- » Sliced Pork Shoulder
Sliced Pork Shoulder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sliced pork shoulder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sliced pork shoulder recipes.
Pork And Apricot Stew
This is a flavorful and satisfying pork stew in which the flavor of pork is complemented by the sweet pleasant acidity of apricots. This dish is perfect to serve with jacket potatoes for a simple and cheap meal when you have guests over dinner. - 92.7677
Pork Shoulder Roast With Cider
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
Heat oil in ovenproof casserole.
Sear meat 8 minutes on all sides over medium heat.
Remove and season well; set aside.
Add onions and apple to casserole; cook 5 to 6 minutes.
Add cider and bring to boil; cook 2 minutes.
Add... - 44.265
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.4076
Red-cooked Pork Shoulder
This Red-Cooked Pork Shoulder makes a hit partner for your rice or noodle dishes ! Try out this Red-Cooked Pork Shoulder and tell me if you like it ! - 36.693
Braised Pork Shoulder
1. Trim the excess fat of the pork.
2. Season the flour with the instant style bouillon.
3. Dredge the pork with the flour.
4. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, brown the meat evenly to sear the juices within the meat.
5. Pour the... - 43.9486
Barbecue Pulled Pork Shoulder
This video will show you how to make two meals out of a very inexpensive piece of pork. You will be able to make pulled pork sandwiches and eat the other half as braised pork with mashed potatoes. - 130.467
Sweet And Sour Pork Shoulder
It is best to prepare this attractive entree entirely at home and reheat it at the picnic site.
Cut meat in strips about 1/2 inch wide and 2 or 3 inches long.
Brown in hot oil; drain off any excess fat.
Drain syrup from the pineapple, add enough water to make... - 37.1812
Roasted Pork Shoulder
Have you ever tried your luck in roasting pork shoulder? If yes, then you must be knowing how cumbersome is the process. However, this video describes you the easiest procedure of roasting a pork shoulder on a bed of orange and onion slices, by using special... - 114.482
Pork Shoulder Roast
Place roast in a deep bowl.
Combine juice, cinnamon, chili powder, onion, and pepper.
Pour over meat, cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Bank about 20 glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6... - 39.0975
Barbecued Pork Shoulder
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast, making sure it does not touch bone or fat.
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a medium saucepan until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes,... - 40.6957
Red Stewed Pork Shoulder
Red~Stewed Pork Shoulder are an easy to make and delicious dish apt for pork lovers. I made this rich and filling Red~Stewed Pork Shoulder dish for my friends Farwell party and they loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 39.821
Pork Shoulder With Sage
1. Slice pork and brown in saucepan. Season with salt, pepper, and sage. Place meat in buttered ovenproof dish. Add a little water to saucepan and save.
2. Blend butter and flour in saucepan and add bouillon cube, water, and meat juice. Season with paprika.... - 33.9602
Sweet & Sour Pork Shoulder With Chestnuts
Dredge pork in mixture of flour and ginger.
Conventionally brown in oil on surface unit.
Combine 1/4 cup flour with pineapple juice and add water to measure 1 cup.
Add vinegar, soy, sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 7... - 46.6222
Pork Shoulder Viennese
Insert slivers of garlic between the fat and the meat of the pork at room temperature.
Put slices of salt pork in baker.
Add half the sauerkraut.
Place pork on that bed.
Cover with remaining sauerkraut.
Place an onion at each end.
Moisten with... - 36.2325
Roast Apple Stuffed Shoulder Of Pork
Preheat oven to 450°.
