- » Sliced Mango Chicken
Sliced Mango Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sliced mango chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sliced mango chicken recipes.
Mango Honey Chicken With Dried Mango Slices
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. To prepare the glaze, combine honey, mango nectar, brown sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until the sauce coats the back of a spoon, about 5 minutes.
3. Place chicken in a non - 26.0527
Blackened Chicken With Mango Relish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C.
2. Rub chicken breast with Cajun seasoning.
3. In preheated oven-¬proof skillet, place chicken and brown over medium-¬high heat without oil for about 2 minutes per side.... - 0
Spicy Mango Chicken
Haven't been able to find a hit recipe yet? This Spocy Mango Chicken recipe might be what you are looking for. Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Spocy Mango Chicken as a Main Dish . The main ingredient in Spocy Mango Chicken is chicken. Spocy... - 35.3139
Spicy Mango Chicken
Are you looking for people's choice Spicy Mango Chicken recipe? Delicious Spicy Mango Chicken can be made within not more than 15 minutes. This compelling Spicy Mango Chicken is the Main Dish of choice for a winning meal. I have a weakness for chicken, thus I... - 35.8164
Curried Rice Salad With Chicken And Mango
Peel and finely dice the onion and saute in the oil until translucent.
Add the rice and the curry powder.
Heat briefly, stirring constantly.
Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
Cook 20 minutes covered over low heat, then allow to cool.
Wash and clean... - 42.8085
Oven Fried Chicken With Mangoes And Leeks
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix the breadcrumbs, wheat germ, and paprika.
Put half the mixture in a plastic bag with half the chicken and shake to coat.
Repeat with the remaining crumbs and chicken.
Coat a baking pan with oil.
Add the chicken in one... - 40.419
Curried Chicken Salad With Mangoes And Toasted Cashews
Whisk together the mayonnaise, chicken broth, yogurt, and curry until well-blended.
Stir into the chicken until all pieces are coated.
Peel and slice the mango from its stone.
Cube the mango to about the size of the chicken pieces.
Gently stir into the... - 39.459
Mango And Chicken
Wash the chicken breast fillets, pat them dry and rub them with the curry powder, sesame seed and salt.
Cover and set aside.
Heat the butter in a pan until it foams, add the fillets and saute 3 minutes on each side.
Cool to room temperature.
Peel and cut the... - 41.7752
Chicken Fajitas With Mango Salsa
Drop the jalapeno down the chute of a food processor with the motor running and puree.
Stop the motor and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
Peel and quarter the onion.
Add the onion and cilantro leaves to the processor and pulse a few... - 42.2916
Chicken And Mango Pasta Salad
Chicken And Mango Pasta Salad is easy to make salad recipe. Chicken And Mango Pasta Salad gets its taste from chicken mixed with pasta and mango chutney. Chicken And Mango Pasta Salad is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 39.1773
Lime Chicken Skewers With Mango Salsa
1. Slice the chicken breasts into thin pieces and thread on to 8 skewers so that the meat forms an S-shape down each skewer.
2. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Arrange the chicken kebabs (kabobs) on the grill (broiler) rack. Mix together the marmalade,... - 38.2072
Curried Chicken Salad With Mango
1) In a large bowl, mix chicken, lime juice, mangoes, celery, and scallions.
2) In a small bowl, add yogurt, mayonnaise, spices, and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk the ingredients together.
3) Add this to the chicken mixture and toss.
4) Place the... - 47.5427
Spicy Chicken With Mango Sauce
1. Combine garlic, lemon juice, ginger, tumeric powder, cumin powder, spice, paprika, cayenne pepper, Garam masala and sour cream, brush chicken with mixture. Leave to stand for half hour
2. Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl, cook on HIGH for three... - 32.9799
Chicken Breasts With Mango Sauce
1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat them dry. Remove the fillets and flatten the breasts out as described above. Using a sharp knife, make 2 diagonal slits on each breast to allow the flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh more easily.
