- » Skinless Chicken Thigh
Skinless Chicken Thigh Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skinless chicken thigh recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skinless chicken thigh recipes.
Pakistani Chicken And Vegetable Jalfrezi Curry
You have probably seen this curry dish in an Indian or Pakistani restaurant menu. It is so easy to make this at home and is a perfect one-pot curry, ideal for an Indian dinner party or when catering to a large crowd. Boneless chicken thighs cooked with bell... - 88.858
Bourbon Orange Bbq Chicken Thighs
Wash and pat dry the chicken thighs.
Place on one sheet of foil.
Spoon on BBQ sauce.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked through. - 23.4881
Hoisin-glazed Chicken Thighs
Remove any visible fat from the chicken.
Place the thighs in a flat glass pan.
Combine the hoisin sauce, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce and green onion and pour over the thighs.
Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1-12 hours.
Coat the grill with cooking... - 28.1785
Chicken Thighs Alia Puttanesca
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Put chicken in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish; season with pepper and scatter olives on top.
2 . Combine tomatoes, garlic, and oregano in tomato can. Spoon over chicken to cover. Bake until chicken is just cooked through, about 25... - 28.9384
Curried Chicken Thighs
Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch strips.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat until brown on all sides.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients except sour cream; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until... - 32.9852
Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs
Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Lightly sprinkle with the cinnamon and pepper; set aside.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly brown on all... - 41.0547
Chicken Thighs With Thyme And Lemon
1. Place first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag. Chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3. Remove chicken from bag, discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill... - 27.7442
Apple Glazed Chicken Thighs
1.Combine first 7 ingredients in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until brown sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, cool completely.
2. Place chicken in a zip-top plastic bag. Pour half of apple juice mixture over chicken, seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator... - 34.4514
Asian Chicken Thighs
In food processor or blender, puree garlic, ginger, hoisin, soy sauce and lemon juice.
Coat chicken with marinade and marinate for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Arrange chicken in single layer on non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking... - 22.6783
Herbed Chicken Thighs With Roast Potatoes
Combine the garlic, Dijon mustard, zest, oregano, coriander, 1 teaspoon of the oil, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken.
Refrigerate, turning the bag... - 41.4314
Spicy White Chicken Chili
Look out for this unique white chicken chili recipe that uses smoked chicken and green chili peppers, a wonderful twist to the usual chili recipes. The chef here adds plenty of beans to impart a rich creamy texture to the chili. The video is fantastic and a... - 142.634
Chicken Thigh Fricassee
1 Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
2 Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons... - 29.2616
Chicken Thighs In Orange Tomato Sauce
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the chicken pieces, tomatoes with their liquid, zest of 1 orange, orange juice, tomato paste, onion, carrots, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and pepper; mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 30.5677
Sage And Garlic SautÃ©
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; add chicken and brown 2 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle siage and garlic over chicken.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes until... - 24.469
Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
Combine sugar, soy sauce and spices and stir to dissolve sugar.
Save 1/2 of marinade.
To remaining marinade, add 2 pounds of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
Marinate, covered, at room temperature 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
Pay fry, broil,... - 25.9418
Indoor Grilled Chicken Thighs
1. Lightly oil a 12-inch stovetop grill pan and heat over medium heat. Grate enough of the lemon peel to give you 1 teaspoon grated zest; set it aside. Then squeeze the lemon to make 1 tablespoon juice.
