- » Skewered Swordfish
Skewered Swordfish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skewered swordfish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skewered swordfish recipes.
Combine 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; add fish, gently tossing to coat.
Cover and marinate 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Remove fish from marinade.
Alternate fish and bay leaves on 4... - 38.659
Mix together in a bowl the Vermouth, lemon juice, oil, salt, oregano, garlic, and onion.
Cut fish into 1 1/4 inch squares, place in the marinade, cover, and chill several hours, turning.
Alternate on skewers the fish, tomatoes, and bay leaves (use freshly... - 36.6176
Cut the swordf ish into 1" (2.5 cm) cubes, skewer with bamboo skewers, place in a shallow pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients together and pour over fish.
Marinate in the refrigerator covered for 2 hours.
Broil over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning and... - 31.9027
You May Also Like!
Swordfish Skewers With Garlic Lime Marinade
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Grate the lime zest and measure out 2 teaspoons. Juice the lime and measure out 3 tablespoons.
3 In a small bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, tomato... - 40.6779
Swordfish Skewers With Tomato Chilli Relish
To prepare Tomato-Chili Relish, combine chiles, tomatoes, onion, sugar, and vinegar in a small nonreactive bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or until next day.
In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, and pepper.
Add... - 41.1264
Greek Skewered Swordfish
Mix the lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, and parsley and stir the swordfish cubes well in the mixture.
Let them marinate at least 1 hour.
Drain the swordfish and string the cubes on skewers, with a small piece of bay leaf between each two cubes.
Brash... - 41.5574
Grilled Swordfish With Tomato Sauce
This Grilled Swordfish with Tomato Sauce tastes too good ! Try this irresistibly seasoned fish on skewers as a party appetizer and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Grilled Swordfish with Tomato Sauce are welcome ! - 40.0083
Fish & Mushroom Skewers
Prepare lemon-oregano sauce.
Soften bay leaves in enough hot water to cover for about 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Wipe swordfish or halibut steaks with damp cloth and cut into 1 1/4 inch cubes (leaves scallops whole).
Alternate fish pieces with bay leaves... - 32.6014
Swordfish With Spiced Tartar Sauce
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
Thread skewers, alternating with swordfish, lime slices, and cucumber.
Brush fish lightly with oil.
Preheat the grill.
Place kabobs on grid over ashen coals.
Grill about 6 minutes or until done, turning once. - 32.9812
Grilled Swordfish Kebabs
1. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes. Prepare a medium-heat grill.
2. Divide swordfish among skewers. Brush with oil and season with salt, pepper, and thyme, turning to season all sides.
3. Grill kebabs until seared and cooked through, about 6 minutes;... - 30.3966
Combine the oil, lime rind, lime juice, honey, soy sauce, oregano, salt, and red pepper sauce in a self-sealing plastic food storage bag.
Add the swordfish, push out all the air, and seal.
Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, place each... - 40.9333
Swordfish Mole Tacos
1. In a bowl, mix mole and 1/3 cup water.
2. Rinse fish and pat dry; cut into 1-inch chunks and mix with mole sauce. Thread swordfish, pieces touching, onto thin metal skewers.
3. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with 2 tablespoons water.
4. Have barbecue... - 34.2934
1. Light a grill. In a medium bowl, mix the oil with the herbes de Provence and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Add the swordfish cubes and toss to coat. Thread one-sixth of the swordfish cubes and 1 slice of pancetta onto each of 6 skewers (or soaked... - 19.9879