- » Skinless Duck Breast
Skinless Duck Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skinless duck breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skinless duck breast recipes.
Stuffed Duck Breasts
– Preheat the oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Nick the breast skin slightly to prevent it shrinking during cooking.
– Blend the egg, rice and watercress in the food processor. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
– Slit the breasts in the... - 28.589
Duck And Green Bean Salad
1) In a nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil spray and brown duck on each side for 6 minutes.
2) Diagonally slice the duck pieces after taking them off from the skillet.
3) In the same skillet, sauté mushrooms for 3 minutes and then transfer the... - 42.8333
Thai Duck With Beans And Sprouts
1. Combine 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar and garlic in medium bowl. Add duck; toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate 45 minutes to 8 hours.
2. Whisk together chicken broth, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; set aside.
3. Heat... - 32.9353
Duck With Mangoes
1. Peel the mangoes and cut the flesh from each side of the pits. Cut the flesh into strips.
2. Put half of the mango pieces and the chicken bouillon in a food processor and process until smooth. Alternatively, press half of the mangoes through a fine... - 42.836
Roxanne Chan's "pacific Rim Duck Salad"
Lightly brush duck breast with the oil.
Combine salt, pepper and 5 spice powder and pat onto duck breast to adhere.
Broil on an oiled broiler pan 5-8 minutes, turning once or until medium-rare.
In a small saucepan combine the cranberry juice, red... - 42.4984
Bombay Grilled Duck
In a large self-closing plastic bag, combine the ginger, soy sauce, garlic, oil and cinnamon.
Rinse the duck and pat dry with paper towels.
Add to the bag.
Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
To prepare... - 39.2658
Pasta With Stir Fried Duck And Shiitake Mushrooms
Put the shiitakes In a small bowl and add enough warm water to cover.
Leave them to soak for about 15 minutes, until soft.
Then trim off and discard their stems and cut the caps into 1/4-inch-wide slices.
In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil with the... - 44.5135
Sweet And Spicy Venison Jerky
Do you enjoy jerky? What about venison jerky? Here is a video recipe of a simple marination for jerky. Largely prepared with hoisin sauce and soy sauce, this is a great recipe to try. - 109.551
Turkey With Prunes And Cream Sauce
1) Clean the turkey and place in paper towels to dry.
2) In a small bowl mix thoroughly prunes with enough warm water and soak covered for 15 minutes.
3) Halve turkey horizontally and cut into 2-inch-long, 1/4-inch-thick strips.
4) In... - 44.2773
Chicken breast is coated in a delicately spiced, and slightly sweet breading, then baked with grapefruit juice and nectarine - 38.0826
1) Keep each turkey scallop within two sheets of waxed paper. With a cleaver gently pound meat to about 1/8-inch thickness. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
2) Trim spare fat from ham and cast aside.
3) Clean chicken livers and run... - 46.3385
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4305
Skinless Duck Breast Recipes By Category
Skinless Duck Breast Dish: