- » Skinless Chicken Thigh
Skinless Chicken Thigh Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skinless chicken thigh recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skinless chicken thigh recipes.
Pakistani Chicken And Vegetable Jalfrezi Curry
You have probably seen this curry dish in an Indian or Pakistani restaurant menu. It is so easy to make this at home and is a perfect one-pot curry, ideal for an Indian dinner party or when catering to a large crowd. Boneless chicken thighs cooked with bell... - 87.6128
Bourbon Orange Bbq Chicken Thighs
Wash and pat dry the chicken thighs.
Place on one sheet of foil.
Spoon on BBQ sauce.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked through. - 24.9818
Hoisin-glazed Chicken Thighs
Remove any visible fat from the chicken.
Place the thighs in a flat glass pan.
Combine the hoisin sauce, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce and green onion and pour over the thighs.
Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1-12 hours.
Coat the grill with cooking... - 29.4956
Chicken Thighs Alia Puttanesca
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Put chicken in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish; season with pepper and scatter olives on top.
2 . Combine tomatoes, garlic, and oregano in tomato can. Spoon over chicken to cover. Bake until chicken is just cooked through, about 25... - 30.9509
Apple Glazed Chicken Thighs
1.Combine first 7 ingredients in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until brown sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, cool completely.
2. Place chicken in a zip-top plastic bag. Pour half of apple juice mixture over chicken, seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator... - 36.3464
Curried Chicken Thighs
Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch strips.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat until brown on all sides.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients except sour cream; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until... - 35.4569
Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs
Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Lightly sprinkle with the cinnamon and pepper; set aside.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly brown on all... - 43.093
Chicken Thighs With Thyme And Lemon
1. Place first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag. Chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3. Remove chicken from bag, discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill... - 29.8332
Asian Chicken Thighs
In food processor or blender, puree garlic, ginger, hoisin, soy sauce and lemon juice.
Coat chicken with marinade and marinate for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Arrange chicken in single layer on non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking... - 25.2811
Herbed Chicken Thighs With Roast Potatoes
Combine the garlic, Dijon mustard, zest, oregano, coriander, 1 teaspoon of the oil, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken.
Refrigerate, turning the bag... - 42.7651
Chicken Thigh Fricassee
1 Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
2 Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons... - 30.7276
Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
Combine sugar, soy sauce and spices and stir to dissolve sugar.
Save 1/2 of marinade.
To remaining marinade, add 2 pounds of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
Marinate, covered, at room temperature 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
Pay fry, broil,... - 28.4866
Indoor Grilled Chicken Thighs
1. Lightly oil a 12-inch stovetop grill pan and heat over medium heat. Grate enough of the lemon peel to give you 1 teaspoon grated zest; set it aside. Then squeeze the lemon to make 1 tablespoon juice.
2. With the tip of a chef's knife, make a paste by... - 33.9879
Hoisin Glazed Chicken Thighs
1 Remove the fat from the chicken.
2 In a flat glass pan, place the chicken thighs.
3 In a bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce and green onion.
4 Pour the sauce mixture over the thighs.
5 Tightly cover... - 39.9157
Sage And Garlic SautÃ©
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; add chicken and brown 2 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle siage and garlic over chicken.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes until... - 25.5763
Chicken Thighs In Orange Tomato Sauce
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the chicken pieces, tomatoes with their liquid, zest of 1 orange, orange juice, tomato paste, onion, carrots, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and pepper; mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 31.5657
Spicy White Chicken Chili
Look out for this unique white chicken chili recipe that uses smoked chicken and green chili peppers, a wonderful twist to the usual chili recipes. The chef here adds plenty of beans to impart a rich creamy texture to the chili. The video is fantastic and a... - 125.533
Japanese New Year's Soup - Ozoni
Happy New Year! Most of us are looking to cook something simple and light cause light sounds good after all the heavy cooking and rich food that we have been eating over the holidays. Watch this video as Jay (Mr. Jingjong) teaches us how to make a traditional... - 124.591
Buttermilk Marinated Southern Fried Chicken
Southerners love their fried chicken and here is the buttermilk marinated fried chicken thighs; sounds like a perfect way to bribe your loved ones for the small favors you need! Here chef talks about leaving the marinade overnight, which makes it a perfect... - 97.226
Our chicken mole recipe is easy to make and the results are delicious. Mole sauce, pronounced Mow-lay, is a rich multidimensional sauce with a hint of sweetness and chocolate to round out the spicy elements. - 123.971
Chicken Curry Pie
Here is a nice change to traditional chicken pot pie. It takes a little work but is well worth it. You can make this as spicy as you would like and use homemade or store bought pie dough. Enjoy! - 0
Chicken With Fig
Are you looking for a really, really simple recipe for chicken? This recipe video for chicken with fig, surely solve your purpose. It has a long list of ingredients but you need to mix all at a time, which makes the process most simple. Check with the video... - 122.418
Easy Southern Fried Chicken
The Southern fried chicken is a family all-time favorite. These buttermilk and spice marinated tender from the inside and golden brown crispy from the outside chicken pieces are total comfort food. These are so easy to make, and you can leave them to marinate... - 95.2363
Garlic Crockpot Turkey
Season turkey lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add turkey and brown on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Place turkey in crockpot or slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cook on medium to high... - 26.7563
Chicken Almond Wraps
Preheat toaster oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle five spice powder over chicken thighs.
