- » Skinless Turkey Breast
Skinless Turkey Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skinless turkey breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skinless turkey breast recipes.
Lean Turkey Burgers
This healthy recipe for turkey burgers satisfies your burger craving without expanding your waistline. This recipe is for those who want to cut beef out of their diet, but still love a good burger! Turkey is tasty, cheap and low in calories so it's... - 80.1568
Onion Turkey Breast
1) In a slow cooker, place the turkey, season with garlic powder, and then pour soup over the meat.
2) Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
3) Season to taste and serve. - 30.298
Pineapple Turkey Breast
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the turkey and onions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until the turkey is cooked through.
Stir in the cinnamon, cumin and paprika.
Add the pineapple, raisins and lime juice to the pan.
Cook for 2... - 39.1681
Turkey Breast Braised With Cider And Apples
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, potatoes, and bay leaf.
Arrange apples over potato mixture.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and place on top of apples; sprinkle with white pepper, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Pour in cider.
Cover and cook at... - 48.5247
Barbecued Butterflied Turkey Breast
The barbecued butterflied turkey breast is a roasted turkey recipe prepared with very thin slices of turkey breast. Marinated with the flavors of lemon, garlic, rosemary, paprika and mustard, the turkey barbecue can be served with salad. - 36.1341
Garlic Roasted Turkey Breast
1. Use a sharp knife to make 12 cuts on the surface of the turkey and pat the turkey dry
2. Prepare an oven cooking bag that is the size of the turkey and the vegetables.
3. Prepare baking tray for the turkey.
4. Preheat the oven to... - 41.8348
Mediterranean Turkey Breast With Lemon And Garlic
1. Combine oil, zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a gallon-size zip-close bag. Seal bag and shake to mix. Add turkey, seal bag again, and turn over several times to coat turkey with marinade. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning the bag frequently to... - 36.0045
Roast Turkey Breast With Spinach Stuffing
To prepare stuffing, place bread in large bowl and cover with 1/3 cup/75 mL hot chicken stock.
Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in large non-stick skillet.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook gently until tender.
Add to bread.
Squeeze excess water from spinach... - 42.4629
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Cranberry Gravy
Here is a great recipe for Stuffed Turkey Breast with Cranberry Gravy that will enlighten your holidays. Take a look at this video for the exact recipe and try it out this season, you will be very happy with the results. It is a winner and is loved by... - 118.937
Turkey Breast Shanghai
1) In a medium bowl, place turkey, by cutting it into thin strips.
2) Marinate it with 1/4 cup wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) In the meantime, take a small bowl; mix remaining... - 42.5752
Turkey Breast With Pineapple, Tomatoes, And Peppers
Turkey Breast With Pineapple, Tomatoes, And Peppers is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Turkey Breast With Pineapple, Tomatoes, And Peppers is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 36.2096
Turkey And Broccoli Stir Fry
Cut the turkey into 1/2" X 1/2" strips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the soy sauce, honey and garlic.
Add the turkey and toss to coat.
In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil for 1 minute.
Add the turkey and stir-fry for 3 minutes,... - 44.4369
Turkey Stir Fry
Cut the turkey into thin strips.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the ginger, garlic, preserves, soy sauce and vinegar.
Stir well to combine.
In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, stir-fry the onions, snow peas and peppers in the oil until... - 45.9439
If you and your family are tired of the regular cutlets you make at home and you feel it is about high time you tried something different, gypsy cutlets might be the one for you. There is none so exciting as these gypsy cutlets. Check it out! - 31.2967
Turkey Aglia Olio
Turkey Aglia Olio is a unique and exquisite turkey preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Though I am not too much of a turkey fan I a love the Turkey Aglia Olio. I am sure your guests too will love the Turkey Aglia Olio. - 37.5815
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, mushrooms, thyme, and white pepper.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Coat turkey cubes with flour; arrange on top of onion mixture.
Mix wine and tomato paste; pour over... - 40.6404
Curried Turkey With Apricots And Sultanas
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and turkey for 4—5 minutes until the onion has softened and the turkey is a light golden colour.
2. Stir in the curry paste. Pour in the stock, stirring, and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15... - 36.6405
Grilled Turkey Piccat A
Drain caper liquid into a 9- by 13-inch dish, reserving capers.
Stir in lemon juice, oil, and pepper.
Rinse turkey and pat dry; then add to marinade and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, turning slices over once or... - 35.9964
Curried Turkey With Apricots
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently cook the onion and turkey for about 4-5 minutes until the onion has softened but not browned and the turkey is a light golden colour.