2. In a small bowl,... - 34.6713
Chicken Mango Sandwich
You can't have a party without at least one kind of sandwich on the table. Yes, now you can make a very easy mango sandwich with very less ingredients. The best part of this sandwich is that you can even make it in an advance. Check out the recipe... - 108.462
Rub the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the chicken pieces and brown on all sides.
Transfer to a flameproof casserole.
Add the onion to the pan and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Transfer the onion... - 46.3731
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 190°C (Gas Mark 5, 375°F).
Rub the chicken pieces all over with the salt and pepper, then set aside.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the chicken pieces and fry, stirring occasionally, until they are... - 40.8932
Szechuan-style Chicken And Mango
Here is a special Oriental cuisine for all of you, who enjoys the oriental flavor. Szechuan chicken and mango, make a great combination to satisfy your taste buds. Watch the video to learn the process in details. - 124.574
Mango And Ginger Chicken Salad
1) In a skillet, saute the ginger, garlic, chicken, salt and pepper in the oil for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is tender.
2) In a salad bowl, remove the chicken and keep aside.
3) In the same skillet, add the chicken broth and lemon juice, allow... - 46.3167
Curried Yogurt Chicken With Mango Rice
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion; saute until it begins to brown, 3-5 minutes.
Add gingerroot, garlic, and serrano, saute 2 minutes (don't let garlic burn).
Stir in curry and garam masala, saute 1 minute.
Remove mixture... - 47.573
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
Thai Roast Chicken With Mango And Apple Salad
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a food processor add in the shallots and give a couple of spins till they are finely chopped. Remove half of the chopped shallots and set them aside.
3) Add in the roughly... - 43.9472
Ginger And Lime Chicken Breasts With Mango Salsa
1. Mix limejuice, ginger, garlic, and pepper flakes in a bowl.
2. Add the chicken strips and toss to coat well.
3. Cover and marinate for 2 hours.
4. Combine in a mixing bowl mango, onion, cilantro, limejuice, mint, oil, Chile pepper, and black... - 45.1144
Tea Stained Chicken With Mango Relish
1. To prepare the tea stain, bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and add the tea bag, ginger, and peppercorns. Let stand 5 minutes. Squeeze out the tea bag and discard, then add the tamari or soy sauce and brown sugar. Bring... - 32.4939
Green Mango Salad
1. Arrange lettuce, cucumber, mangoes, chicken, mint and coriander attractively on a serving platter.
2. To make dressing, place chillies, sugar, lime juice and fish sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve. - 37.3895
Mango Vinaigrette For Salads And Meat
Mangoes are great in any form for their unique flavor and texture. Check out this simple and quick recipe to make a vinaigrette using mango and a few seasonings. Ideal for cold salads or grilled meats. - 129.124
Mango And Chilli Tenderloin
1. Slice each mango twice lengthwise (either side of the stone) then scrape away and reserve the flesh from the stone sections. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh from the 2 mango slices, then score and turn the skins of the other 4 mango slices inside out.... - 38.062
Duck With Mangoes
1. Peel the mangoes and cut the flesh from each side of the pits. Cut the flesh into strips.
2. Put half of the mango pieces and the chicken bouillon in a food processor and process until smooth. Alternatively, press half of the mangoes through a fine... - 44.5515
Pineapple And Mango Chutney
No Indian meal would be complete without chutney - a sweet-savoury mix of fruit or vegetables and spices. Served in small quantities as a pleasing accompaniment to the main dish, it adds sharp, contrasting aromas and flavours. This pineapple and mango chutney... - 35.6848
Mango Pork Stir Fry
In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside.
Cut off and discard the root end of bok choy, leaving the stalks with the leaves.
Cut enough leaves into 1-inch slices to measure 2 cups.
