- » Skewered Pork Vegetable
Skewered Pork Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skewered pork vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skewered pork vegetable recipes.
Skewered Pork And Vegetables
Cut meat into 1-inch chunks.
Season with salt and pepper.
Prepare vegetables, using as much as is needed.
Dip meat and vegetables into flour, beaten eggs, and bread crumbs in that order, again using as much as is needed.
Put meat and vegetables on skewers;... - 37.3854
Mediterranean Pork And Vegetable Skewers
1. Whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add tomatoes, onions, pork, zucchini, and bell peppers. Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 8 hours.
2. Half an hour before cooking,... - 38.3725
Pork And Vegetable Kebabs
Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
Remove skin from sausage and slice in 1 1/2 in (4 cm) rings.
Cube pork tenderloin and place in bowl along with sausage, zucchini, yellow pepper and onion sticks.
Add Worcestershire sauce, catsup, horseradish, Tabasco sauce,... - 37.6779
Vietnamese Skewered Pork & Onion
If using bamboo skewers, soak 16 to 20 skewers in hot water to cover for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare marinade and sauce.
Cut pork across the grain into 1/4 inch-thick slices; cut each slice into 2-inch squares.
Dip pork squares into marinade to coat.
Cut... - 30.9783
Savory Broiled Pork On Skewers
Put the ginger, garlic, onion, soy sauce, peanuts, peanut oil, brown sugar, lime juice, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons cold water into a food processor or electric blender.
Blend for 8 to 10 seconds.
Pour the mixture into a medium size mixing... - 40.4263
Sweet And Sour Vegetable Skewers
Alternate pineapple and vegetables on skewers; baste with oil.
Serve with roast chicken, pork or beef or grilled fish. - 25.7914
Skewered Pork Appetizers
Put pork in small mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or longer.
Arrange on individual skewers and grill or broil slowly under preheated broiler 25 minutes, or until done, turning occasionally. - 25.4816
Grilled Asian Bbq Skewers Trio (pork, Chicken, & Beef)
1.Combine all the ingredients for the marinade together.
2.Throw in the meat and let them sit overnight in the refrigerator. Marinate the chicken, pork and beef in separate containers.
3.Skew them into wooden skewers that has been soaked in... - 91.7776
Sweet And Sour Vegetable Skewers
1. Take the skewers and pierce pineapple and vegetables on it, in an alternate method
2. Now baste the vegetable skewers with oil
3. Grill the vegetable skewers over hot coals or under the broiler until lightly charred
4. Serve on a bed of... - 34.2723
Cabbage Rolls On Skewers
Heat butter in frying pan.
When hot, brown pork and veal 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat; season with paprika and clove.
Transfer meat to bowl and add remaining ingredients except cabbage leaves.
Mix until well combined, cover and chill 1 hour.
Lay cabbage... - 38.383
Cut the pork into 1/2 inch cubes.
Cut the yellow onion and green peppers into 1-inch square pieces.
Marinate the meat and vegetables in the olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, oregano, salt, and pepper for about 2 hours.
Then alternate vegetables and meat on... - 31.513
Kebabs With Sweet Sour Sauce
To prepare sauce, heat oil in frying pan.
When hot, cook garlic, onion and carrot 3 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in pineapple, soya sauce and vinegar; cook 2 minutes.
Add sugar and catsup; mix well.
Pour in chicken stock, season and bring to boil.
Mix... - 40.1029
Pork And Vegetable Kebabs
1. Slice eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) rounds and soak in cold water for 5 minutes. Pat dry with paper towel. Cut bell pepper into 4 pieces, leek into 1-inch (2 1/2 -cm) lengths (or quarter onion), and pork into 8 bite-sized pieces.
2. Mix SAUCE... - 36.7425
Grilled Ginger Pork And Spring Vegetables
1) Cut off the fat and place the chops into a plastic zip lock bag placed inside a bowl
2) Using a sharp knife, slash across the radish and mushroom Using a sharp knife, slash across the radish and mushroom
3) Cut across the onion lengthwise.... - 46.6498
Pork Kebabs With Vegetables
1) Cut pork loin (crosswise) into 8 equal slices.
2) Divide each of the 8 pieces into 4 to get a total of 32 pieces, keeping each one about 3/4-1 inch thick. Set aside.
