- » Skillet Grouper
Skillet Grouper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skillet grouper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skillet grouper recipes.
Italian Style Grouper
Heat olive oil in large skillet.
Cook shallots and garlic 2 minutes over medium heat.
Add eggplant and cover; cook 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat stirring occasionally.
Season eggplant very well; stir in tomatoes, seasonings, chopped cherry pepper and... - 38.9411
Fish should be prepared fish but grilling it takes a lot of experience. Take a look at the way Tim cooks his grouper quickly and efficiently - 127.244
In The Kitchen With Ken - Grouper Chile Rellenos
For those who love Mexican food. This is a traditional Mexican Rican dish that calls for stuffed chilies! Ken gets these going easily with some spice and cheese to follow. Watch Ken show you how. - 120.123
Grouper A La Plancha With Sun-dried Tomatoes And Spinach
Fish is one of my favorite fast foods. It's healthy and cooks quickly, plus its natural flavor allows it to pair with a range of different ingredients from mild to strong. Living in Miami, I'm lucky enough to have access to pristine, just-off-the-boat,... - 33.976
Spicy Pecan Crusted Grouper
In a 9" X 9" glass baking dish, combine the scallions, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and ginger.
Place the grouper in the marinade and turn to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
In a pie plate, combine the bread crumbs, cereal flakes, pecans,... - 48.7157
Pan Fried Grouper Meuniere
Sprinkle fillets with tarragon, salt, and pepper; dredge lightly in flour.
Cook fish in butter and hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove fish from skillet, and place... - 39.648
Poached Lemon Grouper
Sprinkle fillets with tarragon, pepper, and salt.
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Reduce heat, and add fillets; cover, and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove fish from... - 42.2197
Honey Glazed Grouper
1. Start by preheating the broiler, then positioning the broiling rack on the center rung
2. In a large non stick skillet, pour 1 tablespoon of oil and heat it, over high heat
3.In the skillet, add the sliced onions and shallots and cook... - 45.9832
Grouper And Sauteed Vegetables
Place fillets in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine lemon juice and next 3 ingredients; pour over fish.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
Bake fillets in marinade, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 40.5782
Sauteed Curried Grouper
1. Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, 1 tablespoon of the oil, the curry powder, and pepper. Put the fish pieces, apple, onion, and fennel seeds into a large bowl. Pour the curry mixture over the fish and mix well.... - 37.6721
Island Style Fried Grouper
Cut fish into 4 by 1/2 in (10 x 1 cm) strips.
In large shallow nonmetallic dish, arrange fish in single layer.
In small bowl, combine lemon juice and hot pepper; pour lemon juice mixture evenly over fish.
Let stand 15 minutes, In separate shallow dish, beat... - 40.1371
Grouper With Coriander Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Place the fish in a 12X8X2 -inch baking dish.
2) Under cold, running water, wash the grouper fillets. Pat them dry.
3) In a bowl, mix vinegar, olive oil, coriander, paprika and garlic. Mix well.
4) Brush the... - 45.4951
Lemon Grouper With Tomato Dill Sauce
1. Rinse fillets in cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Sprinkle flour evenly over fish; shake off any excess.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add oil. Add fish; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish... - 34.5385
Poached Grouper With Tomato And Basil
1 Season fish with salt and pepper.
2 In a large skillet, add oil and gently add in the fish.
3 Gradually turn the fish to coat lightly in the oil.
4 Add in garlic, shallots, and wine.
5 Top each fillet with 1/4 of the tomatoes.
6 Bring the... - 45.7835
Grilled Grouper Tacos
1. Combine sour cream and 2 tablespoons lime juice. Cover and chill.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add corn; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is lightly-browned. Combine corn, tomato, green onions, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon... - 40.0494
Fish Curry With Tamarind
1. In a large, deep skillet, bring the water to a simmer with 1 tablespoon of salt over high heat and stir to dissolve the salt. Add the grouper fillets to the salted water and poach over low heat for 6 minutes, until the fish is partially cooked. Using a... - 37.6528
Seared Fish With Tomato Tarragon Salsa
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to blend and set aside.
2. Sprinkle both sides of fillets with blackened seasoning.
3. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat pan with cooking spray; add fillets, and cook 3 to... - 33.3404
Cut fillets lengthwise into 2 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Spray a cold medium skillet with nonstick coating.
Add fish to the skillet in a single layer.
Cook over medium heat till fish is done, turning once (allow 8 to 10 minutes total).
Remove fish from... - 34.1053
Rosemary Scented Fish Steaks
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper; dust lightly with flour.
Heat oil in a large skillet; add coated fish.
Turning once, pan-fry fish 3 to 4 minutes on each side until browned and fish tests done.
Arrange fish on a platter;... - 40.5224
Season fish with salt and lemon juice.
Dip in flour.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet; add fish and fry on both sides until medium brown, being careful not to burn the oil.
Arrange fish in a baking dish.
Discard cooking oil.
Combine 1/2 cup oil and flour in... - 42.8215
Mushroom Smothered Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2. In a medium skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium-high heat until the butter is melted. Add the carrot, celery, and mushrooms, and stir-fry until the... - 40.1176
Gourmet Baked Fish
Saute the onion, garlic, green onions, celery and pars ley in the olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the winetomatoes, salt and pepper.
Place the fish in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Spread the tomato mixture... - 40.2593
Striped Bass With Tomato Artichoke Sauce
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and next 4 ingredients,- cook 5 minutes or until bell pepper is tender, stirring frequently.
2. Add wine and next 3 ingredients. Nestle fish fillets into tomato mixture, cover and... - 30.2052
Mexican Fish And Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the salsa and cook, stirring, until thickened, about 3 minutes. Pour salsa into a 9x13-inch baking dish and cool slightly.
2. Slice the scallions.... - 32.8584
Snapper Veracruz is a delicious fish fillets dish with salsa sauce poured over. I love this Mexican styled fish dish with an assortment of fishes with other fish fillet dishes like grouper or orange roughy ! Try this Snapper Veracruz for a party or casual... - 45.9084
Vermouth Dijon Glazed Swordfish
Fish with wine glazes are ideal to serve on special occasions or dinner with dear ones. Mike Monahan shows how to cook Swordfish and glaze it with Vermouth and Dijon sauce mixture. Good to go with wines such as Chenin Blanc or Liebfraumilch. - 113.623
Rich Red Snapper Chowder With Carrots
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper. Dredge the fish lightly in the seasoned flour, reserving the excess seasoned flour.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil with the butter over medium-high heat... - 40.8468
Greek Red Snapper
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 7 minutes or until tender.
Add chopped tomato and next 5 ingredients; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until liquid... - 39.0245
Plantation Fish In Aspic
Add all ingredients except lemon to boiling water and mix carefully.
Cut lemon in half, squeeze in juice, then drop halves into court bouillon.
Place fish fillets in a well-greased skillet.
Add court bouillon.
Cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until... - 43.8115
Easy And Simple Bahama Penne And Seared Mahi-mahi
Italians just love pasta..what about you? Yes, pasta is one of the dishes loved by almost all age groups. Try this easy penne and seared mahi-mahi. Watch the video for more recipe detail - 141.728