2. With the tip of a chef's knife, make a paste by... - 34.3056
Hoisin Glazed Chicken Thighs
1 Remove the fat from the chicken.
2 In a flat glass pan, place the chicken thighs.
3 In a bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce and green onion.
4 Pour the sauce mixture over the thighs.
5 Tightly cover... - 39.7884
Japanese New Year's Soup - Ozoni
Happy New Year! Most of us are looking to cook something simple and light cause light sounds good after all the heavy cooking and rich food that we have been eating over the holidays. Watch this video as Jay (Mr. Jingjong) teaches us how to make a traditional... - 124.281
Buttermilk Marinated Southern Fried Chicken
Southerners love their fried chicken and here is the buttermilk marinated fried chicken thighs; sounds like a perfect way to bribe your loved ones for the small favors you need! Here chef talks about leaving the marinade overnight, which makes it a perfect... - 144.444
Our chicken mole recipe is easy to make and the results are delicious. Mole sauce, pronounced Mow-lay, is a rich multidimensional sauce with a hint of sweetness and chocolate to round out the spicy elements. - 111.215
Chicken Curry Pie
Here is a nice change to traditional chicken pot pie. It takes a little work but is well worth it. You can make this as spicy as you would like and use homemade or store bought pie dough. Enjoy! - 0
Chicken With Fig
Are you looking for a really, really simple recipe for chicken? This recipe video for chicken with fig, surely solve your purpose. It has a long list of ingredients but you need to mix all at a time, which makes the process most simple. Check with the video... - 147.743
Easy Southern Fried Chicken
The Southern fried chicken is a family all-time favorite. These buttermilk and spice marinated tender from the inside and golden brown crispy from the outside chicken pieces are total comfort food. These are so easy to make, and you can leave them to marinate... - 135.404
Garlic Crockpot Turkey
Season turkey lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add turkey and brown on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Place turkey in crockpot or slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cook on medium to high... - 25.2634
Chicken Almond Wraps
Preheat toaster oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle five spice powder over chicken thighs.
Place on toaster oven tray.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Remove and dice chicken.
Place chicken in bowl.
Add bean sprouts, onions, almonds, soy... - 35.5206
Mexicali Chicken Stew
Place half of taco seasoning in small bowl.
Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces; coat with taco seasoning.
Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Cook and stir chicken 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, corn, beans, and remaining taco... - 28.0842
India Style Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken in all its glory made to perfection by Chef Keith Snow. It's hard to say no to this all time favorite Indian delight. The mildness of flavor but the exotic taste would just engulf your senses. This would surely become one of your favorite... - 104.668
Chicken And Wild Mushroom Marsala
1. Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and mushrooms and saute until light brown, stirring occasionally, about 1-2 minutes. Remove mushrooms from the pan.
2. In a shallow dish, combine 1 cup flour and salt and pepper to taste. Seas - 24.1737
Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400 F.
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until done.
With slotted spoon, remove chicken to 9-inch pie plate.
Into skillet, stir celery, carrots and onion; cook 8 minut - 27.2626
Orange Dijon Chicken
Whisk together oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and mustard in medium bowl.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour marinade over chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours,... - 40.9416
Southern Fried Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Take a bowl, place chicken and pour in milk. Keep aside till used.
3. Take a large plastic bag, add flour along with spices, a little salt and generous amounts of pepper and keep aside.
4.... - 40.7969
Crispy Corny Baked Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a paper bag, shake together cereal crumbs, flour, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Place butter in a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan or a 9x13-inch baking dish and set in oven to melt. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter, then... - 23.9502
Roquefort Stuffed Chicken With Pea Puree
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Lay the thighs flat on a board.
Divide the cheese between them then roll up, tucking in any extra bits of chicken to keep in the cheese.
Wrap each thigh with a slice of Parma ham to make a parcel and sit on a baking tray,... - 37.8439
Quick Chicken And Brown Rice Soup
1. In a large saucepan, cook onion and garlic in oil over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add savory, broth, stewed tomatoes, brown rice, and chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, partially covered, 10 minutes.
2. Add mixed... - 28.126
Everyone's Favorite Chicken Cacciatore
1. In a heavy plastic bag, shake together flour, salt and pepper. In batches, toss chicken to coat, shaking off excess.
2. In a large Dutch oven, heat half the oil over medium-high heat. Brown chicken on all sides. Remove to a plate. Add remaining oil; cook... - 31.2493
1)Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2)In a large skillet, heat the olive oil.
3)Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned. Remove chicken and set aside.
4)To the skillet, add garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, apple juice,... - 36.7757
Spicy Chicken Soup With Black Beans
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring as needed, until browned, about 5 minutes. Add celery; reduce heat to medium and cook until celery is bright green and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes longer. Add garlic and cook... - 31.2126
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
Is your meal incomplete without a yummy appetizer? Here's a recipe that you can certainly add to your list of favorites. This video is a detailed demo of how you can prepare this yummy Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup at home. - 79.6077
One Pan Chicken Bake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the chicken, potatoes, lemon, garlic, pepper and thyme onto a large baking tray. Drizzle with the oil, season to taste, then roast for 30 mins.