3) Take a 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish made of glass and combine... - 44.8537
Bologna Vegetable Kabobs
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Onto a skewer, arrange in the order of bologna cubes followed by tomato and onion wedges, alternating the ingredients.
3)In a small bowl, mix together juice, water, and mustard.Keep the sauce aside for use.
4)... - 41.5852
Roast Pork Coins
The Roast Pork Coins is a lovely pork preparation that is yummy . I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Not only are they delicious they are visually attractive too. Try the Roast Pork Coins at home! - 45.786
Pork Tenderloins With Leeks
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In an oven-proof skillet, melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter, saute but do not brown the leeks, half the onions and celery, then remove from heat, add breadcrumbs and seasoning, and let stand to cool.
– Slice pork... - 39.3137
Spicy Pork Kebabs / Pork Kabobs
Learn how to make Spicy Pork Kebabs Indian style. Great appetizer as well as main course. Using Pork Loin, cut into cubes and marinated in Indian spices to get awesome pork kabobs. - 0
Ribs And Tomatoes
Place ribs in large saucepan and cover with water; bring to boil.
Skim and continue cooking 1 hour over medium heat.
Remove ribs from water and cool; cut into 1 in (2.5 cm) pieces.
Mix maple syrup, catsup, garlic, lemon juice, Tabasco, salt and pepper... - 38.251
Diet Pork Kebabs
– Preheat oven to broil.
– In a bowl, combine white wine and chicken stock, add pork cubes and marinate tor 3 hours. Drain and pat the meat dry.
– Prepare skewers, alternating pork with mushrooms, peppers, pineapple chunks and onion pieces.
– ... - 29.0076
Pork Shoulder With Apricot Dressing
Fry onions in hot fat in skillet until lightly browned.
Then add celery, apricots, bread crumbs, seasonings and water and mix thoroughly.
Sprinkle inside of meat pocket with salt and pepper then stuff with dressing.
Tie or fasten roast with skewers and string... - 33.4006
Sliced Pork With Garlic Sauce
Sliced Pork With Garlic Sauce is a simple dish that looks elegant and yet can be prepared in a jiffy! You will love the flavor of this yummy Sliced Pork With Garlic Sauce. Try it! - 45.991
Marinated Pork Kebabs
Combine the chili sauce, jelly, allspice, red pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
Place the pork in a self-sealing plastic food storage bag, add half the chili sauce mixture, push out all the air, and seal.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes... - 42.5796
Southern Tender Kabobs
Place pork cubes in a large shallow container.
Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, garlic powder, and cinnamon, stirring well; pour over pork.
Cover and mar inate in refrigerator at least 4 hours, stirring pork occasionally.
Combine red currant jelly and... - 42.4546
Curry Basted Pork Kabobs
Cut pork, carrots, and zucchini into 1-inch pieces.
In saucepan cook carrots, covered, in small amount of boiling, lightly salted water 15 minutes.
Add onions; cover and cook 10 minutes more, For sauce, in small saucepan combine curry, paprika, oregano, salt,... - 36.1663
Grilled Pork With Cherry Tomatoes
Looking for a nice barbecue recipe for your sunday lunch alternative? Look no further here the chef provides step by step recipe instructions to make grilled pork with cherry tomatoes and zucchini squash. An ultimate barbecue dish which is not only healthy... - 110.994
Stuffed Pork Chop Supper
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Holding a sharp knife horizontal to the work surface and starting at the rib bone, cut a pocket in each chop (or have your butcher do it).
Sprinkle the chops with the lime juice, coriander, and salt.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil... - 41.9082
Grilled Lamb Kebabs
Do you want an easy to make but great in taste Grilled Lamb Kebabs recipe? This recipe of Grilled Lamb Kebabs is sure to receive rave reviews from all.
Kebab is a generic term used to refer to a number of meat dishes, ideally lamb dishes, from the Persian... - 53.0904
Jamaican Pork Kabobs
Wave 2 is fun with these versatile pork and corn kabobs. Spicy Jamaican hot sauce and mango chutney really make the flavors come out on the grill. - 38.0659
Classic Pork And Apple Pie
Thaw the pie crust at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat until slightly crisp 4 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper toweling to drain.
Remove all but 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.6393
Curry Basted Pork Kebabs
Cut pork, carrots, and zucchini into 1-inch pieces.
In saucepan cook carrots, covered, in small amount boiling salted water 15 minutes.