Cut enough stalks into 1/2-inch... - 44.3568
Pork With Mango Couscous
1. To make filling, place couscous in a bowl, pour over boiling water and toss with a fork until couscous absorbs all liquid. Add mango, spring onions, coriander, lime rind, garam masala, egg and lime juice and mix to combine.
2. Lay pork out flat and spread... - 35.3674
Mambo Mango Pork
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before roasting.
2) Using the tip of a small sharp knife, cut deep slits in the pork loin.
3) Fill the pork with garlic slivers and keep it aside in a shallow roasting pan.
4) In a large deep... - 40.509
Liver Skewered With Mango
Wash and drain the turkey livers and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Peel the mango and cut in thick slices from the pit.
Cut each slice into 3 pieces.
Skewer the mango and liver equally on 4 skewers.
Mix 1 tsp.
of the curry powder with the paprika and the coconut... - 43.475
Spicy Shrimp Salad With Mango Dressing
1. Peel and cut the flesh away from the pit of the mango
2. Puree the mango and lemon juice together in a blender or food processor.
3. In a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, mix the shrimp, stock, chili powder, and hot -pepper sauce and... - 43.5191
Pork With Mango Couscous
1. To make stuffing, place couscous in a bowl, pour over boiling water and toss with a fork until couscous absorbs all the liquid. Add mango, spring onions, coriander, lime rind, garam masala (a), egg white and lime juice and mix to combine.
2. Lay pork out... - 34.4832
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Chicken And Fruit Salad
Chicken And Fruit Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Chicken And Fruit Salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 43.5658
Caribbean Chicken Salad
1. Halve peppers and discard ribs and seeds. Slice crosswise into thin rings. Peel and thinly slice mango. Spread peppers out on 4 plates. Scatter mango slices and chicken over peppers. Sprinkle red onion on top.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar,... - 29.5451
This Spiced Chicken is a mouthwatering fare. Try out this spicy chicken pieces with rice. Your suggestions for this Spiced Chicken are welcome. - 45.4129
Curried Chicken Salad
1. Cook rice in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain well and refresh under cold water. Place in a bowl.
2. Place the seasoning and sugar in a bowl with the curry paste and blend in the egg yolk.
3. Gradually add the corn oil drop by... - 44.7922
Anna Walker's Cannes Chicken
1) On 4 plates, arrange the lettuce, mangoes and watercress.
2) In the sesame oil, fry the chicken.
3) Add the honey and soy sauce and continue to fry the chicken till it is golden brown in color.
4) On top of the salad, arrange the... - 33.7703
Quick Chicken Quesadilla
The beauty of quesadillas is that there are no rules for what goes in one! (Except for cheese – you skip the cheese and you’re dead to me. That’s the Queso in the Quesadilla for the love of God!) That’s what makes it a great dish for kids and... - 127.294
Smoked Chicken And Chutney Canapes
1. In a small bowl, combine butter, chutney, lemon juice, and pepper. Blend well. (Chutney butter can be prepared a day ahead and refrigerated; return to room temperature before using.)
2. Spread about 2 teaspoons chutney butter over each slice of bread.... - 25.1948
Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos
Pampered Chef Recipe - Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos, Fun, fresh twist on the traditional taco, combining jicama, mango and a creamy cumin spice dressing for a unique flavor and only $2 per serving!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free... - 109.093
Chargrilled Cumin Chicken Myvirginkitchen
In this video Barry makes an delicious chargrilled chicken recipe. The chicken is coated in a chopped garlic, lime & toasted cumin glaze then scorched breifly in the griddle pan before baking through. Served alongside a mango chilli salsa on a bed of... - 0
Yogurt Chicken Pizza
Yogurt Chicken Pizza is an easy to cook recipe. Yogurt Chicken Pizza gets its taste from chicken mixed with yoghurts and topped with nuts. Yogurt Chicken Pizza is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 38.0316
Spicy Stir Fry Chicken Haandi
1. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, salt and sugar. Pour in the measured water and mix to a paste.