2. Add the olives and tomatoes to the pan. Stir them around in any juices,... - 30.1225
Lightly brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, onion and cayenne pepper; cook until browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 27.2247
Teriyaki Island Shicken Dos
Anything with teriyaki can’t go wrong! You don’t have to measure and mix to make the best teriyaki sauce. Just get your hands on a bottle of this wonderful Mezzetta Kona Coast Teriyaki Island marinade and grilling sauce that is sweet, spicy, tangy and... - 106.431
Meltingly Marvelous Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Melt the butter in a 4-quart flameproof enameled cast-iron saucepan over medium heat. Add the thighs and saute just until the skin stiffens slightly, 2 minutes per side. Remove them to a plate.
3. Add the garlic to the... - 34.5871
Grilled Chicken Over Chestnut Compote
1. Preheat a 12-inch stovetop grill pan.
2. Mince 1 of the garlic cloves, and with the tip of a chef's knife, make a paste by rubbing the garlic with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the sage. Mix this with the vinegar in a small bowl. Make shallow slashes... - 33.5109
Calum Best's Miso Chicken With Emerald Vegetables
Celebrity Chef Calum Best shares one of his favorite Thai dishes from his recently released "The Celebrity Cookbook".
This cookbook is the mastermind and produced by a team of nine corporate fundraisers from leading marketing services provider Communisis, as... - 40.5958
Spring Chicken In A Pot
1. In a large, heavy pan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions and gently fry for 5 minutes until softened.
3. Now add the chicken thighs, and fry until they are lightly coloured.
4. To the pan, add the potatoes, stock and a generous... - 45.7667
Jamaican Chicken And Sweet Potatoes
Try this alluring Jamaican Chicken And Sweet Potatoes recipe. An easily prepared chicken recipe, this Jamaican Chicken And Sweet Potatoes is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 46.3807
Asian At Home: Lemon Gochujang Chicken
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk well. Take 1 Tablespoon of the mixture and set aside for later.
2. Add chicken into the gochujang mixture, coat well both sides and marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
3. Add sesame oil into a... - 34.31
Chicken And White Bean Stew
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils well in advance. MAKING 2) In a large pan, heat the oil and fry the... - 32.0205
Easy Chicken Pie
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas
2. In the oil fry the onion and chicken for 5-10 minutes such that the onion is soft and the chicken golden.
3. Pouring over the stock, let it boil and simmer for 20 minutes such that the chicken is... - 41.4094
Mix all the spices together.
Coat the chicken with half the spice mixture and leave overnight preferably, or for at least 2 hours.
In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil and brown the chicken over a high heat.
Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the remaining... - 44.0456
Caribbean Chicken Stew
1. In a heavy plastic bag, shake together flour, salt and pepper. In batches, add chicken; shake to coat. In a large Dutch oven, heat half the oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken on all sides. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add remaining oil to pan. Reduce heat... - 29.4141
1.Take a big sized seaslable plastic bag and put together flour and chicken into it.
2.Shake well until the chicken gets coated with flour.
3.Take a medium sized non stick skillet, put oil in it and heat on medium high flame.
4.Put the... - 38.558
Moroccan Lemon Chicken
1. In a microwaveable dish, combine chicken with onion, garlic, rice seasoning and olive oil
2. Cook in the microwave for 8 minutes until chicken loses its pinkishness.
3. Toss the chopped lemon, almonds and olives over the chicken.
4. Pour in the... - 47.475
Chicken Quesadillas With Blue Cheese And Caramelized Onions
1. In a bowl, toss the chicken with 2 tablespoons of the oil, the rosemary, garlic and a generous pinch of salt. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, melt the... - 30.6803
One Pot Chicken Pilaf
1) In a frying pan, saute the onion in oil for 5 to 6 minutes until softened.
2) Stir in the chicken pieces, saute for another few minutes , until lightly browned.
3) Then stir in the curry paste and rice, saute for another 1 minute.
4) Pour in the... - 44.0042
Lipton Soup Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until done.
With slotted spoon, remove chicken to 9-inch pie plate.
