- » Sliced Dill Pickle
Sliced Dill Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sliced dill pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sliced dill pickle recipes.
Super Bowl Spicy-hot Deep-fried Dill Pickle Slices
Deep-fried pickles are a crowd favorite at any gathering. Plus, it's easy to prepare and notches up the flavor of your snack table easily. Just grab the ingredients and follow Betty’s video recipe to get preparing this tasty treat at home. - 94.9154
Fried Dill Pickles In Beer Batter
Fried Dill Pickles In Beer Batter is an amazingly easy to prepare fried recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this delicious recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 40.7865
Fried Dill Pickles
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well; set aside.
Combine 3 1/2 cups flour, salt, and pepper, stirring well.
Dip pickles into milk mixture, and dredge in flour mixture; repeat procedure.
Deep fry in hot oil (350Â°) until pickles float to surface and... - 30.4854
Stuffed Dill Pickles
Remove center of pickles with apple corer; drain.
Stuff each pickle with mixture of onion and cream cheese.
Chill until cheese is firm; cut into bite-sized slices. - 17.6066
Fried Dill Pickles
Cut dill pickles into slices of 1/4 inch thickness.
Combine flour, beer, cayenne, paprika, pepper, salt, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce in a medium mixing bowl.
Dip pickle slices into batter.
Heat oil to 375°F in a large, deep saucepan.
Fry pickles until... - 33.9725
Fried Dill Pickles
1. Take a bowl, mix self rising flour well with salt, pepper and beer to prepare the batter.
2. Coat pickles with mustard and then with batter.
3. Take a deep fat fryer or 12-inch skillet and add oil.
4. Deep fry the pickles in hot oil... - 39.8754
Fried Dill Pickles
1) In a bowl beat together, egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce , Tabasco and 1 tablespoon of flour.
2) Season the egg mixture to taste.
3) In another bowl combine together 2 cups flour and season to taste.
4) In a wok, heat oil to 350°F.
5) Coat the... - 47.049
Fresh Dill Pickles
Make a brine of the vinegar, water, and salt.
Bring to boil.
Put a generous layer of dill, 1/2 to 1 sliced garlic clove, and 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard seed in each clean quart jar.
Pack cucumbers tightly in jars.
When half filled with cucumbers,... - 41.6358
Pot Roast With Dill Pickles
Brown the roast well in the oil (be sure that pan is hot before you put in the oil or the meat).
Place the meat in a covered casserole, and add all the remaining ingredients except the sour cream.
Simmer for about 2 hours, or until the meat is very... - 35.7519
Sweet Sour Dill Chunks
1) Rinse the cucumbers and slice in 1inch chunks or in quarters, enough to pack in 4 sterilized quart jars.
2) Into each jar add 3 to 4 slices onion, 2 pieces celery and 2 heads dill.
3) In a saucepan, dissolve the sugar and salt in... - 40.6576
Stuffed Dill Pickles
Cut ends from pickles; remove centers with apple corer or potato peeler.
Soften cheese with cream; add Worcestershire sauce and bacon or pimento.
Stuff pickles with cheese mixture.
Chill for 2 to 4 hours.
Cut into 1/2 inch slices. - 25.8452
Kosher Dill Pickles
Pack cucumbers in sterilized quart jars; add garlic, red pepper, celery seed, onion, green pepper and 1 to 2 sprigs of dill to uach jar, Combine salt, vinegar and 4 quarts water.
Bring to a boil; pour over cucumbers to within 112 inch of jar top.
Seal... - 33.3746
Saltless Dill Pickles
1 Divide the corianderseeds, turmeric, onion, carrot, and dill equally between 2 clean 1-quart canningjars, then add 4 cucumbers to each.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, bring the water and vinegar to a boil over high... - 34.533
New Dill Slices
1) For the pickled cucumbers, trim the ends off and cut into 1/8-inch slices.
2) If using fresh cucumbers, first peel and then cut into 1/8 inch slices.
3) In a bowl, mix 1tablespoon of salt and cucumber and let it soak for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and... - 39.3557
Cherry Dill Pickles
Layer cucumbers, cherry leaves and dill in crock; cover with brine made in proportions of 1 cup salt to 5 quarts water.
Weight down; cover with cloth.
Let stand at room temperature for 10 days.
Remove cu- cumbers from brine; rinse well.
Drain... - 39.7006
Extra Good Sweet Dills
1) Wash cucumbers; cut 1/16" slice off blossom end.