Place on toaster oven tray.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Remove and dice chicken.
Place chicken in bowl.
Add bean sprouts, onions, almonds, soy... - 36.7831
Mexicali Chicken Stew
Place half of taco seasoning in small bowl.
Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces; coat with taco seasoning.
Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Cook and stir chicken 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, corn, beans, and remaining taco... - 29.0264
India Style Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken in all its glory made to perfection by Chef Keith Snow. It's hard to say no to this all time favorite Indian delight. The mildness of flavor but the exotic taste would just engulf your senses. This would surely become one of your favorite... - 101.336
Chicken And Wild Mushroom Marsala
1. Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and mushrooms and saute until light brown, stirring occasionally, about 1-2 minutes. Remove mushrooms from the pan.
2. In a shallow dish, combine 1 cup flour and salt and pepper to taste. Seas - 27.017
Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400 F.
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until done.
With slotted spoon, remove chicken to 9-inch pie plate.
Into skillet, stir celery, carrots and onion; cook 8 minut - 29.9614
Chicken And White Bean Stew
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils well in advance. MAKING 2) In a large pan, heat the oil and fry the... - 32.8173
Orange Dijon Chicken
Whisk together oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and mustard in medium bowl.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour marinade over chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours,... - 38.5843
Southern Fried Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Take a bowl, place chicken and pour in milk. Keep aside till used.
3. Take a large plastic bag, add flour along with spices, a little salt and generous amounts of pepper and keep aside.
4.... - 41.2307
Crispy Corny Baked Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a paper bag, shake together cereal crumbs, flour, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Place butter in a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan or a 9x13-inch baking dish and set in oven to melt. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter, then... - 26.4348
Roquefort Stuffed Chicken With Pea Puree
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Lay the thighs flat on a board.
Divide the cheese between them then roll up, tucking in any extra bits of chicken to keep in the cheese.
Wrap each thigh with a slice of Parma ham to make a parcel and sit on a baking tray,... - 38.7241
Grilled Chicken Over Chestnut Compote
1. Preheat a 12-inch stovetop grill pan.
2. Mince 1 of the garlic cloves, and with the tip of a chef's knife, make a paste by rubbing the garlic with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the sage. Mix this with the vinegar in a small bowl. Make shallow slashes... - 34.1737
Quick Chicken And Brown Rice Soup
1. In a large saucepan, cook onion and garlic in oil over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add savory, broth, stewed tomatoes, brown rice, and chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, partially covered, 10 minutes.
2. Add mixed... - 29.5451
Everyone's Favorite Chicken Cacciatore
1. In a heavy plastic bag, shake together flour, salt and pepper. In batches, toss chicken to coat, shaking off excess.
2. In a large Dutch oven, heat half the oil over medium-high heat. Brown chicken on all sides. Remove to a plate. Add remaining oil; cook... - 33.3449
1)Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2)In a large skillet, heat the olive oil.
3)Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned. Remove chicken and set aside.
