- » Skillet French Bread
Skillet French Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skillet french bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skillet french bread recipes.
1. Mix eggs, salt, and milk in pie pan.
2. Melt margarine in skillet.
3. Dip bread quickly in egg mixture to coat.
4. Brown one side in skillet. Sprinkle top side with cinnamon. Turn; brown second side. - 24.0964
Frozen French Toast
Beat together eggs, milk, sugar, and salt.
Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Brown on both sides on hot, greased griddle or skillet. - 25.6059
Skillet French Toast
1. In pie plate, with wire whisk, beat eggs, milk, and salt until well blended. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat.
2. Dip 4 bread slices, one at a time, in beaten egg mixture to coat both sides well. Place in skillet... - 26.7356
Hawaiian French Toast
Enjoy the rare combo of the Hawaiian and French cuisines in the Hawaiian French Toast ! Enjoy the Hawaiian French Toast as a party appetizer! Tell me how you like this dish! - 40.5855
French Raisin Toast
Combine sugar and cinnamon in wide shallow bowl.
Beat in eggs and milk.
Add bread; let stand to coat, then turn to coat other side.
Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in large skillet over medium-low heat.
Add bread slices; cook until brown.
Turn and cook other... - 38.2799
Banana French Toast
1. In small bowl, whisk together yogurt, vanilla, and sugar substitute. Set aside.
2. Pour egg substitute into shallow bowl; dip bread in egg substitute, coating both sides and absorbing all liquid.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray;... - 30.1565
Cinnamon French Toast
Try this Cinammon French Toast for your breakfast today ! I love my Cinammon French Toast with a generous spread of orange marmalade! How about you? - 38.5056
Orange French Toast
In shallow bowl beat together the water, 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, and eggs.
Dip French bread slices into juice mixture, then into bread crumbs, coating evenly on both sides.
In skillet cook French bread slices in a small amount of hot cooking... - 37.7295
Cheesy Grilled French Bread
In a medium skillet combine margarine or butter, parsley, garlic, and, if desired, red pepper.
Heat over medium heat until margarine is melted.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Cut French bread in half lengthwise.
Place bread, cut side down, on an uncovered grill... - 39.0055
Hot French Toast
This French Toast makes a yummy breakfast ! I 'm pretty used to savory French toast for breakfast and something sweet, just happens to be a dessert favorite ! But this sweet French Toast makes an incredible breakfast ! you can try it out for a snack too. Just... - 30.9426
Maple French Toast
In medium bowl, combine syrup, milk and eggs.
Dip bread into egg mixture.
In large greased skillet, cook bread in butter until golden brown on both sides. - 27.9316
Tempting Triangles Fabulous French Bread
Melt butter in skillet.
Saute the onions, parsley,celery and garlic until limp.
Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, olives and Parmesan cheese.
Stir until well-combined.
Slice bread horizontally in half.
Spread each half with half of the vegetable... - 41.096
Skillet Potatoes Au Gratin
Put sliced potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, and water into a heavy skillet; cover and bring to boiling.
Cook about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender.
Add cream, melted butter, and cheese to skillet and mix lightly.
Cook uncovered over low heat about... - 40.996
Skillet Baked Flounder Provencale
1. In a large ovenproof skillet (preferably not cast iron), warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomato sauce, red wine,... - 39.869
Company Skillet Ragout
1. Mix sausage, veal, eggs, bread crumbs, parsley and the 1/2 tea spoon salt in medium-size bowl. Shape lightly into 48 small balls.
2. Brown slowly, turning several times, in a large skillet, or an electric frying pan.
3. Remove meatballs; set aside for Step... - 37.9534
Onion Soup With French Bread
Melt butter in heavy skillet.
Add onions and cook gently until soft but not brown.
Add flour and stir to blend.
Stir in beef stock and simmer 10 minutes.
Taste and add salt and pepper if necessary (amount will depend on seasoning in stock).