2) Cover the cucumbers with ice water.
3) Let stand in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
4) Drain them and quarter lengthwise.
5) Take 6 pint jars and sterlize them.
6) To each of sterilized... - 40.1964
Dill Pickle Soup (zupa Ogorkowa)
Coat pickles with flour.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
Add pickles and stir fry over medium heat 3 minutes.
Stir in beef broth, pickle liquid, and potatoes, if desired.
Cook over medium heat 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
To serve, mix in sour cream or... - 31.7377
Fresh Dill Pickles
Add the salt to the water.
Boil until the salt dissolves.
If you use the water when it is still hot, the pickles will be soft.
Wash the vegetables and drain them on paper towels.
In a gallon crock, alternate vegetables and dill.
Continue layering until... - 44.4737
Put 1 head dill, i clove garlic, i slice horseradish root in each pint jar.
Wash and pack zucchini chunks into jars.
Boil up water and vinegar; add salt and alum; pour over zucchini chunks in jars and seal.
Process in water bath for 5 minutes.
These are ready... - 34.2072
Dean Specialty Foods Fried Dill Pickles
1. Drain and dry the pickle slices on paper towel.
2. Mix the tempura batter with mustard and dip the dried pickle slices in this batter. Then dip the slices in egg- milk mixture.
3. Toss the slices to coat the Panko breading.
4. Take a pot and heat... - 38.1152
Kosher Dill Pickles
1) Wash and clean cucumbers,
2) Put into 6 hot sterilized quart jars.
3) Add 2 teaspoons dill seed, 1/8 teaspoon instant minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper and 1 slice onion into each jar.
4) Use 1/4 teaspoon instant minced garlic in each... - 39.6059
Kosher Dill Pickles
Wash cucumbers carefully, one at a time; any sediment left on can spoil entire batch.
Place in large stoneware crock.
Break up dill; place among cucumbers.
Make brine of water, salt, garlic, and spices.
Add to cucumbers; they must be entirely covered with... - 37.2461
Dill Cucumber Pickle
1. Wash the cucumbers thoroughly. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Trim the ends, cut each into 3" pieces. Put them in a ceramic bowl, add water, cover, and leave overnight.
2. Next day, drain all the water, prick each piece with a sharp needle and spread on a... - 37.9602
Easy Sweet Dills
1) Drain dill pickles.
2) In 4-qt kettle, combine garlic, vinegar, spices and sugar.
3) Boil the mixture; simmer 5 minutes.
4) Add pickles.
5) Bring to boil.
6) Pack cucumbers into 4 sterilized hot pint jars; cover with syrup, filling... - 40.1347
Egg & Dill Pickle Stuffed Peppers
Blanch the peppers in salted water for 5 minutes, then drain.
Slice two of the onions and chop the other two.
Flake the tuna and mix with the pickles and eggs.
Mix the ground meats with chopped onions and pepper.
Heat the vinegar, oil, sour cream and 1/2 cup... - 43.454
Freezer Dill Pickles
This Freezer Dill Pickle made of sweet and sour, spiced and seasoned cucumber partners best with my meat and pasta. Try this the way you want to. Tell me if you like this Freezer Dill Pickle. - 34.1716
Harvey's Dill Pickles
1 Wash cucumbers; cut off flower end. Cover with ice water, let stand 2 hours.
2 Divide red pepper, dill, garlic, pickling spices and alum between two 1-quart jars. Pack cucumbers into jars.
3 Combine Brine ingredients in 4-cup glass measure.
4 Microwave 10... - 37.6636
Dill Pickle Stuffed White Fish
1. Heat oven to 350°F. (moderate).
2. Rub inside of fish with salt and pepper; lightly pack dressing (made by combining all ingredients) into pocket.
3. Fasten opening with toothpicks or skewers, lace with string, place fish on greased rack or foil in... - 37.3135
1) Wash cucumbers; cut 1/16" slice off blossom ends.
2) Strelize 8 pint jars.
3) Pack the raw cucumbers into sterilized hot pint jars.
4) To each jar, add 1 tblsp dill seeds and 3 peppercorns.
5) In 2-qt saucepan, combine vinegar,... - 37.8654
No Cooking Dill Pickles
Line bottom of gallon jar with 3 or 4 grape leaves, if using them.
Add to bottom of jar 2 or 3 sprigs of dill & pack in cucumbers vertically, as many as will stand up on bottom of jar.