Add onions; cover and cook 10 minutes more.
For sauce, in small saucepan combine curry, paprika, oregano, salt, pepper, and... - 38.0778
Apple And Pork Kebabs
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Thread the pork, vegetables and apple equally on 4 skewers.
3) In a bowl, mix the oil and seasonings together.
4) Brush the kebabs thoroughly with the oil mixture.
5) Grill for 10-15 minutes under a hot grill,... - 42.2642
Cabbage Rolls With Sauerkraut And Pork
Cook cabbage leaves in small amount of boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain and dry on paper towels.
Mix rice, sausage meat, onion, salt, and pepper.
Fill and roll the cabbage leaves.
Secure with toothpicks or poultry skewers.
Place half of... - 42.1474
Piquant Pork Kebab
Combine the preserves, salad dressing and onion soup mix in a bowl.
Add the pork cubes, cover and marinate for 4 to 24 hours.
Thread meat alternating with red pepper and zucchini cubes on the kebob skewers.
Rotate 25 to 30 minutes or to desired... - 27.7333
Grilled Sesame Tamari Pork Tenderloin
1. In a large nonmetal bowl toss all the pork ingredients well, then cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the pork for 24 hours.
2. Light a hardwood charcoal fire.
3. Brush sesame oil over the zucchinis, mushrooms, red bell peppers and green bell... - 40.687
Stuffed Pork Chops
To make the stuffing, combine the bread crumbs and cream in a small mixing bowl, and stir together to saturate the crumbs thoroughly.
Over moderate heat, melt the 2 tablespoons of butter in an 8-inch skillet.
When the foam subsides, add the onions, garlic and... - 41.9771
Cut pork into 1 inch cubes; set aside in large bowl.
Soak apricots in warm water until softened; drain and add to pork.
Trim onion ends and peel.
Saute in oil, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes.
Remove the onions and add to pork. (Do not drain pan.)
Add... - 44.2541
Family Favorite Kabobs
Place the red potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until tender.
Drain and cool slightly; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire... - 40.5633
Roast Fresh Ham With Onion Stuffing
Spread pork flat; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Heat water to boiling; add onions.
Cook 5 minutes; drain.
Mix onions and remaining ingredients.
Spread onion mixture on pork; roll up.
Fasten with metal skewers.
Place pork fat side down on rack in shallow... - 42.0468
Curry Spiced Pork Kabobs
1. Partially cook onions: In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat onions and enough water to cover them to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes until onions are almost tender. Drain.
2. Trim excess fat from pork butt; cut meat into... - 33.1921
Veal And Pork Barbecue
1) Preheat an oven broiler before broiling.
2) Dry veal and pork cubes gently with paper towels and season them with salt and a few grindings of pepper.
3) In a large bowl, mix the seasoned veal and pork cubes with oil and onions.
4) Keep them... - 39.7534
Sesame Pork Brochettes
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/4 inch-wide strips.
Place pork in a large shallow dish.
Combine honey, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, soy sauce, cumin, and cinnamon in container of an electric blender; cover and process until... - 39.9389
Sesame Pork Brochettes
1. Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Place pork in a shallow dish. Combine honey, 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds, and next 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour over pork. Cover and... - 29.9024
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except pork.
Add pork, turning to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain pork; reserve marinade.
Thread pork on skewers.
Grill kabobs, on uncovered grill, over hot ... - 37.5629
Ginger Pork Cubes
1. In a small skillet for table-top service, heat oil. Add pork and cook cubes, turning several times for about 15 minutes, until brown.
2. Add onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes, until onion is softened.
3. Stir in soy sauce, vinegar and ginger. Cover and... - 25.1928
Satay pork is a grilled pork recipe, that hails from asia. Prepared with cubed pork marinated with oil and soy sauce withcurry powder, coriander and sugar to taste, the satay pork is usually served with a peanut sauce for dipping. - 40.2956
Mexican Pork Strips
Place roast in freezer 30 minutes to firm; slice across grain into 1/8- to 1/4-inch slices.
Cut each slice in half lengthwise.
In small bowl, combine lime juice, oil and garlic.
Place pork in plastic bag; place bag in bowl.
Pour marinade over pork in... - 43.6617
Brochette Of Pork With Lemon And Herb Marinade
Cut pork into l-in/2.5 cm cubes.
In bowl, combine lemon rind and juice, garlic, basil, thyme, parsley and oil.
