- » Skillet Fried Cornbread
Skillet Fried Cornbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skillet fried cornbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skillet fried cornbread recipes.
Jron Skillet Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 400°.
Wipe the inside of a 9" iron skillet with a small amount of vegetable oil and place in oven for 5 minutes.
Stir together dry ingredients.
Beat in yogurt, oil, and eggs into dry ingredients using a wooden spoon. Beat well.
Pour batter... - 33.6077
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 45.2846
Skillet Corn Bread
Skillet corn bread is a classic most of us have grown up eating it. This is a recipe which probably moms and grand moms. Try this recipe and judge if you too can create the same magic as they did. Enjoy the skillet corn bread. - 46.0781
Skillet Corn Bread
You just cannot overlook the yummy Skillet Corn Bread. My whole family is addicted to the wonderfully delicious Skillet Corn Bread. Try them ! - 39.4574
Mediterranean Hot Water Cornbread
1. In a medium sized bowl, add cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well.
2. Pour water into the bowl, about few tablespoons at a time. With a wooden spoon or fork mix them together after each addition. Repeat to form stiff dough.
3.... - 92.723
Easy And Fast Cornbread And Veggie Salad
If you are craving for a satisfying supper that oozes with summer flavors, this fresh, light and sumptuous cornbread and veggie salad is all you need. Betty whomps up a vegetarian delight and adds cornbread to it to add extra zing and crunch to the salad.... - 99.5011
Fried Corn Bread Cakes
Fried corn bread cakes are a great snack or side dish. Enjoy it steaming hot and serve it as a dish with any of the main course meal. - 39.4139
Corn Bread And Sausage Stuffing
1. Take a heavy skillet, add sausage and using a fork, break up and sauté for 20 minutes till it turns slightly brown and well cooked. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a large bowl. Keep 1.4 cup of drippings in the skillet.
2. Add celery and onions... - 39.8695
Homemade Warm Water Corn Fritters
Impress your family and friends with these easy homemade hot water corn fritters. In this recipe video, Betty shows how to make hot water corn fritters. Nothing warms up on a nippy night like a bowlful of delicious crusty corn fritters. Dig in, these are... - 100.97
Crispy Hot Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Grease 9-inch cast-iron skillet and preheat in oven.
Combine cornmeal, flour, baking soda, sugar and salt in bowl.
Add buttermilk, egg, bacon and pepper; mix well.
Pour batter into heated skillet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until... - 40.9513
Pork Chop Cornies
Dissolve bouillon cube in water.
Fry chops in oil in heavy skillet over medium heat until well browned on both sides, about 10 minutes; drain off oil.
Add chicken broth; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain chops on absorbent paper.
Reserve broth and add water... - 40.0191
Fry the bacon in a skillet until crisp, then drain on paper towels.
Crumble the bacon.
Reserve bacon drippings.
Dissolve the yeast in warm water.
Mix the salt, reserved drippings and 1/2 cup cornmeal in a bowl.
Add the boiling water and mix well.
Cool to... - 43.1147
Kentucky Style Fried Catfish
Boost your heart health with Betty’s Kentucky style fried catfish recipe that not only makes for a healthy indulgence, but a quick one too. Read in just 20 minutes, this flavor-packed fish treat makes for a great inclusion to your balanced food platter and... - 92.0177
Speedy Spicy Southwestern Black Beans And Rice
Very few dishes are as comforting and satisfying as black beans and rice. This Puerto Rican delicacy is jam-packed with flavor and makes for a savory weeknight dinner meal. Just stream the video recipe and get whomping this delicacy just like Betty. - 95.8395
Spicy Shrimp Burger
A burger by itself is delicious enough, and for a shrimp burger the taste is just superb! To take this burger to the next level, a good dollop of horseradish is required. Watch as Ken creates this dish in his kitchen. - 118.906
Easy Creamy Corn Chowder
Why go for a store-bought soup when you can whip up a wonderful soup fest at home with this lip-smacking good and hearty creamy corn chowder. Betty's version of this classic delight is not just light and creamy, but also quick and easy. Tune into this recipe... - 93.5175
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 47.5207
Chicken Or Turkey Stuffing
This tasty Chicken Or Turkey Stuffing is a favorite at my home. I prepare this tasty filling for my turkey often on days the family feels like having a large and satisfying dinner! Try this yummy Chicken Or Turkey Stuffing recipe yourself! - 38.566
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 108.756
VEGETARIAN CHILI! Who'd have thought you could make an amazing chili with no meat? In this episode of Cooking With Kat, Kim Fox joins Kat Curlee in the kitchen and teaches her this masterful Vegetarian Chili dish - 0
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008