Having peeled and cut up the garlic (about 6 pieces each clove), drop one... - 44.6098
Crispy Cucumbers In Dill Dressing
In large bowl stir together all ingredients except cucumbers, onion and tomatoes.
Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Let stand 30 minutes before serving. - 32.6095
Classic Dill Pickles
1. Thoroughly wash and rinse 8 1-quart canning jars. Wash cucumbers.
2. If you are using fresh dill, place the sprig of dill (or 1 teaspoon of dried dill seed) in the bottom of the jar. Pack the cucumbers into the jars, alternating with slices of fresh... - 36.6003
Freezer Dill Pickles
1. Mix cucumber, onion, salt and water in a 2-quart glass casserole. Allow to stand 2 hours.
2. Combine sugar, vinegar and dill weed in a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH, or until sugar dissolves completely. Allow... - 24.6316
1) Wash cucumbers.
2) Cut 1/8" slice off each end of cucumber.
3) Cut cucumbers crosswise in 1/8" to 1/4" slices.
4) In 8 sterilized hot pint jars, place 2 slices onion and 1 dill head in each .
5) Pack raw cucumber slices.
6) Place 1... - 42.2813
Pickled Cauliflower With Dill And Mustard Dressing
Separate the cauliflower into florets, cutting the larger florets in half or quarters.
Steam the cauliflower until crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
While the cauliflower steams, separate the onion slices into rings and arrange these on the bottom of a large... - 34.9129
Jane (no Suggestions) Sweet Dill Pickles
1. Drain pickles, cut them in chunks and put back in the jar.
2. In a saucepan bring the sugar, vinegar and water to a boil.
3. Pour over the pickles and refrigerate for about 3 days.
4. Before pouring in the brine try adding freshly sliced onions to... - 33.5136
Crisp As Ice Cucumber Slices
1) Wash cucumbers; cut 1/8" slice off both ends.
2) Cut crosswise in 1/8 to 1/4" slices, making about 4 qts.
3) Layer cucumbers, onion, green pepper and salt in 2-gal crock or glass bowL Cover with ice cubes.
4) Let stand 3 hours in... - 44.0473
Beef Dill Birds
Cut steak into 6 servings.
Combine salt, pepper, and flour, and pound into steak until it is 1/4 inch thick.
Place 1/2 slice of bacon on each piece.
Roll beef and bacon around pickle slice.
Fasten with toothpicks.
Brown rolls in fat in a large skillet.
Pour... - 40.2032
Dill Relish Tray
1. Slice onions thin and separate into rings; place in a large bowl. Pare cucumbers and score with a fork; slice thin; place in a medium-size bowl. Drain liquid from mushrooms and save for soup or gravy; place mushrooms in a small bowl.
2. Combine sugar,... - 29.7242
Dill Sweet Onion Relish
In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until tender.
Add the broth and vinegar.
Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half.
Remove from the heat; stir in remaining ingredients. - 34.0566
Dill Cucumber Relish
Combine 1/2 cup water and salt; pour over cucumbers.
Let stand 30 minutes; drain and rinse.
Combine cucumber and onion.
In saucepan combine 2/3 cup water and remaining ingredients; bring to boiling.
Pour over vegetables; chill. - 37.2379
Grilled Dill Steak
1. In a large shallow, non-metallic dish, combine the olive oil, dill pickle liquid and garlic.
2. Whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Add the dill pickle slices and the meat and toss to mix.
4. Cover and refrigerate overnight,... - 39.6228
1)In a bowl, mix the ground beef with salts and pepper.
2)On a chopping board, slice the dill pickles lengthwise into thirds.
3)Enclose each pickle with some meat and shape it up to form a patty.
4)Using a bacon slice, wrap the meat patty.
5)On a... - 38.6463
Culinary Carrie: Cuban Medianoche Sandwich
1. Horizontally slice the bread in half, spread the mustard and divide the cheese slices, baked ham and roast pork and dill pickles.
2. Start with the ham followed by the pork, cheese, and dill pickles.
3. Heat up your Panini maker or sandwich press,... - 106.165
Cauliflower Salad With Dill And Cider
Cauliflower with all its health benefits is an amazing ingredient. A highly versatile vegetable, it sure can be molded to form several lovely creations. This Cauliflower Salad with Dill and Cider is one such tasty healthy creation. - 57.2293
Stuffed Ham Slices
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Cut bread in half lengthwise; spread each half with the cheese mixture.
