- » Skillet
Skillet is a shallow pan with a long handle used for frying, searing, browning, sautéing or other types of cooking. Commonly, it is more popularly known as the frying pan. This is one of the most essential and ... More »
Deep-dish Skillet Pizza
Made in a cast-iron skillet, this hearty deep-dish pizza is a treat for any pizza lover! Filled with sausage, mushrooms, pepperoni and plenty of cheese, the secret to the amazing crust is a cast-iron skillet. Vickie shares her secret to using cast iron, and... - 145.229
Zucchini Vegan Sausage Skillet
Vegan Sausage is a good meat substitute. It gives a good flavor to the dish and you can serve it with brown rice. All you vegetarians will really love this dish. So do try it out. - 141.902
Turkey Zucchini Skillet
If you are having a hard time to figure out, how to serve good food on the dinner table in minimum time, then this video is a must watch. Chef Dani Spies teaches you the tips to cook delicious as well as nutritious food within couple of minutes. The turkey... - 140.024
Healthy Sweet Potato Hash And Scramble Egg Skillet
Breakfast will become a favorite meal with this hash and scrambled egg skillet. The traditional version consists of white potatoes, whole eggs, bacon and butter. Chef Binks recreates his favorite, “jafafa” as he likes to call it, with a few simple... - 132.525
Hello again Midwest! Join Honeysuckle Catering for a hearty breakfast (side dish) of champions - home fried skillet potatoes. - 124.146
How To Make Your Own Frozen Skillet Meals
Lazy and sleepy? Don't feel like cooking? These expressions can be overcome through frozen pasta meal. Watch this video to know how you can keep these prepared at home instead of buying a frozen meal from the market. This handy recipe is filled with the... - 120.223
Skillet Apple Blueberry Cobbler
Come summer and a variety of juicy berries flood the market. This dish uses a combination of wonderful fresh berries combined with a buttery crust to create a light dessert. Take a look at the instructional video to learn more. - 116.498
Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet
A healthy spin on the southern favorite! This is one of those basic, unadorned, cowboy-friendly staples. This is a heart-healthy, hearty recipe that's got half the calories at the ones served at the diner but taste just as great! Whipped up in a single... - 116.347
Spicy Turkey Cooked Over Skillet Supper
1. Spray non stick oil over the skillet.
2. Brown the meat, garlic and shallot over medium heat, drain if necessary.
3. Add chili beans, rice, salsa and seasonings.
4. Mix well and bring to boil.
5. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Top... - 115.218
Bacon Egg And Hashbrown Skillet
Crispy bacon, savoury hash browns, eggs, tomatoes, and cheese combine in a skillet to make the perfect meal for a busy weekday Wednesday. - 113.777
Cast Iron Skillet Cornbread (fluffy, Moist Version)
We love cornbread and this delicious simple version is a sure-fire hit. It’s a great idea to serve it with a thick meat or chicken gravy or even a vegetarian chili. Make it in a cast iron skillet and watch it fly off the plate. - 113.32
Healthy Sausage Breakfast Skillet
Start the day off with this hearty breakfast dish made from leftovers. Turkey sausage, onion, tomatoes with green chilies, chili powder and brown rice make up this healthy all-in-one skillet breakfast that provides you with lean proteins, slow releasing... - 112.695
Gluten-free Skillet Hungarian Beef Goulash
Another dish for your gluten-free diet. We suggest you combine this with a great steamed rice main dish or veggies for a complete meal. Take a look at the video where viewers will learn the quickest and simplest way of making this classic dish. - 112.286
Diabetics- Friendly Thai Beef Skillet
For diabetics, controlling their day to day food for blood sugar control is important. This dish has the right balance of meat and veggies and it is great for a diabetic. Take a look at the video to learn how to cook for a diabetic. - 111.013
How To Make An One-skillet Meal?
1.Heat a skillet and add a pound of ground beef and the chopped onions. Brown this over medium heat and be sure too drain away any excess grease.
2.Empty the packet of taco seasoning in it.
3.Pour in the water and give it all a stir.
