- » Skillet Cookies
Skillet Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skillet cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skillet cookies recipes.
Prize Skillet Cookies
1) In a heavy fry pan, break the eggs and add sugar.
2) Stir well and then add the dates.
3) Over low heat, stir the mixture for about 8 minutes, till the dates have cooked.
4) Take the pan off the heat. Add vanilla.
5) Allow the mixture to cook for... - 39.7614
Crunchy Skillet Cookies
Make several days ahead or on day:
1. In 10-inch skillet melt butter. Add dates and granulated sugar; blend well. Now, while stirring, add eggs. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, allowing mixture to bubble softly, until it forms a soft ball when a... - 31.5449
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Skillet Balls
Combine chocolate chips, sugar, and eggs in a skillet.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla and walnuts.
Carefully stir in cereal.
Moisten hands in cold water and roll... - 36.9551
Green Onion Skillet Biscuits
Green Onion Skillet Biscuits is yumm. You wouldn€™t want to miss this Green Onion Skillet Biscuits unique Wonderful Western Dinner recipe. Try it, its just lip-smacking delicious! - 26.5893
Italian Honey Cluster Cookies
Stir whole wheat flour and unbleached white flour together in a medium-size bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour in eggs and vanilla and almond extracts, and mix into a stiff dough; or mix in a food processor.
Dough should be stiff enough to roll out on a... - 37.4172
Skillet French Toast
1. In pie plate, with wire whisk, beat eggs, milk, and salt until well blended. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat.
2. Dip 4 bread slices, one at a time, in beaten egg mixture to coat both sides well. Place in skillet... - 26.7356
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix eggs, sugar, milk, salt, and 1 cup flour until well blended. Stir in remaining flour. Wrap dough in plastic wrap; refrigerate 2 hours or until easy to handle.
2. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough,... - 29.4006
These Snowballs are going to give you a sweet and pleasant evening. I love the sugar sprinlkings on top of the Snowballs ! Try them out and tell me how you liked them! - 38.805
Cream together margarine, sugar, and eggs until smooth.
Combine dry ingredients; add to egg mixture.
Last, add raisins if desired.
Batter fwill be stiff and buttery.
Take a teaspodnful, roll it between your palms, and flatten it to the size of a 2 inch... - 35.3317
Beat the egg, egg yolks, sugar, and salt until light.
Stir in the butter, cream, and orange liqueur.
Add the flour, blend until smooth.
Roll out a third of the dough at a time on a lightly floured board to about 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut into 3 x1-inch strips... - 46.7039
Spicy Currant Cookies
This recipe of spicy currant cookies will remind you of the Christmas cookies. It has nutmeg to spice up its taste. These cookies go very well with the coffee and tea. You can even send it to kids as a snack. - 48.416
Beat all ingredients except powdered sugar until smooth.
Pour batter into plastic squeeze bottle with narrow opening.
Heat 8-inch skillet over medium heat until hot; grease lightly.
Working quickly, squeeze batter to form 4 straight, thin lines which... - 33.3234