On the bottom half, layer half the ham, pickle slices and remaining ham.
Replace top of loaf.
Wrap tightly in plastic wrap; chill for at... - 34.4036
Dill Corned Beef Buns
To remove excess salt from corned beef brisket, rinse brisket and place it in a deep 5 1/2 to 6-quart pan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes; drain.
Repeat this step once more.
Meanwhile, in a... - 43.8329
Lamb Stuffed Pickle Rolls
Lamb Stuffed Pickle Rolls are a tasty dish that you just cant miss. I started serving this as an experiment to see if my family would have it and now its their favorite. You will definitely love this Lamb Stuffed Pickle Rolls recipe - 37.7965
One great way to preserve all of those delicious fresh vegetables for the winter is by pickling them. Patti takes you step by step through the process of seasoning, jarring, and sealing up your cucumbers to make tasty, crunchy pickles right in your own... - 122.226
Dissolve the sugar in vinegar in a saucepan and add the cherries and dill pickles.
Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, then pack in sterilized jars.
Seal the jars. - 26.2072
Crunchy Dill Frickles
If you love dill pickles, you are going love these dill frickles most. Battered fry dill pickles are much better than the usual dill pickles. Also it takes little time to prepare, using most of the basic items. So, what are you waiting for? Watch the video... - 103.801
Betty's Grilled Ham And Cheese Sandwich With Herb Mayonnaise
Enjoy a lazy Sunday morning with this indulgent brunch recipe. Betty whomps up a delectable grilled fare that isn’t just tasty, but also quick. Whether you wish to wow your hubby or please your family, this dish will surely fetch you all the compliments. So... - 112.554
Stuffed Ham Slices
1 Split bread; hollow out each half with a fork, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell. (Save insides to make a crumb topping for a casserole.)
2 Spread mayonnaise or salad dressing over hollows in loaf; sprinkle parsley over mayonnaise.
3 Blend cream cheese,... - 35.3718
Pickled Carrot Sticks
Scrape and slice the carrots lengthwise.
Cut them into 2-inch sticks, about 1/4 inch thick.
Put them into the jar of juice, and refrigerate the carrots overnight or longer. - 21.3315
Dill Sauced Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Combine meat-loaf mixture lightly with onion, bread crumbs, dill-pickle juice, egg, salt, and pepper.
3) In a shallow baking pan, place the mixture figuring it into a loaf.
4) Mix together dill... - 42.0262
Cut a hole through the centre of the pickles, lengthwise.
(Use a small hollow rod, sharpened at one end).
Spread the salami with a thin coat of mustard then roll tightly together.
Stuff rolled salami into the end of each pickle.
Slice the pickles into rounds,... - 25.8684
This Dill Burger is an exquisite snack that pretty much goes with any occasion. - 39.2417
Sweet Pickles And Onions
Alternate layers of pickles, onions, spices and sugar in a crock.
Pour on vinegar to which salt has been added.
Let stand 2 days.
Let stand 2 more days.
Put in sterilized jars and seal. - 34.658
Pickle Roll Em Ups
Spread 1 side of each ham slice with 1 tablespoon cream cheese.
Place 1 pickle on edge of each ham slice.
Roll ham slice around pickle; press edges to seal.
Repeat with remaining ham slices.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. - 24.1426
Roast With Garlic/dill Sauce
1. Add salt, pepper, and ginger on the roast.
2. Take a Dutch oven and add oil in it.
3. Add the roast in the hot oil so that all of its sides turn brown.
4. Add wine in the roast, cover the pan and boil for 1 Â½ hours.
5. Remove the roast and keep... - 44.9011
Gravlab With Smeet Mustard Dill Sauce
Make small slanted cuts on skin so flesh under the skin gets pickled.
Do not make too many cuts as this will damage the flesh.
Combine salt, sugar, dill, coriander seeds, mustard seeds, pepper, mustard and bay leaves in small bowl.
Spread evenly... - 42.3313
Bacon-dill Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup catsup.
Form into loaf; top with remaining catsup.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. - 34.7161
Dill Artichoke Potato Salad
1 Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush under running water. In a covered kettle cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling lightly salted water about 20 minutes or just until tender. Drain. Cool potatoes; cut into bite-size pieces.
