- » Skewered Fish
Skewered Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of skewered fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for skewered fish recipes.
Marinated Skewered Fish
1. Place 6 to 8 long wooden skewers in warm water to soak.
2. Pare and seed chayote; cut into 1 1/4 inch (3-cm) pieces. Add chayote to boiling water in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, just until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain chayote; immediately... - 37.3733
You May Also Like!
Yugoslavian Fish Skewers
In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, pep- per, and fish; mix gently.
Thread fish chunks equally on 6 sturdy metal skewers.
Place skewers on a well-greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 to 3... - 23.0932
Smoky Fish Skewers
1. Skin both types of cod and cut the flesh into bite-size pieces. Peel the prawns (shrimp), leaving just the tail.
2. To make the marinade, combine the sunflower oil, lemon or lime juice, grated lemon or lime rind, dried dill and salt and pepper to taste in... - 40.3056
Fish Skewers With Nutmeg Rice
Feeling hungry! Then Fish Skewers With Nutmeg Rice is the perfect choice for both of you. You can prepare this in no time and the fish is simply divine. Try this Fish Skewers With Nutmeg Rice recipe! - 45.7718
Lemony Angler Fish Skewers
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Onto 4 metal skewers, thread angler fish, zucchini, tomatoes, bay leavs and lemon alternately.
3) In a small bowl, prepare the basting sauce by combining oil, lemonjuice, lemon pepper, thyme and salt.
4) Over the... - 41.2654
Swordfish Skewers With Garlic Lime Marinade
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Grate the lime zest and measure out 2 teaspoons. Juice the lime and measure out 3 tablespoons.
3 In a small bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, tomato... - 39.2485
1) Heat water in a pan and soak chillies in it for half an hour. Drain water and chop chillies finely. Mix together half lime juice and oil. Add the chopped chillies to it.
2) Cut fish into 2.5 cm (1 inch) pieces. In a plate, line them up in a... - 38.7743
Skewered Fish With Creamy Orange Sauce
Prepare Creamy Orange Sauce as directed.
Cut orange roughy lengthwise into 1 -inch strips.
Thread orange roughy strips accordion-style on skewers at 3-inch intervals.
Arrange in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High - 24.1874
Soak the chillies (chilies) in hot water for half an hour, then rinse them, chop very finely and mix with half the lime juice and the oil.
Chop the fish into 2.5 cm (1 in) chunks and arrange them in a single layer on a plate.
Pour the chilli (chili) mixture... - 32.8359
Lemony Skewered Fish & Vegetables
Prepare Lemon Marinade.
Add fish cubes to marinade in bowl; stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until next day, mixing gently once or twice.
Lift fish from marinade.
Add zucchini, onion, bell peppers, and mushrooms to marinade; stir to... - 33.4011
Fish & Mushroom Skewers
Prepare lemon-oregano sauce.
Soften bay leaves in enough hot water to cover for about 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Wipe swordfish or halibut steaks with damp cloth and cut into 1 1/4 inch cubes (leaves scallops whole).
Alternate fish pieces with bay leaves... - 30.403