- » Skillet Baked Ziti
Skillet Baked Ziti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skillet baked ziti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skillet baked ziti recipes.
Baked Beef And Cheese Ziti
Looking for a delicious and easy to bake ziti recipe? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn of a recipe that will yield very yummy ziti that is sure to disappear as soon as it is served! - 108.603
Baked Ziti With Sausage And Peppers
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and cook, turning, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Prick sausage with a fork as it cooks to release juices. Remove sausage from skillet and let cool slightly; cut into 1/2-inch slices. (It's... - 35.2632
Baked Ziti With Sausage
Place all sauce ingredients except sausage in a large pot.
Blanche sausage in oven or skillet.
Cook sauce 3 hrs. on low heat stirring occasionally.
Be careful not to burn.
Remove sausage and slice in 1/8-inch pieces.
Cook ziti noodles... - 43.2851
Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Sausage
1. In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter, and add the flour. Stir and blend with a wire whisk and cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Slowly add the scalded chicken stock and wine and keep whisking. Allow the sauce to simmer for about... - 38.1975
Easy Baked Ziti
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Remove the case of sausage and set aside.
3. In a skillet add in beef and sausage. Sauté for few minutes.
4. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Cook until done; drain the excess fat from the... - 101.654
Baked ziti is absolutely sinful and good enough for company! It is also quite easy to make. Here’s a step-by-step video on how to make this amazing dish. - 132.754
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and cook the ziti at a rapid boil for about 8 minutes until al dente.
Drain well.Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the ground beef and the onion and cook over medium-high heat,... - 47.0355
Baked Ziti With Mozzarella
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In an electric blender or food processor, puree the tomatoes for 10 to 15 seconds.
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5... - 43.1255
Bake Ziti With Red Pepper Bechamel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add pepper. Saute, stirring, 3 minutes, until just tender. Add onion and garlic; saute 2 minutes, until onion is softened.
3. Add... - 35.1327
Broccoli And Ziti Casserole
Heat the olive oil in a skillet; saute the garlic until softened but not brown.
Stir the broccoli into the garlic oil and set it aside.
In a large oblong casserole, layer half the tomato sauce, half the ziti, half the Parmesan cheese, all the broccoli, all... - 38.0265
Ziti And Vegetable Medley
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In 10-inch skillet or wok, stir-fry the carrots in the oil for 1 to 2 minutes, until the carrots are just tender.
3) Stir in the onions, zucchini, mushrooms and broccoli, stir-fry until the vegetables... - 47.4885
Ziti And Eggplant Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on the package, cook ziti and drain it well.
3. In a medium skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© onion and garlic for about 5 minutes until golden.
4. Add ground chuck; stir... - 46.5254
Ziti With Italian Sausage
In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage with celery and onion until sausage is evenly browned, about 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease, and set aside.
In another skillet over medium-low heat, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic powder, salt, and... - 39.421
Ziti Ham And Mushroom Casserole
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch ziti, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil, add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft, add mushrooms, tomatoes and simmer until sauce thickens.
3. Add ham, peas, ricotta... - 47.3473
Tricolour Ziti Casserole
Tricolour Ziti is an American cuisine with a touch of bright colours.It is rich in cheese and carries its aroma..Its a lacto vegetarian baked dish which is a filling main course dish. - 66.0016
Baked Pasta With Shiitake Mushroom Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wash the mushrooms, discarding stems, and slice them.
Shake or spin them dry.
Heat the oil in a medium skillet and fry the mushrooms until they are brown, adding the garlic during the last minute of cooking.
Meanwhile, cook the... - 44.2326
Baked Macaroni With Beef And Cheese
Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain.
Cook and stir beef and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is light brown; drain.
Stir in tomato sauce and salt.
Spread half the macaroni in greased square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches; cover with beef... - 43.6699
Rigati Eggplant Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Trim off the eggplant ends, cut into 1/2-inch slices and pare.
3) In a large skillet, saute the slices in the required oil in batches until soft, then drain on paper towel.
4) In a kettle, cook the... - 43.6221
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Bring 1 cup of broth to a boil in a large nonstick skillet. Add mushrooms, onion, and spinach. Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes.
3. Combine the remaining broth, 1 cup mi.lk, garlic powder, and salt in a medium saucepan, bring to a... - 35.0832
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
This first rate dish holds many delightful surprises for the ones eating it. But first, you've gotta learn how to make this dish from this video. This Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole is not as complicated as you may assume; it is quite easy to make. And... - 112.748