- » Sliced Lamb
Sliced Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sliced lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sliced lamb recipes.
Roast Lamb And Sliced Lamb In Gravy
1) When purchasing the meat, ask the seller to bone the joint without rolling.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) Over low heat, melt the margarine or butter and add the onion. Gently cook till the onion is tender and then... - 40.7217
Sliced Lamb And Green Onion
Slice the lamb very finely and marinate for 30 minutes.
Cut the onions into 3-cm (1 -in) lengths.
Deep-fry the lamb for 45 seconds, drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and fry the garlic and onions for 30 seconds, then add the lamb and... - 36.3809
You May Also Like!
Pan Fried Lamb Slices
With a sharp knife cut lamb into 1/2 inch slices.
Peel and slice onions into rings; brown onions in butter in large skillet.
Drain onions and set aside, to keep warm.
In same shortening, fry meat slices; season with salt and pepper.
To serve, arrange meat on... - 28.7497
Pan Fried Lamb Slices
Cut the lamb into 1/2-inch slices.
Peel and slice the onions and brown them in butter.
Drain the onions and keep them warm.
Fry the meat slices in the same shortening; season with salt and pepper.
To serve, arrange the meat on a platter.
Cover the slices with... - 29.6742
Pan-fried Lamb Slices
Pan-fried Lamb Slices are some of the best lamb dishes that I've come across ! Pan-fried Lamb slices with mashed potatoes and salad are a hit combnation! Try them out and let me know! - 30.2964
Braised Lamb Shanks With Glazed Lemon And Orange Slices
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.in a large, heavy casserole, heat the oil until almost smoking over medium high heat.
Add the lamb shanks and brown them on all sides.
This will take about 15 minutes.
Stir in the onion, adjust the heat down to medium, and cook... - 40.6907
Lambneck Slices With Vegetables
1) Season lamb with salt and pepper.
2) Allow butter to melt and fry lamb in it over medium flame until browned on all sides.
3) Cover and cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
4) Mix in beans or peas, carrots, basil, parsley flakes, lemon rind and lemon... - 41.2555
Rapid-fried Iamb Slices
Slice the lamb fillet as thinly as possible.
Cut the spring onions in half lengthways, then slice them diagonally into 5cm lengths.
Place the meat and spring onions in a shallow dish and add 1 tablespoon sunflower oil, the soy sauce, salt, sherry, pepper and... - 40.6559
Broiled Leg-of-lamb Slices With Sauce
Place leg of lamb fat side down.
With sharp knife, make gashes in thick sections of lamb, to make it as uniformly thick as possible.
Remove any excess fat.
Wipe lamb with damp paper towels.
Make Marinade: In jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all marinade... - 40.9285
Pickled Mackerel With Cucumber Slices
1. Take a platter or a shallow dish and arrange large mackerel pieces in it.
2. In a saucepan, add onion, all the seasonings and vinegar and allow the mixture to come to boil Cool a little and top the fish with sauce. Chill in the refrigerator.... - 30.9659
Liver With Apple Slices
Cut the liver into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and toss the liver in it for 1 or 2 minutes, just to colour it slightly.
Transfer to a plate using a slotted spoon.
Core the apples but do not peel them.
Cut into thin slices or rings.
Pour... - 30.0448
Butterfly Leg Of Lamb
Place the lamb, fat side down on a microwave oven roasting rack or on top of an inverted saucer set in a glass baking dish.
Place the bread, parsley, and rosemary in a blender and blend until finely chopped.
Spread the mixture on the surface of the lamb.
Heat... - 31.5874