Heat oven to 450... - 36.031
French Bread Pizza
In a medium skillet, brown beef; drain.
Stir in pizza sauce and mushrooms; set aside.
Cut bread in half lengthwise, then into eight pieces.
Spread meat sauce on bread; place on a greased baking sheet.
Sprinkle with mozzarella.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10... - 27.914
Crepes is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared breakfast recipe; the Crepes is a dish that you would love to serve to your family! - 36.3534
Easy French Toast
In medium bowl, beat eggs with a fork until blended. Add milk, sugar, salt and nutmeg and beat with a fork to combine. In a skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 1 to 2 minutes... - 25.9736
Italian French Bread Special
Combine tomato paste, water, Parmesan, onion, olives and seasonings.
Preheat browning skillet 4 1/2 minutes.
Crumble ground chuck into skillet.
Microwave 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add tomato mixture.
Slice French bread in half... - 40.62
– In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and cocoa.
– Soak bread slices in mixture. Drain. Melt butter in a skillet and toast each slice of bread on both sides until golden. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. - 24.486
Sausage Stuffed French Loaves
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the ends of the loaves, and reserve the ends.
3) Using the fingers hollow out the loaves.
4) In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the soft bread to coarse crumbs.
5) In a heavy... - 47.5207
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake French Toast
If you are looking for a decadent French toast recipe that everyone will drool over, then try out this Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake French Toast recipe from Anne Colagioia. This is definitely one of the tastiest breakfast French toast recipes you will ever... - 98.9861
Sausage Stuffed French Bread
1) Set the oven to preheat 375°.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, add sausage to cook.
3) Discard the liquid and set aside.
4) Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel.
5) In the same skillet, add onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic in... - 42.412
French Bread Pizzas
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Slice the French bread lengthwise into half and cut each half crosswise into half again.
3. Place breads, cut side up, on a baking sheet and brush them with oil.
4. Toast them for about 4 minutes.... - 41.5112
Turkey French Bread Pizzas
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add turkey and next 3 ingredients.
Cook until turkey is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain, if necessary.
Stir in pizza sauce and salt; cook until thoroughly... - 44.4979
Combine warm water and sugar in mixing bowl and stir to dissolve sugar.
Sprinkle yeast over water and let stand 10 minutes.
Add salt, shortening and about half of the flour.
Beat well with a wooden spoon.
Add remaining flour and mix with hand until... - 44.689
French Bread Farci
Halve rolls lengthwise.
Using fork or fingers carefully remove soft centers, leaving shells about 1/4 inch thick.
Let centers dry a bit.
Place dried bread in batches in blender or food processor (or simply use hands) and reduce to finer consistency.
Transfer... - 42.3577
Strata With Dried Plum, Bacon And French Bread
Leftover bread can never be a pain with recipes that make good use of them. Chef Dave shows how to make Dried Plum and Bacon Strata using leftover French bread, plum and bacon along with some simple seasonings. Ideal for breakfast or brunch! - 104.755
French Bread Chicken Melts
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper,- saute 8 minutes or until very tender, adding water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to prevent scorching. Remove from heat, stir in... - 31.8104
Tomato French Bread Lasagna
In a skillet, brown beef, onion, celery and garlic; drain and set aside.
Toast bread; line the bottom of an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish with 10 slices.
Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the tomatoes.
Combine seasonings; sprinkle half... - 46.2422
Ratatouille French Bread Pizzas
1. In a skillet add olive oil and warm it.
2. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5 minutes till they are completely soft.
3. Combine eggplant, bell pepper and zucchini. Saute 5 minutes.
4. Simmer the vegetables for 10 minutes till they are tender.
5. Add... - 49.8639
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.9636
Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2.Combine milk, egg whites, vanilla, and nutmeg in a shallow bowl.
3.Dip the bread in the milk mixture, coating both sides.
