- » Sizzling Fajita
Sizzling Fajita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sizzling fajita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sizzling fajita recipes.
Tex-mex Steak Fajitas
Treat your family as well as your taste buds to a dish it will love. Betty's Tex-Mex favorite, the sizzling hot steak fajitas is a treat for the senses. Fire up your taste buds with this meaty fajitas and enjoy appétit! - 101.668
1. Wash and pat dry the beef.
2. Freeze the beef for 30 minutes or till it is firm and can be sliced easily. Set the meat against the grain on the bias and cut the meat into ¼-inch slices.
3. In a large bowl, mix the 1/4 cup lime juice,... - 44.2017
Sizzling Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into thin strips.
Combine steak, cumin, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and ground red pepper in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake Well to coat.
Heat the tortillas... - 32.9765
Sizzling Summer Chicken Fajitas
1. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, chili powder, cumin and cilantro in a zippered plastic bag. Add chicken breasts and shake gently to coat with the mixture. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high.
3. Grill g - 26.385
You May Also Like!
Sizzling Chicken Fajitas
Here is a chicken fajita recipe I am sure you will enjoy. Not only is this recipe quick to make, it's healthy for you, low in fat and it's easy to make. What more could you ask for? And of course it's delicious. - 99.4019
1. With a trimming knife, trim the steak of any visible fat and pound it to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. In a plastic bag, place the steak and add lime juice, garlic, and pepper over it.
3. Tie the bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 8... - 41.1472
In 12-inch heavy skillet, heat 4 tablespoons of the butter over high heat; add onions and saute until onions are clear and turning brown on the edges, about 3 minutes, stirring or shaking skillet occasionally.
Add bell peppers; toss or stir to combine with... - 35.4043
Pasta With Fajita Style Chicken And Tomatillo Tomato Salsa
In a mixing bowl, stir 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lemon and lime juices, the oregano, 1 garlic clove, and 1 chile.
Add the chicken breasts and turn them in the mixture; leave them to marinate for about half an hour.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it... - 45.3845
Veggie Fajita (mexican Basics)
To all those who love eating Mexican food, will surely enjoy this dish. The chef makes veggie fajita in the video. From this you can make fajita wrap or fajita taco. This is a simply delicious dish. You must give it a try. So do try out the recipe and surely... - 91.1306
Orange Marinated Chicken Fajitas
To make the orange marinade, combine the oranges, onion, chipotles, garlic, cilantro, herbs and salt in a food processor.
Pulse until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined and the result is a rather coarse puree.
Place the chicken breasts in a plastic... - 42.1957