- » Skinny Shake
Skinny Shake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skinny shake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skinny shake recipes.
Skinny Soother Martini
1. For the chamomile vodka: In a clean jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the vodka with the tea bag.
2. Shake and wait about a week, shaking briefly every two or three days. Once ready, keep refrigerated
3. For the cocktail: Add 1 1/2... - 142.918
Skinny Apricot Fission Cocktail
1. Add apricot brandy, orange juice, lemon juice and 1 mint sprig into a shaker with ice.
2. Shake viciously for 15 seconds.
3. Pour with ice into a bucket glass.
4. Top with club soda
5. Garnish with an orange twist and another mint sprig and... - 136.415
Skinny Green Tea Martini
1. Add the vodka, kombucha green tea and stevia syrup into a shaker half-filled with ice.
2. Shake till really cold.
3. Strain into a chilled glass.
4. Garnish with a sprig or fresh garden herbs and serve chilled. - 130.018
Here is a delightful gin martini with a delicate touch of luscious peach, fragrant rosemary and a bubbly burst of Citrus iX MiXer. Watch the video to make this light and refreshing drink that may help you ward off that hangover feeling. Give it a try, it is a... - 126.569
Skinny Lemon Drop Martini
1. Add vodka, lemon juice, stevia syrup and ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake till your hands are frigid.
3. Strain into a chilled glass.
4. Garnish with the lemon twist and serve chilled. - 130.849
Skinny Whiskey Sour
A timeless classic, the Whiskey Sour has now been revised to help you fit into those skinny jeans. 136 low calories in total. Oh, yeah! - 129.703
Skinny Cinnamon Breeze Martini
About 130 low calories are all that’s in this yummy mixed drink, adapted from the original Cinnamon Breeze cocktail. Skinny girls can have their cocktails and stay thin too while sipping cinnamon vodka with cranberry and pineapple. Take heed, check the... - 75.0055
Skinny Mai Tai Martini
A low-calorie Mai Tai drink to satisfy any dieter. Sip on this mix of rum, pineapple, almond and orange while congratulating yourself on consuming only 127 calories. - 132.962
Skinny Pink Melon Fever Cocktail
1. To make your own lemon vodka infusion, add the peel (not the pith) of 1 medium lemon to 2 cups vodka.
2. Refrigerate for 1 – 2 weeks. Shake everyday.
3. In a blender, add 1 ounce of lemon vodka, lemon juice, stevia syrup and ice... - 132.965
Peppy Vanil Skinny Cocktail
1. Put the peppercorns in a bag and smash roughly with a rolling pin or wood hammer.
2. In an ice-filled shaker, add the broken peppercorns, cranberry, vodka, stevia and about 1/4 of a lemon zested.
3. Shake well.
4. Double strain into a... - 133.999
Skinny Mashed Potatoes & Carrots
These Skinny mashed Potatoes and Carrots are a delicious change from my normal hot and spicy vegetable dishes. I eat them when my digestion seems to b e a bit in trouble. It€™s a staple for my toddler. Just try these Skinny mashed Potatoes and Carrots and... - 36.1304
Crispy Baked Chicken
1. Measure out 1/2 cup of "Skinny Shake" mix and put it in a heavy paper bag. Moisten the pieces of chicken with water and shake them up in the bag, a few pieces at a time.
2. Arrange chicken, skin side up, in a single layer on a non-stick baking pan and bake... - 13.7427
Oven Baked "southern Fried" Chicken
Measure out 1/2 cup of "Skinny Shake" mix and put it in a heavy paper bag.
Moisten the pieces of chicken with water and shake them up in the bag, a few pieces at a time.
Arrange chicken, skin side up, in a single layer on a non stick baking pan and bake in a... - 24.2672
Raw Yam Fries
Do you often like to munch on fries between your meals? Here's a very healthy recipe that can easily replace your regular fries. Watch chef Dorothy share her recipe to prepare these Raw Yam Fries. Munch on them anytime without worrying about the calories. - 75.2283
Low Cal Chocolate Martini
Skinny and utterly scrumptious. With a mere 136 low calories you won’t believe this martini is so rich and chocolaty. I used homemade chocolate sauce, which has about 10 cals per tbsp but you can find commercial products with 0 calories (Walden Farms,... - 114.275