- » Skillet Scalloped Potato
Skillet Scalloped Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skillet scalloped potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skillet scalloped potato recipes.
Skillet Scalloped Potatoes
Saute potatoes and onion in butter in large skillet over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until most of butter is absorbed.
Add water and milk; continue cooking over low heat until potatoes are tender and sauce thickens, about 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occ - 22.1521
Skillet Scalloped Potatoes
1. Wash and peel the potatoes and slice thinly
2. Heat the shortening in the pan and add the potatoes, onion and seasonings. Fry over low heat until golden brown and turn frequently
3. Add the cream, cheese, and stir gently to mix
4.... - 37.0361
Delicious Scalloped Potatoes
Rich, creamy potatoes make the perfect addition to your holiday table. Scalloped potatoes are versatile, no-fuss dish that is so easy to make and makes for pure comfort food. Here is a quick recipe on how to turn your rustic potatoes into a total delight. - 106.709
Pork And Potato Skillet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Brown the chops for about 4 minutes on each side.
4. Remove them to a casserole.
5. Add the celery to drippings in the pan and sautÃ© it until... - 41.9426
Easy Scalloped Potato
This classic potato dish starts with white potatoes and ends with cream and seasoning. This traditional Southern favorite dish is simple enough for you to try in your kitchen, and good enough to keep trying again and again. So instead of wasting time, get on... - 113.459
Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water till tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid.
Place potatoes in 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Melt butter in skillet. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Remove 1 tablespoon butter; toss with crumbs, paprika,... - 42.1429
Cheddary Scalloped Potatoes
1. In a large skillet, melt and heat the margarine or butter over medium heat.
2. When hot but not smoking, add onion and sautÃ© until soft but not brown.
3. Tip in the soup and stir in the milk.
4. Add pepper to taste and the potatoes sliced. Gently... - 40.15
Pork N Potato Skillet
In a skillet over medium heat, brown pork in oil; add celery.
Cook until celery is tender; drain.
Combine milk and mayonnaise until smooth; add to the skillet.
Stir in potatoes, contents of sauce packet and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover... - 37.0574
Broccoli Scalloped Potatoes
1. In a small skillet, add onion until soft, remove from heat.
2. Stir in broccoli soup and milk and blend till smooth.
3. In a 11X7-inch baking dish, arrange half of the sliced potatoes, and season.
4. Add half of the soup mix on top,... - 40.4802
Beer Baked Scalloped Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 5 minutes.
Add beer; cook 12 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Remove onion mixture from heat, and set... - 38.0628
Susannah's Scalloped Potatoes
Melt butter in skillet or sauce pan.
Add butter, flour and pepper.
Stir until blended and slowly add milk, stirring constantly.
Cook until thickened.
Fill baking dish with potatoes and onions.
Add cream sauce.
If you wish you may add 1 cup of grated cheese to... - 32.4936
Cheese Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 2 1/2-quart, shallow baking dish lightly.
3. In a large skillet, boil 2 cups water and add potato, onion, carrot and 2 teaspoons salt; cover and cook for 10 minutes until partially... - 44.2963
Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
In skillet over medium heat in hot margarine, cook onion until tender.
Add remaining ingredients, except parsley.
Heat to boiling, reduce heat to low and cover.
Simmer 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Garnish with parsley. - 28.5335
Lemon Breaded Sea Scallops
This dish has the crunch and zest required! Try these scallops, its easy and hardly takes any effort! Be sure not to overcook them See the video for more. - 94.5416
Cheese Scalloped Potatoes With Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the green onions until minced.
3) In a skillet, saute the green onions in 2 tablespoons oil over a medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes.
4) In a... - 44.9544
Old Fashioned Scalloped Potatoes
In a skillet cook the onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is very soft.
In a heavy saucepan melt 6 tablespoons of the remaining butter over moderately low heat, whisk in the flour, and cook the roux, whisking, for... - 33.4734
Pan Scalloped Cheddar Potatoes
You love potatoes and you love cheddar cheese - here is an excellent combination of both which can be cooked easily within 20 minutes time. Serve this as a side dish or a snack, this is just great. Go through the video to learn about the detail steps. - 114.915
Pork And Potato Scallop
Put a layer of potatoes and onion in 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with some of the flour, salt, and pepper.
Repeat, ending with layer of potatoes.
Add milk, or enough almost to cover potatoes.
Brown pork chops on both sides in hot skillet.
Arrange chops on top... - 38.3813
Potato Cheese Scallop
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and saute till lightly browned.
3) Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and slice them. In a 2 quart baking dish, arrange the potatoes in... - 44.1279
Beef Steak Potato Scallop
Heat oven to 350°.
Cut beef into 1 inch cubes; coat with flour.