4.Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray or line with a nonstick baking liner. Arrange bread... - 41.1758
Mandarin Orange French Toast
Drain syrup from oranges into saucepan.
Stir in orange peel and juice, brown sugar, cornstarch, vanilla and nutmeg.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until sauce thickens slightly and turns clear.
Remove from heat; add orange segments.
In pie plate, combine eggs... - 40.607
Crepes has a fine taste. The eggs with milk gives the Crepes a divine taste. - 35.8744
Breakfast French Toast
Place egg whites in a medium pie plate.
Place two slices of bread into pie plate and let soak 5 to 10 seconds; turn bread over and let soak another 5 to 10 seconds.
Remove from plate and set aside.
Repeat with remaining slices of bread.
Coat a nonstick... - 35.3452
Slender French Toast
Combine egg whites, orange juice concentrate, flavorings, and spices in a shallow bowl, beat well.
Coat a large skillet with vegetable cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot.
Dip bread, one slice at a time, into egg white mixture, coating... - 33.3813
Orange French Toast
Orange french toast is a fruited frnch toast recipe. Coated with an egg and milk mixture, the wheat breads are skilet cooked in margerine. Served for breakfast, they make a light and lovely start to the day! - 31.7422
Strawberry Buttered French Toast
Drain strawberries; measure 1/3 cup syrup.
Prepare Strawberry Butter, using the berries and any remaining syrup.
Combine in a shallow bowl the eggs, sugar, lemon peel, and extract.
Mix well and stir in the cream and the 1/3 cup strawberry syrup.
Put bread... - 40.5067
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine milk, eggs and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a medium sized skillet, heat shortening.
3. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and place on skillet.
4. Brown evenly on both sides.
5. Transfer on to... - 35.9648
Beat the eggs lightly in a small bowl.
Pour the milk into another small bowl.
In a heavy skillet, melt the butter until hot.
Dip the bread slices first into the milk, then into the beaten eggs.
Saute, turning once, until both sides are golden brown.
Sprinkle... - 33.0903
French Toast With Cranberry Apple Topping
1.Take a quart saucepan and melt some margarine in it.
2. Add in apple, cranberries, sugar, vanilla, apple juice and bring to boil over high heat.
3. Once boiled, let simmer over medium to loe heat for about 10 minutes until mixture attains a syrupy... - 50.3554
Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
In shallow bowl or pie plate combine eggs, milk, sugar, and cinnamon.
Dip each slice bread on both sides into egg mixture.
In heavy skillet melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-hot coals.
Fry bread on both sides till golden brown, about 3 minutes per... - 31.9231
French Toast is my families favorite breakfast. This yummy bread is delicious and its soft and at the same time crisp texture coupled with its addictive flavor is gonn amake you go crazy about it!! Try this French Toast! - 29.1685
Nutella French Toast
French toast is made by dunking bread into beaten eggs and then cooking it in a skillet or griddle. Typically it is made with brioche or sliced white bread. Nutella is a chocolate and hazelnut paste that goes beautifully with crepes. It is also great... - 136.476
Gourmet Style French Toast
French Toast is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 38.3953
Apple French Toast
1 Beat eggs slightly in deep pie dish with fork or wire whip; add milk, sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until well blended and fluffy.
2 Dip bread, a slice at a time, into milk mixture, turning to coat both sides; set dipped slices on plate.
3 Spray large... - 33.3239
French Toast Strips
French Toast Strips is a yummy recipe that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique French Toast Strips last week for my friends and they loved it. Don't miss this one out. - 38.4848
Delicious French Toast
1) In a bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice. Mix well.
2) To this, add beaten eggs.
3) In the mixture, dip each slice of bread. Let the slices soak in the liquid thoroughly, on all sides.
4) In a large skillet, heat the butter or margarine.
5) In... - 40.5415
In a shallow pan or bowl combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.
In a non-stick skillet over medium heat in liquid Butter Buds, place the pieces of bread after they have been dipped in the Egg Beater mixture.
