- » Skillet Sauteed Spinach
Skillet Sauteed Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skillet sauteed spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skillet sauteed spinach recipes.
Wash and dry spinach.
Cook spinach in olive oil in large skillet over high heat.
Stir constantly until wilted.
Add wine and cook until liquid is gone. - 23.798
Sauteed Spinach And Onions
1. In a skillet add in the oil on medium heat.
2. Add in the spinach and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add in the onion an season with salt and pepper. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir well and cook for another 4 minutes.
5. Serve Sautéed... - 0
In medium skillet, cook and stir bacon and onion until bacon is crisp.
Stir in spinach, salt and pepper.
Cover tightly; cook until spinach is tender, 5 to 8 minutes. - 25.139
Wash spinach thoroughly in several changes of cold water.
Discard stems and bruised or tough leaves.
Put wet spinach into a large saucepan; add 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until spinach is tender.
Drain well; cool... - 35.7847
Sauteed Spinach And Chickpea Spread
Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Add spinach; saute 1... - 34.7266
Spinach Noodles With Sauteed Vegetables
Spinach Noodles With Sauteed Vegetables is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. An easy to make noodles recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 38.9112
Sauteed Ravioli With Spinach And Mushrooms
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, thinly slice the onion and mushrooms. If using fresh spinach, wash and stem. If using frozen thawed spinach, squeeze out any excess moisture with your hands.
3 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the... - 36.6892
Mediterranean Sauteed Spinach
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add spinach, and cook 3 to 4 minutes or just until spinach wilts.
Sprinkle spinach mixture with salt and remaining ingredients. - 29.9071
Sautéed Spinach Stems
1. Clean spinach stems by rinsing.
2. Pat dry and chop into 1-inch lengths.
3. In a medium-size cast-iron skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
4. Sauté spinach stems, garlic, and paprika for 1- 1 ½ minute until just tender.
5.... - 41.3188
Sauteed Spinach With Almonds And Grapes
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and almonds; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened and the almonds are golden, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant,... - 29.7643
Indian Sauteed Greens
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion, jalapeno, and spice blend and cook, stirring, until onion is soft, about 4 minutes.
2. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until liquid is evaporated, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and... - 28.86
Apple Spinach Saute
Apple Spinach Saute is indeed a healthy mix made richer and crisper with the flavor of walnuts. The recipe of Apple Spinach Saute is way too easy and donâ€™t have any complex procedures involved. Give this Apple Spinach Saute a try today! - 36.1893
Spinach Madeline And Steamed Baby Carrots
Chef Scott is keeping up his promise of showing us restaurant quality meals and as a part of his effort we have this video on Traditional spinach madeline and steamed baby carrots. Both these side dishes just go great with almost all the main dishes that we... - 117.872
Quick Spinach Saute
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add garlic and saute just until garlic begins to turn golden.
Add spinach, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until spinach is cooked, about 5 minutes. - 18.7564
Spinach Ravioli With Salmon
Pasta mains are a needed to be made and served for one and all in a family. Check out chef Maryann showing how to make Ravioli de la Mer or Spinach Ravioli with Salmon. Good to serve with a favorite sauce! - 106.774
Leeks And Eggplant On A Spinach Bed
Looking for a Leeks And Eggplant On A Spinach Bed recipe? Here is a very good one. We poached this Leeks And Eggplant On A Spinach Bed last night and it was a hit! One that you would love! - 27.4128
Spinach And Bacon Saute
1) In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil.
2) To this, add the onion and garlic.
3) Over high heat, cook for a minute, or until the onion is translucent.
4) To this, add the spinach and tomatoes and mix well.
5) Over low heat, cook covered for a minute, until... - 39.5639
Spinach Mushroom Omelette Appetizers
Heat butter in a large, heavy skillet.
Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic and saute until tender.
Remove from heat.
Lightly beat the eggs with the salt and other seasonings.
Add the spinach and sauteed mushroom mixture, combining thoroughly.
