- » Sliced Fan Potato
Sliced Fan Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sliced fan potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sliced fan potato recipes.
Betty's Baked Potato Fans
Baked Potatoes make a great accompaniment to almost any meal! Chef Betty adds some fresh herbs to it, giving an added flavor to the Potatoes. Baked Potato with Herbs can be served along with any steak or entrée. - 107.193
Parmesan Potato Fans
Wash potatoes, and pat dry.
Cut each potato into 1/4-inch slices, cutting cross wise and to, but not through, bottom of potato.
Cut potato should resemble a fan.
Allow potatoes to stand in ice water for 5 minutes to open slices.
Place butter in a 1-cup glass... - 34.5762
Simple And Fast Baked Potato Fans
When you are looking for something warm and comforting to munch on, baked potato fans can make as the best pick. This baked potato fan recipe by Betty is a cinch to make. Reassuringly simple and quick, this yummy potato fare looks stunning and tastes... - 92.933
Yukon Gold Potato Fans
Baked potatoes maybe easy to cook, but these Yukon Gold Potato Fans are crunchy, easy to make and a ton of fun to eat! - 123.495
Cheesy Potato Fans
How often do you come across a good Cheesy Potato Fans recipe? You are fortunate enough to have just hit this page and found one. It is an ideal Side Dish. Surely, Cheesy Potato Fans is a recipe one can try out any time. - 38.768
Grill Roasted Chicken With Potato Fans
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the chicken, pat dry with paper towels.
Rub inside and outside the chicken with a cut side of the lemon.
Sprinkle inside and... - 43.6168
Easy Cheese & Onion Slice
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Boil potatoes for 15 mins until tender, then drain well and smash a little. Cool slightly.
2. Mix the cheese, cayenne and onions with the smashed potatoes and stir to make a mouldable filling. Roll out the pastry and... - 30.9718
Cut potatoes crosswise into 1/4-inch slices, raking care nor to cut all the way through so that potato remains intact.
Place cut side up in a shallow pan coated with cooking spray.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Brush potatoes with margarine... - 35.4238
With a sharp knife, cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Slice each half widthwise six times but not all the way through.
Fan potatoes slightly.
Place in a shallow baking dish.
Brush potatoes with butter.
Sprinkle with paprika, parsley, salt and pepper.
Bake... - 35.6959
Sweet Potato And Rosemary Soup With Garlic Toasts
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/ fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
3) Add the onions and stir fry them till they become soft.
4) Add 2 crushed garlic cloves to the onions and sauté for a minute further.
5) Add the sweet... - 38.7335
Veggie Shepherd's Pie With Sweet Potato Mash
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then fry the onion until golden. Add the carrots and all but a sprinkling of thyme. Pour in the wine, 150ml water and the tomatoes, then sprinkle in the stock cubes and simmer for 10 mins. Tip in the can of lentils, including... - 36.0444
German Potato Salad
German Potato Salad is an amazingly delicious mouth watering recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.3411
Sweet Potato Salad
Sweet Potato Salad is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Sweet Potato Salad; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 33.1321
Curried Potato Pasties
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a large pan, heat water and add the potatoes. Cook for about 8 minutes till they soften. In the final minute of cooking, add the peas. Remove from heat and drain the water. Set them... - 45.4272
Wegmans Fingerling Potato Salad
Want a twist on the classic potato salad? Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a new potato salad recipe to complement your BBQ. This recipe does not only taste great it looks so cool too! So if you are looking for a healthy alternative to your beloved potato... - 135.282
Potato And Onion Frittata With Gruyere And Thyme
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and add 1 tsp salt. Bring to the boil and cook for 20-25 mins or until tender. Drain the potatoes well and return to the pan on a very low heat to dry out for a... - 38.2019
Healthy Salad Nicoise
1. Prepare the Dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, white wine, lemon juice, garlic, basil, mustard, salt and white pepper in a medium-size bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside.
2. Prepare the Salad: Cook the potatoes in enough boiling... - 46.0137
Braised Potatoes is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Braised Potatoes; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 31.6293
Deep Dish Cheese Onion And Potato Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Grease a ceramic or metal pie dish, or shallow cake tin, about 23cm wide with butter or oil, and coat a thin layer of flour.
3) Separately, mix the grated cheddar cheese with the creme... - 44.1822
Creamy Cheese & Potato Bake
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5 Boil the potatoes for 3 mins to soften a little, then drain. when cool enough to handle, slice into 5mm pieces. Cook the onion in the butter in a pan until softened, about 5 mins, then pour over the wine, milk and cream and... - 32.0534
Sweet Potato Pie
Sweet Potato Pie is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this sweet potato recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.1694
Amazing Alfredo Potatoes
FAN FRIDAY : Alfredo Au Gratin Potatoes, Southern & Puerto Rican Thanksgiving, Inside my Fridge (Fridge Tag), & Fun Bloopers - 90.4835
Sticky Sausage And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2. In a roasting tin toss the sausages and potatoes with oil.