4)To the skillet, add garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, apple juice,... - 132.375
Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings
1. In a large saucepot over medium-high heat, combine chicken, broth, 2 cups water, and thyme. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 15 minutes. Add onions, carrots, and celery and simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender and chicken... - 35.9307
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
Is your meal incomplete without a yummy appetizer? Here's a recipe that you can certainly add to your list of favorites. This video is a detailed demo of how you can prepare this yummy Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup at home. - 77.9259
Spicy Chicken Soup With Black Beans
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring as needed, until browned, about 5 minutes. Add celery; reduce heat to medium and cook until celery is bright green and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes longer. Add garlic and cook... - 33.039
One Pan Chicken Bake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the chicken, potatoes, lemon, garlic, pepper and thyme onto a large baking tray. Drizzle with the oil, season to taste, then roast for 30 mins.
2. Add the olives and tomatoes to the pan. Stir them around in any juices,... - 30.2233
Lightly brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, onion and cayenne pepper; cook until browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 29.6128
Meltingly Marvelous Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Melt the butter in a 4-quart flameproof enameled cast-iron saucepan over medium heat. Add the thighs and saute just until the skin stiffens slightly, 2 minutes per side. Remove them to a plate.
3. Add the garlic to the... - 35.3892
Calum Best's Miso Chicken With Emerald Vegetables
Celebrity Chef Calum Best shares one of his favorite Thai dishes from his recently released "The Celebrity Cookbook".
This cookbook is the mastermind and produced by a team of nine corporate fundraisers from leading marketing services provider Communisis, as... - 40.7118
Spring Chicken In A Pot
1. In a large, heavy pan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions and gently fry for 5 minutes until softened.
3. Now add the chicken thighs, and fry until they are lightly coloured.
4. To the pan, add the potatoes, stock and a generous... - 48.1471
Jamaican Chicken And Sweet Potatoes
Try this alluring Jamaican Chicken And Sweet Potatoes recipe. An easily prepared chicken recipe, this Jamaican Chicken And Sweet Potatoes is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 47.5069
Asian At Home: Lemon Gochujang Chicken
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk well. Take 1 Tablespoon of the mixture and set aside for later.
2. Add chicken into the gochujang mixture, coat well both sides and marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
3. Add sesame oil into a... - 34.3572
Easy Chicken Pie
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas
2. In the oil fry the onion and chicken for 5-10 minutes such that the onion is soft and the chicken golden.
3. Pouring over the stock, let it boil and simmer for 20 minutes such that the chicken is... - 43.6452
Mix all the spices together.
Coat the chicken with half the spice mixture and leave overnight preferably, or for at least 2 hours.
In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil and brown the chicken over a high heat.
Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the remaining... - 44.2866
Caribbean Chicken Stew
1. In a heavy plastic bag, shake together flour, salt and pepper. In batches, add chicken; shake to coat. In a large Dutch oven, heat half the oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken on all sides. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add remaining oil to pan. Reduce heat... - 31.2798
1.Take a big sized seaslable plastic bag and put together flour and chicken into it.
2.Shake well until the chicken gets coated with flour.
3.Take a medium sized non stick skillet, put oil in it and heat on medium high flame.
4.Put the... - 40.8211
Moroccan Lemon Chicken
1. In a microwaveable dish, combine chicken with onion, garlic, rice seasoning and olive oil
2. Cook in the microwave for 8 minutes until chicken loses its pinkishness.
3. Toss the chopped lemon, almonds and olives over the chicken.
4. Pour in the... - 46.7983
Chicken Quesadillas With Blue Cheese And Caramelized Onions
1. In a bowl, toss the chicken with 2 tablespoons of the oil, the rosemary, garlic and a generous pinch of salt. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, melt the... - 32.7311
One Pot Chicken Pilaf
1) In a frying pan, saute the onion in oil for 5 to 6 minutes until softened.
2) Stir in the chicken pieces, saute for another few minutes , until lightly browned.
3) Then stir in the curry paste and rice, saute for another 1 minute.
4) Pour in the... - 44.1374
Lipton Soup Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until done.
With slotted spoon, remove chicken to 9-inch pie plate.
Into skillet, stir celery, carrots and onion; cook 8... - 41.2182
Lemon & Spice Chicken Kebabs
1. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, spices and seasoning. Spoon half the mix into a shallow bowl, then add the chicken and coat. Set aside the remaining mix.
