- » Skillet Spare Ribs
Skillet Spare Ribs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skillet spare ribs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skillet spare ribs recipes.
Japanese Sweet And Sour Spare Ribs
Have spareribs cut into 1 inch pieces.
Brown in skillet; season with salt.
Drain off grease when browned.
Pour vinegar over the spareribs.
Add garlic; cover and let steam for 5 to 10 minutes.
Season with sugar and shoyu sauce.
Just before serving,add... - 32.243
1) In a skillet or broiler pan in the oven, sear the spareribs until brown, then drain off the excess fat.
2) Season the spareribs with salt and pepper.
3) In a slow cooker, place the spareribs, then add the onion, garlic and barbecue sauce.
4) Cover... - 34.1492
Sweet And Sour Spareribs
1. Cut the ribs into serving sized pieces and brown them in a skillet over a medium flame for five minutes on each side
2. Add half a cup of water, raisins/currants and salt, cover the skillet snugly and cook over a low flame for twenty minutes
3. Add... - 37.8188
Sweet Sour Spareribs
1)Make serving sized pieces out of the spareribs.
2)Heat a heavy skillet and brown the spareribs, slowly.
3)Take away the spareribs from the skillet.
4)Drain away the drippings leaving behind just 2 tablespoons.
5)Add sifted flour into the... - 43.9751
Spareribs And Ox Tail Casserole
1) Remove the fat from spareribs.
2) In a heavy skillet, heat fat and then brown ribs and oxtails in it.
3) Take them off and pour off excess fat.
4) Add in flour, salt, pepper and thyme.
5) In the meantime, mix together tomato puree,... - 45.0649
Mother's Barbecued Spareribs
Brown seasoned ribs in skillet; drain excess fat.
Combine remaining ingredients for sauce; pour over ribs.
Cover; bake in oven for 3 hours at 350 to 400 degrees. - 29.5871
Favorite Barbecued Spareribs
Place in bottom of heavy skillet a layer of meaty spareribs.
Cover with layer of onions.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over top.
Cover; bake about 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes at 325 degrees.
Uncover the last 30 minutes. - 30.4528
Easy Oven Barbecued Spareribs
Heat the vegetable oil over high heat in a 10- or 12-inch skillet.
When a light haze forms above it, add the garlic and onions, and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes without letting the onions brown.
Combine the tomato paste and the vinegar, and... - 39.5135
Hawaiian Barbecued Spareribs
Hawaiian Barbecued Spareribs is a unique and winning meat preparation. I served it for our anniversary dinner and my husband loved it! Try this excellent Hawaiian Barbecued Spareribs recipe! - 35.3057
Spareribs And Sauerkraut
Cut the spareribs into serving portions and brown them in a skillet.
Drain the sauerkraut and press it to remove some of the liquid.
Put the sauerkraut in a kettle and add the garlic, onion, caraway seeds, peppercorns and juniper berries.
Add enough dry white... - 31.1653
1) Cut the spareribs in individual ribs.
2) In a large pan, bring water to boil (reserving 3/4 cup).
3) Add 1/2 cup vinegar and the ribs, cook for 15 minutes. Drain.
4) Drain pineapple, reserving 3/4 cup juice.
5) In a large bowl, mix... - 45.2863
Pineapple Sweet Sour Spareribs
Drain the pineapple, reserving the syrup.
Rub the ribs with 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and the cornstarch.
Pour just enough oil into a large skillet to cover the bottom; heat over medium heat.
Add the ribs and brown thoroughly on all sides.
Combine the... - 38.804
1. Clean and cut ribs in 2" pieces.
2. In a skillet heat shortening and brown the ribs in it.
3. In a bowl mix garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar.
4. Pour the mixture over ribs.
5. Add hot water over it.
6. Simmer for 45... - 42.6326
Separate the pork into ribs.
Cook in boiling water for 15 minutes, then drain and dry on paper towels.
Heat oil in skillet.
Add ribs and stir in hoisin and soy sauces.
Cook gently for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Seed pepper and cut... - 43.3493
Chinese Pineapple Spareribs
1 In a pan, heat water just until the boiling point.
2 Stir in vinegar.
3 Add in the ribs.
4 Cover and cook until boiling again.
5 Remove the cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
6 Drain well and allow to cool.
7 In a large bowl, mix cornstarch, molasses... - 45.0921
Hawaiian Spareribs is a unique and winning meat preparation. I make this quiet often at home. Try this delicious Hawaiian Spareribs at your home this week itself! Trust me , you will love it! - 38.3725
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Carve ribs into bite-size pieces.
