- » Skillet Sauteed Spinach
Skillet Sauteed Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skillet sauteed spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skillet sauteed spinach recipes.
Wash and dry spinach.
Cook spinach in olive oil in large skillet over high heat.
Stir constantly until wilted.
Add wine and cook until liquid is gone. - 24.7611
Sauteed Spinach And Onions
1. In a skillet add in the oil on medium heat.
2. Add in the spinach and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add in the onion an season with salt and pepper. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir well and cook for another 4 minutes.
5. Serve Sautéed... - 0
In medium skillet, cook and stir bacon and onion until bacon is crisp.
Stir in spinach, salt and pepper.
Cover tightly; cook until spinach is tender, 5 to 8 minutes. - 26.701
Wash spinach thoroughly in several changes of cold water.
Discard stems and bruised or tough leaves.
Put wet spinach into a large saucepan; add 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until spinach is tender.
Drain well; cool... - 36.9864
Sauteed Spinach And Chickpea Spread
Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Add spinach; saute 1... - 36.0193
Spinach Noodles With Sauteed Vegetables
Spinach Noodles With Sauteed Vegetables is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. An easy to make noodles recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 41.3336
Sauteed Ravioli With Spinach And Mushrooms
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, thinly slice the onion and mushrooms. If using fresh spinach, wash and stem. If using frozen thawed spinach, squeeze out any excess moisture with your hands.
3 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the... - 38.7661
Mediterranean Sauteed Spinach
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add spinach, and cook 3 to 4 minutes or just until spinach wilts.
Sprinkle spinach mixture with salt and remaining ingredients. - 30.9648
Sautéed Spinach Stems
1. Clean spinach stems by rinsing.
2. Pat dry and chop into 1-inch lengths.
3. In a medium-size cast-iron skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
4. Sauté spinach stems, garlic, and paprika for 1- 1 ½ minute until just tender.
5.... - 42.2161
Sauteed Spinach With Almonds And Grapes
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and almonds; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened and the almonds are golden, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant,... - 31.5198
Apple Spinach Saute
Apple Spinach Saute is indeed a healthy mix made richer and crisper with the flavor of walnuts. The recipe of Apple Spinach Saute is way too easy and donâ€™t have any complex procedures involved. Give this Apple Spinach Saute a try today! - 38.3168
Indian Sauteed Greens
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion, jalapeno, and spice blend and cook, stirring, until onion is soft, about 4 minutes.
2. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until liquid is evaporated, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and... - 29.3072
Quick Spinach Saute
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add garlic and saute just until garlic begins to turn golden.
Add spinach, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until spinach is cooked, about 5 minutes. - 19.9137
Spinach Madeline And Steamed Baby Carrots
Chef Scott is keeping up his promise of showing us restaurant quality meals and as a part of his effort we have this video on Traditional spinach madeline and steamed baby carrots. Both these side dishes just go great with almost all the main dishes that we... - 115.033
Leeks And Eggplant On A Spinach Bed
Looking for a Leeks And Eggplant On A Spinach Bed recipe? Here is a very good one. We poached this Leeks And Eggplant On A Spinach Bed last night and it was a hit! One that you would love! - 29.4223
Spinach And Bacon Saute
1) In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil.
2) To this, add the onion and garlic.
3) Over high heat, cook for a minute, or until the onion is translucent.
4) To this, add the spinach and tomatoes and mix well.
5) Over low heat, cook covered for a minute, until... - 39.9925
Spinach Mushroom Omelette Appetizers
Heat butter in a large, heavy skillet.
Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic and saute until tender.
Remove from heat.
Lightly beat the eggs with the salt and other seasonings.
Add the spinach and sauteed mushroom mixture, combining thoroughly.
Heat oil in a... - 42.8768
Sauteed Chicken With Olives Capers And Roasted Lemons
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle some olive oil on the parchment paper, then arrange the lemon slices on the parchment in a single layer. Drizzle the lemons lightly with a little more olive oil and season with... - 30.8784
Sauteed Sole Florentine
Rinse fillets, and pat dry; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Combine 3 tablespoons flour and paprika; dredge fillets in flour mixture.