2. Stir in the curry paste. Pour in the stock, stirring, and bring to the boil.... - 33.7472
Homemade Herbed Turkey Burgers
1. In a food processor, mince the scallions, garlic and parsley.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine the minced vegetables with the turkey, bread crumbs, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, egg white, thyme and pepper, and mix to blend well.
3. Divide the mixture... - 34.7972
Spicy Turkey Links
In a food processor, combine the turkey, onions, egg white, tomato paste, thyme, sage, fennel seeds, poultry seasoning, allspice and red pepper.
Process with on/off turns until the turkey is evenly ground.
Wet your hands and form the mixture into 8 links,... - 40.6936
Spicy Turkey Links
1. In a food processor, combine the turkey, onions, egg white, tomato paste, thyme, sage, fennel seeds, poultry seasoning, allspice, and red pepper.
2. Process the ingredients consistent process until the turkey is evenly ground.
3. Get your hand moist... - 46.3197
Strawberry Spa Turkey Salad
In small bowl whisk chutney, yogurt, mayonnaise and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
Line platter or 4 individual serving plates with lettuce; top with turkey, strawberries, grapes, celery and onion.
Drizzle with chutney dressing.
Garnish with mint. - 36.272
Place each turkey cutlet between two pieces of wax paper and, being careful not to break the flesh, pound gently with a meat pounder to flatten.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in pie plate.
Dip both sides of each cutlet in flour mixture.
Melt 2 tablespoons... - 36.3525
Grilled Marinated Turkey Bites
Grilled Marinated Turkey Bites is a filling and extremely tasty dish. This delicious Turkey preparation captivated me the first time with its unique and addictive flavor! Make the Grilled Marinated Turkey Bites for yourself to understand what I am trying to... - 44.5965
Teriyaki Turkey Kabobs
1. Cut the turkey into 32 chunks, 1 inch each. Set aside.
2. Drain the pineapple chunks. Reserve the juice for immediate use, and wrap and refrigerate the pineapple. Combine the juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic in a shallow dish. Place the... - 32.2013
Turkey With Prunes And Cream Sauce
1) Clean the turkey and place in paper towels to dry.
2) In a small bowl mix thoroughly prunes with enough warm water and soak covered for 15 minutes.
3) Halve turkey horizontally and cut into 2-inch-long, 1/4-inch-thick strips.
4) In... - 45.0045
1. Place the potato in a small saucepan and cover with cold water by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 20 minutes; drain and let cool about 10 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.Spray an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with nonstick... - 37.4693
In shallow dish, brush tenderloins on both sides with oil and rub with seasonings.
Squeeze lemon over turkey; set aside.
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
Grill or broil tenderloins 5 to 6 inches from heat source 5 to 8 minutes on each... - 25.9752
Grilled Turkey On Sesame Buns
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Stir together oil and lemon juice; brush mixture evenly over both sides of turkey slices, then over cut surfaces of buns.
Place turkey on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium-hot coals.
Cook, turning... - 42.8139
Turkey Pesto Pappardelle
Press as much liquid as possible from the spinach.
Assemble the spinach, basil, oil, lemon juice and garlic and chop in a food processor until the mixture is well blended and smooth to create the pesto sauce.
Cut the turkey into slices approximately one-half... - 37.9071
In a 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the water to a boil.
Stir in the rice.
Cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat, stir, and let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, steam the carrots for 5 minutes, or until... - 47.715
Mini Turkey Empanadas
Spray a medium non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the turkey and onion; cook, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink and most of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the olives,... - 37.4912
Shredded Turkey With Tomato Leek Ragout
In a large saute pan or skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat and sear the turkey on both sides for a total of 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly golden on the outside and opaque throughout.
Season with salt, pepper, and kirsch.
Transfer to... - 43.4036
Turkey Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together chicken bouillon with 1/2 cup salsa. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a large size bowl and combine together oats, turkey, onion, garlic powder, basil, egg white and pepper.... - 48.3842
Roasted Thai Turkey Nuggets
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and cut into 8 equal-size pieces (no more than 1 1/2 inches thick).
Mix cilantro, pepper, and 6 cloves of the garlic; pat mixture over turkey pieces, covering all sides.
Place pieces well apart in a shallow rimmed baking pan.
Bake in a... - 31.7241
Turkey Stir Fry With Apricot Preserves
1) Cut the turkey neatly into thin strips and put the meat in a large bowl.
2) Add the garlic, preserves, ginger, soy sauce and vinegar. Stir well to combine the ingredients together and set the mixture aside.