Add pork and toss to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
Alternately thread pork, green pepper, onions and... - 37.1391
Curried Pork Sate
1. In a large bowl, place the soy sauce, oil, wine, sugar, curry powder and pepper flakes and combine it well.
2. Add the pork to the bowl and mix well till it is well coated with the marinade. Cover and chill the meat for 2 hours till... - 37.7019
Roast Pork With Apple And Nut Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Peel the onion and chop it finely. Chop the nuts coarsely.
3) Dice the crustless bread. Peel the apples, core and dice them.
4) Wash the celery and parsley and finely chop them.
5) In a... - 45.7483
Ring Bologna Kabobs
1. Alternate bologna slices, pineapple chunks, potatoes, green pepper and olives on metal kabob skewers. Arrange on microwave roasting rack in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish. Spread marmalade over kabobs.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 8 to 9 minutes or until... - 25.5181
Quick Frank Kabobs
Thread frank pieces on skewers alternately with potatoes and pepper pieces.
In small bowl stir together horseradish mustard, catsup, taco seasoning mix, water, oil, and hot pepper sauce.
Grill kabobs over medium coals for 10 minutes, turning often and... - 32.8593
Stuffed Chops And Yams
In saucepan, cook apple, celery, raisins, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika in butter until celery is tender.
Trim excess fat from chops.
Slit each chop from outer edge toward the bone making a pocket; stuff with apple mixture; fasten with skewers or toothpicks.
In... - 38.6085
Glazed Ham Kabobs
Cut off woody portion of sweet potatoes.
In saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in enough boiling, lightly salted water to cover for 25 minutes or till tender.
Peel and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Cut ham into 1-inch cubes.
On four skewers, alternately... - 40.658
Blowsight Bbq Pork With Corn, Veggies And Halloumi
1. Place the pork steaks in a sealable bag and add a splash of whiskey, ½ cup of BBQ sauce, and 1 tbs.
2. BBQ seasoning then seal, mix well and set aside. Cut the onions, pepper and tomatoes into medium sized pieces that can be places on a skewer.
3. Place... - 0
Chicken Pork Satay
Place chicken and pork in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine cream of coconut and next 6 ingredients; pour over meat.
Seal bag, and marinate meat in refrigerator 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Soak 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes;... - 44.7125
Javanese Pork Sate
Gut pork into 1/2 inch cubes; place in shallow dish.
In blender or food processor combine remaining ingredients.
Blend until smooth.
Pour over pork.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 10 minutes.
Thread pork on skewers (if using bamboo skewers, soak in water... - 37.9273
Vietnamese Pork Barbecue Platter
Prepare Skewered Pork.
Line a platter with red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Boston lettuce leaves, vermicelli, rice paper wrappers, onion, cucumber, carrot, cilantro, basil and flowers attractively in separate piles on red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Skewered Pork on... - 43.5158
Pork And Bacon Kebabs
1. In a large bowl, mix the chopped garlic with the paprika, salt, caraway seeds, dry mustard, black pepper and vegetable oil. Add the pork and toss well to coat. Cover the bowl and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
2. Light a charcoal grill.... - 29.3162
Pork Satays With Plum Sauce
Trim pork; slice lengthwise into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices; cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) strips.
Thread strips onto skewers; place on tray or platter.
Combine 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the plum sauce, soy sauce, oil, ginger and mustard; brush some of the mixture... - 33.8232
Barbecued Pork Kebabs
1. In a small saucepan cook apricots in water 10 minutes such that softened and drain saving 1/2 cup liquid.
2. In small frying pan saute onion lightly in vegetable oi, stir in saved apricot liquid and seasonings and boil for 1 minute to blend... - 39.8107
Miniature Pork Or Chicken Satay
Miniature Pork Or Chicken Satays is a yummy grilled meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Miniature Pork Or Chicken Satays last week for my friends farewell party colleagues and everyone loved it.... - 41.0229
Mexican Pork Strips
1. Trim any surface fat from the pork loin; discard. Partially freeze the pork to firm. Slice the pork across the grain into 1/8- to 1/4-inch slices; cut each slice in half lengthwise.