4.Add the... - 110.609
Chicken in White Wine with Onion and Mushrooms. Once you master this basic technique, you can modify it in dozens of different ways and do anything you like with it. Very simple and perfect for a weeknight. As long as you've got a chicken in the fridge you're... - 109.812
Harvest Pasta Skillet
1. Slice onion, mushrooms.
2. In Classic Batter Bowl mix pumpkin paste, vegetable broth, wine and water, whisk well.
3. Coarsely chop pistachios using Food Chopper.
3. Heat oil in a skillet put mushrooms and onion; cook until onion... - 108.813
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Skillet Macaroni And Cheese
Haven't you tried many baked macaroni dishes. Look at this amazing video that presents a macaroni and cheese dish is made in a skillet. The recipe uses most of the ingredients that are fat free making it a must try for those watch their waistline. Check out... - 108.184
Skillet Grilled Cheese
Have you ever grilled a sandwich on a skillet - if not, then watch this video to learn the easy technique. You don’t always need to flame up your grill oven for grilling a simple cheese sandwich. It is so simple that even a beginner can try this out. - 107.949
Salmon In The Skillet
If salmon is always your favorite pick of the day, then here is something really interesting for you to try with. This recipe video shows, one of the simplest and easiest salmon recipes on earth. The pan-seared salmon steak goes well for any meal - be it... - 107.836
Jerk Chicken Skillet Shepherd's Pie
1. Stir the chicken together with jerk seasoning and olive oil and set aside.
2. In a pot pour in water and salt add in the sweet potatoes and plantains. Set it on high and bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
3.... - 107.045
Chili’s Skillet Queso
Chilis skillet queso is so easy to make. You can make this copy cat recipe for Chilis Skillet Queso. You can make this recipe with a can of chili and Velveeta cheese. This makes the perfect dip for any occasion. - 106.15
Vegetable Rotini Skillet Dinner
Had a hectic day at work and now need to prepare dinner? How about something super easy to put together and is delicious too. Here the chef has presented easy step by step instructions to make great rotini skillet dinner with vegetables and Italian seasoning.... - 104.652
Lemon Chicken Skillet
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Place a fry pan on medium high heat, and pour oil in it. Swirl and coat bottom of pan with oil.
3. Drop chicken in hot oil. Cook for about 10 minutes or until golden brown, turning... - 103.022
Zesty Ravioli Skillet
This zesty ravioli skillet recipe is perfect for those hectic weeknights when you have little or no time to cook. The chef here provides easy instructions to make ravioli with white alfredo pasta sauce with milk and bacon. A must try recipe which is not only... - 102.731
Mexican Style Skillet Cornbread
Looking for a fantastic side to accompany your barbecue fare? Then blindly opt for the classic cornbread recipe. This cast-iron skillet recipe is fairly easy to make. Stream the video recipe to make this deliciously moist and tender side dish a la the Betty... - 102.301
Italian Sausage And Green Pepper Skillet Meal For Dinner
For a quick weeknight dinner, try making this dish. In this video, Betty presents a step-by-step instruction on how to make this one skillet dish. It's so full of flavor that your family will fall in love with it. Stream the video recipe for further... - 102.043
Hearty Chicken Breasts With Wild Rice Skillet
If you are looking for a dish that comes added with a feel good factor, this is it. Betty demonstrates how to make this lip-smacking chicken and wild rice skillet. It is so unbelievable quick and simple that you will look for excuses to whomp up this elegant... - 101.484
Quick And Easy Cornbread Skillet For Dinner
Whether you need a great accompaniment to go with your chilies and stews or just savory snack for picnic or potluck, this cornbread skillet dish will surely wow the crowd. Betty whomps up this ultimate crowd-pleasing delight that can be prepared in less than... - 101.259
Skillet Cooked Rice Pilaf With Chicken
If you are looking for a simple pilaf recipe, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect pilaf with juicy and tender chicken, and all this is less than an hour. Not only is this dish tasty, it is easy to cook and does not... - 100.744
Easy Skillet Chicken Casserole With Rice
This one pot meal idea is one of the easiest chicken casserole recipes to make because all of cooking happens on the stove top instead of in the oven. Chipotle peppers and chili powder add irresistible flavor to this Spanish Chicken and Rice Skillet Casserole... - 100.086
Sumptuous Skillet Fudge
Nothing can be more appeasing to the taste buds than good, creamy freshly made fudge. In this video, Betty recreates her favorite skillet fudge recipe. Rich and chocolaty, this fudge tastes divine and is easy to make, too! Stream the video-recipe for a quick... - 99.3592
Quick And Easy Cheddar-jalapeno Skillet Cornbread
Whether you are looking for a great accompaniment for spicy stews, chowder and chillies or just add a fiery kick to your salads, cornbread is what you need. Betty shows how to put together this tasty one-skillet cornbread recipe that is ready in less than an... - 99.1542
Homemade Skillet Turkey Terazzini
Looking for a simple recipe that tastes really good? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn how to make a classic dish in an easy and hasslefree way. The next time you have guests over, give them a taste of your homemade turkey terazzini... - 97.5198
Cowboy Beef Skillet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl sprinkle all of the veggies with salt and pepper, toss with a tablespoon of olive oil. Set aside.