Sew edges of pork shoulder closed, leaving small opening in side for stuffing.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Combine bacon, bread crumbs, apples, parsley, onion, green pepper, marjoram, cloves, nutmeg and thyme; mix... - 39.5614
Smoked Pork Shoulder
Smoked pork shoulder is a catsup and vinegar sauce basted pork recipe. Cooked on the smoker, the smoked pork shoulder has the mingled flavors of onions and garlic in it. made with a boston butt roast, the smoked pork shoulder is good for dinner parties and... - 45.1946
Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
I love slow cooker recipes! This week by request I am making one of my slow cooker pork shoulder recipes. I am doing this to fulfill a request by a viewer in England. I get a lot of requests from England. In this case my viewer wanted to know how I would make... - 130.002
Asian Glazed Pork Shoulder
1. In an 8-quart pressure cooker, combine the soy sauce, wine, water, vinegar, sugar, scallion lengths, chiles, ginger, garlic, orange and cinnamon stick. Cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Season the pork with pepper; add... - 30.2608
Roast Pork Shoulder With Fennel And Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 325° In a small bowl, mix the fennel pollen, salt and black pepper. Coat the pork shoulder all over with the spice mixture and set it in a large roast -ing pan, fat side up. Pour the olive oil around the pork. Roll the quartered... - 24.7218
Smoked Pork Shoulder Orloff
1. The day before serving, place pork shoulder, water, onion and pickling spices in a large kettle. Slowly bring to boiling; lower the heat; cover. Simmer for 2 hours. Remove from the heat. Cool completely in cooking liquid.
2. The next day, prepare stuffing:... - 36.346
Whole Pork Shoulder
Whole Pork Shoulder recipe is one that can be prepared in nearly no time. It a delicious and simple Chinese dish using whole pork shoulders. - 30.2906
Country Style Jellied Pork Shoulder
Fit meat and bones into a deep Dutch oven, cutting the shoulder pork into chunks if necessary.
Add warm tap water and salt.
Don't worry if meats are not covered with water.
Bring to boil and skim.
Add remaining ingredients except gelatine, and cover.
Simmer 3... - 43.307
Glazed Pork Shoulder
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a kettle, place the smoked pork. Add in cold water enough to cover the meat.
3) Add in the mixed pickling spices. Let the mixture come to boil on low flame. Simmer for 2 1/2 hours or till the meat... - 36.6106
Braised Pork Shoulder
Score the skin of the pork to mark out squares.
Rub the meat with the salt and pepper.
Peel and halve the onions.
Peel and chop the carrots.
Chop the celeriac or celery.
Heat the oil in a roasting pan.
Put in the meat and vegetables and roast in a hot oven... - 39.8861
Sweet Sour Pork Shoulder
1) In slow cooker arrange pork strips.
2) Mix green pepper, onion, carrots, and pickles.
3) In a bowl mix brown sugar and cornstarch.
4) Stir in water, pineapple syrup, vinegar, and soy sauce until smooth.
5) Pour the ingredients in slow cooker.
6)... - 45.279
Sweet 'n Sour Pork Shoulder
Trim excess fat from pork.
Mix half the flour and all the ginger.
Coat pork thoroughly with flour mixture.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet or Dutch oven; brown pork on all sides, removing pieces as they brown.
Add water to reserved pineapple syrup to measure... - 42.4936
Stuffed Braised Pork Shoulder
Combine all of the marinade ingredients and put in the meat.
Let it marinate at room temperature for several hours, turning it occasionally.
Remove the meat from the marinade and pat it dry with paper towels.
Reserve the marinade.
For the stuffing, pound the... - 43.4024
Sliced Pork With Garlic Sauce
Sliced Pork With Garlic Sauce is a simple dish that looks elegant and yet can be prepared in a jiffy! You will love the flavor of this yummy Sliced Pork With Garlic Sauce. Try it! - 45.991
Crock Pot Recipe # 1:teriyaki Pork Shoulder, Beef & Chicken
Fall is here so why not use your crock pot to your advantage. Don't be afraid of it! Use it to help you get some of your best dishes done. Be sure and check out how I decided to use this succulent pork shoulder. Non-pork eaters need not worry, you can swap... - 127.661
Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce
Slice cooked shoulder butt.
Combine brown sugar and flour in top of double boiler.
Stir in mustard, then water and vinegar.
Continue stirring and bring to boiling over direct heat and cook 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and vigorously stir about 3 tablespoons of... - 42.8073
Shoulder Chops With Sauerkraut
Place half the sauerkraut in an 8-cup (2 L) ceramic baking dish.
Place on top the bacon and 4 chops or the 8 chops.
Sprinkle the meat with the onion.
Mix together the pepper, juniper berries, aniseed and salt.
Sprinkle half over the meat, then cover it with... - 41.982
Picnic Shoulder Italian Style
Picnic Shoulder Italian Style is a smoked pork preparation made with the flavor of garlic. Cooked and slow roasted in the oven, the Picnic Shoulder - Italian Style is easy to make yet delicious.It is ideal to make sandwiches. - 39.0699
Glazed Smoked Shoulder Butt
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a 12-by-8-by- 2-inch baking dish place butt slices, overlapping and add 1/2 cup water.
3. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes and drain off liquid.
4. In small saucepan combine rest of ingredients and bring to... - 42.261
Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce
Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce has an improbable taste. The meat roll and cauliflower gives the Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce a lips smacking taste. Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must... - 37.161
Roast Pork With Crispy Skin
1. Score skin of pork in a 3/4 inch diamond pattern. Place skin side up under a medium broiler and let brown (about 15 minutes).
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Blend brown sugar, soy sauce and hoisin sauce; then brush over meat, not skin, of pork.
3.... - 25.7606
Harvest Pork Bake
1 Brown pork cubes, a few at a time, in vegeta-ble oil in a large saucepan; remove.
Add onions and saute just until soft, then return pork to pan.
2 Mix flour, salt, basil, rosemary, pepper and instant chicken broth in a cup; sprinkle over meat mixture;... - 42.5591
County Kerry Pork Roast
1 Trim excess fat from pork; place in an electric slow cooker; sprinkle with onion and marjoram; pour mixture of barbecue sauce and water over; cover.
2 Cook on low (190Â° to 200Â°) for 10 hours, or on high (290Â° to 300Â°) for 5 hours, or until pork... - 24.786
Provencal Lamb Shoulder
Provencal Lamb Shoulder is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Provencal Lamb Shoulder; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 39.3033
Pork Chops With Rice
Cut off and fry some pork fat in pan.
In this fat, brown chops well on both sidesÃ¢â‚¬â€about 15 minutes total.
Place slice of onion on each pork chop and ring of green pepper on top onion, and 1 tablespoon uncooked rice in each ring.
Pour tomatoes... - 31.5385
Sliced Barbecued Pork
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small dutch oven, stirring well.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove sauce from heat.
Set sauce aside.
Combine cider vinegar and 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce, stirring well.
Set vinegar mixture... - 39.6142
Dutch Pork Hot Pot
1 Trim all fat from pork.
Shake cubes, a few at a time, with flour in a paper bag to coat well.
2 Mix salt, thyme, coriander and pepper in a cup.
3 Drain liquid from kidney beans into a 2-cup measure; add boiling water to make 1 1/2 cups.
4 Layer... - 40.298
1 Trim excess fat from pork; brown pork slowly in remaining fat in a heavy skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; drain off all fat.
2 Place meat in slow cooker.
Sprinkle salt, caraway seeds and pepper over; add onions, garlic and beer or... - 31.2052
Harvest Pot Roast
In Dutch oven brown meat in hot oil.
Spoon off fat.
Add water, onion, salt, dillweed, and pepper.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, till meat is nearly tender, about 1 hour.
Cut squash crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices; discard seeds.
Halve... - 44.4621
Pork And Sweet Potato Bake
1 Trim any excess fat from chops with sharp knife.
2 Heat large frying pan; rub with piece of cut-off fat; brown chops on both sides in pan; save for Step 4.
3 Spread undraineU sauerkraut in bottom of 2-quart baking dish; sprinkle with dry mustard and... - 33.8635
Arroz Con Cerdo
1 Saute bacon until almost crisp in a large frying pan; roll each slice while still warm around tines of a fork to make bacon curls; drain on paper toweling.
Set aside for Step 5.
2 Pour all drippings into a cup.
Brown pork slowly, a little at a time,... - 40.7483
Stuffed Shoulder Of Veal
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Cook the salt pork in two tablespoons of the butter until yellow. Add the onion, celery and garlic and cook until the onion is transparent, stirring often.
3. Add the parsley, salt, pepper and rosemary. Mix well with the... - 37.6033
Roast Stuffed Shoulder Of Lamb
1 Ask the butcher to bone the shoulder of lamb but leave it unrolled.
2 On a board, lay the meat out flat skin side down.
3 Using a sharp knife, cut out any excess fat taking care not to pierce the outer skin.
4 Preheat the oven... - 44.3138
Stuffed Shoulder Of Mutton
Prepare a stuffing with the bread and sausage meat, add the olives, scalded and stoned, some pepper, and a pinch of grated lemon peel.