Into skillet, stir celery, carrots and onion; cook 8... - 39.2965
Lemon & Spice Chicken Kebabs
1. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, spices and seasoning. Spoon half the mix into a shallow bowl, then add the chicken and coat. Set aside the remaining mix.
2. Heat grill to high. Thread the chicken onto 8 metal skewers. Place on a baking tray lined with... - 35.6168
The Indians love their food hot and masala chicken just affirms this adage. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this Indian style delicacy at home using a spicy marinade. Serve with Indian flatbread or steamed rice for a terrific dinnertime meal. - 103.634
1. In a large bowl, combine the mustard with the chicken and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. Tear up the English muffins and grind them into fresh bread crumbs in a food processor or by hand. Toss... - 34.36
Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings
1. In a large saucepot over medium-high heat, combine chicken, broth, 2 cups water, and thyme. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 15 minutes. Add onions, carrots, and celery and simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender and chicken... - 35.338
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, tip the chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, cumin and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours
5. To... - 46.0138
Easy To Make Chicken With Winter Herbs And Kalamata Olives
When nip hits the air, what can be a better way to make most of the season than indulge into its bounties? In this recipe, Chef Paul Hegeman heavily bets on winter ingredients like kalamata olives, rosemary, thyme and anchovies to sizzle up the chicken and... - 121.209
Chicken Chili Verde
1. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Toss with the flour in a bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and saute until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a large saucepan.
3. Heat 1... - 41.2626
Chicken Smothered In Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Season chicken with coriander, salt, and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until nearly cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic to pan... - 28.6051
Chicken With Spicy Paprika Sauce
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of paprika. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate.
2. Add onion to pan and cook,... - 28.7754
Chicken San Juan
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, cumin, and turmeric. In a large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 6 minutes.
2. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add corn, sweet... - 29.2594
Quick Chicken Gumbo
1. In a plastic bag, shake together flour, thyme, salt, and pepper. Add chicken a few pieces at a time and shake to coat. In a large saucepan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, until richly browned, about 4 minutes.
2. Add ham and cook... - 29.5904
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Add chicken and stir to coat with marinade. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
2. In a small bowl, combine... - 33.1125
Chicken And Winter Vegetable Ragout
1. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a plastic bag. Add chicken a few pieces at a time and shake to coat with flour. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Cook chicken in 2 batches over medium-high heat, stirring often, until lightly browned all over, about 8... - 29.2116
Savory Cranberry Chicken
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion and cranberries.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and arrange on top of cranberry mixture.
In a small bowl, mix catsup, sugar, mustard, and vinegar; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook at low setting until... - 40.6961
Rosemary Chicken Skewers
This chicken is so tender and flavorful you will want to make it often! You can go ahead and make whole skewers with this or you can make them as appetizers. You can also grill these or cook them in a skillet. - 118.723
Chicken Soup With Rice And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, celery, garlic, and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables soften, 5-6 minutes. Add the broth and chicken; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered,... - 33.4796
Cheesy Chicken And Rice Casserole
1. Heat oven to 350° F. Place the olive oil and onion in the bottom of a glass casserole dish at least 8x8x3 inches in size, and place casserole in oven.
2. While onion is cooking, season the boneless chicken thighs with salt and pepper and stuff the cavity... - 32.823
Buffalo Chicken With Blue Cheese Dressing
Looking for something different with bacon meat for breakfast, here is a recipe just right for the purpose. Watch Chef Dave making Buffalo Bacon Backer with chicken wings, buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing. Good as a snack or for tailgating parties. - 121.168
Microwave Pantry Chicken
1. Combine the corn, salsa, and chicken in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Transfer this mixture to a microwaveable dish, cover (turned back at one corner) with plastic wrap, and microwave at 100% power for 3 to 4 minutes. Give the mix... - 27.706
Chicken With Proscuitto, Basil And Beans
1. Season the chicken thighs all over with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pinch off 8 sprigs from the basil (about 3 leaves each per sprig) and lay one on top of each chicken thigh. Wrap each thigh in a piece of prosciutto, with the ends tucked... - 31.4936
Indian Spiced Chicken, Chickpeas, And Couscous
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. With a sharp paring knife, slash the chicken thighs in several places, going down to the bone. Set the chicken in a baking pan. Combine the yogurt, tandoori mixture, and garlic and pour it over the chicken. Turn the... - 36.5228
Hoisin Chicken Pancakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. In a non-metallic bowl, mix the hoisin sauce with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and seasoning.