Brown about 3 minutes on each side.
Add... - 28.5175
Raisin French Toast
In a shallow bowl, combine egg, milk, vanilla, and salt.
Soak bread in mixture, turning at least once.
Let stand until as much liquid as possible is absorbed.
Place in preheated nonstick skillet or on griddle treated with a release agent.
Pour any remaining... - 34.7039
Combine eggs with milk, sugar, and salt in a shallow dish or pie pan.
Dip bread slices one at a time into egg mixture, coating each side well.
Transfer to a skillet which has been preheated with some of the butter.
Brown slices over medium heat, turning... - 30.3872
Hawaiian French Toast
Hawaiian French Toast is a tasty bread preparation that my children having for breakfast. Try this wonderful Hawaiian French Toast recipe. - 35.134
French Onion Loaves
Stop looking for a winning French Onion Loaves recipe, you just found it. The French French Onion Loaves has an unique characteristic of addicting you to it on the first bite. Use the freshest of Vegetable available to get a flavorful French Onion Loaves.... - 49.2764
Orange Oatmeal French Toast
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar with cornstarch. Mix nicely.
2) Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken and boil, stirring repeatedly. Set aside and keep warm.
3)... - 47.373
Sugar Crusted French Toast
1 In a small bowl beat together eggs, milk, the 2 tablespoons sugar, and vanilla. Place bread in a 2-quart baking dish. Pour egg mixture over bread; turn bread to coat. Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes or until egg mixture is absorbed.
2 In a large skillet or on... - 28.4451
French Toast Stuffed With Pumpkin Cream Cheese
A delicious breakfast that's easy to make - using ingredients found right in your own kitchen! My homemade Stuffed French Toast will not only satisfy morning cravings, but also will impress your guests on a brisk autumn morning. - 125.114
Spanish French Toast
1) Take a large bowl (large enough to hold the bread) and beat together milk, eggs, granulated sugar, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in it.
2) In this batter, dip the bread so that it is coated well.
3) In a small bowl, mix together remaining teaspoon of... - 41.8867
1.In a pie pan, combine egg and milk.
2.Dip the bread in egg mixture.
3.Heat an oiled skillet and cook the dipped bread from both sides in it.
4.Serve French toast with honey butter. - 29.5765
Orange French Toast
Combine eggs and orange juice, beat well with a whisk.
Quickly dip each slice of raisin bread into egg mixture, and coat bread on all sides with vanilla wafer crumbs.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet, arrange 3 or 4 slices bread in a single layer... - 28.4853
Spicy French Toast
This Spicy French Toast dish is a breakfast recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of eggs and bread in your breakfast and share your feelings for this recipe! - 35.5191
Cinnamon French Toast
Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add 1 teaspoon margarine; place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Dip 1 bread slice into egg substitute mixture.
Place coated... - 30.1685
Orange French Toast
1. Spread 4 bread slices with marmalade. Top with remaining bread slices.
2. In shallow dish, combine eggs, milk and sugar until well blended. Dip sandwiches, one at a time, in egg mixture, coating well.
3. Then fry in hot butter, in small skillet, until... - 35.7094
Orange Pecan French Toast
1. Using a fork, in medium mixing bowl beat together egg substitute, vanilla, orange peel, and cinnamon; set aside.
2. Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add margarine and melt. Dip bread slices into egg mixture, coating both sides;... - 33.7251
Cinnamon French Toast
Break eggs into a pie plate; stir in sugar, cinnamon, salt, and milk.
Dip each bread slice into this mixture as you are ready to put it in the skillet.
Be sure bread absorbs on both sides.
Heat butter in medium skillet.
Put in 1 slice of soaked bread.
When... - 33.3045
Orange French Toast
In a small bowl combine eggs, juice, and sugar.
Beat with a rotary beater till well combined.
For easier dipping, transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate.
Dip bread into egg mixture, turning to coat both sides.