Spread this on the boned shoulder of mutton, roll it and tie it up.
(Note: It is much easier to tie up a stuffed shoulder of... - 26.761
Stuffed Shoulder Of Veal, Hot Or As A Galantine
Bone a shoulder of veal or get the butcher to do it for you, and trim the meat till you have a piece suitable for rolling up.
Do not remove the skin.
Prepare the stuffing as follows (allowing about | lb.
of stuffing to 2 lb.
Chop all the trimmed... - 25.0797
Dutch Hot Pot
1 Trim excess fat from pork.
Shake cubes, part at a time, with flour in a plastic bag to coat well.
2 Mix salt, thyme, coriander seeds and pepper in a cup; reserve.
3 Drain liquid from kidney beans into a 2-cup measure; add boiling water to make 1 1/2... - 37.1123
Red Simmered Whole Pork
1. Place pork in a heavy pan. Slice ginger root; cut scallion stalks in 2-inch sections and add.
2. Add water, soy sauce and salt. Bring to a boil; then simmer, covered, 1 hour. Turn meat over; simmer, covered, 1 hour more.
3. Add sugar; simmer, covered,... - 25.6822
Easy Sweet And Sour Pork With Pineapple Chunk
Cut meat into strips, about 3 to 4 inches long and 1 inch wide.
Melt shortening in skillet; cook meat until lightly browned.
Drain pineapple and mix juice with water, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and salt; pour over meat.
Cover and simmer 1 hour or until... - 37.2893
Pork Rolls With Celery
Chop onions and tomatoes.
Cut celery stalks in half lengthwise, then into thin slices.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add onions tomatoes, and celery; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are just tender.
Cut each pork slice in half;... - 40.2512
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 116.423
Oriental Mu Shu Pork
Cut pork horizontally into thin slices with a cleaver.
Chop slices into 1-1/2" x 1/4" shreds.
Mix marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add shredded pork; mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Soak wood ears in 2 cups hot water 15 minutes to soften.
Wood ears will... - 45.3141
Pork With Roasted Peppers
Place the red peppers on a broiler pan and broil 6 inches from the heat, turning 3 times or until charred all over 5 to 8 minutes.
While the peppers are cooking, lightly coat a heavy 10 inch skillet with the cooking spray and set over moderate heat about 30... - 42.3231
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Saute the carrot, celery, garlic, rosemary, thyme and bay leaf for 5 minutes.
Pour in white wine.
Add the Madeira wine or apple juice and chicken broth, then simmer for 5 minutes.
Thicken the sauce with the thickener.
Pour the... - 43.231
Onion Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Ask your meatman to remove the bone from pork shoulder to make a pocket. (Cook bone in pan with roast, if you wish, for extra flavor for drippings.) Score fat on meat into deep 1-inch squares.
2. Saute onion with marjoram in butter or margarine just until... - 36.5904
Steamed Tung Po Pork
1. Place pork and water in a pan, bring to a boil, then cook, covered, 15 minutes over medium heat. Drain, reserving stock.
2. Combine sugar, sherry and soy sauce, and add to pork in pan. Cook over very low heat, turning meat constantly until evenly colored.... - 29.3502
Braised Pork With Chestnuts
Cover dried chestnuts with hot water, let stand for 1 hour, then drain.
Remove any skin from the creases.
Cover again with water, simmer for 1 hour, then drain.
If using fresh chestnuts, cut a slit on the flat side, then boil in water to cover for 10... - 38.2148
Barbecued Pork is a yummy pork preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Barbecued Pork last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Don€™t miss this one out. - 45.2637
Pork Chop Or Ham Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Use a 2-qt. baking dish to place 2 c. potatoes.
3) Season the potatoes with half the salt, pepper, flour, onion, green pepper, and bits of butter.
4) Repeat the process with rest of the potatoes.
5) Pour in... - 44.0471
Orange Marinated Pork Roast
In a glass, ceramic or stainless steel bowl, combine orange, lemon and lime juices, onion and mustard.
Cut slits into the fatty exterior of the pork roast and insert slivers of garlic.
Put roast into marinade, turn to coat it and refrigerate for 12 to 24... - 45.9157
Maple Glazed Pork Roast
With a paring knife, pierce the pork all over; insert the garlic slices into the gashes, then rub the lime juice into the pork.