2. Blend the spice mixture into the chicken pieces and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a haandi or... - 42.9159
The Ultimate Coronation Chicken
1. Take a large pan, add chicken, cover with cold water, add 1 chopped onion, tarragon, bay leaves and carrot, cover the pan and allow the mixture to come to boil.
2. Allow to simmer, on low heat, for about 1 hour 45 minutes or till chicken is well... - 44.841
Warm Chutney Chicken Salad
Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through.
Stir in chutney, water and mustard.
Cook and stir just until hot.
Toss together salad greens and... - 35.0481
Put the apple and onion into a saucepan with the apple juice and cook over low heat until the onion is soft.
Add the mango chutney.
Blend the curry powder and flour together and make a paste with a little water.
Add to the apple mixture and stir until... - 43.4271
Condiment Chicken Salad With Avocado
Mix together the mayonnaise, raisins, peanuts, chutney, and coconut.
Toss with chicken meat.
Gently combine with sliced bananas.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mound into large salad bowl or on a platter lined with shredded lettuce and lettuce leaves.
Garnish... - 35.8148
Haandi Chicken With French Beans
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan with the onion seeds and curry leaves. Add the onions and fry until golden brown.
2. Reduce the heat to low, add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice and mango powder and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add... - 37.51
Sauteed Chicken With Cumin
This delicious Sauteed Chicken with Cumin recipe should not be missed. This a lovely chicken dish that boast a unique flavor. Try this Sauteed Chicken with Cumin recipe for yourself and then you will understand why I love preparing this dish! - 45.2158
Garvey's Garnished Gallo Or Spanish Smothered Hen
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Brown the chicken and sausage in a large frying pan with the flour, olive oil and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Place in pot, and set the frying pan drippings aside.
Add the onions, peppers, olives and garlic to... - 43.3615
Chicken Breasts With Fruit Medley
TRIM CHICKEN of fat and sinew.
1.Place chicken in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine wine, oil, ginger and garlic in a jug; pour over chicken.
Refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Prepare and light barbecue 1... - 40.2736
Creamy Chicken Salad With Rice And Fruits
Here is a great way to use your leftovers to make a delicious salad. Watch this impressive video that shows Chef Walter Staib preparing a creamy chicken salad with rice and fruits. The video is outstanding and offers great slicing techniques and tips for an... - 114.553
Curried Chicken Kebabs
1. Make 1 inch cubes of chicken.
2. Mix all the ingredients to prepare the marinade, coat the chicken with the marinade and keep aside for 1 hour for marinating thoroughly.
3. Meanwhile, apply salt slightly to grated cucumber and keep aside for... - 47.3517
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala
600 g chicken, skin removed and diced
½ red onion or 2 shallots, finely sliced
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 jar Patak’s Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
juice of ½... - 49.7375
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 15 minutes.
Drain, return to pan and stir over a low heat until dry.
Peel and chop the onions; crush the garlic.
Seed and chop the pepper.
Heat the oil in a pan, and over a medium heat, fry the onions, garlic and... - 42.5497
Indian Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
In a food processor, pulse the yogurt, mango chutney, fresh lime juice and curry powder until the mixture is blended but not completely smooth.
Scrape the yogurt mixture into a medium bowl, add the shredded chicken meat, sliced scallions and chopped cilantro... - 31.5444
Sandwiches With Exotic Fruits
Wash the chicken breasts, pat them dry and rub with salt and pepper.
Saute them in the oil and simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes.
Cool slightly, then slice.
Season the mayonnaise with the curry, lemon juice, salt and sugar.