3. Roast for 30 minutes then add the mustard and honey and saute.
4. Continue to roast for 10 minutes more until sticky and cooked.
5.... - 46.8537
Cheddar Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Stuffed Baked Potatoes is simply a delicious side dish. Try this Stuffed Baked Potatoes; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 43.5066
Creamy Twice Baked Potatoes
Twice Baked Potatoes is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Twice Baked Potatoes dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.2082
Crispy New Potato Bake
1. Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9. Boil the potatoes until the softer side of cooked, about 12 mins. Drain, slice in half, then tip into a bowl. Tip the capers, olives and herbs on top of the potatoes, then add most of the oil and a little seasoning. Stir... - 28.6298
Sweet Potato & Parsnip Bake
1. Boil the sweet potatoes and parsnips for 20 mins in salted water until tender. Drain really well, then roughly mash with half the creme fraTche and half the sage, the mustard and salt and pepper. Pile into a buttered ovenproof dish and smooth over.
2. Heat... - 31.8945
Potato And Cheese Gratin
If you are looking for an easy yet delicious side dish recipe, then try the classic Italian recipe detailed in this video. You will love it! - 113.086
Potato Gratin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas
2. Grease a 23-25cm pie plate and set aside
3. Cut the pastry into half and roll out one section to fit the pie plate. Roll out the second section to make a lid that will fit over the pie. Set aside till... - 42.9137
Baked Ricotta Stuffed Tandoori Potatoes
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas
2. Flatten the rounded ends off the potatoes by cutting slightly at either ends thereafter using an apple peeler and small knife hollow out the potato, leaving a 1-2cm edge all the way around.
3. Combine... - 43.4646
Warm New Potato Salad With Bacon And Blue Cheese
1) Pre-heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a roasting tin, place the potatoes rubbed with 1 tbsp of oil and some salt. Roast in the oven for 20 mins.
3) Take it out and add the onions to the tin. Jostle the tray and return it... - 42.6918
Cheesy Leek And Potato Pie
1. Put the leeks, butter and herbs in a pan, cover and cook over a low heat for about 20 mins until very soft, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, put the potatoes in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 4-5 mins until just cooked. Drain the... - 31.9371
Bubble & Squeak Croquettes
1. Melt the butter in a pan, then fry the onions and bacon together for 10 mins until the onions are soft and bacon has started to colour. Add the cabbage or sprouts to the pan with a good grinding of black pepper. Stir well, then add a splash of water and... - 35.2773
Duck Breast With A Port Sauce Spinach And Pommes Dauphinoise
1) Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas.
2) Nicely boil the potatoes for 5 minutes, then drain well.
3) Butter the 4 x 200ml ramekins.
4) Combine the creams, nutmeg, garlic and seasoning with 1/2 cheese. Arrange the potatoes in the... - 45.4048
Sausage, Potato And Kale Soup
You are really missing out on something great if you haven't tried this Sausage, Potato and Kale Soup. This recipe is comes from 'Olive Garden' and tastes really nice. View this video to make this flavorful chunky soup. Even the kids love it. Give it a shot! - 129.909
Potato Pie With Beaufort Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Steam (for preference) or boil the potatoes in salted water until tender, then cool and peel. Slice moderately thickly and put to one side.
2. Place the cream in a saucepan with the garlic, bring to the boil, then... - 38.7749
Twice Baked Potatoes With Goat's Cheese
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Prick each potato a few times with a fork. Place in the oven and cook for 1 hr. Remove from the oven and, using a tea towel to protect your hands, cut them in half lengthwise. Use a spoon and scoop out the flesh, leaving... - 24.4228
Hashed Brown Potatoes
Hashed Brown Potatoes is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.924
Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits
Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits is one of my favorite recipe that is ready in no time. Try out our Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits recipe. I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! These Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits delliver... - 39.1035
Potato And Cheese Bread
1. To a bowl add the flour and combine along with the yeast and salt.
2. Adding in the water, stir quickly such that it becomes a malleable dough.
3. In an oiled polythene bag, place the dough after kneading for 10 minutes to become smooth and... - 45.3697
Sweet Potato Falafels With Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Oil a baking sheet and set aside
3. Microwave the sweet potatoes whole for 8-6 minutes until they are soft.
4. Set them aside to cool a little. Peel them and set aside for later
5. In a... - 47.1119
Venison Loin With Potato Rosti Watercress Puree & Roasted Beetroot
1. For the venison jus, fry off the trimmings or stewing venison with vegetable oil in a pan until a deep brown. Remove with a slotted spoon. Add the shallot and garlic, then cook over a medium heat for 7-8 mins or until golden, scraping the base of the pan... - 38.6973
Leek And Herb Stuffed Jackets
1) Pre-heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a microwaveable bowl, add in the leeks with a little water. Microwave the dish on High for 3 minutes. Take it out and set it aside.