Combine the rum, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper in a medium size bowl.
Add the pork, turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate... - 36.6073
Onion Stuffed Pork Roast
1) Debone the pork shoulder to make a cavity
2) Into a frying pan, dab in butter and saute the onion and marjoram till tender
3) Stuff the mea pocket with the onion
4) Seal the pocket and tie the meat with string
5) Rub mustard on the... - 46.3173
Ginger Pork Saute
1. Prepare TURNIP CHRYSANTHEMUM at least 2 or 3 hours in advance.
2. Combine soy sauce, mirin, and 1 tsp ginger juice. Sprinkle over pork. Let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Dredge both sides of pork with flour. (A tea strainer works well for this.)
To... - 42.8724
Fruited Sweet Sour Pork
1) Take a pan and heat it to 350 degrees F.
2) Melt the margarine or butter in it.
3) Add the pork to sauté it for 2-3 minutes or until it is brown in color.
4) Drain the pineapple and retain ¾ of the syrup.
5) Take a bowl and mix the Russian... - 48.3329
Pork And Lamb Casserole
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
Cover bottom of a buttered casserole dish with half the potato slices.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spread layers of lamb cubes, pork cubes and sliced onions.
Pour in wine.
Add remaining potatoes.
Dot with... - 33.5111
Pan Fried Pork
1) Work the pork slices with a rolling pin to flatten, then cut into portions.
2) Dredge each slice into the beaten egg seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Then toss in the sage and onion stuffing until thoroughly coated.
4) In a frying pan,... - 33.6709
Fruited Sweet-sour Pork
Fruited Sweet-Sour Pork is a dish based on the Cantonese tradition. This dish is very simple and interesting to eat. The sweet sour or fruited sauce goes very well with pork and is mostly served with rice. Fruited sweet-sour pork has health benefits. - 52.0554
Pork Chop And Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a damp paper towel cloth, wipe pork chops and trim extra fat from chops.
3. In a medium skillet, heat fat and brown chops well on both sides; season with salt and pepper.
4. Drain... - 41.3339
Stuffed Pork Steaks
Pound steaks to 1/4-inch thickness; cut into 6 oblong serving pieces.
Make a mixture of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper and rub into meat.
Combine next 4 ingredients, and spread over pork slices.
Roll slices, and secure with toothpicks or ... - 38.8181
Apple Pork Chop Bake
On rack in broiling pan broil pork chops, turning once, until rare.
Sprinkle chops with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and the sage; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small skillet heat oil; add onion and saute until translucent.
Spread sauteed... - 37.1835
Pork And Spinach Pate
1. Proper wash the spinach well.
2. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
3. Take a large pot and pour in two cups of water. Bring it to boil.
4. Add the cleaned spinach and boil again. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the spinach turns wilted.... - 38.975
Twice Cooked Pork With Bean Sauce
The Twice Cooked Pork is one of my favorite pork dishes. Simple and tasty, this pork dish will come in handy for every occasion! Try this brilliant Twice Cooked Pork recipe for yourself! - 46.1409
Apple Time Pork Roast
1. Brown pork in its own fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven; remove from heat. Sprinkle meat with pumpkin-pie spice; pour cider over; cover. (If using a meat thermometer, insert in the roast so that the point reaches to the meaty center.)
2. Bake in a... - 32.6789
Pork And Pear Stew
Pork and pear together do sound nice and this Pork And Pear Stew does taste great too. This Pork And Pear Stew is my comfort food. It so yummy that you cannot stop with one bowl! - 25.776
Chinese Red Cooked Pork Stir Fry
The Chinese red cooked pork is an amazing pork preparation. Makes a delicious meal when served with warm rice or noodles. The recipe is so simple with a perfect blend of authentic chinese flavors and a scrumptious taste. Give this easy recipe a try after a... - 119.857
Pork With Watercress
1. Wash the watercress well and drain. Cut off the bottoms of the stems. Soak in cold salted water to cover thirty minutes. Drain, rinse in fresh water and dry gently.
2. In a skillet heat the oil, add the garlic and pork and brown the meat quickly on all... - 27.5772
Ginger Pork With Nectarines
1. Trim fat from pork shoulder. Cut pork into 1/2-inch pieces. Toss pork, wine, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, the sugar and gingerroot in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and refrigerate 20 minutes.
