- » Skillet Apple Pie
Skillet Apple Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skillet apple pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skillet apple pie recipes.
Apple Skillet Cake (pudding)
I bet you this Apple Skillet Cake (Pudding) is just the way your mum used to make it. Follow this amazingly easy recipe for Apple Skillet Cake (Pudding). Serve it to your most loved ones. - 39.2694
These buttered Apple Rings are an addiction! Try out these Apple Rings for dessert tonight to know what I mean! Tell me how you find the dish! - 44.0803
Skillet Apple Blueberry Cobbler
Come summer and a variety of juicy berries flood the market. This dish uses a combination of wonderful fresh berries combined with a buttery crust to create a light dessert. Take a look at the instructional video to learn more. - 114.879
Fried Apple Pies
Combine apples and water in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and cook, uncovered, until mixture thickens.
Stir in 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
Roll pastry onto a lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch... - 38.7156
Fried Autumn Apple Pies
What can I say, except that they are the yummy little fried pies that burst with apple goodness, flavored with cinnamon. - 48.093
Pork And Apple Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
Trim pastry even with rim of pie plate.
In skillet cook ground pork and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in bread crumbs, water, salt, bouillon... - 42.0265
Apple Blackberry Pie
Spiced Cider: In saucepan, combine cider, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and lemon rind; heat over medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook apples and brown sugar, stirring occasionally, for 10 to... - 45.9774
Favorite Apple Pie
Put sugar, water, and salt in large skillet; cover and heat until sugar begins to dissolve.
Peel and core apples; cut into eighths.
Drop enough pieces of apple into sugar syrup to cover bottom of skillet; cook gently until just tender, leaving cover on until... - 45.4726
Apple Peach Crunch
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the apple pie spice.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Spray a small skillet with no-stick spray.
Add the margarine and heat over medium heat until melted.
Meanwhile, in another small... - 33.644
Classic Pork And Apple Pie
Thaw the pie crust at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat until slightly crisp 4 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper toweling to drain.
Remove all but 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.6393
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine fruits and cinnamon, and place this pie filling in a 10-inch oven-proof skillet
3. In a food processor, and blend topping and crumble evenly over pie
4. Now place pie on a... - 42.4468
Delicious Apple Turnovers
Combine apples and water in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium, and cook, uncovered, 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Slightly mash apples, add 3/4 cup sugar, salt, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and... - 42.6632
Apple Cider Foldovers
In a large skillet, combine cider and honey.
Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve honey.
Add apples, raisins, lemon juice, and rind.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, cinnamon, and cider.
Stir... - 44.9006
Thrive Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the filling: In a bowl add the apple slices, apple drink mix, water, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and sugar. Let this this sit for about 10 mins.
3. In a small bowl, combine the cornflour... - 124.525
Lamb And Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter and add the onions. Saute for about 5 minutes till the onions have softened and are lightly colored.
3) Add the curry powder and apple and gently cook... - 47.4807
Prepare piecrust mix according to package directions.
On lightly floured surface roll dough 1/8 inch thick; cut into 6-inch circles, using saucer for pattern.
Reroll remaining dough; cut into 6-inch circles.
Combine pie filling and cinnamon; place 1/4 cup on... - 41.705
French Apple Pie
Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs.
Form into a ball.
On lightly floured pastry cloth, with a rolling pin covered with a stockinette, roll out two thirds pastry to form a 12-inch circle.
Use to line a 9-inch pie plate; refrigerate with rest of... - 39.3322
Cascade Apple Meringue Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a dry mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat using an electric hand beater until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in egg yolks one at a... - 48.0801
Curried Apple Relish
Melt butter in medium skillet.
Stir in sugar and curry powder.
Add apples; toss to coat with curry mixture.
Cook, stirring occasionally, over low heat till apples are heated through, about 5 minutes - 23.0285
Curried Apple Relish
Melt butter in skillet.
Stir in sugar and curry.
Add apples; toss to coat.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, till apples are heated through, about 5 minutes.
Serve with meat or poultry. - 28.8371
Family Size Beef Pot Pie
Family size beef pot pie is a vegetable beef pie. Cooked with added broth and wine and spiced for flavor, the family size beef pot pie also has raisins and apples in it. Baked to a brown top, it is great and a complete meal. - 47.9806
Oven Baked Apple Pecan Pancake
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine pancake mix, water, eggs, and 1 tablespoon sugar, mix well.