3. Season the meat with salt and pepper and rub it down with a tablespoon of olive... - 97.3836
Quick And Easy Chili Mac 'n Cheese Skillet Casserole
When it's dark and cold outside, something as heart and satisfying as chili mac and cheese casserole will appease your gut and will warm you up. This one-skillet recipe makes for a great last minute meal addition. Betty shares a super easy super tasty... - 96.0259
Outdoor Cast Iron Skillet Dish
Outdoor cooking from ingredients resourced from the surrounding areas can be real fun. Check out Joanie showing how to cook a special dish from ingredients including ground chuck and eggs brought from the nearby Taylor Sausage and Estate, Jefferson as well as... - 94.5818
Ez Bake Skillet Brownies
1. Preheat Dutch oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. In a bowl, stir and mix the egg and softened butter.
2. In a large bowl, mix the brownie mix with the butter and egg mix.
3. Spoon batter into a greased skillet and bake at 350degrees... - 92.5048
Chef's Table - Nutella Skillet Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Melt chocolate over a double boiler, remove from heat, whisk in yolks, and coffee and let side aside until cool.
3. Whip whites with sugar until meringue.
4. Use half of meringue to lighten the chocolate... - 90.945
Blackened Prime Rib In A Caste Iron Skillet
If you made a standing rib roast or bone in prime rib and have leftovers, this is what you should make out of it to serve a couple of days later as a quick and simple brunch. Watch the video to see how Dave uses rib roast and sears the portions in a skillet.... - 90.1926
Sausage And Potato Skillet For Breakfast
Give your bangers a yummy makeover with the addition of potatoes. This classic skillet dish is a family-favorite and is a cinch to make that can be prepared in less than 45 minutes. Bob Evans presents his simply delicious version of this breakfast favorite... - 89.8426
Country Breakfast In Skillet
Are you looking for a wholesome breakfast meal, which can even be substituted for a heavy brunch? This country breakfast preparation has everything including bacon, beef, mushroom, vegetables, cheese and finally egg. Don’t you think it is going to be... - 89.5728
Skillet Cooked Spaghetti Squash
Confused about how to cook spaghetti squash? You are not alone. This is one tricky vegetable...but it is very yummy so you must know how to cook it nicely. Watch this video and know how to cook the perfect spaghetti squash. Once cooked, the dish will go well... - 89.426
Skillet Cooked Cheese Omelet
We all know how tricky it is to cook the perfect cheese omelet. It takes practice and hard work and re-dos. But what if there was an equipment and a video that would promise to make the task much easier? Sounds too good to be true? Well, it isn't! Watch this... - 88.5926
Simple Skillet Chicken With Parmigiana And Pan Fried Polenta
On hard-pressed days, one skillet dishes are the way to go. And this hearty chicken dish is likely to win all hearts. Although preparing this dish might warrant some extensive efforts, but at the end of the day the effort is well worth it. Just grab your... - 84.1965
Skillet Lasagne With Beef And Tomatoes
Lasagne is common these days for lunch or dinner, however they can get interesting with variations in making. Check out Chef John showing how to make skillet lasagne using beef, vegetables and seasonings along with the lasagne. Juicy lasagne with grated... - 77.1342
One Skillet Sausage And Potato Dinner
When your grill is fired up for a barbecue party, make this quick and easy one-skillet meal using leftovers, for dinner. Crumble the sausages, throw in the potatoes, beans and cheese all in one pan and you have yourself one delicious hearty country style... - 75.3377
Easy Breakfast Skillet
Today, Nikko has an easy breakfast skillet dish with sausages, potatoes and egg. He is preparing the dish with ingredients that are readily available in everyone's kitchen. For a hectic day, this recipe is highly recommended for its hot and satisfying. All... - 71.3402
Skillet Meat And Veggies Dinner
Skillet Meat and Veggies Dinner is an all in one meal. There is meat, starch and vegetables in this meal. That makes it a good option when you don't want to cook an elaborate meal. A little detail about the quantity of ingredients would have made this video... - 63.4653