2. Microwave tightly covered on high 7 to 8 minutes, stirring after... - 30.185
Microwave Pork Roast With Apples
Trim excess fet from pork.
In deep 12 cup (3 L) microwaveable casserole, microwave onions and butter at High for 4 minutes or until softened, stirring once.
Scatter apples over top; nestle roast in apples.
Sprinkle with thyme.
Cover and microwave at High for... - 36.5854
Pork And Vegetables With Browned Butter
Combine mustard, onion powder, and pepper; rub over pork.
Pour boiling water into wok to reach 1/2 inch below steamer rack.
Place pork on rack; cover wok and steam 1 1/4 hours.
Arrange potatoes on second steamer rack and place over meat; cover and steam 30... - 38.3723
Pork Scaloppitie With Honey Mustard
Combine the Dijon and coarse grain mustards with the honey in a small bowl.
Using a pastry brush, spread the mustard honey mixture on both sides of each pork slice.
Dip the pork in the egg, then in the bread crumbs to coat both sides.
Lightly coat a heavy 12... - 31.3883
Pork & Potato Skillet
Steam potatoes in 1 inch boiling water 30 to 40 minutes, until tender.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil.
Brown meat on all sides; set aside.
Saute onion and garlic in the same skillet until golden.
Return meat to skillet.
Add tomato sauce, wine,... - 44.8029
Pork Prune Roll Ups
Simmer prunes in water to cover for 10 to 15 minutes.
Peel, core and quarter apple and slice thinly.
Mix salt, pepper and ginger and sprinkle half of mixture over slices of pork.
Pit prunes and lay 2 prunes and some sliced apple on one end of... - 44.3618
Classic Pork And Apple Pie
Thaw the pie crust at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat until slightly crisp 4 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper toweling to drain.
Remove all but 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.6393
Farmer's Pork Chops
Farmer'S Pork Chops is a lovely pork preparation that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Farmer'S Pork Chops recipe is fantastic and I often use it to prepare a tasty and filling dish for parties. - 37.5392
Dixie Pork And Sweets
1 Pare and quarter the sweet potatoes.
2 In a large saucepan,put the sweet potatoes and cook in water just to cover for 20 minutes, or until tender; drain.
3 Trim all fat from the pork.
4 In a large frying pan,brown the pork pieces a few at a... - 46.158
Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce
Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce has a Out of this world taste. The fabrication of salt, oregano, coriander and beer gives the Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce Energizing taste. Must catch it - 31.6086
Mexican Pork Roast
Place onions and carrots in crock pot.
Rub pork roast with seasonings.
Place on top of vegetables; add water.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
Good when shredded and served in hot buttered tortillas with spicy taco sauce. - 33.034
Pork Chops Cacciatore
1) In a pan, add pork chops and brown well.
2) Arrange in single layer in shallow 8-cup baking dish.
3) Over each chop, place an onion slice and sprinkle with brown sugar.
4) Add the spaghetti-sauce mix into the pan drippings and stir in the... - 37.2675
All In One Leek And Pork Pot Roast
3) In a casserole, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add in the pork and brown it on all sides for about 10 mins.
4) Add in the onions to the pork and sauté for about 5 mins until they start to tenderize.
5) Add the juniper berries. Sprinkle sugar and add the... - 43.6438
Pork Ragout With Rice
Cook the onions until just transparent in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Remove the onions and fry the pork until well browned, drain off excess fat.
Return the onions to the cooker with the tomatoes, orange juice, garlic, wine, stock, herbs,... - 48.4659
Tomato Sauced Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from chops; cook trimmings in skillet till 1 tablespoon fat accumulates. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Discard trimmings and brown the chops on both sides in hot fat.
Remove chops; cook onion and celery in same skillet till tender but not... - 42.0204
Aspic tastes good. Aspic can be tried by pork lovers. Aspic can be prepared fast and easily. - 42.434
American Pork Chop Suey
Yummy American Chop Suey is a sumptuous preparation. This delicious Chop Suey extremely tempting and hard to overlook. Try the American Chop Suey the next time your friends come over, trust me, they will love it! - 43.4474