Saute one-third of fillets in 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat 1 minute on each... - 40.2215
Sauteed Tuna With White Bean Salad
1. Combine the beans, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, mayonnaise, capers, half of the garlic, and the sage in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle the tuna with the pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, and then add the tuna. Cook the tuna... - 32.1685
Sautéed Beef Sukiyaki
Heat oil over medium heat in a large heavy skillet with a lid.
Add onion and green onions; stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Add radish and cabbage; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Place a layer of beef slices on top of cabbage, then layer the mushrooms, tofu, spinach and... - 41.9877
Sauteed Pork Florentine
1. Season pork lightly with salt and pepper; sprinkle both sides with flour.
2. In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot but not smoking. Add pork and cook 3 minutes, turn, and cook until just cooked through, about 3 minutes longer.... - 33.2255
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3956
Spinach Squares is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare and surprise your family with a delicious Spinach Squares using this recipe. - 45.2274
Oyster Spinach Casserole
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, green onions, and garlic; saute until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Cook spinach according to package directions, omitting salt; drain and press dry between... - 44.0796
Spinach Basil Bread
If you are looking for a healthy way to have bread, here is one of the ways! Make your bread with spinach, basil and pine nuts and have a healthy and nutritious breakfast with every bite. This recipe video demonstrates the recipe step by step, watch it! - 126.521
Spinach Noodles With Feta Cheese
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and vegetable oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
Drain; set aside.
Butter a 9 inch... - 45.4183
Mixed Fruit And Chicken Saute
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Rinse chicken and, using paper towels, pat dry; dredge chicken pieces in seasoned flour to coat.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chicken, 1 piece at a time, and cook, turning... - 37.1102
This Beef Sukiyaki is one of the most perfect Japanese beef dishes that I've ever known . Try these delicious beef strips sautÃ©ed with mushrooms and irresistibly sauced with soy sauce. Your suggestions for this Beef Sukiyaki are welcome. - 42.4116
Southern Steamed Greens
Heat a large, heavy skillet.
Add 1 or 2 tablespoons water or unrefined oil.
Peanut or corn oil are best, the South being the homeland of peanuts and rich corn.
Drop in chilled, chopped greens.
Cover with a tight-fitting lid.
Reduce the heat as... - 29.4787
Spinach Soup With Lamb Patties
Spinach Soup With Lamb Patties is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this Spinach Soup With Lamb Patties recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.5869
How To Make Spinach, Mushroom And Carmelized Onion Frittata
1. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium sized oven proof skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add onion and sautée until caramelized and tender – approximately 15 minutes (this can be done in advance)
3. Add garlic, Asian mushrooms,... - 0
Spinach-Rice Casserole is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared baked side dish; the Spinach-Rice Casserole is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 41.8767
Artichokes With Spinach Pasta
1. Select artichokes that are young and fresh. Cut off the stems so that bottoms are flush, then lay artichokes on their sides. Cut off the top third and then cut each into quarters. Use a sharp knife to remove the furry "choke" just above the bottom. Dip the... - 35.6083
Spinach And Feta Pie
Place spinach in a strainer or colander to thaw and drain.
Divide pastry dough into 2 pieces.
Roll out 1 piece to a 12-inch circle.
Gently fit over bottom and up side of a 9-ihch pie pan or quiche pan.
Roll out remaining pastry to a 10-inch circle; set... - 40.9097
Spicy Shrimp And Spinach Soup
1) Cut Jalapenos into thin slices. Peel and cut onion.
2) Peel the avocado and slice it into 2 halves. Remove the stones and chop the flesh into 1/2 inch dice.
3) Quarter the limes.