2. Heat grill to high. Thread the chicken onto 8 metal skewers. Place on a baking tray lined with... - 35.6824
The Indians love their food hot and masala chicken just affirms this adage. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this Indian style delicacy at home using a spicy marinade. Serve with Indian flatbread or steamed rice for a terrific dinnertime meal. - 100.377
1. In a large bowl, combine the mustard with the chicken and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. Tear up the English muffins and grind them into fresh bread crumbs in a food processor or by hand. Toss... - 36.3493
Fruited Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Coat the chicken with cornstarch and shake off the excess. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Set a wok in a ring... - 32.8298
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, tip the chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, cumin and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours
5. To... - 45.7822
Easy To Make Chicken With Winter Herbs And Kalamata Olives
When nip hits the air, what can be a better way to make most of the season than indulge into its bounties? In this recipe, Chef Paul Hegeman heavily bets on winter ingredients like kalamata olives, rosemary, thyme and anchovies to sizzle up the chicken and... - 119.544
Chicken With Spicy Paprika Sauce
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of paprika. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate.
2. Add onion to pan and cook,... - 31.1773
Chicken San Juan
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, cumin, and turmeric. In a large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 6 minutes.
2. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add corn, sweet... - 31.0727
Quick Chicken Gumbo
1. In a plastic bag, shake together flour, thyme, salt, and pepper. Add chicken a few pieces at a time and shake to coat. In a large saucepan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, until richly browned, about 4 minutes.
2. Add ham and cook... - 30.8795
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Add chicken and stir to coat with marinade. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
2. In a small bowl, combine... - 35.3007
Chicken And Winter Vegetable Ragout
1. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a plastic bag. Add chicken a few pieces at a time and shake to coat with flour. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Cook chicken in 2 batches over medium-high heat, stirring often, until lightly browned all over, about 8... - 33.3048
Savory Cranberry Chicken
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion and cranberries.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and arrange on top of cranberry mixture.
In a small bowl, mix catsup, sugar, mustard, and vinegar; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook at low setting until... - 42.8461
Rosemary Chicken Skewers
This chicken is so tender and flavorful you will want to make it often! You can go ahead and make whole skewers with this or you can make them as appetizers. You can also grill these or cook them in a skillet. - 117.183
Chile Orange Chicken
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, garlic, orange peel, chiles, cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, and cumin; mix lightly.
Pour in orange juice and sherry.
Cover and cook at low... - 43.1793
Chunky Chicken With Tomatoes And Olives
1) Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
2) Take a non-stick skillet and heat oil in it over medium flame. Add chicken and saute for about 5 minutes or until it turns brown on all sides.
3) Add thyme, garlic, basil and marjoram.... - 46.7661
Chicken Soup With Rice And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, celery, garlic, and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables soften, 5-6 minutes. Add the broth and chicken; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered,... - 34.8399
Stir Fried Chicken With Bok Choy
1. In a small bowl, whisk the chicken stock with the black bean sauce, sherry, sugar, chile-garlic sauce and cornstarch.
2. Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat until just smoking. Season the chicken with salt and... - 28.8942
Chile Chicken Saute
1. In a very large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet in a single layer. Cook over high heat, turning once, until browned but not cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon,... - 28.2804
Cheesy Chicken And Rice Casserole
1. Heat oven to 350° F. Place the olive oil and onion in the bottom of a glass casserole dish at least 8x8x3 inches in size, and place casserole in oven.
2. While onion is cooking, season the boneless chicken thighs with salt and pepper and stuff the cavity... - 34.0435
Buffalo Chicken With Blue Cheese Dressing
Looking for something different with bacon meat for breakfast, here is a recipe just right for the purpose. Watch Chef Dave making Buffalo Bacon Backer with chicken wings, buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing. Good as a snack or for tailgating parties. - 113.878
Microwave Pantry Chicken
1. Combine the corn, salsa, and chicken in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Transfer this mixture to a microwaveable dish, cover (turned back at one corner) with plastic wrap, and microwave at 100% power for 3 to 4 minutes. Give the mix... - 28.1943
Chicken With Proscuitto, Basil And Beans
1. Season the chicken thighs all over with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pinch off 8 sprigs from the basil (about 3 leaves each per sprig) and lay one on top of each chicken thigh. Wrap each thigh in a piece of prosciutto, with the ends tucked... - 32.9186
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive over medium heat.