Remove the root end of the... - 45.4317
1. In a skillet place chicken.
2. In a bowl combine vinegar, garlic and salt and pour over chicken.
3. Let stand 5 minutes and cover chicken with boiling water.
4. Add peppercorns and bay leaves and simmer with cover until nearly dry.
5. Increase heat,... - 36.6162
1. Put the chicken in a large deep pan so that it fits fairly snugly. Pour in enough water to just cover it, then add the bay leaf. Roughly chop 1 onion and add to the water. Bring to the boil, cover, then reduce the heat and simmer for 1 1/4- 1 1/2 hrs until... - 37.312
Chicken Veggie Salad
A simple chicken salad with extra punch of mangoes. The presence of mangoes, take the salad to another level and makes it a delicacy!!! - 0
1) In a slow cooker, place the chicken.
2) In a small bowl, add the gingerroot, garlic, broth, salt and pepper; mix well and pour the mixture over the chicken.
3) Cook covered on LOW for about 4 1/2-5 hrs or until the chicken is... - 39.5288
Tropical Chicken Salad
1 In a heavy duty resectable food-storage plastic bag, place the chicken. Sprinkle seasoning blend over chicken.Seal the bag and shake until chicken is evenly coated.
2 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in it... - 36.8045
Herb Rubbed Chicken Breast With Tropical Salsa
In a small bowl, stir together the oregano, thyme, salt, sugar, allspice, and cayenne.
Rub the mixture into the chicken, cover, and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the mango, banana, red pepper, scallions, lime juice, and... - 42.4672
Aromatic Chicken Curry With Two Fresh Chutneys
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, warm the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, ginger and garlic. Cook until the onion is soft and lightly colored, about 5 minutes. Add the garam masala, curry powder, cardamon pods and whole cloves. Cook, stirring, for 1... - 31.6928
Chicken breast is coated in a delicately spiced, and slightly sweet breading, then baked with grapefruit juice and nectarine - 38.1413
Organic Chicken Spicy Salad
Have you ever tried an organic chicken salad? You must see the video as the chef spices up the salad with the home made salad dressing. The organic ingredients makes the salad better and you can make it in more quantity to use it for lunch and dinner too. - 116.229
Curried Apple And Chutney Chicken
1. On a shallow dish, combine flour, curry powder, salt, and cayenne. Dip chicken into seasoned flour to coat lightly. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter. Add half of chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until white... - 32.2737
Tropical Cornish Hens
Remove giblets from hens,- reserve for other uses.
Rinse hens under cold, running water, and pat dry.
Split each hen in half lengthwise using an electric knife.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Place hens, cut side down, in a roasting pan that has been coated with... - 39.6806
Mixed Pork And Chicken Fajitas
1. For the Spanish Rub: Mix all the dry seasonings and herbs together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Chicken Fajitas: In a pot, add the beans, chicken stock, salt, pepper and simmer.
3. Rub the chicken down on both sides with the Spanish... - 111.692
Spiced Chicken Burgers
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, place yoghurt, coriander, curry paste, chutney and lemon juice in a shallow dish and mix to combine. Add chicken breasts, turn to coat and marinate for 20 minutes.
3. To make raita, cut cucumber in... - 36.9085
Madras Chicken Curry
1) Heat oil in a skillet and deep fry the chicken pieces on all sides till they turn golden brown.
2) Put the chicken in a bowl and remove skin and bones. Cut the meat into small chunks. Keep aside.
3) In the remaining oil add onions and... - 47.4796
Presto Fruity Chicken Curry
1. Place chicken portions into shallow dish. Combine fruits and lemon juice, arrange over chicken, cover, set aside while making sauce.
2. Combine butter, cornflour, shallots, curry powder, spices, salt and pepper in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir... - 36.1812
Jerk Chicken Salad
1. In a screw-top jar combine oil, lime juice, thyme, and honey; cover and shake well. Remove 1 tablespoon dressing. Set remaining dressing aside. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Brush the chicken and plantain or red bananas with the 1 tablespoon reserved... - 37.4314
Tropical Scallop Salad
This tropical scallop salad is made with chicken and scallops. Tossed together and dressed with cream cheese mix, the tropical scallop salad has macadamia nuts in it along with fresh fruits like guava and magoes. - 43.222
Chicken And Sausage Loaf
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
2) Take a 2 lb (900 g) loaf tin. Grease and base line it.