4) Take a skillet and place it over medium heat. Melt... - 45.639
Spinach Risotto & Curried Grilled Salmon For Dinner
For those who believe that Italian is served best at restaurants, Italian Rosotto preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Serve with Indian... - 87.3988
Spicy Shrimp And Spinach Soup
1. In a large skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the jalapenos, onions, and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are translucent, about 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the oregano, thyme, and bay... - 40.8854
Potato Spinach And Salmon
For the potatoes, in a skillet, saute potatoes in batches with onion, fennel, and garlic in olive oil until onions begin to wilt.
Add tomatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock, Chardonnay, parsley, and oregano.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes or... - 44.4878
Spinach And Mushroom Sandwich
The Garden has a unique taste. The Garden gets its taste and shape from spinach mixed with mayonnaise and cheese flavored with lemon juice spread over bread. The Garden is inspired by many restaurants over the world. - 42.7451
Coquilles Saint Jacques Nouvelle
If using large sea scallops, cut into halves or thirds; leave bay scallops whole.
In a medium saucepan, heat wine to simmering.
Add scallops; simmer 1 minute or until scallops become firm and opaque.
Use a slotted spoon to remove cooked scallops from pan; set... - 43.248
Pork Chops With Pine Kernels
1 Wash the spinach thoroughly and strip the leaves from the stalks.
Heat half of the oil in a pan, add the spinach leaves and cook over a gentle heat for 15 minutes.
Add the seasoning, raisins, pine kernels and crushed garlic and cook for a further 15... - 37.1056
1) Take a small bowl for mixing half quantity of soup and ½ cup of milk. Blend this thoroughly and keep the bowl aside.
2) Take another small bowl to combine egg substitute and remaining ½ cup of milk. Whisk with a egg whisker to blend the... - 41.6083
Dante'S Risotto has a different taste. Dante'S Risotto gets it taste from rice mixed with chicken broth and cheese, flavored by white wine. Dante'S Risotto is adore by many people across the globe. - 46.1965
Potato Soup Bowl
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. In large saucepan place soup and milk. Heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet, in hot butter, saute peeled Bologna strips until golden, tossing them now and then with a fork.
3. To hot soup... - 25.8865
Ham Steak Florentine
1. Preheat the broiler. Trim the fresh spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it. Place the spinach in a 3- or 4-quart pot with just the water that clings to the leaves, and cook covered, for 5 minutes, or until just limp. If you are using... - 33.2651
In a skillet, saute scallions and garlic in oil. Add mushrooms and olives or beans and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
Squeeze out liquid from spinach with your hands. Add spinach and salt to skillet. Saute briefly.
Pour enchilada sauce into a wide... - 37.5932
Wrap tofu with several layers of cheesecloth or paper towel; press lightly to extract excess liquid.
Remove cheese cloth; cut tofu into 3/4-inch cubes.
Saute tofu, in hot oil in a large skillet 3 to 4 .minutes; remove tofu, and set aside.
Add mushrooms and... - 37.7572
1) In a small skillet, place the sesame seeds over a low heat, until lightly browned, shaking frequently. Remove from the skillet and keep aside.
2) In the skillet, saute the onions in 4 tablespoons oil, until brown, keep aside.
3) In a pan with salted... - 40.228
Artichoke Bottoms Stuffed With Vegetables
1) Tear off all leaves from the hearts and remove chokes.
2) Take a large skillet and melt butter in it over moderately low heat.
3) Sauté the bottoms in it for 3-4 minutes, basting all the while.
4) Sprinkle parsley after filling with... - 34.5304
Once A Week Kitchen - Spicy Chicken Pasta
1. In a small bowl marinate the chicken with chili and garlic and keep it aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
3. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil and brown the chicken for 2 minutes on each side.
4. Once chicken is... - 94.5817
Lentil With Lemon Soup
Sort and rinse lentils; place in a 4-quart pot.
Fry bacon in a large skillet until crisp; drain and cool on paper towels.
Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon drippings, discarding remainder.
Crumble cooked bacon.