In a 9- or 10-inch ovenproof skillet, saute' apples in melted margarine over medium heat until tender.
If an ovenproof skillet is not available, saute the... - 44.8629
1) Take a big-size skillet and heat it.
2) Put the cornstarch and brown sugar in the skillet.
3) Add apple juice and apple pie spice along with water. Boil the mixture for few minutes.
4) Add the slices of apple and allow the mixture to simmer for 10... - 46.9923
Burger And Bacon Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Prepare the pie crust as per the package directions. Then on a lightly floured surface, roll out half the pastry and line an 8-inch pie plate. Keep aside.
3) In a skillet, saute the bacon in the... - 43.3555
Curried Apple Relish
1) In a skillet, melt the butter, then stir in sugar and curry powder.
2) Add the apples and toss until thoroughly coated.
3) Cook over a low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the apples are thoroughly heated.
4) Serve the... - 30.0599
Apple Pancake Tier
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until fluffy.
Combine flour, salt and cinnamon; add to egg mixture and mix well.
Brush 3 tablespoons butter on sides and bottom of three 9-in.pie pans (using 1 tablespoon in each pan).
Divide batter evenly between the... - 43.5674
Apple Raisin Crisp
The apple raisin crisp is a fruity crisp made wheat bread crumbs and spiced with cinnamon. A baked dessert this fruity crisp is sweetened with brown sugar and is egg free with a lovely crumb topping. - 40.7449
Ham And Apple Filled Puffed Pancake
Salty, sweet & savory, this tender and delicious puffed pancake is easy to make and serve for a quick weeknight dinner or a special weekend brunch. - 110.076
Sausage Pie has an Enormous taste. The flour and eggs gives the Sausage Pie Sole taste. - 38.0261
Grandmother's Mince Pie
Brown beef lightly in skillet, add apple, mincemeat, and blend.
Line piepan with pastry, add filling, cover-with top pastry, and slash well.
Bake in hot oven (425 F.) 30 minutes. - 24.3955
Fruit Chicken Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onion in the melted butter until softened. Stir in the apple and curry powder and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Sprinkle over the flour and mix well. Slowly stir in the... - 47.7712
Apple Tart Tatin
1 Combine the sugar, water, and vanilla in a 10 1/2-inch cast iron skillet; dot with the butter. Starting at the edge of the skillet, arrange the apples in concentric circles on the sugar mixture, filling in the center with any remaining apples.
2 Set the... - 27.7101
This week I'm cooking up another Thanksgiving treat that you can add to your menu. These great little apple foldovers are simple to make and packed with sweet, sugary goodness. Rosie and Aunt Martha make foldovers for Thanksgiving every year, and I grew up... - 116.072
Sour Cream Apple Raisin Tart
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Place prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and... - 44.8863
Quick Apple Dumplings
In electric skillet combine all ingredients except rolls.
Cook and stir till butter melts and mixture is bubbly.
Arrange rolls atop filling.
Cover; with lid vent open cook at 250Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or till rolls are done.
Spread icing from package over... - 30.0584
Sauteed Apples With A Crisp Topping
To make the apples:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Peel and quarter the apples. Cut each quarter into three pieces. Heat a skillet and melt the butter. Cook the apples until they are lightly golden and tender. Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon over them.... - 35.22
Pork And Apples With Stuffing
Have your meatman cut the pork tenderloin into 12 slices and flatten each slice.
Sprinkle meat slices with a little salt and pepper.
In a skillet brown meat well on both sides in hot cooking oil.
Divide the pork tenderloin slices between two 12 x 7 1/2 x 2... - 44.6763
Dutch Apple Cake
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Generously butter a 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
(If you don't have such a skillet, use a 10-inch-wide, 2-inch-deep flan pan lined with buttered parchment paper, but an iron skillet is much better.) Core and peel apples; drop them... - 45.6954
Golden Delicious Phyllo Apple Tart
1. Adjust the rack to divide the oven in half; preheat the oven to 350°F. Grate the rind from the lemon; set aside. Cut lemon in half and squeeze enough juice to measure 2 tablespoons.
