Sirloin Steak Marinade
- » Sirloin Tip Steak Marinade
Sirloin Tip Steak Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sirloin tip steak marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sirloin tip steak marinade recipes.
Chinese Spicy Beef In Orange Sauce
Beef stir fries have to be one of the most popular items on any Chinese take-out menu. Robust, spicy dishes like this beef stir-fry in orange sauce will take you on a tour to China at your dinner table! This dish is a treat for your senses. It is a... - 127.136
Bison Sirloin Tip Roast With The Smokenator
1.In a zip lock bag, add water, soy sauce, and teriyaki.
2.Drop the tip roast in it. Seal the bag and pop it in refrigerator for 8-10 hours.
3.Take the meat out of the marinade and season it with steak rub. Allow it to sit at room... - 96.0697
Steak And Avocado Carnita Salad
Tender marinated steak is served over a bed of crispy green nestled in a homemade corn tortilla salad bowl and drizzled with creamy avocado dressing. Another delicious restaurant quality meal for Friday Night Foodies! - 102.837
1) Cut he steak in 6 pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, steak with soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, garlic and scallions.
3) Marinate for 2 hours.
4) Drain the steak.
5) In a saucepan, simmer the marinade, until it gets thick.
6) In non-stick... - 39.655
Barbecued Family Steak
Prepare steak with tenderizer as directed on label.
Place in plastic bag or shallow bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over steak.
Refrigerate to marinate, 12 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade; with paper... - 34.728
Oriental Beef Strips
1) In a flat casserole or a pie plate, combine the marinade ingredients together.
2) Add the sliced beef and stir well to coat evenly, then marinate covered for an hour.
3) Thread the beef strips on the skewers and place on the rack.
4)... - 37.2857
This Skewered Beef is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true meat-lover. This version of Skewered Beef is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 46.3729
Beef Sate With Peanut Sauce
In a large skillet, heat the peanut oil.
Add onion, ginger, and garlic and saute over medium heat until softened.
Stir in 1/2 cup water, peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, cayenne, and brown sugar and simmer, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Stir in lemon zest and... - 43.1879
Combine steak, lime juice, garlic and black pepper in large heavy-duty resealable freezer bag; seal.
Refrigerate overnight, turning at least once.
Remove steak from bag and place on broiler pan.
Sprinkle with salt to taste.
Add bell pepper to... - 37.8289
Beef Zucchini 'n Pepper Kabobs
Combine oil, wine vinegar, sugar, oregano, pepper and garlic in a small saucepan; cook slowly 10 minutes.
Place beef cubes and marinade in a plastic bag or utility dish, turning to coat meat; tie bag securely or cover dish.
Marinate beef in the... - 41.7741
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 39.1297
Mix together first 7 ingredients.
Add meat; stir to coat.
Let stand 2 hours at room temperature.
Lace meat accordion style on skewers; tip each end with water chestnut.
Broil over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes; turn often and baste with marinade. - 35.0615
Combine beer, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder and hot pepper sauce in a large shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add beef; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 12 hours, turning beef several times.
Remove beef from... - 43.9463
Beef En Brochette
1. Drain the juice of the pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup.
2. Refrigerate pineapple chunks until required.
3. In a bowl, combine the pineapple liquid with remaining ingredients.
4. Place the meat in a non-metallic dish. Pour the marinade over the... - 40.0882
Curried Beef Kabobs With Tomato Couscous
Trim fat from beef steak.
Cut steak into 1 1/4 inch pieces.
In medium bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Add beef and onions, tossing to coat.
Alternately thread beef and onions onto each of four 12 inch metal skewers.
Place kabobs on grid over medium... - 41.2195
Chinese Skewered Beef
1) Make 1-inch cubes from the beef. Discard excess fat and gristle while cutting.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef cubes.
3) Season the beef cubes with pepper.
4) In another bowl, add soy sauce, oyster sauce and black beans.
5) Add sugar,... - 40.5404