3) Place a large frying pan or wok over... - 40.7997
Rosemary And Red Pepper Chicken Breasts
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, rosemary, and oregano.
Crumble sausages over onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, over sausage mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper; pour... - 47.405
Spaghetti With Turkey Tomato Sauce
1. Lightly bruise 3 of the garlic cloves; set aside. Mince the remaining 3 garlic cloves. Coarsely chop the onion.
2. In a small bowl stir together the turkey, minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of the oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the... - 40.5193
Spicy Turkey Chili
Spicy Turkey Chili is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 42.9899
Turkey Stir Fry
In a small mixing bowl combine cubed Neufchatel cheese, milk, wine, cornstarch, thyme, chervil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
Rinse turkey; pat dry. Cut into thin bite-size strips. Spray a cold wok or large skillet with nonstick... - 34.3921
Turkey And Citrus Stir Fry
1. Reserve 1/2 cup of orange juice.
2. In the remaining juice, blend in the cornstarch, mustard, garlic, ginger, zests and lime juice.
3. Slice the Turkey breasts into thin strips.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the turkey strips in the marinade... - 44.8869
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Turkey And Wild Rice
1. Cook the wild rice according to package directions, omitting the salt; drain.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°F.Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
3. Place the squash, cut side down, on the baking sheet. Bake until tender when pierced with a... - 37.1835
Southern Style Turkey Scallops
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Trim off excess fat using a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors.
3. Carefully slice the breasts into serving size pieces.
4. Place each between sheets of wax paper and pound thin using a mallet or meat... - 45.3738
1) Keep each turkey scallop within two sheets of waxed paper. With a cleaver gently pound meat to about 1/8-inch thickness. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
2) Trim spare fat from ham and cast aside.
3) Clean chicken livers and run... - 47.341
Turkey Mexicali is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Turkey Mexicali; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 31.9227
Turkey Slices With Cream Gravy
1. If desired, partially freeze the turkey breast, to firm slightly for easier slicing. Thinly slice the turkey across the grain, about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large heavy skillet over moderate heat. Add the chicken liver and... - 32.3856
Grilled Turkey Steaks
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Reserve 1 cup of marinade.
Place turkey in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour remaining marinade over turkey; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning several... - 43.0827
Mild Turkey Chili With Cilantro Cream
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, cumin, and chili powder; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
2.... - 32.451
Quick Turkey Quesadillas
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a small baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Wrap the tortillas in foil; bake until softened, 8-10 minutes. Remove tortillas from oven; increase oven temperature to 375°F.
3. Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet over... - 36.2903
Turkey Tetrazzini With Peas
1. Bring the stock to a boil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, onion and corn, reduce the heat to medium and simmer the mixture 8 to 10 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together... - 37.4556
Curried Turkey Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, buttermilk, chutney, curry powder and ginger in a small bowl; set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the turkey, pineapple, celery, scallions, peas and apple. Add the dressing and toss to combine. Refrigerate the salad at... - 32.6668
Turkey Moussaka In An Eggplant Boat
Turkey Moussaka In An Eggplant Boat is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Turkey Moussaka In An Eggplant Boat dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 45.5118
Turkey Cutlets In Onion Custard
Drain the chickpeas and place them in a blender.
Add the canned and fresh skim milks a little at a time, and process until the peas are completely pureed.
Add the remaining creamy mixture ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
Preheat a... - 45.1008
Mushroom Stuffed Turkey With Cranberry Coulis
Combine the mushrooms, lemon juice, and water in a saucepan.
Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
Raise the heat to medium and boil until most of the liquid in the pan has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
Whisk in the white... - 44.4054
Cranberry Currant Turkey
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
For glaze, in a small saucepan combine cranberry-orange sauce, currant jelly, vinegar, and ginger.
Cook and stir over low heat till jelly melts.
Remove from heat.
Lightly brush the cooking grill with... - 41.1925
Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions omitting the salt, if desired. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 1-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
3. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set... - 35.5706
Stir Fried Turkey With Snow Peas, Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts
1. MAKE THE SAUCE: In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the chicken broth. Stir in the soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and sesame oil.
2. MAKE THE STIR-FRY: Heat a large heavy wok or Dutch oven over high heat. Add the peanut oil, ginger and garlic;... - 31.3073
Turkey Kabobs With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Cut the turkey breast into 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) cubes.
In a large bowl, whisk together the wine, soy sauce, oil, sugar, garlic and pepper.
