- » Skillet Apple Pie
Skillet Apple Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skillet apple pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skillet apple pie recipes.
These buttered Apple Rings are an addiction! Try out these Apple Rings for dessert tonight to know what I mean! Tell me how you find the dish! - 41.8641
Apple Skillet Cake (pudding)
I bet you this Apple Skillet Cake (Pudding) is just the way your mum used to make it. Follow this amazingly easy recipe for Apple Skillet Cake (Pudding). Serve it to your most loved ones. - 38.1532
Skillet Apple Blueberry Cobbler
Come summer and a variety of juicy berries flood the market. This dish uses a combination of wonderful fresh berries combined with a buttery crust to create a light dessert. Take a look at the instructional video to learn more. - 116.498
Fried Apple Pies
Combine apples and water in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and cook, uncovered, until mixture thickens.
Stir in 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
Roll pastry onto a lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch... - 36.3084
Fried Autumn Apple Pies
What can I say, except that they are the yummy little fried pies that burst with apple goodness, flavored with cinnamon. - 48.0511
Pork And Apple Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
Trim pastry even with rim of pie plate.
In skillet cook ground pork and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in bread crumbs, water, salt, bouillon... - 40.706
Apple Peach Crunch
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the apple pie spice.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Spray a small skillet with no-stick spray.
Add the margarine and heat over medium heat until melted.
Meanwhile, in another small... - 31.8621
Classic Pork And Apple Pie
Thaw the pie crust at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat until slightly crisp 4 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper toweling to drain.
Remove all but 2 tablespoons of the... - 42.0774
Apple Blackberry Pie
Spiced Cider: In saucepan, combine cider, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and lemon rind; heat over medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook apples and brown sugar, stirring occasionally, for 10 to... - 45.8621
Delicious Apple Turnovers
Combine apples and water in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium, and cook, uncovered, 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Slightly mash apples, add 3/4 cup sugar, salt, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and... - 42.4057
Favorite Apple Pie
Put sugar, water, and salt in large skillet; cover and heat until sugar begins to dissolve.
Peel and core apples; cut into eighths.
Drop enough pieces of apple into sugar syrup to cover bottom of skillet; cook gently until just tender, leaving cover on until... - 44.8694
Thrive Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the filling: In a bowl add the apple slices, apple drink mix, water, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and sugar. Let this this sit for about 10 mins.
3. In a small bowl, combine the cornflour... - 127.773
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine fruits and cinnamon, and place this pie filling in a 10-inch oven-proof skillet
3. In a food processor, and blend topping and crumble evenly over pie
4. Now place pie on a... - 40.7662
Lamb And Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter and add the onions. Saute for about 5 minutes till the onions have softened and are lightly colored.
3) Add the curry powder and apple and gently cook... - 47.5634
French Apple Pie
Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs.
Form into a ball.
On lightly floured pastry cloth, with a rolling pin covered with a stockinette, roll out two thirds pastry to form a 12-inch circle.
Use to line a 9-inch pie plate; refrigerate with rest of... - 37.9245
Prepare piecrust mix according to package directions.
On lightly floured surface roll dough 1/8 inch thick; cut into 6-inch circles, using saucer for pattern.
Reroll remaining dough; cut into 6-inch circles.
Combine pie filling and cinnamon; place 1/4 cup on... - 39.2892
Apple Cider Foldovers
In a large skillet, combine cider and honey.
Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve honey.
Add apples, raisins, lemon juice, and rind.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, cinnamon, and cider.
Stir... - 43.4736
Cascade Apple Meringue Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a dry mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat using an electric hand beater until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in egg yolks one at a... - 45.9041
Mincemeat For Pies
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the ground beef, apples, sugar and raisins in a large kettle; mix well.
Stir in a mixture of the cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Simmer, partially... - 39.3469
1) Take a big-size skillet and heat it.
2) Put the cornstarch and brown sugar in the skillet.
3) Add apple juice and apple pie spice along with water. Boil the mixture for few minutes.
4) Add the slices of apple and allow the mixture to simmer for 10... - 44.6489
Family Size Beef Pot Pie
Family size beef pot pie is a vegetable beef pie. Cooked with added broth and wine and spiced for flavor, the family size beef pot pie also has raisins and apples in it. Baked to a brown top, it is great and a complete meal. - 46.685
Oven Baked Apple Pecan Pancake
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine pancake mix, water, eggs, and 1 tablespoon sugar, mix well.