Let bread stand in egg mixture about 30... - 42.9495
French Toast Recipe
A great recipe to make really delicious, restaurant-style french toast. Super easy to throw together! - 120.647
Whole Wheat French Toast With Florida Orange Slices
Whole Wheat French Toast With Florida Orange Slices is an irresistible recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with wheat toast and oranges; I am sure you will enjoy this Whole Wheat French Toast With Florida Orange Slices!. - 36.924
Simple French Toast
French toast is a dish made by dipping bread into beaten eggs and then frying them in oil on a skillet or in a frying pan. The dish is also known as gypsy bread or eggy bread. - 0
Souffle French Toast
1. In a food processor or blender, process the orange sections for 1 minute. Add the eggs, egg whites, milk, sugar, liqueur, orange rind, vanilla, and salt; process 1 minute longer.
2. In a shallow dish, arrange all the bread in a single layer. Pour over the... - 36.3199
Sweet French Toast With Honey
French toast is the easiest and one of the quickest dishes to make. Though it is a breakfast dish, it is ideal to be consumed any time of the day. - 0
French Onion Soup
This french onion soup is prepared with au jus gravy mix. Cooked with butter to taste, the rich gravy mix and cheese goes to make this french onion soup memorable. Topped with bread slices with cheese, the french onion soup is broiled and served up toasty and... - 39.0068
Stuffed French Toast
Cut a slit through top of each slice of bread to form a pocket.
Combine 1 tablespoon dried apricots, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl; stir well.
Stuff 2 tablespoons cheese mixture into pocket of each slice of bread;... - 42.7842
Big-wheel Burger Skillet
Soak onion in milk 5 minutes; mix in ground beef, egg, rolled oats, salt, and pepper.
Mound in 10 inch skillet.
With wooden spoon handle, score in 5 or 6 wedges.
Brush top lightly with kitchen bouquet.
Combine spaghetti sauce and kidney beans (with... - 40.3027
Chocolate French Toast
1. Crack the eggs into the mixing bowl. Beat with the eggbeater or fork till the yolks and whites are mixed. Add the chocolate-flavored milk. Beat till well mixed. Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate.
2. Put half of the margarine or butter in the skillet.... - 27.9252
Process first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor. Add additional milk, if needed, 1 tablespoonful at a time, until mixture has the consistency of pancake batter. Pour into a wide shallow bowl.
Melt a small amount of butter or margarine over low heat... - 31.0111
Fluffy French Toast
Beat flour, sugar, salt, milk and eggs with rotary beater until smooth.
Soak bread in batter until saturated.
Heat butter in skillet.
Carefully transfer each bread slice to skillet; do not overcrowd.
Cook bread over medium heat 12 minutes on each side or... - 28.7659
Classic French Toast
If you like your french toast to have a sweeter taste, you would go for this video recipe. It's almost same as the regular recipe, only you add certain special spices which makes it unique. Go through the video and enjoy a fabulous breakfast. - 118.884
1) In a mixing bowl, crack eggs and beat with the fork. Add salt and milk to make a batter.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and spread it evenly with a spatula.
3) Dip a bread slice into the egg batter and put it on the hot skillet.
4) Cook until the... - 36.5293
Spiced French Toast
Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish, stirring well.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Dip bread slices, 1 at a time, into egg mixture, coating well.
Place 2 bread slices in skillet, and cook 4... - 34.8739
Dessert French Toast
In mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla until frothy.
In skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Dip cake slices into egg mixture, then quickly fry in melted butter, turning slices as they brown.
Remove from skillet and dust lightly with icing... - 32.5852
French Toasted Chicken Sandwiches
Combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion, salt, and pepper.
Spread 6 slices of bread with about 1/3 cup of the mixture; cover with remaining bread.
Combine eggs and milk in pie plate.