2. Combine the lime juice, oil and garlic in a cup. Place the pork in a... - 39.7006
1. Mix together the vegetable oil, hoisin sauce, yellow bean sauce, Chinese five spice powder, cornflour and sugar in a shallow dish and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the pork to the dish and turn to coat with the marinade thoroughly. Cover and... - 34.7069
Pork Bundle Kabobs
Partially freeze meat.
Cut on the bias into 3-inch strips.
For marinade, combine orange juice, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger-root.
Place meat in a plastic bag, then set in a bowl.
Pour marinade over meat and close bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6... - 42.9238
Sweet And Sour Pork Kebabs
1. In bowl put the pork and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
2. In another bowl mix all the ingredients for the marinade together, pour over the pork and stir well to coat each cube of meat.
3. Chill in the refrigerator for 24 hours, stirring... - 43.9138
Pork Kebabs With Peanut Sauce
Combine the sauce ingredients and cook covered for 1 1/2 minutes.
Skewer the meat and vegetables onto wooden kebab sticks and brush with the peanut sauce.
Place the kebabs on a plate in a single layer, dot with butter, cover and cook for 4 minutes. Turn and... - 30.295
Curried Pork Kebabs
1. On a cutting board, using a sharp knife trim the fat from the pork shoulder. De-bone.
2. Cut the meat in 1 ½ inch cubes and place in large shallow dish.
3. In a small saucepan, add vegetable oil and heat adding curry powder, soy sauce,... - 42.0994
Potato Pork Roast With Apple Sauce
Place pork in baking dish, bake in hot oven for about 20 minutes or until rind of pork begins to crackle.
This can take a little less or more time.
Reduce oven temperature to moderate, bake further 1 hour or until the juices are clear when pork is pierced... - 41.7241
Pork And Pineapple Kebabs With Peanut Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Reserve 1/4 cup peanut butter mixture; cover and chill.
Add curry powder and pork to remaining mixture in bowl; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 8 hours.
Let reserved 1/4... - 39.5846
Pork And Cranberry Pie
To make the filling: mix the pork, onions, sage, mace, sausage meat and Bisto Powder together in a large bowl.
Place the spinach in a frying- pan and heat it gently so that any moisture runs out and evaporates.
When the spinach is dry, remove from the pan... - 39.5201
In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
Drain, discarding marinade.
Thread pork on small skewers (soaked if using bamboo).
Broil 6 in. from the heat, turning frequently, for 15-20 minutes or until the... - 35.5719
1. Start by cuting the pork into 1-inch cubes, and reserve in a large bowl, then soak apricots in water, drain and add to the bowl filled with pork pieces
2. Take the onion and trim the ends
3. In a skillet, saute the onions in oil for... - 44.8492
1) Heat a browning dish for 5 to 7 minutes (upper limit can be the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions) before cooking.
2) Using a skewer or sharp knife, score the skin of the acorn or butternut squash in two or three... - 42.1648
Fond of Japanese food? Learn an amazing noodle dish with roasted pork ribs in this video. This irresistible dish has 7 distinctive toppings with a special ramen soup. Watch the chef prepare this dish in the original Japanese style now. - 142.157
Cut potatoes into chunks.
Skewer and brush with drippings.
Perfect accompanying a beef or pork roast. - 21.7274
Traditional Greek Souvlaki
If you are game for quintessential Greek dish, then souvlaki will really satisfy. This wonderful dish can be prepared with pork tenderloin, chicken breast, lamb, ors pork shoulder. You can also enjoy with a pita, or serve with a side of rice, Greek salad, and... - 96.6212
Best Frankfurter Kabobs
Soak frankfurters and vegetables at room temperature for 3 hours in Soy-sauce Marinade : Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/3 cup catsup, 1/4 cup salad oil, 1/4 cup vinegar, 1 tea spoon thyme, and 1 teaspoon prepared mustard.
Alternate the meat and vegetable slices... - 24.0313
Combine lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce and ground coriander, beat well and pour over pork cubes. Marinate for 2-4 hours turning occasionally. Thread meat on to bamboo skewers, 4-6 cubes to each. Barbecue on a greased grill for 3-4 minutes each side, brushing... - 31.3027
French Goose Roasted Pig 's Stomach
Combine the ground pork, vegetables and seasonings, mixing well.
Stuff the pig's stomach with this mixture and close the openings with string and skewers.