2. Combine the lemon juice, apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar,... - 36.8239
1. Prepare Pastry Dough as directed through chilling, but in Step 1, add 2 tablespoons granulated sugar along with flour.
2. In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add apples, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt; cook,... - 39.7795
Apple Cranberry Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 10-inch ovenproof skillet or 10-inch deep dish pie pan with shortening.
3) In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter.
4) In skillet, spread the mixture.
5) Arrange apple slices and cranberries over... - 47.5497
Apple Popover Pancake
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Pour oil into Stoneware 9-inch Pie Plate.
Using Pastry Brush, coat surface with oil.
Combine eggs, milk and melted butter in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Mix with 10-inch Whisk.
Add flour and whisk until smooth.
Pour batter into Pie... - 45.6984
Apple French Toast
1 Beat eggs slightly in deep pie dish with fork or wire whip; add milk, sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until well blended and fluffy.
2 Dip bread, a slice at a time, into milk mixture, turning to coat both sides; set dipped slices on plate.
3 Spray large... - 33.3239
Pork And Apples With Stuffing
Advance preparation: Pound tenderloin slices; trim off fat.
In large skillet cook trimmings till 2 tablespoons drippings accumulate; discard trimmings.
In skillet brown the meat well on both sides.
Sprinkle meat with a little salt and pepper.
Divide meat... - 44.676
Apple Meringue Cake
Cream butter; add 3 tablespoons sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks and mix well.
Add flour, almonds, and grated rind; mix just until flour is evenly distributed.
Press on bottom of 9-inch pie pan and brush with 1 slightly beaten... - 45.1643
Pork And Apples With Stuffing
Pork And Apples With Stuffing is sure to add a royal touch to your party menu. The Pork And Apples With Stuffing is rich with the flavors of beef bouillon, seasonings and pork. It is quite easy to make too. Check out the recipe of Pork And Apples With... - 45.7864
Apple Lamb Casserole
Coat lamb with flour.
Brown in shortening in large skillet.
Stir in water, bay leaf, salt, parsley flakes, thyme, curry powder, pepper and onion.
Cover and simmer 1 hour until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove onion and bay leaf.
Stir in apples... - 43.7559
Roast Duck With Curried Apple Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before roasting.
2) Wash duck under cold running water and dry gently.
3) Season inside and outside of duck with salt.
4) In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté apples, onion, raisins and honey in it... - 45.4848
Veal Scallops With Saffron Apples
1) Preheat oven moderately to 200 degrees.
2) Squeeze out a lemon and reserve 2 teaspoons juice.
3) Cut apples in halves, core and cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges.
4) Skin and mince shallots to measure 1/4 cup.
5) Peel and chop garlic.... - 47.4629
Mincemeat For Pies
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the ground beef, apples, sugar and raisins in a large kettle; mix well.
Stir in a mixture of the cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Simmer, partially... - 40.8635
Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits
Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits is one of my favorite recipe that is ready in no time. Try out our Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits recipe. I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! These Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits delliver... - 39.1035
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a bowl, beat the egg with the water to make the glaze.
3. Scrub the potatoes.
4. In a pot containing water to cover the potatoes, cook them. Peel and slice them
5. With a grater or using the shredding... - 48.5067
Spirited Fruit Pie
Combine raisins and brandy; cover and let stand at room temperature 8 hours.
Drain raisins, discarding brandy.
Roll 1 pie crust into a 12-inch circle on a floured surface; fit pastry into a 9 1/2-inch deep-dish pieplate.
Combine apple and pear; add lemon... - 40.3277
Quick Fruit Crisp
In a medium skillet, heat pie filling and lemon juice over medium heat for 5 minutes or until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place cereal in a resealable plastic bag; crush slightly with a rolling pin.
In a small skillet, melt butter.
Stir in... - 33.4729
In saucepan combine apples and 3 cups water.
Cover; simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
Combine apples, sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
Stir in cheese.
Mix flour and salt; cut in lard till mixture resembles size of small peas.
Sprinkle... - 42.6224
1. In 10-inch heavy skillet with heat- resistant handle, place sugar and cook over medium heat until it melts and becomes a light-brown syrup.