3) Next, microwave the potatoes on High for 10 to... - 35.7035
Little Dauphinoise Stacks
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Heat the milk, cream and garlic in a pan, season well, then add the potatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
Cool a little, then fish out the garlic and layer the slices of potato in a large rectangular baking dish, pressing... - 32.7055
Grilled Summer Vegetables
Try this Grilled Summer Vegetables side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Grilled Summer Vegetables dish will surely give you a huge fan following! - 37.625
Clam And Fish Soup Stew
Clam And Fish Soup Stew is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Clam And Fish Soup Stew recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 34.5048
Connecticut Supper is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Connecticut Supper; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 42.7861
Sausage And Sauerkraut
Sausage And Sauerkraut is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Sausage And Sauerkraut recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 27.3152
Baked Flounder With Vegetables
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This baked flounder with vegetables is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that... - 37.1604
Weekend Skillet Breakfast
Weekend Skillet Breakfast is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare for your family. Try this Weekend Skillet Breakfast; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 31.3475
Belgian Leek Soup
Belgian Leek Soup is an irresistible mouth watering appetizer recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Belgian Leek Soup; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 38.2009
Sherried Sweets is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Sherried Sweets; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.1952
Chorizo Chicken With Chilli Wedges
1. Preheat your oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7
2. On a baking sheet, place the sweet potatoes, toss with some oil, chilli flakes and seasoning
3. Roast for ten minutes for then reduce the temperature to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
4. Over each of... - 39.5236
Breakfast Casserole is an irresistible main course meal recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Breakfast Casserole dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.8864
Green Garden Veg Pie
1. In a saucepan, melt butter, add in flour and mustard powder and allow to cook ro a minute
2. Add in the milk slowly and stir around to avoid lumps; keep stirring while it bubb;es and thickens to a creamy consistency
3. Turn the heat off, reserve a... - 48.0002
No Fuss Shepherd S Pie
1) In a medium sized saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add the onion and carrots and sauté for a few mins.
3) When they are tender, turn up the heat and add the lamb. Brown the lamb. Remove all excess fat.
4) Pour in the tomato puree and Worcestershire... - 45.3912
Lamb-Chop Ragout is a filling dish which you wouldnâ€™t wanna miss. This wonderful Lamb-Chop Ragout recipe has got me a few fans. So what are you waiting for, go ahead and try this Lamb-Chop Ragout for yourself. - 37.1502
This is an amazing recipe of meat Filling for meat pastries. This delicious filling is sure to win your cooking quiet a few fans. Try the Filling. - 34.2758
Pot Roast With Onion Soup Mix
Pot Roast is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Pot Roast; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 37.3027
Honey Ham Sandwich
For more information please visit Czech Cooking Sandwiches: Czech Deli - 22.0096
Roast Pork Belly With Colcannon
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Mix the honey, mustard and cloves with 400ml warm water, adding a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
Put the pork into a small roasting tray and pour the honey mixture all over, rubbing it into the skin.
Break up the... - 46.5765
Fantastic Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/210C fan/ gas 8.
2. Add the potatoes to salted boiling water and boil again for two minutes.
3. To the same boiling water, put in eggs and time the cooking process to 8 minutes for hardboiled eggs. By this time, the... - 46.2644
Yankee Pot Soup
Yankee Pot Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.6534
Chinese-style Beef Tongue Pot Roast
This an amazing Chinese-Style Beef Tongue Pot Roast recipe. The well flavored meat preperation is sure to win you some fans. Try the Chinese-Style Beef Tongue Pot Roastfor a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 42.2152
Classic Lancashire Hotpot
1) Set your oven to preheat at 160C/fan 140C/gas 3.
2) In a large shallow casserole dish, add some dripping or butter to heat up. Add lamb into this in few batches and brown both sides. Place in a plate and repeat the same procedure... - 45.9377
Corned Beef Hotpot With Runner Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2) Butter a 2-litre ovenproof dish or lidded casserole.
3) Place a layer of the corned beef at the bottom. Season gently with the salt and black pepper, then place the layers of onions, thyme... - 44.883
Creamy Garlic Soup
Melt butter in a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onions and carrot; cook, stirring often, until onions are soft.
Stir in potato and 10 cloves of the garlic.
Cook, stirring, until garlic begins to soften (don't let it brown)— about 5 minutes.