2. Add the chicken thighs and turn to coat in the mixture. Cover loosely and leave in the refrigerator... - 40.3604
Quick And Simple Chicken And Rice Casserole
This is a fab side dish that teams up well with almost all entrees and less takes than 30 minutes to put together. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this easy, healthy, aromatic dish that makes for satisfying weeknight dinners. A worthy try for those on... - 113.684
Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
In 4 qt.flame proof casserole (such as Dutch oven) cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp.
Remove and chop.
Save 1 teablespoon of drippings from pot.
Brown half the chicken, turning once, 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove from... - 46.86
Fragrant Chicken Coriander And Coconut Curry
1. In a food processor, whizz together the coconut milk and coriander ( including the leaves and stalks), remove it to a dish and set aside.
2. In another smaller jar, add the garlic, ginger and chillies and whizz with sufficient water to turn... - 45.4721
Chicken, Tomato And Rosemary Ragu
Place chicken, celery, onion and wine in a pan with cold water to cover.
Bring slowly to a simmer over medium-low heat.
Simmer gently without boiling until cooked through, 7-10 minutes.
Cool completely in cooking liquid.
Drain, reserving liquid, and cut... - 45.4239
Shrimp Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion, celery, and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook until vegetables begin to brown and garlic is quite fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes... - 31.5336
Chicken & Mushroomswith Couscous
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Place pieces between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 14 inch thick; then cut chicken into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Melt margarine in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add... - 40.7493
Guangzhou-style Fried Chicken
This chicken recipe was inspired from a street stall in Guangzhou and is featured in Martin Yan's book, "Martin Yan's China". I have never seen a marinade using fermented tofu for fried chicken. It piqued my curiosity for sure! - 0
I love that a curry can be so fresh, healthy and exciting, and my chicken kadahi is proof that you don’t need more than five spices to make a curry really spectacular. The cumin seeds provide a wonderful, nutty spice base and the simple flavors of the... - 32.6999
For all the fans of Japanese cuisine, here is a simple yet delicious Japanese dish - yakitori. You must have tried this grilled chicken several times, at the Oriental restaurants. With this recipe video guide, now you can prepare them in your own kitchen to... - 144.296
Hoppin' Chicken John
1. In a large Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon. Pour off all but 3 tablespoons of drippings. Cook chicken in drippings over medium-high heat, turning, until golden brown all... - 31.3626
1. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until just crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
2. Add chicken to drippings in pan, raise heat to medium-high, and... - 31.1314
Skillet Chicken With Apple, Thyme, And Corn Bread Dressing
1. Preheat broiler. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Season with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of thyme.
2. In a large frying pan with flameproof handle, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once... - 29.3258
Penne With Chicken, Cannellini, And Broccoli Rabe
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in olive oil over medium-high... - 28.5822
Speedy Chicken Stew
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of poultry seasoning. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, until lightly browned, about 6 minutes
2. Add carrots, celery, and onions, stirring to coat with... - 29.1848
Crispy Chicken Bites
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
In plastic bag combine flour, parsley flakes, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, to flour mixture.
Close bag and shake to coat chicken pieces well.
Remove chicken... - 41.611
Chicken With Barley And Pecans
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, mushrooms, salt, thyme, and barley.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and arrange over barley mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Pour in broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken is very tender... - 42.6757
Streamlined Chicken And Vegetable Stew
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and Italian herbs; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until lightly colored.
2. In a bowl toss chicken with flour until well-coated. Add to pan along with any remaining flour;... - 29.9913
Chicken And Polenta
Sprinkle the chicken with salt.
Lightly coat a 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink (180Â°F), turning once.
Remove from skillet.
Add sweet peppers... - 40.7927
Spicy Chicken Posole
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring constantly, 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes. Stir in broth and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil;... - 25.561
Chunky Chicken With Tomatoes And Olives
1) Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
2) Take a non-stick skillet and heat oil in it over medium flame. Add chicken and saute for about 5 minutes or until it turns brown on all sides.
3) Add thyme, garlic, basil and marjoram.... - 45.4707