In a 9- or 10-inch ovenproof skillet, saute' apples in melted margarine over medium heat until tender.
If an ovenproof skillet is not available, saute the... - 42.877
Curried Apple Relish
Melt butter in medium skillet.
Stir in sugar and curry powder.
Add apples; toss to coat with curry mixture.
Cook, stirring occasionally, over low heat till apples are heated through, about 5 minutes - 21.1087
Curried Apple Relish
Melt butter in skillet.
Stir in sugar and curry.
Add apples; toss to coat.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, till apples are heated through, about 5 minutes.
Serve with meat or poultry. - 27.66
Grandmother's Mince Pie
Brown beef lightly in skillet, add apple, mincemeat, and blend.
Line piepan with pastry, add filling, cover-with top pastry, and slash well.
Bake in hot oven (425 F.) 30 minutes. - 22.8907
Sauteed Apples With A Crisp Topping
To make the apples:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Peel and quarter the apples. Cut each quarter into three pieces. Heat a skillet and melt the butter. Cook the apples until they are lightly golden and tender. Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon over them.... - 33.5904
Apple Pancake Tier
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until fluffy.
Combine flour, salt and cinnamon; add to egg mixture and mix well.
Brush 3 tablespoons butter on sides and bottom of three 9-in.pie pans (using 1 tablespoon in each pan).
Divide batter evenly between the... - 41.3738
Apple Raisin Crisp
The apple raisin crisp is a fruity crisp made wheat bread crumbs and spiced with cinnamon. A baked dessert this fruity crisp is sweetened with brown sugar and is egg free with a lovely crumb topping. - 39.566
Ham And Apple Filled Puffed Pancake
Salty, sweet & savory, this tender and delicious puffed pancake is easy to make and serve for a quick weeknight dinner or a special weekend brunch. - 119.891
1. Prepare Pastry Dough as directed through chilling, but in Step 1, add 2 tablespoons granulated sugar along with flour.
2. In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add apples, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt; cook,... - 39.5776
Sausage Pie has an Enormous taste. The flour and eggs gives the Sausage Pie Sole taste. - 35.536
Fruit Chicken Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onion in the melted butter until softened. Stir in the apple and curry powder and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Sprinkle over the flour and mix well. Slowly stir in the... - 47.2339
Apple Tart Tatin
1 Combine the sugar, water, and vanilla in a 10 1/2-inch cast iron skillet; dot with the butter. Starting at the edge of the skillet, arrange the apples in concentric circles on the sugar mixture, filling in the center with any remaining apples.
2 Set the... - 26.8069
This week I'm cooking up another Thanksgiving treat that you can add to your menu. These great little apple foldovers are simple to make and packed with sweet, sugary goodness. Rosie and Aunt Martha make foldovers for Thanksgiving every year, and I grew up... - 104.145
Curried Apple Relish
1) In a skillet, melt the butter, then stir in sugar and curry powder.
2) Add the apples and toss until thoroughly coated.
3) Cook over a low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the apples are thoroughly heated.
4) Serve the... - 28.323
Quick Apple Dumplings
In electric skillet combine all ingredients except rolls.
Cook and stir till butter melts and mixture is bubbly.
Arrange rolls atop filling.
Cover; with lid vent open cook at 250Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or till rolls are done.
Spread icing from package over... - 27.5752
Pork And Apples With Stuffing
Have your meatman cut the pork tenderloin into 12 slices and flatten each slice.
Sprinkle meat slices with a little salt and pepper.
In a skillet brown meat well on both sides in hot cooking oil.
Divide the pork tenderloin slices between two 12 x 7 1/2 x 2... - 42.6285
Dutch Apple Cake
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Generously butter a 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
(If you don't have such a skillet, use a 10-inch-wide, 2-inch-deep flan pan lined with buttered parchment paper, but an iron skillet is much better.) Core and peel apples; drop them... - 43.4957
Golden Delicious Phyllo Apple Tart
1. Adjust the rack to divide the oven in half; preheat the oven to 350°F. Grate the rind from the lemon; set aside. Cut lemon in half and squeeze enough juice to measure 2 tablespoons.
2. Combine the lemon juice, apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar,... - 34.3999
Sour Cream Apple Raisin Tart
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Place prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and... - 43.6905