Dip sandwiches on both sides, then coat with potato... - 40.9944
Grandma's French Toast
1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, sugar, vanilla, lemon rind, and nutmeg. Soak the bread in the mixture for 10 minutes, or until all the mixture is absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter with the oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high... - 32.2918
Custard French Toast
Arrange bread in baking dish, 13 1/2x9x2 inches.
Beat eggs, milk, sugar and salt until fluffy.
Pour over bread; turn each slice to coat well.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Heat butter in skillet.
Carefully transfer each bread slice to skillet.
Cook over... - 31.9421
1) In a shallow bowl beat egg and egg whites together with a whisk or a fork.
2) Stir in milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
3) Grease a skillet with oil and heat thoroughly.
4) Dredge bread slices in egg mixture. Dredge both sides in it.
5) Add in a skillet,... - 38.9255
Simple French Toast
Beat egg with milk and salt just to blend and place in a piepan.
Melt about 1/4 the butter in a large, heavy skillet.
Quickly dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides well, then brown on each side in butter (add more butter to skillet as... - 28.0019
Peachy French Toast
Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish, stirring mixture well.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Dip bread slices, one at a time, into egg mixture, coating well.
Place 4 bread slices in skillet, and... - 43.6213
Hawaiian French Toast
The night before, cut the bread into slices about 3/4" to 1" thick.
Spread the slices in a single layer to slightly dry them at room temperature overnight. (This will prevent the toast from becoming soggy.)
In the morning, in a shallow bowl, use a wire whisk... - 36.9961
French Toast Supreme
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla.
Spread -1 tablespoon cream cheese on six slices of bread; top;with remaining slices to make six sandwiches.
Dip sandwiches in egg mixture.
Fry on a lightly greased skillet until golden brown on both... - 29.9277
Sweet French Toast
Beat eggs thoroughly, add milk, sugar, and salt and beat until well mixed.
Dip each piece of bread into this mixture for a few seconds; then lift into a heavy skillet in which the bacon drippings or butter have been heated, and cook until golden brown on... - 25.5715
Tony Roberts's French Toast
In a medium, shallow bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon, eggs, and milk well.
Dip the slices of bread in the mixture to coat lightly.
In a large skillet, melt the butter and oil over high heat.
Fry the coated bread until golden brown and crispy, turning... - 25.9848
French Toast Muffins
1. Place eggs and vanilla in a medium bowl and beat together. Add cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until well incorporated.
2. Melt butter in a skillet over low heat.
3. Dip the muffin slices into the egg mixture and fry until golden brown.
4. Place on a servi - 28.6805
French Toast Sticks
In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
In large nonstick griddle or skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 2 teaspoons margarine.
Dip bread sticks in egg mixture to coat; transfer to griddle.
Cook sticks on each side until golden,... - 35.1725
Different French Toast
Place all ingredients except the bread in a blender and blend completely.
Pour the mixture into a small baking pan and soak the bread in it until all the liquid is absorbed, turning the bread once.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, to... - 37.5009
Cinnamon French Toast
French toasts make a yummy breakfast especially on a Sunday morning. Most of us love it and make it in our own ways. If you wish to learn a new way to make them, watch this video. The chef has a very interesting way of flavoring the French toast. - 105.327
Banana & Walnut Stuffed French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a cast iron or other ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and then heat over medium heat.
2. Spread mashed banana on top of 4 slices of bread.Sprinkle some chopped walnut on top. Place... - 30.1528
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine Splenda,egg, vanilla
extract and cinnamon.
2) Soak bread one slice at a time until saturated with liquid.
3) Cook on a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium/high heat until lightly browned, approximately 2-3 minutes on... - 34.6936
Simple Hawaiian French Toast
Beat eggs until light; add salt, cinnamon, sugar, and pineapple juice, and beat thoroughly.
Soak bread well in this mixture.
Melt butter in a heavy skillet, lay in bread and brown nicely on both sides.
Serve hot with a hot thin-slice of pineapple (cut... - 28.1507