2. Remove from heat and add butter stirring until melted.
3. Pare quarter and core apples and arrange in a... - 41.7163
1. Skin the liver.
2. Coarsely mince liver, bacon and onion in a food processor.
3. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough into ¼ inch thickness and use round 6 inch pastry cutters or saucers to cut out the pastry bases.
4.... - 45.8981
Chicken And Sausage Potpie
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized skillet, place the sausages and saute on a medium flame ofr 5 minutes or till they are evenly brown in colour.
3. Remove and keep aside to cool.
4. Once cooled, cut into ½ inch slices... - 45.4309
1 With a sharp knife, cut the fillet from the saddle and remove the sinews.
Chop the bones and place them with the trimmings and fillet in a deep dish.
Add all the ingredients for the marinade and leave overnight.
2 The following day, remove the trimmings,... - 43.8525
Peaches With Crispy Topping
Combine yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice in a small bowl, stirring well.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Coat a small skillet with cooking spray; add margarine, and place over medium hear until margarine melts.
Combine cereal nuggets, brown sugar, and... - 29.9317
Easy Chicken Curry
1) Season the chicken well with salt and pepper.
2) In a 12"skillet, brown the chicken in the heated oil.
3) Remove the chicken and keep aside.
4) In the skillet, cook the curry and onion until the onion is softened.
5) Cut and add the apple pie... - 40.5692
Breakfast French Toast
Place egg whites in a medium pie plate.
Place two slices of bread into pie plate and let soak 5 to 10 seconds; turn bread over and let soak another 5 to 10 seconds.
Remove from plate and set aside.
Repeat with remaining slices of bread.
Coat a nonstick... - 35.3452
Buttercup Squash Andrew
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Cut all the squash in half crosswise and scrape out all the seeds and membrane.
A melon bailer works best for this, but you can also use a spoon.
Cut the meat from one squash into 1-inch cubes.
Cut a thin... - 45.5486
Line a 9-in.pie plate with the pie pastry; trim and flute the edges.
In a small skillet, saute the green onions in butter until tender.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, heavy whipping cream and apple juice.
Stir in the bacon, salt, pepper and green... - 40.5779
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together pie filling, vinegar, soy sauce, bouillon granules, and 2 tablespoons water.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.)... - 45.8268
Jamaican Pork And Sweet Potato Stir Fry
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Stir half of the green onions into cooked rice.
Meanwhile, peel sweet potato.
Cut into quarters lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise.
Place in a microwave-safe pie plate or shallow dish.
Cover with vented... - 41.1088
Pumpkin Alfredo Over Linguini By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
Wanna celebrate the season of pumpkins in a unique way - this recipe is all about that. This authentic Italian cuisine is creamy, wholesome and most delectable. Learn the tricks from Rosalie Harpole, behind this fabulous dish and serve a special dinner to... - 116.71
Burnt Sugar Sauce
1. In a heavy skillet caramelize 1/4 cup sugar until light golden brown. Do not let it burn.
2. In a bowl mix cornstarch, 1/2 c sugar and salt.
3. Stir in hot water and mix until smooth.
4. Cook over low heat until thick.
5. Add hot caramelized sugar.... - 39.589
Random: Cooking Breakfast With Marriage Advice
Starting off your day right can do wonders to you. And what better way to do so than start with a super-healthy, super-indulgent breakfast. This video presents a slew of breakfast options that you can opt for. Easy, healthy, and quick, these breakfast treats... - 104.345
Venison With Bourbon And Chutney Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Rub all sides of the venison in oil.
Roll in black pepper.
In a large skillet brown the venison.
Place the skillet in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the loin is medium rare.
Remove it from the oven and set it aside to rest... - 42.0754
1. Place the tofu on a pie plate. Weight a second plate with a heavy can or two and place on top of the tofu. Press for at least 15 minutes. Drain the excess water.
2. Place the drained tofu on its side and cut into three equal squares, then in half into... - 30.0839
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 101.868
Tasty Macaroni And Cheese
Macaroni and cheese can be a delectable fair if prepared to perfection. And you can surely perfect the art of cooking it with Beryl Stokes. This cajun speciality is a different version of making this dish. - 106.282