2. When the oil is hot, arrange the chicken thighs in the pan and cook them for 5 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
3. Transfer the thighs, to a large heavy bottomed saucepan,... - 48.0747
Paprika Braised Chicken With Fruity Sauerkraut
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute, stirring continuously, until the onion begins to turn golden, 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove the... - 37.5657
Indian Spiced Chicken, Chickpeas, And Couscous
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. With a sharp paring knife, slash the chicken thighs in several places, going down to the bone. Set the chicken in a baking pan. Combine the yogurt, tandoori mixture, and garlic and pour it over the chicken. Turn the... - 37.2967
Hoisin Chicken Pancakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. In a non-metallic bowl, mix the hoisin sauce with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and seasoning.
2. Add the chicken thighs and turn to coat in the mixture. Cover loosely and leave in the refrigerator... - 40.3656
Quick And Simple Chicken And Rice Casserole
This is a fab side dish that teams up well with almost all entrees and less takes than 30 minutes to put together. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this easy, healthy, aromatic dish that makes for satisfying weeknight dinners. A worthy try for those on... - 110.316
Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
In 4 qt.flame proof casserole (such as Dutch oven) cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp.
Remove and chop.
Save 1 teablespoon of drippings from pot.
Brown half the chicken, turning once, 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove from... - 45.4947
Fragrant Chicken Coriander And Coconut Curry
1. In a food processor, whizz together the coconut milk and coriander ( including the leaves and stalks), remove it to a dish and set aside.
2. In another smaller jar, add the garlic, ginger and chillies and whizz with sufficient water to turn... - 46.9853
Chicken, Tomato And Rosemary Ragu
Place chicken, celery, onion and wine in a pan with cold water to cover.
Bring slowly to a simmer over medium-low heat.
Simmer gently without boiling until cooked through, 7-10 minutes.
Cool completely in cooking liquid.
Drain, reserving liquid, and cut... - 45.8229
Shrimp Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion, celery, and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook until vegetables begin to brown and garlic is quite fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes... - 33.2022
Teriyaki Island Shicken Dos
Anything with teriyaki can’t go wrong! You don’t have to measure and mix to make the best teriyaki sauce. Just get your hands on a bottle of this wonderful Mezzetta Kona Coast Teriyaki Island marinade and grilling sauce that is sweet, spicy, tangy and... - 107.996
Chicken & Mushroomswith Couscous
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Place pieces between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 14 inch thick; then cut chicken into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Melt margarine in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add... - 41.7811
Guangzhou-style Fried Chicken
This chicken recipe was inspired from a street stall in Guangzhou and is featured in Martin Yan's book, "Martin Yan's China". I have never seen a marinade using fermented tofu for fried chicken. It piqued my curiosity for sure! - 0
Chicken Vermicelli Carbonara
In a wide nonstick frying pan, combine onion, fennel seeds, and 1 cup of the broth.
Bring to a boil; boil, stirring occasionally, until liquid has evaporated.
Con-tinue to cook until browned bits accumulate in pan; then add water, 2 tablespoons at a time,... - 44.8548
For all the fans of Japanese cuisine, here is a simple yet delicious Japanese dish - yakitori. You must have tried this grilled chicken several times, at the Oriental restaurants. With this recipe video guide, now you can prepare them in your own kitchen to... - 112.917
Paprika Chicken Over White Beans
1. Cut the fat out of the chicken thighs, and cut them into 3/4-inch pieces. Finely julienne the bell peppers.
2. Heat the oil in a deep wide skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the peppers and chicken and saute for 1 minute to coat with the... - 36.0191
Stir Fried Chicken In Lettuce Leaves
1. In a medium bowl, toss the diced chicken thighs with the garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper and 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with salt and black pepper. Let the chicken stand for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small cup, combine the soy sauce with... - 32.2169
Coriander Chicken And Soy Sauce Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Halve the cucumber lengthwise, deseed and dice.
2. In a bowl mix the shallot and radishes. Chill until ready to serve with the diced cucumber.
3. Place the chicken thighs in a food processor and blend until... - 43.6041
Hoppin' Chicken John
1. In a large Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon. Pour off all but 3 tablespoons of drippings. Cook chicken in drippings over medium-high heat, turning, until golden brown all... - 33.0445
1. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until just crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
2. Add chicken to drippings in pan, raise heat to medium-high, and... - 32.187