Chicken Skillet Sandwich
Want to try a delicious Chicken Skillet Sandwich recipe for breakfast? This video is stepwise guide to prepare this delicious sandwich at home. The blend of flavors in the dish is impeccable and makes this dish an absolute treat. - 60.3963
Skillet Date Pudding
Here is a Skillet Date Pudding recipe that will leave anyone begging for more! A great choice for a dessert. The combination of the dates, vanilla and brown sugar results in a delicious flavor. Make sure you make this in large quantity!! - 51.7665
Skillet Supper Italiano
Skillet Supper Italiano is a simple and one dish complete meal. It is not only simple to cook but is very good to taste. The saucy beef cooked with seasoning and sauce is just too good and filling. You must try this Skillet supper Italiano. - 50.0576
1) In a small bowl, place the bell pepper and season with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
2) In a medium bowl, place the eggplant cubes and toss by adding remaining 2 teaspoons salt.
3) Place the vegetables aside for about an hour.
4) Rinse the bell... - 48.8009
Mediterranean Black Bean & Rice Skillet
Mediterranean black beans and rice skillet is a meaty rice preparation made with vegetables. Skillet cooked with onion and garlic to taste, the black beans and rice is cooked in wine with the fruitiness of prunes and added veggies. Spiced with cayenne, the... - 48.3557
1) Preheat the broiler to High.
2) Combine the tomatoes and marjoram together and season with pepper.
3) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt together in it for making the dough.
4) Cut in the butter and rub the mixture until the... - 48.354
Swedish Meatballs In Skillet
4 Grams Fat/Serving
Cook onion in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine till tender.
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg and cream.
Stir in onion, crumbs, parsley, salt, nutmeg, ginger, and pepper.
Add beef and mix well.
Shape mixture into 1-inch... - 47.8423
Skillet Beef Knockwurst With Sauerkraut
1. In a small bowl, blend barbecue sauce, duck sauce, mustard, and relish; keep aside.
2. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine.
3. Add knockwurst and cook for 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat until lightly browned; turn... - 47.7258
Lamb 'n Rice Skillet
1. In a skillet pour the shortening and brown the lamb pieces in it.
2. Pour away the fat from the skillet.
3. Combine garlic, thyme, broth and onion with the lamb.
4. Add the peas and rice.
5. Cook further so that the rice and lamb pieces get tender,... - 47.4675
1) For the sauce, take a large frying pan; heat olive oil or vegetable oil in it and sauté onions and chili powder until onions are soft.
2) Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients, tying garlic onto a wooden pick to allow easy removal.
3) Allow the... - 47.3987
Ham Squash Skillet
1.Crimp the ends of squash and remove the seeds.
2.Make 5 rings by cutting diagonally and further divide each ring into two.
3.Make a mixture of ham, egg, bread crumbs, onion and mustard and shape them as 5 patties.
4.Heat shortening in... - 47.3915
Shepherd's Pie Skillet
In a large skillet cook turkey till brown.
Drain off fat, if necessary.
Stir undrained tomatoes with green chili peppers, tomato paste, onion, chili powder, and garlic powder into skillet.
Break up frozen green beans while still in the package.
Stir beans... - 47.3077
Skillet Chicken Medley
1) Take a bowl and combine milk, nutmeg, garlic and black pepper in it.
2) Add chicken to the mixture and toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
3) Take a small bowl and place mozzarella cheese in it. Pour vinegar over it and set aside.
4) Take a cup and... - 47.2339
Skillet Beef N Noodles
1. Take a large (3-quart) saucepan and add measured water to it according to package directions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Reduce heat and simmer noodles, stirring once or twice to prevent... - 47.0029
Meatball Sauerkraut Skillet
1. In a medium bowl, mix together beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, 3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper until well combined.