Add the turkey and toss to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate, tossing occasionally, for at least 3 hours, or all day if... - 44.9787
Lime Marinated Turkey With Fettuccine
1. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a medium-size skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey, reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the skillet from the heat and let the turkey cool in the cooking liquid.
2.... - 32.9036
Turkey Fajita Style
Turkey Fajita Style is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Turkey Fajita Style recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 33.8277
Turkey Ragout Over Rice
Spray a large saucepan with no-stick spray.
Heat the saucepan over medium heat.
Add the turkey, then cook and stir just until all sides of the turkey cubes are browned.
Add 1 cup of the water, the tomatoes, onions, green peppers, garlic, lemon juice, Italian... - 42.161
Moroccan Style Turkey With Apricots
1. Put the turkey, onion, cumin, cinnamon, chili pepper sauce, chickpeas, and stock into a large pan and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in the apricots and return to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and let... - 34.2156
Turkey And Penne Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2 Cook the penne according to package directions omitting the salt, if desired. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3 Meanwhile, heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over... - 33.2995
Turkey And Hominy Chili
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes.
2 Stir in the tomatoes,... - 33.4027
Mustard Turkey Schnitzel
1.In small shallow plate, combine egg white and mustard until blended; set aside.
2. Place bread crumbs in separate small shallow plate. One at a time, dip each cutlet first into egg mixture, then into bread crumbs, coating both sides.
3. In medium nonstick... - 24.1768
French Turkey Fillets
Pat turkey dry and season with salt and pepper.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add fillets and cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer on each side until cooked... - 33.8784
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness with flat side of meat mallet or chef's knife.
Combine spinach, Parmesan, lemon peel and pepper in large bowl.
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms.
Cook and stir... - 41.9724
Teriyaki Turkey With Oriental Vegetables
1. Halve, deseed and thinly slice the chilli. Put into a small bowl with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sunflower oil.
2. Cut the turkey into thin strips. Add to the mixture and mix until well coated. Cover with clingfilm and marinate in the refrigerator... - 41.9232
Turkey Shepherd's Pie
1. Combine the potatoes and enough cold water to cover in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash the potatoes with the milk and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
2. Meanwhile, preheat... - 36.4583
Green Chile And Turkey Stew
1. Spray the broiler rack with nonstick spray; preheat the broiler. Broil the chiles 4 inches from the heat, turning frequently with tongs, until the skin is shriveled and darkened, 10-20 minutes. Place the chiles in a small bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and... - 33.5762
Turkey Chestnut Salad
1. Using a sharp paring knife, cut an X on one flat side of each chestnut.
2. Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat and add the chestnuts. When the water returns to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, partially... - 35.5436
1. Trim off extra fat from the turkey using a meat knife or kitchen scissors.
2. Cut meat into 1-inch dices.
3. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Whisk with a fork.
4. Add turkey and toss to coat... - 45.4403
Asian Style Turkey
Cut turkey lengthwise into thin strips.
Place turkey in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine white wine, orange juice, soy sauce, "water, rice vinegar, oil, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour over turkey; seal bag.
Marinate... - 41.2358
Asian Turkey And Rice Soup
1. In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker combine turkey, mushrooms, broth, water, carrots, onion, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. If using low-heat setting, turn... - 33.832
Many Peppered Fillets
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
Rub fillets with oil and lighdy season with salt and pepper.
Grill or broil fillets 5 to 6 inches from heat source 3 minutes.
Turn fillets over and cover with peppers and onion.
Grill or broil 5 to 6... - 28.9024
Many Peppered Fillets
1) For cooking, either prepare an outdoor grill or preheat a broiler.
2) With oil, rub the fillets and lightly season with salt and black pepper to taste.
3) Keeping the fillets 5 to 6 inches from the heating source, grill them for about... - 35.8847
Turkey Aglia Olio
1 Cutting across the grain of the meat, thinly slice the turkey breast.
2 Coat the grill with cooking spray.
3 In a small bowl, mix together the oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, Parmesan cheese, pepper and salt.
4 Place the turkey... - 44.4509
Turkey Pesto Pappardelle
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Drain the spinach throughly.
3 In a food processor add the spinach, basil, oil, lemon juice and garlic and chop until the mixture is well blended and smooth to mak the... - 45.4094
Sweet And Sour Turkey
Cook rice on the range-top according to package directions.
Meanwhile, preheat a 10-inch microwave browning dish on 100% power (high) for 5 minutes.
Add oil to browning dish, swirling to coat dish.
Add turkey or chicken strips.
