- » Sizzler
Enjoy our collection of sizzler recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sizzler recipes.
Classic Vegetable Sizzler
If you're craving for some sizzler then do try out this recipe. This is easy to make and very healthy as it consists of so many vegetables. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 111.353
Cubed Paneer & Veg Sizzler
Cubed Paneer & Veg Sizzler is simply by far the most delicious dish that I have had. This dish is a perfect appetizer for your dinner parties! I am sure you will your guests will love the Cubed Paneer & Veg Sizzler! - 48.3417
Chicken Pasanda Sizzler By Chef Sonali
Marinate chicken pieces in yogurt, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder and green cardamom powder for about two hours in the refrigerator. Heat oil in a thick-bottomed pan. Add green cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon, peppercorns and bay leaf and let... - 38.658
Herbed Mushroom Sizzler
1. Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp kitchen cloth to remove grit.
2. Stem the mushrooms by twisting and pulling. Reserve them for another purpose.
3. Using a paring knife, cut out the center of each mushroom
4. In a skillet, melt... - 38.1149
For the moong
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1 minute.
2. Add the tomato and green chilli and fry again for 1/2 minute.
3. Add the moong and sprinkle a little water over the moong. Add salt and cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes i.e. till partly... - 38.0529
Round Steak Sizzler
1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients and blend well.
2. Place the steak in a non-metallic dish or zip lock bag and pour the sauce over it.
3. Turn or toss to coat with the marinade.
4. Place in the refrigerator and let marinate for... - 37.516
Chili Paneer Sizzler -cutlet
For the Barbecue Sauce: Combine ghee, lemon juice, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, mustard powder, tomato sauce and water in a pan and cook on low heat till it is slightly thick.
or the Cutlets: Mix the mashed paneer, potatoes, soft bread,... - 35.8892
Annapolis Valley Apple Sizzler
1) Allow the cider to a boil and add remaining ingredients, reduce heat to a simmer and cook until sugar dissolves.
2) Serve hot. - 33.6358
Summer Vegetable Sizzler
Microwave 1/4 cup oil in a 9 1/2-inch browning dish at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes.
Add squash, zucchini, and onion to the hot oil.
Mix Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, and ginger in a small container.
Pour mixture over vegetables.
Microwave at HIGH 3... - 29.8319
Round Steak Sizzler
Combine catsup, Worcestershire sauce, oil and salt in a small bowl.
Place steak in a snug fitting bowl or doubled plastic bag; pour catsup mixture over steak.
Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
Remove steak from marinade.
Place on a rack over hot charcoal; grill... - 28.4618
Sizzler Sirloin Steak
Sizzler Sirloin Steak is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Sizzler Sirloin Steak; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 25.735
Gluten should be quite wet.
Roll and stretch into a flat oblong and cut into 24 strips about half inch wide and 6 inches long.
Place on lightly oiled baking sheets.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Bake 15 minutes, strips will puff up.
Turn strips over, prick... - 25.1108
Sizzler Recipes By Category