Heat oil in a... - 40.6212
Sauteed Chicken With Olives Capers And Roasted Lemons
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle some olive oil on the parchment paper, then arrange the lemon slices on the parchment in a single layer. Drizzle the lemons lightly with a little more olive oil and season with... - 28.4522
Sauteed Sole Florentine
Rinse fillets, and pat dry; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Combine 3 tablespoons flour and paprika; dredge fillets in flour mixture.
Saute one-third of fillets in 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat 1 minute on each... - 38.6064
Sauteed Tuna With White Bean Salad
1. Combine the beans, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, mayonnaise, capers, half of the garlic, and the sage in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle the tuna with the pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, and then add the tuna. Cook the tuna... - 30.3551
Sautéed Beef Sukiyaki
Heat oil over medium heat in a large heavy skillet with a lid.
Add onion and green onions; stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Add radish and cabbage; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Place a layer of beef slices on top of cabbage, then layer the mushrooms, tofu, spinach and... - 41.604
Sauteed Pork Florentine
1. Season pork lightly with salt and pepper; sprinkle both sides with flour.
2. In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot but not smoking. Add pork and cook 3 minutes, turn, and cook until just cooked through, about 3 minutes longer.... - 30.8008
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3661
Oyster Spinach Casserole
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, green onions, and garlic; saute until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Cook spinach according to package directions, omitting salt; drain and press dry between... - 42.0106
Spinach Squares is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare and surprise your family with a delicious Spinach Squares using this recipe. - 44.2347
Spinach Basil Bread
If you are looking for a healthy way to have bread, here is one of the ways! Make your bread with spinach, basil and pine nuts and have a healthy and nutritious breakfast with every bite. This recipe video demonstrates the recipe step by step, watch it! - 126.97
Spinach Noodles With Feta Cheese
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and vegetable oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
Drain; set aside.
Butter a 9 inch... - 44.1044
Spinach Soup With Lamb Patties
Spinach Soup With Lamb Patties is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this Spinach Soup With Lamb Patties recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.0719
How To Make Spinach, Mushroom And Carmelized Onion Frittata
1. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium sized oven proof skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add onion and sautée until caramelized and tender – approximately 15 minutes (this can be done in advance)
3. Add garlic, Asian mushrooms,... - 0
Spinach-Rice Casserole is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared baked side dish; the Spinach-Rice Casserole is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 40.5164
Artichokes With Spinach Pasta
1. Select artichokes that are young and fresh. Cut off the stems so that bottoms are flush, then lay artichokes on their sides. Cut off the top third and then cut each into quarters. Use a sharp knife to remove the furry "choke" just above the bottom. Dip the... - 33.4476
Spinach And Feta Pie
Place spinach in a strainer or colander to thaw and drain.
Divide pastry dough into 2 pieces.
Roll out 1 piece to a 12-inch circle.
Gently fit over bottom and up side of a 9-ihch pie pan or quiche pan.
Roll out remaining pastry to a 10-inch circle; set... - 39.7933
Spicy Shrimp And Spinach Soup
1) Cut Jalapenos into thin slices. Peel and cut onion.
2) Peel the avocado and slice it into 2 halves. Remove the stones and chop the flesh into 1/2 inch dice.
3) Quarter the limes.
4) Take a skillet and place it over medium heat. Melt... - 46.1032
Spinach Risotto & Curried Grilled Salmon For Dinner
For those who believe that Italian is served best at restaurants, Italian Rosotto preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Serve with Indian... - 90.7092
Spicy Shrimp And Spinach Soup
1. In a large skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the jalapenos, onions, and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are translucent, about 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the oregano, thyme, and bay... - 38.2332
Potato Spinach And Salmon
For the potatoes, in a skillet, saute potatoes in batches with onion, fennel, and garlic in olive oil until onions begin to wilt.
Add tomatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock, Chardonnay, parsley, and oregano.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes or... - 44.8817
Spinach And Mushroom Sandwich
The Garden has a unique taste. The Garden gets its taste and shape from spinach mixed with mayonnaise and cheese flavored with lemon juice spread over bread. The Garden is inspired by many restaurants over the world. - 41.7716
Mixed Fruit And Chicken Saute
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Rinse chicken and, using paper towels, pat dry; dredge chicken pieces in seasoned flour to coat.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chicken, 1 piece at a time, and cook, turning... - 34.662