3) Take a large bowl, place the sausagemeat in it. Add and mix in the Worcestershire sauce and breadcrumbs.
4) Add salt and pepper and... - 42.5562
Cheese And Chicken Pockets
1) Set the oven to 400°, gas mark 6.
2) Make 8 squares of foil, all of them large enough to include half a pita.
3) Open the pocket of each pita bread with a knife by cutting into halves crosswise, but careful enough not to pierce the... - 37.7347
Curried Chicken Drumsticks
Toss the chicken drumsticks in the flour.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions until softened.
Add the wine and cook for 3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the curry powder, pepper, chutney and parsley.
Spread over the chicken drumsticks and leave to... - 47.2025
Chicken Pasta Salad In Creamy Curry Dressing
In a large kettle of boiling salted water cook the pasta for 10 minutes, or until it is tender, refresh it in a colander under cold water, and drain it well.
In a large bowl combine the pasta, the chicken, the tomatoes, the scallions, and the basil.
Make the... - 33.6592
Citrus Marinade For White Meat
The video explains how you can marinade any white meat in citrus. Citrus adds a different flavour to the meat. The instructions are so nicely demonstrated that you can turn off the audio. - 99.7845
Sweet 'n Spicy Chicken Curry In A Hurry With Fragrant Basmati Rice
1) To prepare spicy rice, in the bottom of a medium saucepan toast coriander, cumin, and mustard seeds.
2) As the seeds splutter, add water and boil.
3) Prepare the rice as per directions or prepare plain rice as usual.
4) In a large, deep, nonstick... - 42.0994
1 Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion until soft. Add the' curry powder and cook for 1 minute. Then add the flour and cook for a further minute. Add the water, stirring constantly and crumble in the stock cube. Add the tomato concentrate (paste) and... - 35.8252
Mince And Cheese Kabab
1 Remove the crusts and grind the bread slices into crumbs, grate the cheese. Chop the mangoes in the chutney very small. Mix all the ingredients together kneading well.
2 Divide the mixture and form into sausage shapes. Thread onto skewers.
3 Grill in a... - 30.481
Javanese Curry Sauce
Saute onion, ham and bacon in large skillet over medium heat until onion is golden.
Stir in curry powder and cook 1 minute longer.
Blend in flour, then add apple, preserved fruit, tomato paste, lemon juice, honey and salt.
Pour in chicken stock and blend... - 37.2019
Colorful Turkey Salad Cups
In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade, hoisin sauce and pepper flakes.
Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until blended, stirring occasionally.
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, red pepper, onion, cucumber, mango, avocado,... - 39.6939
Strawberry Spa Turkey Salad
In small bowl whisk chutney, yogurt, mayonnaise and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
Line platter or 4 individual serving plates with lettuce; top with turkey, strawberries, grapes, celery and onion.
Drizzle with chutney dressing.
Garnish with mint. - 36.272
Black Bean And Quinoa Pita Pocket
Packing office lunch can be cumbersome to many of you in a regular basis. But, these pita pockets are ready within couple of minutes, and they are going to boost up your metabolism through various kinds of nutritional contents. In this video, famous chef Dani... - 111.867
Malihini Ltiau Curry
The day before the party, you can prepare the curry sauce and start marinating the chicken and shrimp; the pickled onions can also be prepared a day ahead of time.
On the day of the party,arrange all the condiments in their serving dishes and start the... - 28.2947
Hearts Of Palm Wrapped In Ham
Peel and dice the onion and saute in the oil until translucent.
Mix the curry with the rice and saute a few minutes with the onion.
Pour in the chicken broth.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
Clean, wash, dry, and dice the pepper.
Peel and dice... - 40.2538