Heat shortening in skillet until melted; cook beef until brown.
Add onions, cook and stir until onions are tender.
Pour into ungreased 2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons flour, 1 1/2... - 41.9707
Scalloped Potatoes With Cabbage And Onions
In large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
Add cabbage and onions to skillet and cook, stirring, just until wilted.
In lightly greased 6-cup (1.5 L) casserole, layer potatoes and cabbage-onion mixture, beginning and... - 37.7443
Frizzled Beef And Potato Scallop
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Finely slice the beef and immerse it in boiling water for about 5 mintues.
3. Drain the beef and dry it on the absorbent paper.
4. Take a skillet and fry the shortening until it becomes lightly... - 45.845
Scalloped Sausage And Potatoes
In skillet crumble sausage and brown it lightly; drain thoroughly.
Place half of the sliced potatoes in a 2-quart casserole.
Combine flour and salt.
Sprinkle half the seasoned flour mixture over the potatoes.
Top with half the browned sausage and half of the... - 34.3467
Frizzled Beef And Potato Scallop
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Frizzled Beef and Potato Scallop - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Frizzled Beef and... - 46.9002
Bacon Wrapped Scallops With Potato Mushroom Cake
For the sauce, place the pinot noir, port, balsamic vinegar, and shallots in a heavy bottomed pot and cook until the mixture is reduced and coats the back of a spoon.
Whisk in the butter, season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
Meanwhile, divide the... - 40.7535
Pork Chop And Potato Scallop
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a skillet, cook the pork chops, until browned on both sides.
3) In a bowl, blend the mushroom soup, sour cream, water, and parsley together.
4) In a 2-quart casserole, arrange layers of potatoes... - 42.7277
Pork Chop Scallop
Pork Chop Scallop is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Pork Chop Scallop; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 28.2892
To prepare the salad dressing, combine the garlic, ginger, miso paste, peppercorns, and vinegar in the bowl of a food processor.
Process briefly to blend.
With the blades in motion, slowly pour in the oil.
Add the soy sauce and set aside.
Pour enough oil into... - 45.3129
Scallops In Shells
1) Remove scallops from their shells, cut off the beard and discard the black parts of the scallops.
2) Rinse the shells thoroughly and wipe them dry.
3) In a pan, simmer the scallops in the milk for 15 minutes.
4) Drain thoroughly, then... - 45.2355
Scallop And Crabmeat Pot Pie
This pot pie is slightly different from the traditional one. This one Ken is showing is using scallops and crabmeat! A wonderful pot pie full of the seafood goodness to tuck into! See more in this video! - 122.759
Scallop Orange And Asparagus Stir Fry
1 With a vegetable peeler, remove wide strips of the zest from each orange and set aside. Cut off the rind, then section each orange over a bowl, allowing the sections to fall into the bowl. Stir in the soy sauce, broth, Worcestershire sauce, and vinegar.
2... - 29.86
Pork Chop Scallop
Trim excess fat from chops; dip in flour.
Lightly grease heavy 10" skillet with fat from one chop.
Brown chops slowly on both sides; season with salt and pepper.
Drain off excess fat.
Empty potatoes and seasoned sauce mix into skillet.
Stir in... - 35.922
Scalloped Bacon And Eggs
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter until tender, but not browned.
3) Blend in the flour, pour in milk, stir constantly and cook, until the mixture is thick and bubbly.
4) Then stir in the cheese... - 41.8772
Scalloped Corn And Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) In a skillet, melt butter over low heat.
3) Add onion and green pepper and sauté in butter until the vegetables get tender.
4) Add corn and liquid, milk, salt and pepper.
5) Use a casserole to butter.
6)... - 45.7426
Coquille St Jacques
Wash the scallops and pat dry with a paper towel.
Rinse the shrimp under cold water, reserve.
In a large skillet, heat the butter.
Saute the mushrooms.
Add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the cream, chicken broth and wine, simmer to... - 45.7407
Sausage Potato Supper
Sausage Potato Supper is powered enough to make any potato lover go gaga. The flavors of potato, kraut and sausages make this taste yum. Just check out the recipe of Cheese Stuffed Manicotti listed here. - 25.2792
Hot German Potato Salad
In large skillet, fry bacon until crisp; remove and drain.
Pour off drippings, reserving 3 tablespoons.
Add potato slices and seasoned sauce mix to skillet; stir in water.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender,... - 36.7972
Potato Sauerkraut Dinner
Empty potatoes and sauce mix into medium skillet.
Stir in water; heat to boiling.
Cover and simmer 30 min., or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in sauerkraut; sprinkle with caraway seed.
Arrange sausages on top.
Cover and cook over medium heat 10 min longer. - 27.154