- » Size Pizza
Size Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of size pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for size pizza recipes.
Pint Sized Pizzas
Combine first four ingredients; mix well.
Spread sliced bread with mixture.
Top bread with bologna; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Broil 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese melts or bake at 425° for approximately 20 minutes. - 32.8828
Bite Sized Pizza Snacks
Combine the beef, paste, sauce, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
Spread on the bread slices, then top with the cheese, tomato and mushroom slices.
Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees on lower shelf of oven for 10 to 15... - 31.8967
Just My Size Pizzas
1. Turn the oven to 425°. Put some shortening on a piece of waxed paper or paper towel. Spread the shortening over the baking sheet.
2. Unroll the pizza dough onto the baking sheet. Use the kitchen scissors or pizza cutter to cut the dough in half. Then, cut... - 29.1443
Bite Size Pizzas
Roll dough 1/4 inch thick; cut in 2 inch rounds.
Place on baking sheet.
Top with tomato sauce and oregano, then one or more of remaining ingredients.
Bake at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes. - 23.4141
You May Also Like!
Bite Size Biscuits
1) Combine the biscuit mix, milk and dill weed, then beat together for 30 seconds.
2) On an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or a foil wrapped rack, drop very small spoonful of the mixture.
3) Press a cheese cube into each biscuit and cover with the... - 31.9765
Fruit Pizza With Orange Glaze
Pizza: Mix together cream cheese and Cool Whip.
Spread over top of cookie.
Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese, using strawberries for outer ring.
Place one large whole strawberry in center.
Cover with orange glaze (or apricot preserves).
Orange Glaze: Stir... - 43.4913
Pizza Night - Easy Pizza Dough Recipe
It is weekend night, that means it is pizza night! Don't call the pizza parlor to order a pizza. Watch this video and make it at home, with your favorite toppings. Here is a super easy recipe for pizza dough, so you can make pizza at home. It's easy and fun... - 122.416
Pizza A La Reine
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Pizza a la Reine is sure to win many stomach. Give this Pizza a la Reine a try and let your guests envy you! - 37.5517
Home-made Pizza By Quatari Chef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine water, sugar, salt and yeast in a large bowl. Stir until dissolved.
3. Place this mix in a warm place for 10 minutes and bubble will form on top of the liquidy mix.
4. Knead dough on a... - 82.2966
Crumble the yeast into a small bowl.
Add the sugar and 1 tablespoon of the water and cream the water and yeast together.
Set the bowl aside in a warm, draught free place for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the yeast mixture is puffed up and frothy.
Sift the flour... - 44.0868
Tired of eating at Dominos and Papa Jones? How about preparing your own pizza at home. Chef Todd Mohr presents a super simple pizza recipe using easy-to-find ingredients. Pizzas prepared in your own kitchen will any day cost you less dough and is more... - 103.805
Quick Miniature Pizzas
Split biscuits in half, flatten, press down in center.
Mix sausage, cheese and tomato paste, and spread on pastry.
Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes until sausage is done. - 20.6129
Quick Tuna Pizzas
Empty contents of cans into mixing bowl.
Add next 5 ingredients and mix lightly with a fork.
Season to taste.
Chill. - 34.9656
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Cut the bread crosswise into 4 pieces and halve each piece horizontally.
Arrange the bread, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and toast it underthebroilerfor 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly... - 43.3407