2 In a very large bowl stir... - 32.3531
Pickled Fish Escabeche
1 Mix together the flour in a seasonings. Coat the fish in the seasoned flour.
2 Heat the oil to 375 Â°F. in a deep fat fryer and deep fry the fish, 1 or 2 at a time, for 4 minutes. Drain and dry on absorbent paper. Place the fish on a hot shallow dish.
3... - 32.043
Suit Yourself Potato Salad
1. Boil, cool, and peel potatoes.
2. Combine with any or all of the remaining ingredients. (Omit pickle to reduce salt content.)
3. Stir in dressing - 29.6536
Elegant Chilled Trout With Dill Sauce
Bring one quart water to boil in skillet without rack or trivet in it.
Into water place onion, peppercorns, allspice, bay leaf, salt, lemon juice or white vinegar.
Simmer 15 minutes to develop flavor.
Grease top of rack with margarine and place in... - 43.3479
Place 1 pepper, 2 cloves of garlic and dill in bottom of each of four pint jars.
Wash and pack uncooked squash into jars.
Add pinch of alum to each jar.
Mix water, salt and vinegar; bring to a boil.
Pour hot liquid over squash in jars; seal.
Let stand for... - 32.1036
Place everything except vegetables in a heavy kettle; bring to a boil.
Pour over zucchini and onion and let stand approximately 1 hour.
Place again in heavy kettle; bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Pack at once into hot, sterilized jars to... - 37.2658
1. In 6-quart enamel, stainless steel, or glass container, stir salt and 6 cups water until salt dissolves. Add cauliflower and carrots; cover and let stand in cool place about 6 hours.
2. Prepare jars and caps for processing
3. Drain vegetables; rinse with... - 36.1981
Cherry Pickle Chunks
Cherry Pickle Chunks is a well loved sweet pickle. My friends are crazy about this yummy Cherry Pickle Chunks! You should try it too! - 39.8643
Cucumber And Dill Salad
This salad is particularly refreshing on a hot day.
It makes a good accompaniment to cold salmon.
Peel and thinly slice the cucumber; slice the pickles and zucchini.
Mix together the prepared cucumber, pickles and zucchini and place in a serving bowl.
Add the... - 34.947
Tuna Loaf With Dill Sauce
Combine 2 cups milk and bread cubes in saucepan; bring just to a boil.
Remove from heat; beat until smooth.
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine tuna, bread mixture, eggs, onion, lemon juice, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon paprika.
Mix well; turn into greased... - 39.1556
1. In large kettle, combine vinegar, sugar, salt and 2 cups water.
2. Bring to boiling, stirring remove from heat and let it cool completely.
3. Add all the rest of ingredients and pack in quart jars with tight-fitting lid.
4. Refrigerate,... - 39.7941
One Day At A Time Pickles
Place unscrubbed, firm cucumbers in iced water for 30 minutes.
Scrub off dirt and remove any particles of blossoms.
Meanwhile, sterilize one quart jar and lid.
In a small, stainless steel pan, bring vinegar, salt, water, garlic, and pickling spices, to a... - 34.825
Dill Enhanced Tartar Sauce
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at BLEND until onion and pickles are chopped.
Store in refrigerator. - 23.7941
Put perch, onions, celery, salt, and water in cooker.
Close cover and set pressure con trol in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 3 minutes.
Allow cooker to cool nor mally.
Return open cooker to a low flame.
Add sour cream, pickles, horseradish, and... - 38.6495
Cucumbers In Yogurt Dill Dressing
1)Chop scallion and mix yogurt, dill into it.
2)Peel cucumbers and slice thinly.
3)Mix with dressing.
4)Serve during meals. - 27.9222
Dill And Sour Cream Fish Stew
Melt butter in a large saucepan.
Saute onions until tender.
Add potato and celery.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Pour in milk and seasonings.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in sour cream, pickle,... - 41.84
Dilled Fish Rolls
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well, and set aside.
Cook fish portions according to package directions.
Place one fish portion on bottom half of each roll.
Top with tomato slices, lettuce, and a heaping tablespoonful of mayonnaise mixture.
Cover with roll... - 28.1662
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Side Dish, then you should probably go for these Stuffed Dills. Get all set to serve this cheese stuffed dish! Believe me, this so simple...and the results....even better!!! - 36.6702
Iced Dill Zucchini
Cut unpeeled zucchini crosswise on a slant into longish ovals about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook gently in 2 cups boiling water with about 1 teaspoon salt until crisp tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
Drain cooking liquid and save it.