Micro-cook,... - 45.2399
Baked Chicken Or Turkey With Poultry Bouquet
Baked Chicken Or Turkey With Poultry Bouquet tasted more than just wonderful. The Chicken and Poultry Bouquet go together so well in this Baked Chicken Or Turkey With Poultry Bouquet. You got to try this! - 36.6654
Turkey And Shrimp Kabobs With Tomatoes
1. Cut the turkey into one inch cubes
2. Place the turkey in a bowl, with the shrimp and the lemon juice and cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
3. In a large frying pan, place the parsley, garlic, peppers, shallots, oil, pepper flakes,... - 43.3252
Turkey And Orzo In Cilantro Mustard
Cook orzo in boiling water according to package directions, about 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium-high heat, heat butter and oil until butter melts.
Add onion and garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add turkey; saute about 2... - 37.7557
Middle Eastern Turkey And Pepper Saute
1. In a food processor add the jalapeno pepper and mince it with scallions.
2. In a skillet large enough to hold all the ingredients heat oil and saute scallions, red pepper, jalapeno, turkey and garlic.
3. Cook until red pepper and jalapeno are soft... - 41.824
Curried Salad Bombay
Microwave Directions: In deep 2-quart microwave-safe dish, place turkey breast and broth.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) and microwave 7 minutes.
Turn turkey breast over; cover... - 43.0611
Quick Thailicious Turkey Stir-fry
1. For marinade, in a bowl, combine turkey stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sugar and chili pepper. Mix well.
2. Take a resealable bag, and pour half of the marinade. Put turkey pieces in it. Mix and coat evenly. Place... - 122.487
Jumbled Turkey Jambalaya
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add turkey and sausage in batches, and cook until golden brown.
2. Reduce heat, and in the same saucepan add onion, celery, garlic, and green pepper. Sauté and cook for 5 minutes or until they... - 122.775
Currant Sauced Turkey And Carrots
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the jelly, water, currants or raisins, lemon juice, cornstarch, and chicken bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 45.9065
Whiskey Sauced Turkey
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the light cream or milk, water, flour, bouillon, thyme, and pepper.
Set sauce mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 46.3564
Eggplant And Turkey Parmigiana
In chicken broth, in a non-stick skillet, saute onion and garlic until onion is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes and juice, tomato sauce, sugar, lite salt, oregano, and basil.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered 10 minutes.
Wash... - 39.9052
Warm Cassoulet Salad
Try this delicious version of Warm Cassoulet Salad recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Warm Cassoulet Salad, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 38.1045
Cajun Red Beans And Rice
Cajun Red Beans And Rice is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Cajun Red Beans And Rice is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.8502
Prepare Roasted Tomato Sauce.
While tomatoes are roasting, combine onion, garlic, butter, and 1/4 cup water in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
Place in a 450° oven.
Bake, uncovered, stirring once or twice, until onion begins to brown and liquid has evaporated... - 34.7093
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Coat an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
3. Cut the chicken and the turkey into 1-inch cubes
4. Place these meat cubes into the food processor bowl and process till coarsely chopped.
5.... - 40.4876
Cut unpeeled eggplants lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Spray 2 shallow rimmed baking pans with cooking spray.
Divide eggplant slices equally between pans in a single layer, overlapping slices slightly; spray eggplant with cooking spray.
Bake in a 450°... - 43.4685
Eggplant Chicken Parmigiana
Spray a 10-inch skillet with nonstick coating.
Preheat skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken or turkey breasts to skillet and cook about 6 minutes or till lightly browned, turning once.
Place one eggplant slice atop each chicken or turkey breast.
Pour pizza... - 39.508
Almost Bill's Rice-and-bean Special
Put the beans in a large saucepan and cover with water by 2 to 3 inches.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Remove from the heat.
Drain and rinse the beans.
Return the beans to the pan and cover with 2 to 3 inches of fresh water.
Add the dried chile peppers,... - 41.187
1. Place the cubed beef, lamb, and turkey in a plastic bag set in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
2. For marinade, in a mixing bowl combine coconut milk, onion, garlic, dry mustard, coriander, turmeric, salt, and cumin; mix well. Pour marinade over the meat. Seal... - 36.8628
Tarragon Lemon Chicken Saute
Spray a small skillet with nonstick coating.
Preheat skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken or turkey breast to skillet and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or till no longer pink, turning occasionally to brown evenly.
Remove chicken or turkey breast from skillet,... - 34.2143
Broiled Honey Chicken
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together honey, orange peel, orange juice, soy sauce, pepper, and ginger.
Place chicken or turkey breast on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Brush with sauce.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat about 8 minutes or till... - 33.972