutlets and brown on both sides; place in a 2-quart casserole; keep warm.
In the skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon butter; stir in the 4... - 36.3534
Brown pork and beef cubes slowly in frying pan.
Add chicken cubes for last few minutes; drain.
Place meat, carrots, onions, celery, and potatoes in individual baking dish.
Combine water, flour, and seasonings in screwtop jar; shake to blend well.
Pour over... - 34.2553
Pot Roast With Vegetables
Rub all sides of the roast with the garlic.
Place in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Surround with the onions, carrots, potatoes, and bay leaf.
Pour in the tomato juice or tomato sauce and chicken stock.
Microwave on high for 15 minutes.
Rotate the dish a half turn... - 37.3845
Emma's Pork Roast
Mix together the seasoning blend, flour, and thyme and rub it all over the roast.
Warm the oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Place the roast in the pot and brown on all sides.
Add the stock and vinegar, scraping the bottom of the Dutch oven to... - 45.5512
Turkey Loaf Supreme
1. Grease a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan or a casserole dish with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F
3. In a large mixing bowl, blend together eggs, milk, broth, sage and seasonings.
4. Add bread crumbs and soak for a while.
5.... - 48.13
Lamb Stew, Braised Greens With A Fried Egg And Colcannon
Gavan Murphy cooks with Paula Deen on her Food Network show, Paula's Best Dishes. They cook up some classic dishes.... the healthy way. They're making a Lamb Stew, Braised Greens with a Fried Egg and an Irish Potato classic, Colcannon. - 101.25
This Choucroute Garni is a delicious platter of pork roll, vegetables, sauerkraut, bratwurst flavored with gin and juniper berry extract. Try this Choucroute Garni and let me know if you like it. - 29.9018
Moroccan Couscous With Vegetables
Moroccan couscous with vegetables is a popular dish that is cooked in a traditional Moroccan couscous pot. In this video, the vegetables are cooked in a sauce using a normal pot. The couscous here is steamed and flavored with clarified butter. Try out this... - 126.241
Roast Pork Belly With Colcannon
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Mix the honey, mustard and cloves with 400ml warm water, adding a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
Put the pork into a small roasting tray and pour the honey mixture all over, rubbing it into the skin.
Break up the... - 47.2399
Toasted Cheese Sandwiches
Lay the two slices of bread on a plate.
Butter them, with as much or as little butter as you like.
Also spread over them the tomato sauce and mustard.
Sprinkle over some pepper.
Slice the cheese with the slicer or knife.
Lay on one slice of bread.
Top with... - 36.1255
Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°; gas 6.
Melt the oil and butter in a heavy-bottomed metal casserole.
Lightly brown the pheasants all over; remove from the pan.
2 Place the chopped vegetables in the pan.
Season the pheasants and place two rashers... - 39.4999
Cajun Roasted Pork Loin
For an amazingly delicious roasted pork loin recipe, watch this video by Ramona Werst, the star of Southern cooking. If you think that roasted pork loin is a preparation best left to professionals, you are definitely in for a surprise! - 127.145
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.2057