2. Shape mixture into 12 equal sized meatballs.
3. In a large skillet, melt shortening and brown meatballs in it.
4.... - 46.8058
Skillet Barley And Beef
1. To make slicing easier, partially freeze the beef for about 1 hour.
2. Cut it lengthwise into 2-inch strips and then make paper-thin slice across the grain.
3. In a saucepan, combine the barley, water, and bay leaf.
4. Bring it to... - 46.6785
Meatball Noodle Skillet
To make meatballs, mix together egg, beef, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, lemon rind, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and the nutmeg.
Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Heat oil and butter in 10-inch skillet.
Add meatballs and cook over medium heat until... - 46.6245
Meat Ball Garden Skillet
To prepare Meat Balls: Cook onion in 1 tablespoon butter till it's tender but not brown.
(Use same large skillet you'll need later; save washing two skillets.) Combine ground beef and ground veal with next 5 ingredients.
(This mixture should... - 46.2395
Baby Marrow In Skillet
Here is a highly appreciated Baby Marrow in Skillet recipe. Taught to me my beloved mother, this was a regularly prepared side dish. Lightly flavored with pepper and basil, this is a good recipe to try out. - 46.0596
Taco Skillet Casserole
This taco skillet casserole is a beef and tortilla casserole prepared with cheese, tomato sauce and chili powder. Cooked woith a heaping of mexican flavors to it, this taco skillet casserole can be made for parties or family dinner special. Mind the heat... - 46.0218
Skillet Pork Orientate
1) From each chop, trim the fat and bone and slice the meat thin.
2) In pan, add some of the fat trimmings and stir in the curry powder and chicken broth.
3) Add the meat and brown well, then push aside.
4) Mix in the potatoes and... - 45.9444
Italian Skillet Meat Loaves
Combine egg, bread crumbs, milk, instant minced onion, parsley flakes, garlic salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Divide mixture in half.
Shape each portion into a little meat loaf around a stick of cheese.
In a small skillet brown the loaves on all... - 45.9273
Skillet Supper Italiano
1) Take a large aluminum skillet and melt butter in it.
2) Add the mushrooms and onions to it and cook until they turn soft.
3) Add the meat and cook until it turns brown.
4) Add the Marinara sauce along with salt and pepper.
5) Take a bowl and... - 45.8541
Skillet Pepper Steak And Rice
Prepare rice according to package directions and set aside.
Whisk together beef broth, half of cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and if desired the garlic-chili sauce and set aside.
Combine remaining cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Dredge steak slices in... - 45.8358
Skillet Chicken And Potatoes
1) Heat the oil in a 10-inch non-stick skillet.
2) To the skillet, add the chicken and potatoes and cook over high heat, constantly stirring, till the chicken is light brown in color (about 2 minutes of cooking).
3) Put the chicken and potatoes on a... - 45.8221
Pork Chop Vegetable Skillet
Spray a large skillet with nonstick coating.
Brown chops on both sides in the skillet for 15 minutes.
Remove chops, then drain off fat.
Place potatoes in skillet and top with meat.
Combine tomatoes, onion, celery, parsley, bouillon granules, and sage, then... - 45.7946
Skillet Ground Chicken And Eggplant
1. Heat a 10-inch frying pan over medium high temperature.
2. Place the chicken pieces, onion and green pepper.
3. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes, until chicken is brown and onion is clear.
4. Add basil, oregano, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the... - 45.7809
Skillet Corn Bread
Skillet corn bread is a classic most of us have grown up eating it. This is a recipe which probably moms and grand moms. Try this recipe and judge if you too can create the same magic as they did. Enjoy the skillet corn bread. - 45.7027
In a large skillet cook almonds over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until light brown, stirring occasionally.
Remove from skillet; set aside.
In the same skillet cook sweet pepper and jalapeno pepper in hot oil about 2 minutes or until peppers are... - 45.7017
Company Skillet Ragout
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together veal, sausage, bread crumbs, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and parsley in it. Shape the mixture into 48 balls of small size.
2) Take a 12 inch frying pan and brown the balls in it, turning several times.
3) Remove... - 45.667
Cheesy Chicken Skillet
1.In a skillet, heat butter and cook chicken in it until brown from all sides.
2.Put Cheddar cheese, water, potatoes, celery, bay leaf, poultry seasoning, and carrots.
3.Let the mixture boil.