Add onion, carrots, celery and garlic to reserved... - 41.6858
Now doesn’t the title “Eggless Omelet” sound like an oxymoron to you? How is it possible to make an omelet without egg or egg substitute? This recipe shared by the Vegan Zombie has been tried and tested a million times, until it yielded the perfect... - 131.685
Sunday Supper Stuffed Shells
Cook and stir 3 whole garlic cloves in hot oil in large skillet over medium heat until garlic is browned.
Add veal and pork.
Cook until lightly browned, stirring to separate meat; drain fat.
Combine spinach, parsley, bread crumbs,... - 40.1825
Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a 1 2-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion; cook until tender and golden.
Add the spinach, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring, until spinach just wilts.
Remove the mixture from the heat; stir in the Parmesan... - 42.0754
1) Using several layers of cheesecloth or paper towel, wrap up the tofu and lightly press out all excess liquid.
2) Remove the cloth and cut tofu into 3/4-inch cubes.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the tofu for 3 to 4... - 46.1917
Partially freeze beef before slicing for best results.
Just before cooking, arrange sliced meat and vegetables neatly on a large platter or tray.
The ideal utensil to use for sukiyaki is (of course) a Chinese wok, but if you do not have one, use a large 12... - 43.9345
Pork Scaloppitie With Honey Mustard
Combine the Dijon and coarse grain mustards with the honey in a small bowl.
Using a pastry brush, spread the mustard honey mixture on both sides of each pork slice.
Dip the pork in the egg, then in the bread crumbs to coat both sides.
Lightly coat a heavy 12... - 31.3883
Japchae: Korean Stir Fry
If you thought what am I doing uploading Korean food videos on Indian food channel, then you thought just like me but this Japchae recipe is tasty, easy to make and quite flavorful so had to share it with you. My friend Gem is a good Korean cook and she is... - 0
Vegetarian Eggplant Rolls
Cut stem and very thin slice from top of eggplant, then cut eggplant in half lengthwise; starting from cut sides and slicing lengthwise, cut four 1/4-inch-thick slices from each half.
Reserve remaining eggplant for use at another time.
In 12-inch nonstick... - 41.4997
Vegetarian Eggplant Rolls
1. Cut stem and very thin slice from top of eggplant, then cut eggplant in half lengthwise; starting from cut sides and slicing lengthwise, cut four 1/4-inch-thick slices from each half. Reserve remaining eggplant for use at another time.
2. In 12-inch... - 37.5061
Manicotti With Cheese
Cook spinach in water following package directions.
Prepare Cheese Sauce.
In a large skillet heat oil.
Saute onions until golden.
In a medium bowl, beat eggs until mixed well but not frothy.
Stir in ricotta, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt... - 44.8044
Beef Rolls With Currant Stuffing
1 Place each slice of meat between 2 sheets of wax paper and, using a mallet or the bottom of a small heavy pan, pound it paper-thin.
Cut into rectangles measuring about 4 by 6 inches.
2 In a small bowl, mix together the green onions, currants, garlic, fresh... - 41.8673
Manicotti With Garden Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until softened 3 minutes.
Add the eggplant, salt, thyme, and dried basil, and saute, stirring... - 44.9934
We are sailing in a some vegetable fun with veggie boats for the Thanksgiving table. - 99.9493
Miso Maple Glazed Salmon Rice Bowl
The Rice Bowl is the epitome of Asian comfort food and this recipe takes Canadian and Japanese flavors and puts them together in this beautiful marriage of sweet caramelized maple syrup and savory umami-rich red miso. Paired with the fragrant sesame seasoned... - 125.985
1) The oven is pre-heated to 350 degrees C.
2) The first layer is prepared by first warming olive oil in a skillet.
3) Vegetables are sauteed, till tender.
4) They are blended with eggs, seasonings and bread crumbs in a food... - 48.0267
Ham And Turkey Leftovers
Here is a great way to use your leftover ham and turkey. Watch this excellent video that shows Chef Walter Staib making a meal from ham and turkey leftovers. The video is outstanding and interesting making it worth watching and the recipes simply amazing. Try... - 105.374
Showing you how to make a Persian soup called Ash-e Jo. - 119.551