Place zucchini in a bowl and add shrimp if... - 40.5349
Peanut Butter-bacon Spread
This Peanut Butter Bacon Spread is a great way to grace your favorite picks. This is best served on crackers! - 29.3793
Fresh Cucumber Pickle
Peel cucumbers and thinly slice.
Sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 1-2 hours.
Marinate in a little French dressing, or with lemon juice mixed with chives or dill.
Serve with fish or egg dishes. - 24.4668
Easy Homemade Sweet Pickles
Drain liquid from the jar of pickles.
Cut pickles diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
Wash, rinse, and drain the jar; fill with the pickle slices.
Mix in a saucepan sugar, vinegar, cinnamon, celery seed, and mustard seed.
Bring to boiling, stirring... - 33.5825
Crispy Vegetable Pickles
Thinly slice cucumbers, zucchini and onions then cover with cold water and 2 tablespoons kosher salt.
Let stand 2 hours; drain.
Pack vegetables in layers in jars; combine vinegar, sugar, garlic and seeds to blend, then pour over vegetables in jars.
Cover... - 28.0621
Pack the prepared vegetables closely into clean pint, quart, or half-gallon jars.
Immediately after they are packed, bring the vinegar, water and salt to a boil; pour hot over the vegetables, and add other ingredients.
Fill jars to 1/4 inch from the top, put... - 31.2186
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. Place cucumbers in 3-quart casserole. Cover with ice water. Soak until crisp. Cook, covered, on Full Power until temperature of 110° F is reached. Drain. Pack in jars.
2. Mix together remaining ingredients in 1 1/2 -quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full... - 30.3804
Bread And Butter Pickles
Soak in large container overnight; cucumbers, onions, peppers, salt, and 3 qt. water.
Drain, rinse and drain again.
Combine remaining ingredients and boil 1 minute.
Add cucumber mixture, return to boil and remove from heat.
Seal in jars and process... - 43.5823
Wash and slice cucumbers 1/8Ã¢â‚¬â€1/4 inch thick.
Peel and slice onions the same thickness as cucumbers.
Remove seeds from peppers, and cut into strips.
Boil salt and water together, and cool.
Pour over vegetables, and let stand overnight.
Next... - 40.3978
Pickled Summer Squash
This great and healthy Fermented Summer Squash recipe. It is really easy, healthy and fun way to eat your vegetables. Enjoy! - 0
Easy Pickled Beets
Place small beets together in a jar.
Slice the larger ones and also place in a jar.
Pour good quality cold white vinegar on top to completely cover the beets.
Sprinkle into each jar 1 teaspoon (5 mL) or 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of white... - 30.9076
Danish Pickled Cucumbers
Place cucumbers in glass or plastic bowl.
Mix vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper; pour over cucumbers.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 3 hours.
Drain; sprinkle with dill. - 30.3504
Slice the pickles in half lengthwise, using a small melon bailer scoop the pulp out of the pickles.
Blend the ham, cheese and mustard together.
Place into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip.
Pipe the mixture into the hollowed out pickles.
Cut the... - 30.9662
Pickled Cucumber Salad
1. Wash the cucumber, trim the ends and score the cucumber lengthways with a fork.
2. Slice cucumber very thinly, place in a bowl and sprinkle with the 2 teaspoons salt. Leave for several hours.
3. Press the juice out of the cucumber and drain on kitchen... - 33.2778
Herring In Sherry Pickle
1.Cover the herring with cold water and leave to soak for 24 hours. Drain, rinse and dry. Place in a non-metallic bowl.
2 Combine the sherry, water, vinegar and allspice. Pour over the herring. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
3 Serve... - 29.0762
Vinegar Pickled Cucumbers
Wash and trim ends of cucumbers.
Combine all ingredients except cucumbers in a 3-litre casserole dish.
Cook for 10 minutes on HIGH, stirring twice during cooking.
Add cucumbers, cook 6-8 minutes on HIGH.
Using tongs, pack cucumbers into hot... - 39.7647
Soften butter or margarine.
Spread one side of each bread slice with butter or margarine; sprinkle bread with 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cut beef and salami into bite-size strips.
In bowl combine eggs, cottage cheese,... - 40.531
Pickled Cucumber Salad
Score down the skin of the cucumbers with a fork to make ridges.
Cut the cucumbers into very thin slices.
Put the slices in a shallow dish and sprinkle generously with salt.
Cover and leave for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, mix together the sugar, vinegar, lemon juice... - 38.4791