4.Once done, put the lid on and cook on low flame for 30... - 45.6563
Pork Vegetable Skillet
Melt sugar and cook in large skillet until dark brown.
Add pork and cook until browned.
Stir in flour and brown lightly.
Add water and seasonings.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add onion; simmer for 30 minutes longer.
Add peppers cut into eighths and the... - 45.6344
Skillet Chicken And Fennel
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and add the pepper and flour together.
2) Dredge the chicken in the mixture coating on all sides.
3) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and heat 1 ½ teaspoons of oil in it.
4) Add the chicken and cook on medium-high... - 45.6208
Quick Skillet Franks N' Vegetables
1) In measuring cup,mix together broth and cornstarch, mixing well to dissolve.Put aside for later use.
2) Take a 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil in it.
3) Now add onion, carrot, green pepper, and garlic or garlic powder in it,... - 45.6169
Orange Pork Chop Skillet
Trim pork chops of excess fat.
Brown on both sides in butter; pour off all fat.
Cut squash into 3/4-inch-thick rings.
Remove seeds and cut rings into halves.
Arrange chops and squash in skillet.
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, ginger, allspice, and hot... - 45.5599
Skillet Corn Bread
Skillet Corn Bread is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 45.5077
Skillet Arroz Con Pollo
1) Remove any excess fat from chicken.
2) Wash chicken with cold water; par dry.
3) Take a 12-inch skillet and coat it with cooking spray.
4) Add oil to the skillet, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
5) Add chicken, and cook 4... - 45.4852
Calico Chicken Skillet
1) Slice the chicken into serve-size pieces.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add the chicken pieces and saute till brown on both sides.
3) Remove the chicken from the skillet and keep aside.
4) Add in onions and garlic and saute till they become... - 45.4677
Oriental Skillet Supper
1. In heavy skillet cook green pepper and celery in salad oil till crisp-tender.
2. Remove and set aside.
3. To the skillet add meat and brown quickly.
4. In a bowl combine water, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar and salt add to skillet.
5. Cook stirring... - 45.4064
Pineapple Skillet Cake
1. Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in the skillet over low heat. Cover butter with 2/3 cup of the brown sugar. Arrange pineapple slices on brown sugar. Place 1 cherry in the center of each pineapple slice.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt into a... - 45.3806
Patio Chicken Skillet
This patio chicken skillet is right for all occasions. You would enjoy every moment of cooking and of course eating it - 45.3377
Mushroom Skillet Rice
1. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add onion and rice and sautÃ© for 5 minutes until onion is limp and rice is transparent.
3. Add remaining ingredients except the parsley.
4. Stir well.
5. Bring to a boil, stirring... - 45.2819
Company Skillet Ragout
1) In medium-size bowl add sausage, veal, eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2) Mix and shape into 48 small balls.
3) In a 12-inch frying pan heat oil and brown the balls slowly turning several times. Alternately, use an electric... - 45.2312
Skillet Chicken And Rice
1) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 inch strips.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add chicken and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes or until it turns light brown in color.
3) Add all the other ingredients except rice and... - 45.143
Skillet Lentils And Potatoes
1.Take a 10 inch nonstick skiller and add some oil in it.
2. Hea the oil and add in ham, onion, potato, garlic and stir fry over medium to high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes. Let the veggies brown slightly.
3.Add in the rest of the ingredients... - 45.1297
Spanish Style Chicken Skillet
Season chicken with salt, pepper, and monosodium glutamate.
Brown in melted shortening.
Add onion and garlic; cook till onion is just tender.
Add tomato juice and 1/2 cup of broth.
Cover: simmer 20 minutes.
Add rice and remaining 1 1/2 cups broth.
Simmer... - 45.1076
Oriental Skillet Supper
1. In a large skillet, heat the Crisco till melted.
2. Add the green pepper and the celery to the hot oil and sautÃ© till crisp and tender. Remove and set aside
3. Add meat to the hot pan and brown quickly.
4. Mix the water, soy sauce, cornstarch,... - 45.0855
Country Skillet Beef
1) Into a kettle, oven or frying pan, fry the beef till browned and set aside
2) Drain off the excess fat, reserving 2 tablespoons
3) Saute the slice onions till tender
4) Add water, salt and the peppercorns
5) Return the meat to the pan, kettle or... - 45.0694
Skillet Recipes By Category