Add... - 44.3007
Fish And Chips With Mushy Peas
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180C to 200C.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into thick strips
3. Lightly toast the bread.
4. Blend for a few seconds in a food processor to make coarse breadcrumbs.
5. Empty onto a dry plate and set aside.
6.... - 40.9178
Easy Chicken Pie
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas
2. In the oil fry the onion and chicken for 5-10 minutes such that the onion is soft and the chicken golden.
3. Pouring over the stock, let it boil and simmer for 20 minutes such that the chicken is... - 43.6452
Warm Duck Salad With Merlot Dressing
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Prick the skin of the duck with a fork, rub with salt and black pepper, then place in a roasting tin and roast for 50 mins until the skin is golden and crisp.
2. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 10 mins until almost... - 38.481
One Pan Chicken Bake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the chicken, potatoes, lemon, garlic, pepper and thyme onto a large baking tray. Drizzle with the oil, season to taste, then roast for 30 mins.
2. Add the olives and tomatoes to the pan. Stir them around in any juices,... - 30.2233
Oxtail Soup is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Oxtail Soup; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 44.4021
Parmesan Corn Chowder
Parmesan Corn Chowder is an irresistible mouth watering main course meal recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Parmesan Corn Chowder dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 45.1495
Spanish Chicken Pie
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Allow potatoes to boil for about 15 to 20 min to turn tender. Drain, place back in the pan, add 2 teaspoons paprika and seasoning and mash well.
3. In a large pan, heat oil. Add garlic and... - 46.043
Winter Tuna Nicoise
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a large baking tray, toss the potatoes with 2 tsp oil and some seasoning.
3) In the oven, roast the potatoes for 20 mins until they are crisp, golden and cooked through. Stir once... - 47.8195
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place 2 tablespoons of the clarified butter in a small, ovenproof, non-stick saute pan set over high heat.
When it is very hot, add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper to taste, and then press down to form a small... - 42.7055
Pozharsky is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Pozharsky recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 42.962
Rude Boy Fish Pie
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Using a foil, wrap potatoes, place on oven shelf and bake for 90 minutes or till well cooked.
3. Take a large pan, heat butter with olive oil. Add pancetta and fry for a minute.
4. Stir in... - 47.8836
Lemony Beef Shanks
Lemony Beef Shanks is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Lemony Beef Shanks; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 35.3453
Herrings Rolled With Mustard And Pancetta
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas mark 7.
2) Place the fillets with skin-side down and brush them with mustard.
3) Top each fillet with a pancetta slice.
4) Starting from the tail end, roll up the fillet up with pancetta into... - 38.8784
Basic Pot Roast
Basic Pot Roast is an irresistible main dish recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Basic Pot Roast; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.1643
Quick Beef Stew
Quick Beef Stew is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Quick Beef Stew! - 43.6852
Roast Rib Of Beef For Two
Heat the oven to 230C/fan 210C/gas 8.Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes.
Put the fat into a small baking tray (keep back a tbsp for the beef) and put in the oven to get really hot.
Drain the spuds and put them in the hot fat, turning so they are... - 38.6506
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.6111
1. In a bowl, rub butter or lard into the flour, add apinch of salt and about six tablespoons of cold water; work all this up into a form dough
2. Cut the dough equally into four and chill them for about twenty minutes
3. Heat the oven to 220C/fan... - 43.8938
This an amazing Petite Marmite recipe. This delicious recipe is sure to win your cooking quiet a few fans. Try the Petite Marmite for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 40.2994
Pea Pakora Pockets
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan or 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a saucepan, boil the potatoes for about 8 mins or till they become soft. Add in the peas in last couple of mins. Take the pan away from heat and drain the water.
3) Remove out... - 43.1271
Veggie Bean Bakes With Salsa
1. Boil potatoes for 10 minutes until tender.
2. Drain add to a bowl and mash.
3. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas
4. Roughly mash the beans with a fork.
5. Mix beans with the mashed potato and then add sweetcorn, half the spring... - 46.2194
Lamb Cutlets With Red Wine Jus
1. Marinate the lamb chops in the honey, half the rosemary and olive oil for about 1 hr. In a heavy frying pan over a high heat, fry the lamb trimmings and chine bone for a good 20 mins or until the fat begins to run and they turn dark in colour and become... - 40.3168
Slow-cooker Steaks With Gravy
Slow-Cooker Steaks With Gravy is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Slow-Cooker Steaks With Gravy recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.0126
Meat And Vegetable Stew
Meat And Vegetable Stew is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Meat And Vegetable Stew; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 40.308
Beef And Corn Stew
Beef And Corn Stew is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Beef And Corn Stew; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 45.7276
Sweet Sour Sea Bass
Sweet-Sour Sea Bass is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Sweet-Sour Sea Bass recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.7917
Rare Beef And Anchovy Salad With Rocket And Caesar Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas.
2) Heat the barbecue or a griddle pan over a medium-high heat.
3) Rub the beef with oil, season well and grill with the fat-side down, for 5 minutes. Turn frequently and sear the meat... - 43.3871