- » Skillet Potato Bell Pepper Bacon
Skillet Potato Bell Pepper Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skillet potato bell pepper bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skillet potato bell pepper bacon recipes.
Skillet Veal, Potato, And Bacon
1. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2. Add sausage and cook for about 5 minutes over medium high heat with occasional stirring until browned.
3. Add onion, celery, and pepper and cook with frequent stirring for 2 minutes until pepper is tender... - 44.2112
Onions Filled With Hashed Brown Potatoes And Bacon
Cut 1/2 inch from the stem end of each onion, leaving the root end intact, and with a melon-ball cutter scoop out the centers, reserving 1 1/2 cups of the centers and leaving 1/4-inch shells.
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the onion shells gently... - 39.2343
Red Potato And Bacon Salad
Boil the potatoes in their skins until tender.
Slice and keep warm.
In a large skillet heat the bacon fat and saute the minced vegetables until translucent.
Peel the eggs and dice them finely.
Add the eggs to the potatoes.
Add the vinegar, oil, sugar, minced... - 38.8472
Easy Skillet Supper
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion, green bell pepper, and scallions. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
2. Add potatoes, eggs, milk, and pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until eggs... - 30.0535
In 8-inch nonstick skillet, over medium heat, saute bell pepper, potato, turkey bacon and dried oregano in 1 teaspoon margarine until tender.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
In same skillet, over medium heat, melt remaining margarine.
Pour Egg Beaters into... - 37.9542
Trout And Bacon Hash
Put the potatoes in a saucepan, add cold water to cover, and bring to a boil.
Add 1 tablespoon salt and simmer until just tender, 8-10 minutes.
Drain and set the potatoes aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large non-stick skillet.
Add the onion,... - 44.0272
Hearty O Brien Frittata
1. Preheat the oven at 450°F
2. In a small saucepan, add potato and cover with water; bring it to a boil, cook for ten minutes till tender and then drain
3. In a bowl, mix the egg whites, yolk and quarter cup cheese and stir well to... - 45.625
Hearty O'brien Frittata
Place potato in a small saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Cook 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine 1/4 cup cheese, egg whites, and egg yolk in a bowl; stir well.
Melt margarine in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium... - 44.1433
Easy O'brien Potatoes
Do you wish to learn O’Brien Potatoes? They look beautiful, taste delicious and make wonderful side dish. It may sound complicated. But they are quite simple to make. Watch the video for the recipe and simple tips. - 104.029
Potato Peanut Cakes
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Shred potatoes into a large bowl.
2. Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from... - 31.6183
Green Beans And New Potatoes For Dinner
Give a twist to the traditional dinner feasts by incorporating exciting changes in the regular recipe. In this recipe, Beryl Stokes adds a modern day twist to the traditional green bean casserole using fresh veggie and Cajun seasonings. Now whoever thought... - 97.9494
Western Eggs In Potato Shells
1) Lengthwise cut the potato in half.
2) With a spoon, scoop out the pulp from each half, leaving about ¼-inch thick shells. Reserve the shells.
3) Combine together the potato pulp and sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Mash well and... - 41.376
Breakfast Casserole Bake
Here’s a delicious idea for brunch or any lazy breakfast! You have the eggs, bacon and potatoes all in one! - 111.743
This Bean Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this bean sauce as a side dish in your meal and share your feelings with us for this one! - 40.7957
Hearty O'brien's Frittata
1. Place potato in a small saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
2. Preheat oven to 450°.
3. Combine 1/4 cup cheese, egg whites, and egg yolk in a bowl; stir well, and set aside. Melt margarine in a 10-inch... - 30.1295
Beef Steak Chili-an Easy Chili
This is an easy chili recipe that is so versatile that it's really up to you how you decide to serve it. You could serve it on its own, over burgers, nachos, baked potatoes...the possibilities are endless. It also can serve as a great make ahead meal. - 0
Brunch Spud Boats
To Make Potato Shells: Prick potatoes with a fork and bake in a microwave oven on a plate on high (100%) for 7 to 11 minutes, rotating after 3 minutes, until tender when pierced with a knife. Or bake in a conventional oven at 450°F. for 50 to 60... - 41.3352
Beef And Beer Shepard's Pie
Shephard's pie - a foodie's delight, can be prepared at home quite easily. Moreover, you can make it more splendid, by drizzling the beef and beer sauce on top. Want to know, how? Watch the video to learn the stepwise instruction and try your hands on. - 94.198