Place the stuffed stomach on a rack in a large casserole with a lid, and bake it, covered, in a... - 36.1891
Mushroom & Pepper Stuffed Chops
Mushroom and pepper stuffed chops are oven cooked pork or veal chops. Made with meat of choice, these stuffed chops are filled with a butter cooked filling of mushrooms along with pepper and almonds. Served with a salad or accompnaiment of choice, they are... - 38.4061
1 To Make Marinade: Combine marinade ingredients in bowl.
2 Cut pork into strips 1 1/4 x 6 inches (3x15 cm). Pierce all over with a skewer. Add to marinade, stirring to coat. Let stand 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
3 Roast pork Chinese style on a rack... - 39.2794
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.399
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Grilled Sausage With Sweet Potato And Apple Kabobs
Combine jelly, orange juice, allspice and nutmeg.
Parboil sweet potatoes in boiling water 7 minutes; drain.
Thread sweet potato slices and apple wedges on four 12-inch skewers.
Brush lightly with butter.
Place sausages on grid over low to medium coals.
Grill... - 37.9458
Eight Jewee Duck
1 Lightly salt duck inside and out. Cook rice using Chinese Rice recipe Cut all vegetables into small dice.
2 Heat a wok. Add oil, ginger, garlic and pork. Stir-fry 4 minutes. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots, chestnuts, shrimp, ham and almonds. Stir-fry until... - 33.3278
Sunday Leg Of Lamb
This Sunday Leg of Lamb tastes incredible ! Try these lamb legs with almond and bread crumb stuffings with poached apples and vegetables, in wine sauce for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Sunday Leg of Lamb are welcome. - 38.0993
Collard Greens And Black Eyed Pea Soup With Cornmeal Croustades
1. In a large stockpot, place the ham hocks, carrots, celery, parsley and salt. Stick a clove into each onion and add to the pot. Thread the garlic cloves onto toothpicks or short wooden skewers (for easy removal when the soup is done) and add to the pot. Tie... - 43.7713
The Satay is chicken marinated with Thai sauce and skewered. Chicken cooked just right. It is wonderful juicy appetizer that would be an instant hit at your dinner. Treat your friends to this restaurant style delight cooked right at home. - 37.0422
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 38.916
Cut pork, lamb, and chicken into 1/4 inch-wide strips, and place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine teriyaki sauce and next 6 ingredients; pour over meat.
Seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours,... - 42
Suvlaki With Tzatziki
1. In wooden skewer thread pork pieces.
2. In a separate skewer, thread chicken alternatively with diced pepper pieces.
3. On a large baking dish, place meat skewers.
4. Drizzle vegetable oil, sprinkle salt, pepper, and oregano on top. Turn... - 94.0194
1 To Make Marinade: Combine marinade ingredients in bowl.
2 Cut pork into strips 1/4 x 6 inches (3 x15 cm). Pierce all over with a skewer. Add to marinade, stirring to coat. Let stand 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
3 Roast pork Chinese style on a rack... - 35.4002
Malaysian Style Satay
Prepare Satay Marinade.
With a large sharp knife, slice meat in 1/4-inch-thick slices, then in strips about 2-1/2-inches long and 1-inch wide.
With hands, mix meat strips into Satay Marinade in 2 to 3 portions, being sure all meat is coated.
Lace seasoned... - 41.1731
Flank Steak Fillets
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.Also cut suet or salt pork into 1 inch strips
3.Now place on steak and roll meat tightly around the fat, skewering it through the roll 1 1/2 inches apart
4.Cut roll between skewers forming... - 40.4281
Pineapple Yam Kebabs
1) Clean and scrub sweet potatoes.
2) In salted water cook sweet potatoes for 25 minutes until tender.
3) Peel out the skin of the potatoes and cut into large pieces.
4) On skewers, thread potatoes, pineapple and apple quarters... - 41.694
Veal Breast With Spinach Stuffing
1. Heat the butter, add the onion and cook until transparent. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring often, about three minutes.
2. Chop the spinach and drain thoroughly.
3. Preheat the oven to moderate (350° F.).
4. Mix the vegetables with the seasonings,... - 33.9481
Sauce Piquant, Alligator Sticks And Rolls
Get your BBQ Shoes on because it's an Alligator Barbecue. Pit Boys BBQ Chef Big Nick cooks up some Alligator Sauce Piquant along with some fried Gator Rolls, and marinated Alligator Skewers. Don't have fresh Gator? Then substitute Chicken, Pork, Rabbit, or... - 0