– In a skillet, melt bacon fat or heat oil, cook garlic until golden, remove garlic and set aside. Saute spareribs.
– In an oven-proof dish, combine spareribs, garlic and... - 32.5786
Baked Stuffed Spareribs
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Place spareribs in a baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 45 minutes.
3. While spareribs are baking, fry salt pork in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. Add celery, onion, and apples to salt pork and cook until... - 41.1149
Apple Kraut Stuffed Spareribs
Heat butter in a skillet; add onion and cook until onion is transparent.
Toss lightly with bread cubes, apple, sauerkraut, and caraway seed.
Sprinkle both sides of sparerib sections with salt and pepper; place one sparerib section on rack of a shallow... - 33.0993
Spareribs And Sauerkraut
Quickly brown spareribs in butter in hot skillet.
Rinse sauerkraut and mix with the carrot, caraway seed, and pepper; put half in roasting pan.
Cover with half the onion and apple rings and top with the browned spareribs.
Spoon remaining sauerkraut over... - 42.0976
Spareribs And Sauerkraut
1) Season the spareribs with salt and pepper.
2) In a skillet or broiler pan in the oven, sear the spareribs until brown, then drain off the excess fat.
3) In a slow cooker, place a layer of the spareribs at the bottom, then a layer of sauerkraut,... - 43.7775
Enjoy this rightfully made and delicious Sweet-Sour Spareribs - an awesome treat to serve for any occasion. Let your guests bite in to this Sweet-Sour Spareribs and envy your culinary skills. - 41.7792
Baked Sweet And Sour Spareribs
1 Heat the oven to 450° fahrenheit.
2 Cut the ribs in to serving pieces.
3 In a shallow pan, place the ribs and bake for 30 minutes.
4 Meanwhile, prepare the following mixture.
5 In a skillet, melt butter and add vegetables.
6... - 45.3451
Chinese Spareribs With Glazed Fresh Peppers
Chinese Spareribs With Glazed Fresh Peppers has a Matchless taste. The muddle of pineapple, brown sugar, cornstarch, dry mustard, ginger and lemon juice gives the Chinese Spareribs With Glazed Fresh Peppers Exhilarating taste. - 39.9757
Fruit Spiced Short Ribs
Fruit Spiced Short Ribs is a very tasty and different way to cook up spare ribs. I am right when I say this Fruit Spiced Short Ribs is wonderful. Everyone raves about it! - 37.8293
Snowy, Cold Or Rainy Day Spaghetti
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Place the undrained tomatoes in a large kettle and press to crush.
Stir in the tomato paste, mushrooms, celery, green pepper, onion and garlic.
Stir in the ground beef, salt, pepper and... - 36.9019
Pepian Verde Sauce
Peel off paper-like outer skin from fresh tomatillos and rinse.
Cook in a saucepan of 2 cups boiling salted water for about 10 minutes.
(If using canned, the tomatillos don't need to be boiled; drain the tomatillos, reserving liquid.) Drain, reserving cooking... - 40.3188
Pork Kebab With Honey And Orange
1) In a pan, add the orange rind, juice, honey, soy sauce, salt and pepper, allow to the boil and simmer for 2-3 min; strain the sauce well into a bowl and reserve the rind; allow to cool.
2) Chop the pork into cubes, discard the fat and bone,... - 37.6127
In 4 1/2- or 5-quart Dutch oven cook onion in bacon drippings or lard till tender; remove from heat.
Add pork hocks or spareribs.
Cut pork shoulder roll crosswise in 3/4-inch slices; add shoulder slices or loin chops to Dutch oven.
In large bowl stir together... - 41.9504
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 1: Cooking Chicken And Rice
You will not be able to resist this yummy Paella with Shrimp and Chicken. This recipe is divided into two videos. This is the first part which talks about how to precook chicken, shrimp and rice separately to get the most perfectly cooked dish. Watch this... - 143.843
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 2: Cooking Shrimps
This is the second part of the video which talks about cooking shrimps. This dish is made by cooking all the three main ingredients separately. By doing so, every ingredient is cooked just right ensuring that the end result makes every bite worth relishing! - 143.904